Lydia Ch. 06

Story Info
The saga concludes, and Adam learns his fate.
8.4k words
4.45
46k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
256 Followers

I woke up with a raging hard-on and with a dull ache in my balls. It had been less than two days since I'd last come, and I'd gone that entire week in the chastity belt before without any pain, but I hadn't spent an entire day being teased by Jen and Lydia then, either.

Lydia's panties were still over my face, and I could do nothing but lie there, not sure what time it was, if it was the middle of the night or the morning, or when Lydia would come to get me. Worse, other than the three promised orgasms -- by ass, mouth, and pussy -- I had no idea what she had planned for me today.

I drifted in and out of sleep, trying to avoid the opposing thoughts of how hard and horny I was and how badly I had to pee, until I was startled fully awake by the door opening.

"Good morning, Pet," I heard Lydia say cheerfully. She walked over to me, sitting next to me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Maitresse." It wasn't a lie; once I'd gotten to sleep, even the panties over my face and my wrists tied to the bed hadn't overcome my exhaustion.

"Well, let's get you ready for the day." She pulled the panties off my head, and I saw that she was wearing the same terrycloth robe she'd had on last night. Her face was clean, and even without makeup, she was sexy.

She untied me, attached a leash to my collar, and led me out of the room. I hadn't seen the rest of the house last night -- and it was clear that this was a house, not a hotel -- but the large living room was nicely furnished, and had a dining nook between it and the kitchen. She sat me down at the table, attaching my leash to the chair.

"How do you take your coffee, Pet?"

"Black, Maitresse." She smiled and brought over a mug, as well as a pair of Egg McMuffins. She'd clearly been out of the house already this morning. I was ravenous, and wolfed them down.

When I was done, Lydia leaned down behind me and nuzzled my neck. "Now, let's get you cleaned up and ready for the day," she murmured in my ear.

She pulled me into the bathroom, where she again tied me to the toilet and left me to do my business. Now that I was able to see, it was much easier than the night before. Once I'd flushed, Lydia came back in and had me brush my teeth, then had me stand in the large bathtub. She attached the leash to the bath faucet and had me remove the teddy.

She then had me sit down on a low plastic shower stool (it was barely a foot off the ground), and tied my hands to the side of the stool. I was reminded of what Jen had done to me just yesterday, but unlike Jen, Lydia blindfold me, too.

I heard the robe slide off her and hit the floor. My cock, which had been at half-mast, sprang to full attention.

"Wow," I could hear the giggle in Lydia's voice. "It looks like even the thought of your Maitresse getting naked turns you on."

I didn't know if I was supposed to respond or not, but before I could decide, I heard her step into the shower, and the water started running. The shower head was one of those detachable ones, and she used it to wash me all over, soaping me up. She lingered only briefly on my crotch, making sure not to push me over the edge, and had me stand briefly so she could spray the warm water in my asshole, too.

When she was done with me, I heard her start to attend to herself. The thought of her body covered in soapy water was intense, and probably even better in my head than anything I could have seen.

When the water turned off, Lydia said, "now, let's see if you've gotten better at paying attention since yesterday. With that, she pulled my head forward, burying my mouth in her pussy.

I went to work with gusto, and Lydia was soon moaning, her hand grasping the hair at the back of my head and grinding my face into her crotch. When she came, I barely had a chance to breathe before she yanked the leash forward, and I realized that she'd turned around, pulling my mouth to her asshole.

I serviced her, not having any sense of how long I was taking, but as I slid my tongue in and out of her, I finally felt her shudder, and she pulled away. My face felt flushed and nearly bruised from being pulled so hard against her for so long.

I felt Lydia wiping my feet dry, and then I smelled the unmistakable smell of nail polish remover. I felt her start to dab at my feet.

"Jen did a great job, but today, you're not Jen's bitch, and having that label on you annoys me. You're my Pet." Once my nails were clean, she started applying a new coat. Much to my surprise, she only applied it to my right foot.

She then had me stand up, untying the leash, and she died me off and walked me into the living room. Lydia tied my wrists in front of my, had me raise my arms, and quickly secured my arms above my head. She then removed the blindfold.

I'd been tied to what appeared to be a plant hanger, although I suspected it was never used as one. I looked down at my feet, and saw that the toes of my right foot were painted gray.

