Lydia Ch. 09

Story Info
Lydia’s universe crumbles.
6.7k words
3.27
23.9k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 and Cih

Lydia's universe crumbles

When Sherlyn and Neil left for the airport, Lydia and Nandita had a few tears and even Sir Nigam felt sad : the girl had appeared so natural, open minded and dedicated : she seemed exactly the right kind of girl for every boss to have around, even better than Lydia who had never obtained a university grade, at least it was what Sir Nigam thought : he had played with the idea of sending the young Dalit to university but had backed down in fear of gossips his wife could have heard... It was probably just the beginning for Sherlyn as he had her knickers in his pant Pocket. He chatted with his two girls as they went back in...

-Neil and Sherlyn... Are they of English origin? They have strange names for Indian people...

-That is true, Lydia! I enquired about it to Neil and he told me that their ancestors in the 1860 years came from Wales to supervise tea plantations near Darjeeling and they married local girls, an unusual choice for Englishmen, that set them aside from their community : pure racism... It explains their slightly exotic appearance but we won't take prejudice against them!

-Certainly not! I just hope to meet Sherlyn again in the future!

-Quite possible : I will form a joint venture with Neil's company but I will bet with you that Sherlyn will carry Neil's baby before the company will be created, let's say in less than a full year : have you noticed his possessive hand on her hips when they left?

-Yes, Master, of course! Do you think they are an item already?

-Certainly, Lydia : body language holds no secrets for me! But don't forget that you too are expecting Amit's baby and that you have another urgent appointment at maternity hospital about nine months after your first delivery...

Lydia blushed but didn't comment on Sir Nigam's hint at his decision to breed her as soon as possible! She had declined the offer but Sir Nigam had taken no heed to her refusals and she was quite aware her Master was as steadfast as a crab in his projects : she was desperate about it but she already knew that, in a few months, she would most probably carry his baby even if it meant her divorce from Amit!

At this very moment, Sherlyn was cumming once more in the plane with Neil embedded to the hilt in her pussy as her hands clenched around the cocks of his two assistants. Neil had told them he didn't want any more them to cum inside her, even in her mouth or her ass : it was a privilege he would save for himself in the future! Sherlyn had been also told she was now never to use any kind of contraceptive! Sherlyn had bowed down in silent acceptance although she perfectly knew the unavoidable consequences for a girl of being fucked daily bareback when totally unprotected! She had just discarded her condoms and her pills before offering herself repeatedly and shamelessly to her Master. Sherlyn was probably as much in lust as Neil was!

Lydia quietly returned home and took care of Amit's home again. She prepared food for her husband as any perfect Indian wife. She had kept the twenty fifty dollar notes safely in her purse. Amit would never have believed she had received one thousand dollars to attend a professional dinner with Sir Nigam's customers. He might be quite gullible but there was a limit to it! On the next day, she walked to Aamir's house and asked to him how she could discreetly invest her money. She omitted telling him she had earned so much money in a single night! She told him it was her savings from a dozen participations to commercial fairs. She knew it was always a problem for any active whore in the world when the husband wasn't aware of the activities of his wife or girlfriend. Aamit suggested her to buy pure gold jewels but then she should fear being robbed by neighbours as they frequently entered her house looking for salt or small objects they needed : a Dalit girl was normally quite poor and rarely locked the door of her house, when there was a door... Most houses in the neighbourhood were devoid of this luxury and the wooden doors and windows were often replaced by simple roller blinds.

A few years before Lydia's installation, a group of inebriated guys from high families had sprayed a few dwellings inhabited by Dalit families with gasoline and had put them afire. A few terrified women had run through the flames to fall into the clutches of the arsonists. The old and the ugly ones had been pushed back into their burning houses but the pretty ones had been gangbanged wildly on the ground. When all the present men had had their way with them, the girls had been thrown back in the houses to die with their families : the criminals had wished not to have any witnesses left. Since then, the pink sarees Gulabi gang of Sampat Devi Pal had harassed the local police and forced them to arrest the perpetrators. It had been something unheard of in the state and the political acumen of the criminals had been no help to them...

There had been several sentences of life imprisonment that had stopped any widespread persecution of Dalits. There were still occasional rapes or house breakings : Lydia had been raped by Sir Nigam and later by his secretary but actual murders had nearly disappeared! The Dalit population felt really relieved!

