Lying About My Age Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was staring at me. "And you didn't know any of this coming into the marriage?"

"No, not really," I said. "There were signs I guess. I was just so focused on my ideal of our joint incomes and building a nice middle-class life together, I just didn't understand that she had no interest in any of it. I started to grow up and she didn't, and that was a big problem too."

"Yeah," Ashley said, she was staring off into space. I wondered what she was thinking. "Penny for your thoughts," I said.

Ashley laughed. "My grandmother used to say that," she said to me. "I don't know... I just... do you believe in fate?"

"No, not really," I said, "Lately I've been thinking that if something is happening for a reason I wish it would start happening faster."

"I can relate," Ashley said, "I got pretty tired of things happening too slowly." She stood up and I jumped out of my chair too, figuring she was ready to leave. To my shock she moved right up to me and kissed me. I smelled the alcohol on her breath and tasted it on her lips. She crushed her lips against mine and pressed herself against me. She moaned into my mouth and then she pulled back. "That wasn't too fast, was it?" She said softly.

Alarms were going off inside my head. I never rushed into anything. I never made out with a woman I didn't know an hour ago. But here we were. Ashley was gorgeous and the attraction was undeniable. If we waited a week, a month, what would be the point? We would only be looking for a reason not to, and I doubted I would find one. "No," I said to her, and I kissed her.

Things started happening in a frenzy of movement, trying to kiss each other while tearing each other's clothes off and moving towards the bedroom. I stepped right out of my loafers. She pulled my top off. I pulled hers off. I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra with little effort. She was working on the button to my khakis. I started pulling at her slacks. We kissed and moved slowly across my apartment, leaving a trail of clothes.

She got my khakis undone and started pulling them down my legs. I got her slacks loose and started pulling them down as well. We pulled apart to pull our pants down. I stole a glance at her naked chest, her small breasts and large brown nipples. I got my khakis off and reached out to grab them. I took hold of her breasts and squeezed them roughly, brushing my thumbs against her nipples. Ashley gasped and threw her head back. She started moving backwards until she was against my bed. I closed the gap between us and kissed her, pushing her backwards onto the bed.

Ashley fell backwards onto my bed and I quickly climbed on top of her. I pressed myself against her and kissed her, my crotch seeking out hers and pressing against it. I was hard, my erection straining against my boxers, pressing against her panty covered crotch. Ashley gasped into my mouth and pressed back against me. I left her lips and kissed her neck and earlobe, moving along her neck and over to the other side of her face.

Ashley's hands were at my waist, pulling at my boxers. I pulled away from her and pulled my boxers down and over my erection. Ashley grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs. She tossed them aside. "Do you have protection?" She asked.

Yes, yes I did, I thought, trying not to look relieved that I had bought them only hours before. But... where were they? I put the bag on the kitchen table... did I take them out? I started to move toward my kitchen. No wait, I did. They're in my sock drawer, I thought, moving to my dresser and opening the drawer. Yeah, there they were. I ripped open the box and tore off a condom, opening the package and rolling it onto my erection with trembling fingers. The delay wouldn't give either of us a chance to back out, would it?

I looked at Ashley, and she was watching me expectantly. I moved to the bed and climbed up and over her. I kissed her and lined myself up with her crotch. I felt myself begin to push into her. "Oh my God," Ashley gasped and started moving her hips. "Go slow," she whispered.

I stayed where I was, halfway inside her, and kissed her, giving her time to get used to me. I was seven inches, and while I wasn't huge, I got the sense that Ashley had a really tight pussy. I moved myself a little and felt resistance. Yeah, this was going to be interesting, I thought.

"Mmm... aahh..." Ashley moaned as I slowly pushed myself in and out of her. "I feel so full," she said softly.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm not all the way inside you yet," I said.

"Oh wow," Ashley said, and I started to push myself further into her. Ashley started huffing and puffing and bucking her hips. I wondered if she was having an orgasm already. I willed myself to stay calm. I hadn't had sex in almost a year, and I wanted it to last.

I kept moving in and out of her slowly. Ashley gasped and moaned with every thrust. "This feels so good," she said, and gasped, "That's the spot. Oh, keep doing that." It was easy enough, I thought, and I kept up my pace, thrusting into her until she bucked her hips again. "Oh God," Ashley cried as she came again.

The stimulation and excitement was catching up to me, and I felt my orgasm approaching. I moved my lips until they were right beside her left ear. "I'm gonna cum," I whispered, blowing into her ear.

"Okay," Ashley moaned.

"Are you gonna cum with me?" I asked.

"Yeah," Ashley gasped, "I think so."

"I felt myself pass the point of return and I started thrusting harder, the powerful sensations of my orgasm taking over my sensations. I lost track of everything except for my orgasm, feeling myself shoot spurt after spurt of cum into the condom in Ashley's pussy. Masturbation isn't like this, I thought idly as I slowly came back to myself. I collapsed onto Ashley and was still.

We lay like that for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of sex. I started to wonder what happened next. Was Ashley going to get up and leave? Would I see her again? I started to get a little antsy and decided to break the silence. "So, was it good for you?" I asked.

Ashley kissed me on the cheek. "Yes, very," she said, her hands caressing my back. "Was it good for you?"

"Oh yeah," I said, and she laughed. "I should umm..."

"Yeah," Ashley said, and I gingerly pulled out of her, feeling the condom full of my cum bobbing off of my penis. I rolled away and off of the bed, moving into the bathroom to clean myself up. I chucked the condom and cleaned my penis with soap. I came back to the bedroom to see that Ashley had gathered her clothes and was dressing. I realized I was disappointed. "They're probably wondering what happened to me by now," Ashley said, "Your friend might be too."

I gave my first thought to Jamie in a long time. Holy crap, I thought, I just had sex with a woman I just met. What would happen with me and Jamie now? That poor girl with her tragic past, and now I was just another asshole who mistreated her. I grudgingly started picking up my clothes and dressing as well.

I pulled all of my clothes back on. Ashley was already dressed. "I've never done anything like this before!" She said. "It was good though. Hopefully we can..." Ashley trailed off.

"Yes, anything," I said. I found my phone and she found hers and we exchanged numbers. I told her I would call her tomorrow, and I meant it. We kissed again. It felt so right. Maybe this was the woman I was destined for, I thought. Maybe it was fate. Maybe it was supposed to happen this way. I walked her to my door.

"Goodnight," Ashley said, and she kissed me, a long, lingering kiss. Finally she turned to go, walking a little more steadily on her heels now that she was more sober. Luckily the hallway was carpeted and it didn't make a sound.

I moved into my doorway to watch her go. As Ashley passed Jamie's door I heard it open. Jamie poked her head out a moment after she passed. Ashley wasn't exactly doing a walk of shame but it must've been obvious where she came from and what we were doing. Shit, I thought. Jamie was glaring at me, and if looks could kill I would've dropped dead on the spot. Then she slammed the door closed, the sound reverberating through the nearly empty hallway, shattering the relative silence of our quiet apartment building.

To be continued?

I hope you enjoyed this story. As always, I appreciate any feedback, but I especially appreciate positive and encouraging feedback.

12