Lydia's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

"Fuck babies, I want you both to suck and share my cum," Tom said and withdrew from Lydia and lay on the bed.

Both the women knelt on each side and took turns at his rod and balls, slurping, biting and kneading. Tom rocked his belly up and down and the women tried to keep his dancing cock in their mouth. A panting and moaning Lydia and Julie soon brought Tom to a climax and he cried he was coming and let himself go. Spurts and spurts of white lava flew, hitting the women on their faces, forehead, hair and mouth. They held his cock steady and took some cum in their mouth too and sucked till his last throes.

After a few minutes of rest, they drank wine and Lydia ordered food. Tom and Julie kissed frequently which aroused Lydia and she too joined them in kissing, fondling and pinching.

"Now, you understand the greatness of threesomes and foursomes?" Tom asked Lydia.

"Oh. Tom. It was not a matter of not understanding but of losing my girls," she explained.

The professor and her student kept kneading the stud's cock and soon it was fully erect. Lydia sat on it and took it in fully.

"Julie baby, fuck my ass with the dildo," she told her student.

"Do like this sweetie. Use that twin-edged dildo. Shove one end in her asshole and take the other end in your cunt and ride her from behind," Tom added spice to the situation.

Julie nodded and slid the dildo in Lydia ass which Tom held apart and when the toy was half in, she took the other half in her vagina. Balancing herself on her hands she fucked her professor's rear hole. They moved slowly and as the juices began flowing, Tom raised himself into Lydia while Julie rode the older woman. The professor was sweating being anally and vaginally used by both her lovers at the same time. Julie cried she was nearing her orgasm and Lydia laughed saying she had already exploded once and wanted more and more internal tremors.

Moans, curses and grunts mixed with the smell of sex and sweat as Tom unloaded his cream into Lydia who cried out she was coming again. The three bodies nudged against one another for a few minutes and Julie detached herself from Lydia's ass and fell down giggling while Tom inserted his finger into the professor's open rear and masturbated her some more time till he slid out of her cunt.

"I know what you want, you slut whore," Tom told Lydia who sighed.

"Ma'am you are a great lover and performer. I like the way you enjoy DP. You rock, ma'am," Julie gushed.

"I love your cunt, baby, and my bull cock," Lydia said as the doorbell rang. Julie put on a skirt and went to the door and brought back the food they had ordered and soon the smell of pizza and burgers filled the air.

Dinner over, Julie left after elaborate hugs, kisses and promises to meet again. When they were alone, Lydia told Tom what she felt about her future: no steady relationship, she preferred to have many girls and Tom. Julie would also play a role in bringing a variety of girls to her! She wanted Christie to return as Julie had promised and that would suffice for now.

Tom listened patiently and said: "Look, your libido may not last long. Don't be disappointed when it lets you down."

"Tom, sex begins in the mind, right? The more I think of it and keep myself in company of sexy people the more it lasts. I think this urge will go on for some time, maybe years. I can enjoy till it lasts and think of it and maybe write erotica, make the most of it while it lasts," Lydia said.

"Yeah sure, I too hope you enjoy it. You know a sudden urge could end as suddenly as it began, that is what I meant. I don't mean to be pessimistic, baby," Tom said.

"Oh! You lovely stud cock, you can't demoralize me. I just need you and the girls to keep me going," she said.

Tom said he too looked forward to having a nice time with her and Julie and left.

The next morning, Lydia met Christie and Julie in the corridor and for a moment the professor held her breath wondering how Christie would react.

"Hi, if your lover has gone, we would love to see you in the evening," Christie said with a smile as Julie winked and mouthed a "I told you."

Lydia said: "Can't wait, am already wet."

The professor heaved a sigh of relief, thankful that all was well with Christie. As Lydia walked towards her class, she thought of the sexual odyssey that lay ahead of them. Music played in her ears and her imagination conjured up erotic acts which would fill the days to come.

ENDS

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers
12