Lydia was summoned by Sir Nigam to cope for his sexual needs once a week. He had plenty of other occasions with Nandita. Sir Nigam requested also Lydia's services when he received a group of customers or when he wanted to reward some outstanding success from some of his employees. His secretary had emitted the wish for the New Year celebration to be allowed to fuck her. Sir Nigam knew his secretary had raped Lydia but he quietly informed her she would receive two hundred dollars to fuck him to his satisfaction... With a sadistic grin, Sir Nigam told Lydia that he would attend the coupling on the dubious pretext to see that her baby was not endangered...

Lydia always hated being fucked in public but Sir Nigam had been adamant and she had finally complied. She hadn't been surprised when the secretary made her suck his cock before impaling her on his manhood. That was quite normal duty for her but then Sir Nigam told his secretary to leave. She soon understood that her Master intended to fuck his servant too now, when he had been really excited by the show. Lydia obediently presented her pussy to his triumphant cock and he shoved it deep into her pussy... When he had cummed in her pregnant belly, he casually made her turn around and offer him her back passage. There was nothing new there for Lydia... He buggered her during a long time and she really enjoyed his brutality : Lydia had always preferred a brutal shagging by some demanding fucker to some tender pussy fucking by a lover : for her, only Amit should be tender and loving with her and all the other men should be brutal and selfish to please her!

A few months later, Lydia's belly had grown really huge, her protruding belly thrusting before her when she walked in the streets. Lydia now hated her tits : they had become as big as NBA balls! Carrying all that additional weight made her back ache and her moves were now rather clumsy. She felt also increasingly tired. She was due that week, but everything seemed quite normal. Amit went to work with a kiss on her forehead : her belly was now too bloated to allow her to hug him as she did before. Someone knocked at the door. Lydia arrived rather slowly and discovered Sir Nigam and his secretary. It was a completely unexpected visit! They stared at each other; there was excitement, trepidation and, certainly some fear in Lydia's eyes! Why had they come?

She had to make an effort to welcome Sir Nigam and tell him to enter. She even went as far as offering him a drink but Sir Nigam declined the offer :

-No, thanks, Lydia! I would just be interested by a sip at your nice udders!

He made a lewd gesture toward Lydia's huge breasts that were engorged with milk. Her baby would be well fed if the quality of her milk matched the volume of her breasts. Amit had started to milk her every evening to relieve the pressure but she would soon need to be milked in the morning too if the baby didn't arrive soon! Sir Nigam quietly unbuttoned her night dress with no opposition from Lydia. Her huge round belly looked like a full moon in the sky. He rubbed his finger on the tender skin of her freshly shaven pussy : Lydia had continued taking care of her body even during the last stages of her pregnancy. Sir Nigam couldn't divert his eyes from her pendulous breasts. Her nipples had grown into large discs, each tipped with a protruding hub!

Sir Nigam whistled admiringly and fell to his knees as Lydia stood proud, arms by her sides, letting his eyes feast on her offered body. Her clit was swollen and peaked between her thighs. She could feel her pussy juices trickling down her thighs. She still loved dearly Amit but she couldn't stop the emission of her juices in front of a man who had fucked her once or twice every week at the minimum and occasionally much more often than that! She had never felt so wanton, sensual, and feminine! Sir Nigam stayed still and she finally gave him the order he was waiting anxiously :

-Master, you may come now and fuck me hard! I really need it!

Sir Nigam jumped up and took her hand. He pressed it around his gorgeous cock. His cock was thrusting at her like a spear, ready to impale her with no mercy. She took her Master in her arms, hugging him closely. She kissed him dearly and smiled gently.

- It's so good to see you at this moment, Master!

He chuckled, his hands rubbing her sides, then cupping her breasts as he glanced toward her swollen belly...

- Oh, yes! Could I fuck you now? Is it safe for the baby? I don't want to hurt it!

-No problem. The worst you would risk now would be to hasten the birth! That would be a blessing for me!

- If it's on medical order!

Lydia squeezed gently his butt and offered him her lips. Sir Nigam laughed, and then kissed her properly, their chaste kiss turning soon into a torrid French kiss. Their tongues danced lasciviously in their glued oral cavities. After a long moment, Lydia pushed him away from her. She grabbed a glass on the table, cupped her left tit and pressed it to squirt milk in the glass filling it to half height. She offered the glass to Sir Nigam :

-Straight from my breast, Master! You may taste it. Just tell me if you like it! Then you will have to fuck me really hard if you want another glass!

