Lying About My Age Ch. 03

Story Info
Jamie invites me to her apartment to watch each other.
3.8k words
4.41
20.5k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This ongoing story is a fantasy based very loosely on actual events and real people. As always, any similarities to any persons, places, or things, or anything you have heard before is a complete accident.

*****

My mutual masturbation with Jamie became a nightly ritual.

I mean, I didn't really have anything else going on in my life anyway. Even on a night when I went out to dinner with a friend or spent time with my family, it was easy enough to make my way home by 9pm. I would be there, in my recliner, watching television, waiting patiently for the knock on my wall. Jamie would be there, usually fresh out of her shower, ready to go. Yeah, it was kind of silly, in a way. At this point why didn't one of us just go over to the other person's apartment already?

I think, deep down, it was good for both of us. There was kind of a connection without a connection, if that made any sense. We both got to feel like we were being with someone without really being with someone, to be in a relationship without really being in a relationship. With Jamie's past and me getting over my divorce, I think it just worked for us.

The first few nights were pretty much carbon copies of our first encounter. She moaned as she fingered herself to orgasm and I jerked off listening to her. She said goodnight and I cleaned myself up and went to bed. After a few days we started talking a little more. I moved one of my rickety kitchen chairs over the wall so I would have a place to sit as we talked. I made a mental note to move the chair if anybody ever came to visit. A chair sitting all by itself next to the wall looked weird.

"The last person to live in that apartment before you was an elderly woman," Jamie said. "She was a nice lady, always baking cookies."

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She had a bad fall," Jamie said, "One day I came home from work and the paramedics were here. She broke her hip. Her family moved her into assisted living. I guess her lease was almost up anyway. It only happened a few months ago."

"That sucks," I said.

"Yeah, so now I have a slightly younger neighbor," Jamie said, and giggled. She was always making fun of our age difference any chance she got.

"Hey!" I said, but I was laughing too.

There was a pause, and I glanced at the clock. It was 9:45. I realized it was nearing my bedtime, and I reflexively yawned. I really was getting old, I thought. I can't even make it to 10pm anymore.

"Rich?" Jamie asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Is what we're doing crazy?" She asked.

I felt a chill creeping down my spine. She's having doubts, I thought. This is coming to an end. It was fun while it lasted, I guess. Still, I was compelled to give her my honest opinion. "A little," I said, "But it works for us," I added quickly.

"That's the thing," Jamie said, "This was fine for a while, but now I kind of want... more."

I swallowed. "More what?" I asked.

Jamie paused. "You know," she said, as if I should've picked up on her meaning, "More than this. More than just us through a wall."

"Oh," I said, and I felt dejected, thinking that she was putting an end to our relationship.

"So, what do you think Rich? Do you think you're ready?" Jamie asked.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

Jamie laughed. "Ready to be together. In person."

"Oh!" I shouted, relieved. I could feel my dick stirring. "Sure!"

Jamie paused. "So..." she said after a few seconds, "My place or yours?"

"Oh... well... ummm," I stammered, trying to shake my sleepiness.

"Fine, my place then," Jamie said. "Come over when you're ready. The door will be open."

When I'm ready? I thought. I'm ready now. I've been ready for days. Still, I thought I should go make sure I look at least somewhat presentable. I hopped off the rickety old chair and went to the bathroom. My boxers were around my ankles and I stumbled as I walked. I studied my penis, making sure there wasn't any leftover cum on it from our mutual masturbation. I pulled up my boxers. My hair was more or less in place, my t-shirt was... well... on. I'm about to go have sex, I thought. If I walked in looking like a slob, would it matter?

I went looking for condoms and realized I didn't have any. Buying condoms was on my to-do list. It was only the last week or so since this thing with Jamie started that I even started to think there was any hope I'd be having sex anytime soon. Oh well, hopefully she'll have some, I thought. I took a deep breath. I could feel my heart pounding. I was ready.

I opened my door and peered out into the hall. It was empty. Either everyone was already home or still out for the night. I closed my door but I left it unlocked. What the hell, I thought. If somebody went around trying doors and found mine unlocked, I didn't have much worth taking. I tiptoed down the hall to Jamie's door. Why did I feel like I needed to be quiet? I had no idea. Would anyone care if they saw me going into Jamie's apartment?

