Lydia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I felt that wonderful, incredible feeling of being fucked. My cock was practically over-sensitive by this point, and it took me longer to relax and come than I'd expected, but after a couple of minutes of being ridden, I finally, explosively came.

I shuddered for what felt like two minutes, and after I was finally spent, I felt Maitresse slide off me, the act of her pulling away even sending aftershocks through my system.

I wanted to just breathe, but I felt her slide up to my mouth and I opened up without even thinking. As I began to eat my own come out of her, Maitresse said, "see, I told you that you'd get a real orgasm." In my delirious state, it took me a second to realize that her voice was coming from the side.

Even as the realization that whoever I'd just sworn to serve was neither of the two women who'd been controlling me, the blindfold was removed and the panties slid off my head. I was staring at a grinning Leigh, wearing a casually sexy smile as she stared down at me.

"Surprised, sweetie?" Leigh asked.

I couldn't exactly answer, given my condition.

Maitresse appeared over Leigh's shoulder. "We'd all known you were crushing on Leigh months ago. And we'd all realized that we had special needs from our men. Leigh's planned to try to train you later in the year, but when that opportunity presented itself, I figured I'd help out."

Leigh looked down sternly at me. "By the way, just because we're talking doesn't mean you get to stop eating me out." She was wearing a reasonably plain denim top, and little makeup, but I realized that what Maitresse had said was right; being controlled was the thing that really attracted me to them. I got back to work.

"Lydia and Jen -- and you'll only be using those names in public, of course -- did a great job of training you to be any woman's slave. But when Lydia checked your browser history and saw that you still checked my Facebook profile more than anyone else's, we knew you'd be ready to be my slave."

"Of course," Goddess said, "we also had oodles of fun recording you, and Leigh's got every file. But we're not worried about you going back on your word. You're clearly meant to be right where you are."

Even as she was talking, I felt her hands at my groin, and realized that my cock was getting placed back in its cage. She handed a key on a chain to Leigh, who put it around her neck, grinning at me and keeping eye contact the entire time. The key disappeared into the shirt, next to her wonderful breasts.

As Leigh finished riding my face, the other girls finished getting dressed. "We're going to leave you with some quality time to better get to know each other," Maitresse said. "But here's a couple of pictures you didn't get to see earlier. She showed me her phone, and one picture showed that my fingernails had been painted a light lilac, with the word "slave" written in dark purple on each set. The second showed that Goddess had not only painted the head of my cock bright red, but had written "Leigh's toy" on my stomach, with an arrow pointing towards my crotch.

Even as I wanted to be appalled, I felt my cock twitch inside its cage

"And to start with," Leigh said, sliding off me, "you'll just be calling me 'Leigh.' Now that you've agreed to be mine, there's no need for any fancy name to prove it. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, Leigh."

"See? Every time you say it, you're acknowledging my power. As for what I'm going to do with you, " she grinned as she started to untie me," there are so many things I want to try. Of course, you're going to get to know every inch of my body, and I'm going to play with some of the toys that Jen and Lydia already broke in on you."

"Lydia also sent me your browser history. You really browsed some interesting bondage sites last week. You've given me a bunch of ideas. I wonder if you even remember everything you visited." I shuddered. I didn't, but had checked a wide variety of sites out. But my cock continued to twitch at the idea.

Leigh finished untying me and walked me over to the back of the couch, where she promptly reattached my shoes to the legs of the sofa. She gave me a quick push, and my already-wobbly-on-heels legs caused me to fall forward, sticking my ass in the air. As she knelt in front of me and tied my hands down, Leigh leaned in and gave me a long, deep kiss. Any doubt I had about agreeing was lost.

"Now," she said as she pulled back, "suck on this for a while." She stuck a penis gag in my mouth and stood up.

"So for starters, I see that you visited some spanking sites. This is going to be so much fun. You've clearly been a very naughty little nurse." I could hear the grin in her voice as she walked around to the back. I wasn't sure how much I'd like everything she was going to do, but I was hers.