Looking at Lydia straight in the eyes, he emptied completely the glass. He put down the glass on the table...

- Now seems the proper time to own you!

- Yes! Take me now, Master!

With a bulging belly, it was not too practical to fuck her in the normal position, so he made her turn around and lean on top of the settee. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her sloppy fuck hole. She had been waiting for his entry and she wasn't disappointed : he entered her smoothly, his cock rubbing against her swollen clit and making her moan in delight. In her position, he could enter her to the hilt and that was precisely what he did. She groaned when the tip of his cock bumped into her closed cervix. He stopped there and looked at her inquiringly :

-Do you want me to force my entry? I may burst the water membrane and accelerate delivery! It's up to you, Lydia!

-Do it, Master! Do it now! I want to end up this silly wait!

Sir Nigam resumed his pounding of Lydia's pussy. Her much distended cervix finally yielded to the onslaught of his victorious cock... Lydia humped back against Sir Nigam's muscular body, trying to get him whole into her hungry pussy.

Sir Nigam's fingers dug deep into her pliant hips and he thrust hard, again. Her toes had lost contact with the floor, lifting her in the air with each mighty thrust of his overpowering cock. Her moans and screams were now almost continuous as he ravaged her pussy, until he suddenly froze. He emitted a loud roar of triumph as he exploded in her pussy... Lydia nearly fainted in ecstasy. When he pulled out, his back move was accompanied by a gush of water coming from Lydia's pussy. His cum was thicker than that and Lydia was flabbergasted until Sir Nigam understood what was arriving : Her waters had broken and the baby was on its way... Sir Nigam's secretary had first aid training. He examined Lydia and announced that the cervix was dilating progressively and Lydia felt at this moment the first violent contraction.

Sir Nigam wanted to transport her to the hospital but his secretary told him it was totally unnecessary: A Dalit girl should be exposed to pain : it was quite normal for her! Sir Nigam was not convinced and he asked Lydia. She was in total agreement with Sir Nigam's secretary : She had attended several births among the Dalit community : none had had the comfort of pain killers! The women were expected to endure the whole agony of a painful birth! Sir Nigam abandoned his efforts, just pressing a wet tissue on Lydia's fore head and giving her some water when she asked for it... The secretary quietly listened to Lydia's screams : that was an appropriate punishment for her resistance when he had raped her! He just hoped that the birth would be long and hurt like hell to teach that bitch a lesson!

After three hours of pain interspersed with short moments of relief, the contractions grew more intense and closer together. The birth was imminent now! Lydia's husband was out of reach and he wouldn't be there for the birth! Sir Nigam had finally obtained the help of an experienced Dalit midwife. He felt relieved to have someone take Lydia in charge. She was naked, exhausted, and she was resting on bed sheets Sir Nigam had prepared on the floor. The midwife told her to start her breathing exercises. Lydia managed to exchange a few words with Sir Nigam between two contractions. Lydia was swearing like a trooper when the pain was too strong... She was puffing and blowing in distress and Sir Nigam's secretary was smiling!

The midwife clasped Lydia's hand and screamed to her :

- Push now, Lydia, push hard, push again!

- Oooohhhhh Gooddddd..!

Lydia now clung onto Sir Nigam's hand, her fingers digging deeply into it as another contraction surged.

-Push now! I see the head! Push!

Suddenly the ordeal had come to its end! Lydia enjoyed the relief, the sudden disappearance of the pain that had accompanied her during the last hours. The midwife was busy between her legs. Lydia had a fleeting fear that was soon stopped by a loud wail. Good the baby was alive and apparently quite strong! The gift she would have for Amit would please him! The midriff placed the baby on her breasts and he immediately started to suckle and it filled Lydia with pleasure and pride... She felt a hand exploring her breast and squeezing her tit. She lifted her head and saw it was Sir Nigam with an evilish grin on his face... He whispered to her ear

-I am going to let you rest tonight but tomorrow I will come back to breed you! I will fuck you every day until you're pregnant and I want you to stop arguing!

-I've told you that I don't want! I am Amit's faithful wife!

-Tomorrow, you won't be any more! You're a slut and tomorrow or in the next days you'll become a pregnant slut! It's your karma : no use to rebel against it.