Lydia saw me looking at the toes and smiled. She had wrapped herself in an oversized bath towel that hugged her curves wonderfully. "Did you ever read about those handkerchief codes that the folks in the old gay and fetish communities used to use? Well, gray signifies bondage. And wearing the hankie on the right was the way to say that you were the one on the receiving end."

"In fact, looking at you," she said, coming up behind me and slowly, delicately, sliding a finger up my hard cock, "I think you might want to try wearing your nails like that all the time. That way, some woman like me might see you on the beach and know that she . . . should . . . control . . . you."

She whispered each word in my ear while grasping my cock hard four times. I didn't trust myself to say anything. I wanted to argue, but my hard cock was proof that she wasn't totally wrong, and the very image she'd implanted in my head of a strange woman knowing she could own me was thrilling.

"Now, Pet," she said, walking away as if nothing had happened. You made one very important choice yesterday. Now you get one more choice today. What am I going to wear?"

I was taken aback. "Um, I'm sorry, Maitresse? You want me to pick out your clothes?"

"Oh, no, silly, I don't trust you that much, but I've narrowed things down to two choices. Should I dress as a sexy nurse, or a sexy French maid?"

I knew this was another trap, but I also knew it didn't matter. Whichever choice I made would fit into the plans Lydia had for me today. And I knew which one I'd rather see.

"A sexy French maid, Maitresse."

She smiled. "Excellent choice. Of course, I can't let you see your clothing before I've gotten you dressed." With that, she blindfolded me again. She then followed this with a ball gag, which she strapped around the back of my head.

"Now, something I probably should have mentioned: When you picked what I'd wear, you also picked out your own outfit. We're going to be twins! Let me go get the costumes." I heard her rummaging around in another room, and was not surprised at all to learn that there was a twist.

When Lydia came back, I heard her toss a pile of stuff on the floor.

"Of course, we hardly look alike, so I guess we won't be identical twins. Your costume is a little more . . . elaborate than mine." I shuddered, not even knowing what she might have in mind.

She had me lift each leg, and slid a pair of panties onto me. As Lydia pulled them over my crotch, I felt my cock -- now at half-mast -- compress flat against my thigh. The panties were made of spandex, and although they had enough give not to crush my balls, they were very tight. The feel of them aroused me, although my cock was only able to get to about three-quarters mast in them.

"Oh, I see you're enjoying this, Pet." I could practically hear the smile in Lydia's voice. She then slipped something else over my legs. She pulled it up my body, and I felt more compression on my legs, and then around my crotch and midsection. As she placed straps over my shoulder, I realized it was some sort of body suit. It ran down to my lower thighs, and all around my stomach and back, but not up to my chest.

"Mmm, Pet, this looks so nice on you. I'm sure you've never heard of the Vedette Gisele, but it fits you perfectly." Indeed, I'd never heard of it, but I wasn't in a position to say so.

"This is a body shaper, kind of like Spanx, but so much better. Can you feel how it's tight around your middle? That's slimming your waist and pushing the extra weight to your hips and your bosom." As she said this, she flicked my left nipple with her tongue, and I'd have gasped if I could.

"And, as a bonus feature, it doesn't exactly cover everything." She patted me on the ass, and I realized that the body shaper was open there. Of course, I was still wearing the panties, but I didn't doubt she'd put me in a pair with a zipper or convenient hole.

Lydia reached around me and lightly rubbed my cock. Even through two layers of fabric, her touch was electrifying. "You know, as long as I keep you blindfolded, I can always bring some friends over." Her mouth was at my neck, her breath hitting me right below the collar Jen had placed on me. "And you'd never know. You'd meet a girl in class next year, and you'd wonder if her name was really 'Cindy,' or if you should call her 'Maitresse,' too. Just to play it safe, Pet, no matter what you call someone out loud, you should probably think of every woman as 'Maitresse.' You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

My cock was rock solid right now, stretching at the binding fabric. If I could talk, I could try to say it was her touch or her breath causing the reaction, but I knew my cock was betraying me. At that moment, I'd probably have agreed to anything.

I nodded.

"Good." Maitresse -- yes, she was right, dammit -- pulled back. "Let's finish getting you dressed." She'd shifted from sultry to chipper again, and I felt her fiddling at the back of my head. She removed the gag, and I enjoyed what I knew was likely a short respite. She followed this by climbing a chair and pulling my hands off the hook.

