Lying in the Sun with Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,727 Followers

We stood there for a moment, and simply stared at each other. I didn't know what to say, but Ellie looked at me with a funny smirk, it was obvious she was totally embarrassed.

She repeated herself, "I'm sorry."

I nervously replied, "No - Ellie, it's okay."

She held her hands tight against her little breasts and stammered nervously, "Oh God - I didn't think that, I'm sorry - I didn't know that they would..."

Then Ellie turned and ran up to the blanket. I watched her as she immediately lay on her tummy, and I knew it was because she was ashamed about her nipples showing thru her wet t-shirt.

I walked up and sat there next to her, I was shivering from the icy cold water.

My sister was lying on her tummy with her hands tight against her side, she looked at me with such a funny expression. It was like she was lost or something.

Ellie said, "This is crazy, I'm totally freezing."

I said, "I know, the water was really cold!"

She giggled and said, "It was FUCKING cold!"

"You're right."

Than I lay myself down on the blanket, on my stomach, just like my sister. We were facing each other in the exact same pose, our faces just a few feet from each other. Both of us were almost rigid from the cold.

She looked at me and said, "I'm freezing!"

I replied, "Me too."

She said, "I think I need to get out of this wet t-shirt, it feels so clammy."

I said, "I feel the same way, my shorts feel cold."

"I know, so do mine."

We both lay there not saying anything for a while trying to get a little bit warmer from the sun.

Finally, I said, "Okay, if you turn your head, I'll pull off these wet shorts and lay back down, just like this, on my stomach."

"What?"

"I'll lay here on my stomach and I'll let the sun warm me up again."

"What? You mean, right here, without anything on?"

I said, "Well, I think it'll be fine, as long as I stay on my stomach like this."

She seemed confused, "Are you serious? Right next to me, here on the blanket?"

I told her, "These shorts are soaking wet, and I'm not getting warm in the sun."

She asked, "I don't know, it seems sort of scary."

"Don't worry, I'll stay just like this, on my tummy, okay?"

She looked at me with an expression of complete astonishment. And then she sort of giggled and said, "Okay."

And then she turned her head on the blanket and faced the other way.

She said, "All right, I'm not looking."

It only took a few seconds and I rolled over onto my back and instantly pulled my sopping wet shorts off and set them on the blanket at my feet. I looked down at my self, and my penis was all cute and tiny from the icy cold water. I rolled back over and onto my stomach, and I put my hands along my side.

I took a deep breath and said, "All done!"

Ellie whispered, "Are you sure? Can I turn my head?"

I said, "Yep, I'm all discreet."

I watched as she slowly turned her head to look at me. She was seemed a little scared, but when she looked down and saw my naked bottom and she started to giggle.

I asked, "What's so funny?"

My little sister was obviously looking right at my bare ass, and she laughed and said, "I don't know, it's just so weird."

It was a giddy moment, and I said, "You're looking at my butt!"

She replied, "I'm sorry - it's just - it's funny..."

I said, "It feels nice, without my wet shorts it feels so much warmer in the sun."

She spoke in a sort of pathetic voice, "I'm not sure what to do, and I'm freezing."

I said, "Okay, I get it, I'll turn my head."

With that I turned my head so I was facing away from her.

She quietly asked, "Is it really warmer? I mean, being naked like that?"

"Yes, it feels nice, the sun is heavenly."

Then I heard some cautious movement on the blanket, and in a resigned tone, I even heard her mumble, "Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

I could hear her sort of grunt and whimper as she undressed, it sounded like the wet shirt and shorts were sticking to her skin, and she had to fight to get them off. Then I heard her settle down and she actually sighed with relief.

Finally she said, "Okay, all done."

"Can I turn my head?"

She nervously whispered, "Well, I guess so."

And then I turned my head and set it on the blanket so I could see her. I was amazed at how pale her perfect her skin looked in the bright sunshine. I couldn't help it, but my eyes immediately went to her butt, it was smooth and round.

She was looking at my expression, and she asked, "Hey, what's so funny? What are you smiling about?"

Without hesitating I said, "Your bottom, it's so cute."

"Ethan, don't say that!"

"I can't help it, it looks really cute."

She sort of giggled and squealed, "C'mon, don't stare like that!"

I could tell by her playful tone that she wasn't really upset, instead she seemed relieved.

It was true, her bottom was amazingly cute. It looked so perfect and plump. She had always been such a skinny little tomboy, but now her butt was all curvy and adorable. The pale skin was still wet, and it sort of sparkled in the bright sunlight.

I asked, "Is it less clammy without your wet shirt and shorts?"

"Yes, it's nice. The sun feels warm."

"I know, I thought about coming here to this spot all winter, I love lying in the sun like this."

She awkwardly replied, "Uhhmmm, like this? You mean - like - naked?"

I replied, "Yes, I usually take a nap like this, right here, in the sun."

My sister spoke haltingly, "Uhhmmm, you would - really?"

I looked at her face, and I could tell something was bothering her, like she was embarrassed or something.