I reached Jamie's door and turned the handle. Sure enough, it was unlocked. I entered her apartment and walked inside, closing the door behind me. It was dark. "Hello?" I said. There was no response. "Jamie?"

"I'm in here stupid," Jamie said from the bedroom, and giggled. Of course she was in the bedroom. There was a soft glow coming from there, I could see as my eyes adjusted. I walked carefully towards the bedroom; trying to remember from the one time I was there if there were any obstacles in my way. Finally after about fifteen seconds I reached her bedroom door without crashing into anything.

Jamie had half-closed the door, and I pushed it open. The room was dimly lit by candles. My eyes scanned the room. There was a dresser against one wall, a television against another; the third was where the long closet was. Jamie's bed was against the fourth wall, the one that she shared with my living room. Her queen sized bed dominated the small room. My eyes finally settled on Jamie. She was laying there, her head propped up on several pillows, her hands in her lap. She was dressed in her pajamas. She was watching me quietly.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Jamie said.

We stared at each other, and I started to wonder what I was supposed to do now. Do I strip? Do I attack her? Do I wait for her to tell me what to do?

"This is pretty weird, huh?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah," I said, and I took a deep breath. I knew what I wanted. I wanted Jamie, to touch her, to fuck her. I could feel my erection straining against my boxers. I started to move forward.

Jamie put out a hand and I froze. "Stop," she said, and it was her turn to take a deep breath. "I know I invited you over here, but I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." When she said that she gestured toward my crotch. Shit, I thought.

Jamie continued. "I thought that maybe this time we could, you know, actually see each other."

I let her words sink in. Instead of just listening through the wall, this time we were going to watch each other. It wasn't sex, but it was another step forward. There was a small, frustrated voice in the back of my head shouting 'No! I want sex!' but I was able to ignore it. I could feel my cock tingling at the thought of actually seeing her, her breasts, her pussy. Touching herself, making herself orgasm. The dirty old man in me, the voyeur, was excited by the idea.

My eyes continued to adjust to the candlelight and I could see Jamie more clearly. She was wearing white pajamas with blue pinstripes. Her long, auburn hair was splayed out around her, on the pillows and her shoulders. My eyes traveled down her body, from the swell of her breasts to her bare feet.

Jamie was staring at me too. I looked at her eyes, and realized they were focused right on my crotch. Reflexively, I looked down. I had gotten harder while gazing at her body. My erection was tenting out my boxers, pushing the material forward. It was uncomfortable, and I took hold of it, readjusting it so that it pointed straight up in my boxers. There, that was more comfortable.

I looked back at Jamie. A smile spread across her face. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she said, and her hands went to the top of her pajama bottoms. I watched her undo the buttons slowly, one at a time. "Take off your shirt," Jamie said, and I obliged, grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head in one swift motion. I tossed it away onto the floor, and I froze. Maybe I should have done that more slowly, I thought. You know, tried to make it sexy or something.

Jamie had stopped unbuttoning her top and was looking at me. "You're in pretty good shape for your age," she quipped.

"Thanks," I said, choosing to ignore the 'for your age' part, and made a goofy beefcake pose.

Jamie laughed. She finished undoing the buttons on her pajamas, and she looked right at me again. She pulled her shirt open, and her breasts came into view.

I stared at her bare breasts. I got a good enough sense of their size and shape while Jamie was dressed, but here they were. They were large and firm. Jamie put her hands under her breasts and lifted them up, first one, then the other to her mouth and kissed each nipple. She continued to play with her nipples with her fingers. I could just about see them grow hard in the dim candlelight, the tips sticking out like little eraser heads. Jamie sighed contentedly. "Your turn," she said softly.

I could feel my heart pounding now. I took hold of my boxers and pulled them carefully over my erection and down my legs. Even though I just jerked off a little while ago, I was fully hard again, all seven inches pointing straight ahead at Jamie. I kicked my boxers off my legs, almost losing my balance and stumbling as I did so. Smooth, I thought to myself.

I looked over at Jamie, and she was making a twirling motion with her finger. I obliged, turning slowly around, naked except for my socks. "Very nice," Jamie said. She took hold of the waistband of her pajama buttons, and lifted her butt in the air to start pulling them down. She brought her knees to her chest, pulling them off of her feet, and tossed the pajama bottoms aside. I stared between her legs. I already knew she shaved. I could just about make out the slit of her hairless pussy in the dim light.