"Now, Pet, you need to make a choice. You can wear the items I've got lying out for you, or you can choose Door #2. And no, I won't tell you which choice is better."

I wanted to say that I doubted it would matter, or to ask for more information, but I knew better.

"I'll take what you've already laid out, Maitresse."

"Good choice. But first, I need to take care of your makeup"

She walked me over to an armchair, a slow process, since the body shaper constricted the top of my legs like a tight minidress. I was soon strapped in though. She even attached my collar to a hook on the chair itself, immobilizing my head.

Maitresse straddled me, her weight against my encased cock so wonderful, but just not quite rubbing me enough to get off.

"Now it's time to make you up. Hold still." She removed the blindfold and started to get to work. I did my best to not concentrate on the pressure on my cock, but I wasn't able to follow everything she did, other than knowing that she again spent time on my eyes, lips, and face with assorted liquids and powders. When she was done, she leaned in and gave me another amazing kiss. Even with my cock so restricted, the kiss and her pressure were nearly enough to make me explode, but she pulled back and stood up before my body could give in.

"I've long believed that kissing is the best way to test to make sure your lipstick won't get messed up. Looks like we're good!" With that, Lydia produced the black ball gag and soon enough had me gagged and blindfolded. She then went to work on my fingernails. I felt her trimming and filing, which was followed by removing my previous polish and putting yet another coat of polish on me. This was followed by Maitresse rolling stockings up my leg. They felt heavy, and ended at my thighs, well below the body shaper.

As she was giving the polish time to dry, Lydia wiped something -- an alcoholic wipe, from the smell -- over my chest, and then I felt her put what felt like pieces of tape on me. She followed this by pressing something against my chest. I felt a slight pinch over my nipple, and when she let go, it felt as if a three or four-pound weight was attached to me. Lydia repeated the action on the right side of my chest.

"Don't worry, Pet," Maitresse purred from behind me, once again brushing my neck with her breath. "These are just temporary breast forms. And I promise you that they're lighter than what most of us have to put up with every day. Oh, and these have one extra feature that I'll demonstrate later."

She was all business after that, quickly untying me and walking me back over to the planter. Once I was secured, she removed my collar, much to my surprise. "Don't worry, Pet. You'll get a better one."

I felt Lydia wrap something around my body, starting at my knees and running up to my waist. As she started to zip it, I felt it pull tight, restricting my legs even more than the body shaper had. As it tightened against my buttocks, I felt something cold and just a touch sticky against me. I realized that it was probably a latex or PVC skirt, and my cock attempted to stiffen even more, a losing battle now that there was an extra layer of restrictive clothing.

Maitresse tightened something around my bosom, an odd feeling as it was the breast forms and not the latex against me. I realized that it was a full-coverage top as I felt the pvc collar wrapped around my neck. I heard a click as Lydia locked the collar into place, and my cock twitched at the thought of having no way out of the suit.

But Lydia wasn't done. She pulled my right arm free and had me hold it behind my back, pointing down. I felt her slide a rubber sleeve onto my hand, and then run it up my arm. It ended nearly at my shoulder. She repeated the process with my other arm, and even as she was tightening the sleeve, I realized that my first arm was nearly immobilized! When I pulled, I felt a tug on the left side of my chest, and it was clear that the glove attached to the front of the blouse. After Maitresse finished with my left arm, she placed my hands together interlocking, and I felt her snap my wrists together and then place cuffs at my elbows. As a final indignity, she wrapped tape around my hands, sealing me completely.

I had never imagined being so tightly bound, but my Maitresse wasn't done with me yet. She lifted my right foot and slid a shoe onto it. Much to my shock, it wasn't terrible. The heel was maybe an inch or two, and not spiked, and there was no platform at all. It occurred to me that she'd put me in "normal" maid shoes even as she put me in such an extreme outfit.

"Now it's time for me to get dressed. Don't go anywhere, Pet."

I'd have loved to sit down, but I didn't trust myself to find the chair. So I waited, doing my best not to fall. I have no idea how long I was there, but eventually, I heard Maitresse's heels clacking across the floor. She walked up behind me, and I could tell she was in heels from how her lips now brushed my ear instead of my neck.