The midwife pressed on Lydia's belly. She dutifully expelled the placenta while the baby was avidly gorging up on her milk... The midwife discreetly took away the baby while Lydia was sleeping. Amit found her sleeping when he returned home. The baby was superb and he caressed his cheek... He was a bit sad that Lydia was deeply asleep. He wanted to tell her that she would rest for a few months before they could start a second baby! He was sure that Lydia would agree. He already imagined her taking care of five to ten babies male and female!

Lydia was awakened every three hours by the baby's wails. She soon took the habit to fall to sleep as soon as she had replaced the baby in its cradle. Sir Nigam found thus her sleeping quietly when he came to put his threats into action. He quietly unbuttoned her night dress and stripped her naked. He stripped naked, climbed on the bed and positioned himself between her spread out legs. It was her usual position when she was pregnant and she instinctively had taken it again. He managed not to awaken her as he prepared to fuck her. Lydia fully woke up only when he entered her pussy. She tried desperately to dislodge him but to no avail. Her squirms just helped him to reach a raging hard on...

Sir Nigam started to fuck Lydia when she was still struggling to push him away. She only abandoned her desperate efforts when her Master's cock spurted into her womb. She had tears of despair in her eyes but she knew that Sir Nigam had had his complete way with her. He would probably rape her again on the next day, the next days in fact! And he would continue until his victory would be complete and she would be pregnant with his baby! If she complained to Amit, her husband would probably stay with her and prevent Sir Nigam from entry but they would starve soon : her money was not readily available and they needed the cash he earned to buy food... More over, Sir Nigam was a sportsman with a well-toned body and Amit would be no match for him. She didn't want to acknowledge it but there was also maybe some hint of feminine pride about such a big industrialist taking so much risk to fuck a lowly Dalit like her!

Sir Nigam came to visit her again in the afternoon when the baby was deep asleep. There was no lock at the door, so he could enter at will. She chose not to resist any more to his intrusion as she didn't want the baby to wake up and scream. Lydia just whispered to sir Nigam not to make any noise. She took off her garments and pushed away the bed sheets to lie on the bed with her wide-open legs in a silent invite. She was quite aware that this gesture was tantamount to total surrender but she had concluded that resistance was useless : Some of her neighbours had been fucked by their grand father, other ones by their brothers in law or other family members when their husbands had been at work : it was probably a consequence of the very hot climate that made all people very horny and the women totally passive! Lydia felt totally in the mood when Sir Nigam entered her pussy and told her to open her mouth to receive his tongue... She was now totally Indian in her mind, nothing but a sex toy for the pleasure of men, of her husband or any man, in fact!

Sir Nigam came back on the next morning and fucked Lydia twice, cumming on both occasions deep in her pussy without any resistance. He placed a plug in her pussy to prevent any leakage of his sperm after his departure. Lydia dutifully kept it all the night to give his sperm more time to fertilize her eggs... On the next day, Sir Nigam arrived with an early pregnancy test. It was very expensive and Lydia would never have had the money for it but he could afford nearly anything! She wasn't surprised when the test appeared positive : she was expecting Sir Nigam's baby as Amit or any other man had not even touched her pussy since her delivery! She had just sucked Sir Nigam's secretary on each of his visits with her Master! Lydia felt devastated but she had expected it : she was now a cheating wife and the baby developing in her womb was a living testimony of it! And the worst was that any test would prove now she had been unfaithful to her husband! She was now a sitting duck for all her enemies...

Sir Nigam continued his early morning visits that had always the same conclusion : he fucked her in her marital bed several times, then he took a few very suggestive pictures of her in various lascivious poses and finally he told his assistant he could fuck her pussy and her ass just as he wanted! Lydia was safely pregnant and her Master could be generous with him, knowing he could do nothing to her! The man had sparkling eyes when his hands reached for her heavy breasts, her plump buttocks or her soft thighs and she enjoyed riding his raging hard on : it was always a nice dessert for her but the main, most enjoyable dish had always been Sir Nigam! She really loved servicing him, almost as much as she did Amit, but with guilt to spice their lovemaking! Lydia had never come to terms taking so much pleasure with her lover : that was just unfair to her husband who was always so kind and loving to her! Just Sir Nigam had a very special advantage : he wasn't her husband and he could be as kinky as he wanted with her!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12