Lydia's Lycanthrope Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was quite pleasant with small talk about prior sex experiences. Mary wasn't at all surprised that the four of them spent most of their time having sex. They would occasionally drive into town for supplies but for the most part they spent all of their time fucking. All of them had experienced sex as both human and animal with each other in each of their forms. Steve and Candy of course finished first as they did they each went under the table. Lydia felt hot breath on her thighs and then spread them ever so slightly. She felt the fur between her legs and spread them and slid forward. She felt a tongue dive into her vagina as a nose pressed hard against her clit. There was no foreplay this time. Steve knew what wanted and dove in.

Lydia gasped, she was being ministered to by Candy and was doing her best to appear normal. She cut a piece of carrot and placed it between her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Mary did her best to emulate Lydia's poise, but as she came a third time she grabbed Steve's ears, and screamed "Fuck me!" She kicked the chair back and got down on her hands and knees.

Mary was shocked at how fast Steve mounted her. His pointy cock was in her before she knew what happened. His front claws scratched her shoulders as his weight came down on her. He fucked her harder and faster than any boyfriend had in the past and she was cuming like a freight train. His cock was probing deep into her and then she felt the knot. She knew that he would never be able to force it into her but once inside it could grow and once it started to grow she knew that it would never come out without going down.

Steve jerked and she felt his cock throb. Her pussy spasmed as she orgasmed. It clenched down and loosened a bit but not enough. Steve flipped a leg over and stood ass to ass with her, his cock twisted and still stuck inside of her. He stopped pounding but would occasionally push and pull a bit. Mary was in ecstasy. Her pussy was full and she was orgasming, but it was a warm soft pleasure. It was gentle waves lapping over her feet not massive waves knocking her over. She could live like this forever. It was a pleasure that didn't overwhelm her.

"Carl, come around, please."

Carl stood before her with his back against the wall and his dick in her face. She reached up and gently caressed his ball sack. "This is so wonderful."

Mary kissed the tip of his penis reveling in the masculine smell emanating from him. He was a real man who did real work. He had a strong vigorous body with muscles. Not the lean starved muscles of body builders, but the hard real muscles of a man who did man's work. She greedily sucked on his cock, swallowing it whole. She reveled as the man meat forced its way down her throat. She swallowed again and grabbed his ass pulling him toward her.

Mary's face was buried in his pubes. She couldn't breathe but the masculine scent filled her nostrils. She pushed hard back against Steve, his hair scratching her rump. She swallowed hard, squeezing Carl's ass. She felt his cock begin to jerk catching the last bit of cum in her open mouth.

"Candy!" She called, taking care not to spill. The dog walked over and Mary held her mouth open. Candy's long tongue snaked into Mary's mouth licking the cum off her tongue and then swirled under hers and between her lips and teeth. Candy searched every inch of Mary's mouth to get the last taste of cum.

Mary smiled feeling perverse and decadent. She lay down and the floor and Steve followed her down. Eventually his knot subsided and his cock pulled out. Mary looked up at Lydia and asked, "Can I take both Steve and Candy to be with me?"

"Of course. I think they would be disappointed if they didn't join you. Steve, Candy, to the guest room." The two dogs headed out of the dining room and Mary followed them.

The guest room had a huge king sized bed with an ornate headboard and footboard. The headboard was padded and she noticed that both ends had places where ties could be secured. The room had a large padded chair and a matching ottoman. The ottoman was the perfect heigh to be bent over and fucked on. There was a nice dresser with a large mirror that was angled towards the bed and ottoman so that the person being fucked could watch.

She pulled back the covers and slid into the bed. She patted the bed beside her and the two dogs joined her, one on each side. She fell asleep enjoying the feel of fur against her skin.

Mary woke up with the sheets knocked off and the dogs lying on top of her. She saw that Steve had a semi-erection. She eased her self up and began to inspect it. She slid a finger around the tip of the his cock. She marveled at its crimson hue. She gently stroked it in its sheath and then decided to go for broke.

Mary engulfed the cock with her mouth. It was saltier and muskier than most men she had tasted, with a different, animal smell to it. Her lips caressed the cock as her tongue explore the shape. She reached back and started to run a finger between her pussy lips. The smell of her sex started to fill the room.

She sucked the dick into her mouth and began to stroke it faster. She closed it in her mouth and imagined it belonged to a half wolf/half human lover. She wondered what that would be like, human hands, stroking and holding her body, but that magnificent that drove her so mad yesterday with Steve and Candy. Steve's leg kicked slightly and he smacked his jaws. That was when Mary realized she was 69'ing her canine lover.

Steve must have realized it as well because he started to lick Mary's pussy and hand. He drove his nose deep in and inhaled deeply. He blew out and his hot breath washed over her clit and she couldn't believe the sensation.

Steve's tongue washed over her hand and into her pussy. He licked upwards and tasted her ass. Mary had never had anyone seriously lick her ass before. One or two people lightly grazed it before, but Steve seemed truly interested in it.

She started to suck his dick harder she wanted to get him off so he wouldn't be tempted to knot in her asshole, and so that she wouldn't be tempted to let him. Steve started to lick her ass more vigorously and was breathing harder. His hot breath was driving her wild. His tongue was digging into her hidden hole and she could feel it opening for him.

Then it happened. Thick ropes of cum shot into her mouth, not as much as a human but still a good amount. It was thicker and richer than she was used to and she happily swallowed it down. It almost had a meaty taste to it.

When Steve came it surprised her and much to her shame she farted. That only served to drive him madder with lust and soon he was tonguing her asshole with abandon. She came quickly and stood up.

"Thank you Steve, that's enough." Steve looked balefully up at her.

"Not right now, maybe later." He turned and went to licking himself.

Mary decided she needed a shower. She took a hot shower and made sure to scrub her ass really well. It was still a bit loose and excitable from the licking. The warm steam rolled over her body and wet down her flowing red hair.

She climbed out of the shower and started to towel off. She wrapped the towel around her torso more from habit than anything and set about drying her hair. When she stepped out of the bathroom she saw Candy standing in the room with a basket in her mouth.

Mary took the basket from Candy and sat on the dresser. Inside was a small carafe of Orange Juice, a small bottle of champagne, two fresh muffins and a small pot of jam and butter along with a note.

The note read, "Candy told me you and Steve were busy. If you would like you can enjoy breakfast in bed, or come join me in the hot tub. -L"

To be continued...

12