Jamie started moving around, and I watched as she turned to pile the pillows behind her head higher, propping herself up higher on the bed. She was almost in a sitting position now. She turned back toward me; her legs spread further open, her pussy open and inviting. I watched Jamie as she cupped her breasts in her hands, then took her right hand and slid it down to her pussy. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply as she touched herself.

I felt my dick tingling, calling out to me, and I took hold of myself, brushing the sensitive underside of my dick with my pointer finger. Jamie was looking at me now, and we made eye contact, our gazes locking together as we touched ourselves. I watched as Jamie's eyes slowly became unfocused, still seeing but no longer really looking at me, her mind drifting to the pleasure she was giving herself between her legs. She moaned softly. I watched her eyes regain their focus and drift towards my crotch. "Stroke it for me," she said softly.

I obliged, moving my hand slowly back and forth along the shaft. I brushed my fingers along the underside of the head again, and I grunted. I felt a breeze from the ceiling fan caress the tip of my cock.

"Is that how you always touch yourself?" Jamie asked.

"Well... yeah," I said, and I paused, suddenly feeling self-conscious. How many ways were there to jerk yourself off? I looked down at it, as if I was looking at it for the first time. My hand wrapped around the shaft, my fingers sliding back and forth along the couple of inches of space that I had. I felt like I had to say more. "It's a pretty simple process," I added, "Get it hard and jerk it off."

"I guess," Jamie said, and I focused on her right hand in between her legs. I watched her fingers tracing circles around her crotch. "It's not like a woman's anatomy. There are many different places to touch, and they all do different things. There's the clit, the g spot, and everything in between." She shifted position, and I watched her press her middle finger against her clit. "There isn't any spot on your penis that feels better to touch?" She asked.

"Well, the underside of the head, right here," I said, lifting my dick up and showing her the underside of my circumcised penis. "This spot is more sensitive, so I usually focus on it when I'm ready to get myself off."

"See? It's not all just dick good," Jamie said in a Neanderthal voice, and giggled.

I laughed too. "I guess not," I said.

We were silent for a while, just staring at each other and playing with ourselves. I could hear Jamie making little noises as she worked her clit. "You already know how I like to touch myself," Jamie said, and she made a humming noise, "I like to stroke my clit until it's hard."

"Yeah," I said in a sort of gasp. I gave my dick a good firm tug. "Is it hard?"

Jamie nodded. "You make it hard," she said softly.

"You make me hard," I replied.

Jamie's fingers started moving faster, and I started stroking myself faster in response. Jamie suddenly gasped and her hips jerked. Her eyes closed and her fingers slowed.

"Did you just cum?" I asked.

Jamie nodded. "A small one," she said. I watched her fingers move from her clit to her pussy. I watched, fascinated, as she inserted a finger into her pussy. "It made me so wet. It made my pussy ready for my finger. Mmm," she moaned as she pulled the finger out of her pussy.

"Can I feel?" I asked hopefully. Jamie locked eyes with me and shook her head. The look on her face was pure lust as she brought the finger that was in her pussy to her lips and into her mouth. "Can I taste?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

Jamie made a sucking sound as she pulled the finger out of her mouth. "Patience," she said softly, moving the finger back to her pussy. She slid it back inside. "I want to watch you jerk off," she said.

I had stopped jerking off, mesmerized by what Jamie was doing with her finger, but I started again with renewed vigor. I took mental stock of my state of arousal. I already had an orgasm recently. It would make the next one harder to coax out. I gave my dick a good firm pull, and it felt kind of numb. Yeah, it's going to take a lot of effort to get to my next orgasm, I thought. I'm really going to have to beat the hell out of it.

How far along was Jamie, I wondered? Based on our sessions through the wall, I figured it would take her five, maybe ten minutes to cum again, unless she was going to draw it out a little more this time. I watched her as she watched me. Her finger was moving in and out of her at a slow, steady pace. Her thumb was brushing against her clit. Her other hand was at her breast, and I watched her thumb idly stroke her nipple. She was quiet, watching me intently. She wasn't in any hurry to get off, I thought to myself.

