Lydos Pt. 01

Story Info
Lydos is sold by his Master.
997 words
4.19
12.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were taken into the city of Mycenae. The newness of our surroundings had us in both fear and awe. Watching countless people rush past us, speaking languages we had never heard before. Everyone was so different in the way they looked and dressed, despite residing barely half a day's walk from our former home. Andreas touches my hand lightly "Lydos, whats going to happen to us?"

"Only the gods know." I whisper, echoing what I heard my mother say hundreds of times. I try to rid her from my thoughts. She died before my seventeenth year, of a sweating sickness that swept through the slave quarters.

We lived on the outskirts of Mycenae under the control of Theophilus. Theophilus, even with his considerable wealth, was considered soft by other masters. He allowed a learned slave to teach us how to read and write, which was unheard of. He spoke openly about how he believed you should treat slaves well. And followed through on his teachings. We were never beaten, and we were always spoken to with kindness. But my mother always taught me that the gods always balances out the scales. Nothing good, she said, came without the bad. I dismissed her words in favour of the ignorance of my idyllic life. But soon, I would understand her warnings. After a year of mourning the death of loved ones, my beloved master sold Andreas and I to another.

The driver pulls up to a grand house and we are guided to an empty study by a kitchen slave. She quietly tells us to wait there, that the Mistress should be back soon, before disappearing back to her station. Andreas and I look at each other in silence, struggling to contain the anxiety we both shared. A lady in a fine purple cloth, only covered by soft golden curls over her shoulder, emerges from a different room. I quickly kneel on the ground, tugging Andreas' tunic until he followed me. Standing before us, the lady speaks with a light yet dominant voice "My name is Penelope, but you will only ever address me as Mistress. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." we say in unison. She raises her voice "Hector, take the young one. Show him to the kitchen, he'll work there for now." Hector, a slave with olive skin and features almost cut from marble, comes from doorway. I push my hands over my crotch as my cock begins to swell uncontrollably under my tunic. Fuck. Shame washes over me as she gestures for me to stand. Hector rushes Andreas from the room. I smell the perfume in her hair as Mistress steps close to me "Whats your name, slave?"

"Lydos, Mistress." I lower my eyes.

"And how old are you?"

"Eighteen, Mistress."

"Good. Take off your clothes."

I freeze for a moment.

"Now." my shaking hands do as she says.

My breathing becomes stilted as she inspects my body. Running her hands over me, feeling every muscle earned from years of field work. She grabs my shoulders and turns me, her fingers runs down my back. Mistress laughs for a moment "So, its actually true. Theophilus doesn't whip his slaves." she remarks before feeling my ass, then my thighs and down to my calves. I look up to see Hector having silently returned. My cock twitches as I catch his eye, and I hope to the Gods she didn't notice. Her voice hardens "Get on your knees, slave."

"Hector - Empty him."

His body presses against mine, and his faces presses against my back. His hand slips over my hip and his fingers curl around my cock. I bite my lip and my body stiffens as he expertly rubs my pre-cum over my head and begins to jerk me off. My legs shake under me and I try to catch my breath. I try hard to not cum, in some sort of defiance, but it doesn't take more than minute to have me panting hard and shaking beneath Hector. And a moment later, cum shoots onto my stomach.

Hector casually wipes his hand on my tunic, Mistress looks to him "I only need the two of you. Make sure Lydos is prepared, Hector. They'll be arriving any moment." he nods at Mistress.. He grabs me hard by the back of my arm as I struggle to find my feet, and takes me out of the study. I avoid his gaze as he walks me outside. He clears his throat "Lydos. Mistress will have you serving wine at her get together this evening" It doesn't sound too hard. I may have worked in the field with Theophilus, but I met some of the house slaves over my childhood. I just have to keep my eyes down and make sure cups stay full. Be a part of the furniture. Hector walks me to a private bathhouse, which was hidden down a small pathway. I'm acutely aware of my nakedness, trying to cover my cock with my hands as I wait. My voice cracks "Will I be given any clothes?"

"No. Mistress likes us naked for her parties" he says, whilst taking off his own and folding then carefully. With warm water and a sea sponge, he quickly washes my body and then his own. Then, I follow him inside and he positions me a few steps away from the edge of the water.

Hector places a jug of sweet wine in my hands "When this is empty, there is a table behind you with full ones".

He grabs my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes "Do not look or speak to anyone unless addressed. Just stand here. And maybe if you're lucky you'll be sleeping alone tonight."

The door to the bathhouse opens, letting a gust of wind swim around the room. Hector whispers "Your Master never whipped you, but Mistress won't think twice about it. Be careful." Before grabbing his jug and rushing to his place.