"While I was getting dressed, I took the recording I made of the last twenty minutes and uploaded it. Did I forget to mention I was recording it, Pet?" With the gag, an answer would have been pointless even if the question wasn't rhetorical. "I sent it to Jen. Of course, maybe I'll also see about selling it to a fetish site. I'm sure a tape of a man being restrained and feminized would make me some extra cash. And then you'd never know who'd seen in. You wouldn't just have to worry about my friends. Any woman you meet might walk up to you and call you Pet, and you'd kneel for them, wouldn't you?" As she talked, she squeezed my cock through the rubber, and she could have no doubt that I was turned on, even as my mind said I should be horrified.

"Of course," Maitresse continued, "some women in England just call people 'pet' like we use 'sweetie.' That could be really embarrassing for you." She hadn't let go of my cock, and felt my twitch at the new humiliating fantasy.

I realized that by this point, I'd stopped thinking of her as "Lydia" at all. She was "Maitresse," and if she brought Jen to me, she'd be "Goddess." I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

"Oh, one last thing." For a brief second, I pictured Maitresse as Steve Jobs, but that was an image that wouldn't take. I felt her slide what felt like a swimming cap onto my head, followed by something heavier. As I felt the hair hit my neck above the collar, I realized she'd placed me in a wig!

I didn't have much time to worry about that, because she soon removed my blindfold, and she was stunning! Her face was minimally made-up, but the bright red lipstick highlighted her smile. Every other time I'd seen her wear lipstick, it was something more domineering, from the harsh red she'd worn the night -- just two nights ago -- she took me in the ass to the purple she'd worn yesterday. This was almost flirty, but by this point, she knew she had me in her control. She had some minimal green eyeshadow, and that was about it.

But her french maid costume was amazing. It was essentially a negligee with benefits, a black bustier leading to a short black skirt with a small apron on it. She wore black stockings attached to a garter belt, and four-inch black heels. I suspected she was a lot more used to heels than I was.

She reached up and removed by gag. "Does my Pet like what he sees?"

"Very much so, Maitresse."

She grinned. "Good. does this look familiar?"

I looked at the outfit, but in all honestly, while it was hot, I couldn't place it.

She sighed dramatically. "See, Pet, this is why women get so frustrated when they dress up for boys. While Jen was busy with you, I took a peek at your computer. You've browsed literally thousands of porn sites, and this was one of the French maid outfits you had. So you picked it out. And you picked out the one you're wearing, too."

A feeling of either anticipation or dread that I'd been having solidified. Ever since Maitresse had zipped me up, I'd remembered the fetish maid outfit I'd seen the other week. Of course, it was on a woman when I saw it, and I'd never dreamed I'd be wearing it. Sure enough, though, as she turned me around to the mirror, I saw that I was encased in black rubber, from my stockings to my collar, with a large frilly white apron over the shiny black maid uniform. My now-ample bosom stretched against the material, and my arms behind my back helped stick my chest out even more. The rubber and body shaper kept my cock hidden, even as it strained against the material. The original uniform had been a one-piece affair instead of a two-piece one, but I suspect that pointing that out wasn't in my best interest.

The mirror didn't go high enough to show my face, but Maitresse brought over a hand mirror. In contrast to the harsh outfit, I'd been placed in some of the trampiest makeup yet. This time, she'd put me in a bright pink lipstick with a ton of gloss. It looked wet, but I knew that was just an effect. Instead of the green and blue eyeshadow, she'd started with a dark layer, and then used a sharp silver over it. She'd also shadowed under my eyes. I thought of Taylor Momsen, and then realized that I'd been (unwillingly) dressing as trashy as her over the last few days. Along with everything else, I now had a minor cascade of brown curls coming from my head, too.

"The model in your picture wasn't wearing makeup. At least, not that I could see, right, Pet?" Her voice had an edge to it, and I suspected I knew why. Of course, the only reason I'd even started browsing bondage sites was because of the damned chastity belt, which led me to search for any way out (although I'd be lying if I said the pictures didn't intrigue me). But I wasn't about to say that.

"Um, no, Maitresse."

"Because she was wearing a latex mask. Fortunately for you, I don't want to cover up your gorgeous face. At least, not all of it. So open wide."

femmed
femmed
256 Followers