A full minute, maybe two went by of us just watching each other masturbate in silence. Eventually Jamie spoke. "My pussy is so wet," she moaned, and I watched her fingers begin to move faster.

I picked up my pace as well, feeling my cock tingling with arousal. "This feels so good," Jamie gasped. "How are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm good," I mumbled, grabbing my cock harder, fighting the numb feeling I get after I've already cum once. Was I even going to be able to cum again? Jamie seemed much further along than I was. I didn't have far to look for mental stimulation. There was a naked girl five feet away, I thought to myself, with her finger in her pussy. She's barely half my age. This is so hot. The dirty thoughts were helping me along, and I grunted as I continued to rub my shaft as fast as my hand could go.

Jamie moaned, and it brought my focus back to her. She let out a breath in a huff. We made eye contact. "I just found my g spot," she said softly, and she gasped, her hips jerking as she worked her finger into her pussy. "I'm getting close, are you getting close Rich?"

She's gonna cum soon, I thought to myself to increase my arousal. I felt my dick tingling in response. Yeah, I could cum with her, I thought. "I am too," I said.

"Mmm," Jamie said, "Oh, that feels so good," she moaned, her hips jerking again. She closed her eyes, and then she forced them open again. "I want to watch you. I want to watch you cum with me," she said. "I'm almost there," she said, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, stroking myself furiously. I grunted, focusing on reaching orgasm. Yeah, there it was, I thought, and I felt my dick start to throb all over as my orgasm arrived. I grunted loudly as the intense orgasm hit, and I felt cum dribbling out. I gasped and groaned and staggered a bit as I stroked myself through my throbbing orgasm. I lost track of Jamie as I was lost in my own pleasure.

I came back to my senses and looked over at Jamie. "Oh!" She cried. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back against the pillows, her chest heaving. She had both hands between her legs, and I could see her fingers working. Her hips were jerking, her legs thrashing against the bed. "Oh yeah," she moaned, and her movements slowed. She opened her eyes and focused on me dreamily. "You came," she said.

"I did," I mumbled, looking at the floor. I didn't see any cum on the floor in the dimly lit room. I took my hand off of my withering penis to see a thick glob of cum on the knuckle of my pointer finger. "Here it is," I said with a giggle.

"There are tissues on my nightstand," Jamie said, and I looked around until I found the box. I moved forward until I was right beside the bed, and took a tissue and cleaned off my fingers and the head of my penis with the sticky cum. I looked at Jamie. I was close enough to reach out and touch her now, and I found myself staring at her breasts, just an arm's length away...

Suddenly Jamie was moving, climbing off the bed and out of my reach. I was startled to see that my hand was really reaching out toward her. I wasn't even aware I was moving it. "Well, it's late," Jamie said, "And we both have work tomorrow."

Right, I thought to myself, and I glanced at the cable clock. It was 10:25, past my bedtime already. I was so worked up it would probably take me hours to fall asleep now. I was going to be dead tomorrow, however much sleep I managed to get. Part of me was frustrated that Jamie moved away from me before I could touch her, but I knew that was part of the deal. I was just there to watch. I turned and gathered up my shirt and boxers from where I had tossed them on the floor, and I dressed quietly.

Jamie was standing by the bedroom door, watching me. "You're not upset, are you?" She asked.

"No," I said quickly. "Tonight was just about watching each other. It was a step forward," I added.

"Yeah," Jamie said, "It was so hot watching you jerk off."

"You too," I said, searching for more to say. "You look good... without your clothes on," I added, and I took in her body with a sweeping gaze, her large firm breasts, her rounded belly, and her thick legs.

"Thanks," Jamie said, "You look good too, for your age."

"Ohhh," I bellowed. "You keep saying that," I said, moving towards Jamie and the bedroom door.

"So what?" Jamie asked. She held her ground as I moved towards her.

I stopped when I was about a foot away. "You'll get yours," I said to her.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Jamie asked.

Without warning I grabbed her and kissed her roughly, my hands behind her head, my lips mashed against hers. Jamie squeaked and grabbed my arm, but she didn't try to push me away. After over a week of masturbating together, and seeing each other naked tonight, this was our first kiss. I broke it off after a few seconds. I only set out to tease her the way she had been teasing me.

12