Then I looked down at her naked body, and her smooth beautiful back, and her perfectly cute bottom. The way she was lying, with her arms snug along her side was actually a modest pose, so it didn't seem all that strange, I mean, even though she was naked. It seemed - I don't know - really captivating.

I thought for a moment, and I realized that she KNEW that I would lay out naked like this, she must have followed me before, and she had seen me.

And I looked at her face, and I could tell she was tense, and I didn't want to make her feel bad. But at the same time, it seemed so strange.

I cautiously asked, "Ellie, have you ever been to this spot before?"

Immediately I could see the alarm in her eyes. It made my heart sink that I was scaring her.

She nervously spoke in a shaky voice, "Uhhmmm, no, I've never - I mean - no, I haven't been here - ever."

I knew she was upset, and I think she was hiding something from me. I didn't want to make her feel bad, so I tried to change the subject.

I said, "We could take a little nap, that's what I always do here."

"Uhhhm, okay"

And then I closed my eyes and I allowed myself to listen to the calm noise of the gently flowing river. It was so peaceful, and I felt so warm.

I could feel sleep creeping up on me.

But I was filled with thoughts of my little sister, and how beautiful she looked, pale and naked in the warm sunshine, next to me on the blanket.

I opened my eyes to peak at her bottom again. I couldn't help it, the way she was lying on her tummy, it just looked so cute. I just stayed still and stared at her naked smooth bum.

After a few minutes, my sister broke the silence. She whispered, "Ethan, I followed you last summer."

I was jolted back from a dreamy delirium, shocked that she admitted it, and I said, "Really?"

"Oh God Ethan, I'm sorry - it was - it just - I'm sorry..."

I interrupted, "It's okay Ellie, I don't want you to feel bad."

"But..."

"Shhhhh - It's okay - Don't worry."

Than she put her hands up to her face and whimpered, "I'm so sorry..."

With her hands covering her face instead of along side her torso, I could suddenly see more of her naked body, I could see her hips and her waist. I felt my heart quicken.

I thought for a moment about what she had just confessed. I thought back about all the times I came to this spot, and I realized what she must have seen.

Each and every time I came to this spot, I would lay naked - right here - right on this same blanket. I would pour the baby oil all over my hands and all over my penis too - and I would masturbate. I was convinced I was alone, and I would lie here and jack-off. And if she was here, she MUST have seen me.

I guess I should feel really embarrassed, but for some reason, it was strangely calming to think about her watching me.

I said, "Oh please Ellie, don't feel bad."

She looked at me thru her hands, and I realized she was crying. She whimpered, "I'm so ashamed."

I begged, "Please don't cry."

"But - I'm so sorry..."

"Oh please, I don't want to see you cry."

And then we just sat there, in silence for a long time. It was a funny few moments, and I could tell she was feeling really nervous or something.

I wanted to try and calm her down, at least a little bit. My first reaction was to reach over and hug her, but since we were both naked, that seemed inappropriate.

Finally I said, "Doesn't this feel nice, lying in the sun like this?"

She meekly relied, "Yes."

"I think so too, I really love how warm it feels."

She cautiously said, "You're right, this is nice."

"Good."

"But, I feel a little bit scared..."

"Why?"

She said, "Because, I mean - both of us are naked."

"It's okay, I feel a little scared too."

"You do?"

"A little bit. But don't worry, we are just lying out in the sun together, it's okay."

She said, "You're right. This is nice."

Even though she had stopped crying, I could tell she was upset, and it seemed that just listening to my voice was helping her calm down, so I wanted to say more.

I said, "I come here because I think it's so relaxing, and I love that it's so secret."

She whispered, "I know, it's really beautiful here."

"I'm glad you came up from school for the weekend, it's nice to see you after so long."

She said, "This is really nice, I mean, talking like this."

And then she looked at me, and it felt like she wanted me to keep talking, or to ask her something. The look on her face was so urgent, and I wasn't sure what she needed from me.

I lay there in silence for almost a minute, looking into her big blue eyes, trying to figure out what she wanted me to ask her.

Finally I asked, "Ellie, you said you've seen me here before, I mean, here in this spot?"

She looked at me and quietly whispered, "Yes."

I asked, "Did you follow me here?"

"Yes."

"When?"

She paused and looked at me with her big blue eyes and replied, "Well, it was, I guess - last summer - a few different times."

"A few different times? Really?"

"Yes."

Ellie was acting so submissive, almost like she was eager to answer these questions.

I asked, "Were you in the bushes, up on the rocks, like today?"

"Yes."

I thought for a moment at what she was saying. If she had followed me here, she had obviously seen me swimming naked - and every time I've come here, I've laid on this blanket in the sun, right here, and I've poured baby oil all over my hands - and I've masturbated.

Oh my God, right then I simply KNEW that my little sister must have watched me jack-off, and it made my heart pound.

I asked, "Ellie, you really followed me, right here, right to this spot?"

Without hesitation she said, "Yes."

She sounded almost eager to confess.

I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but she was lying there, looking at me so intensely those big blue eyes.

And, it was so strange to watch her, on the same blanket as me, as she was lying there, on her tummy, with her hands up near her face, her eyes wet from crying, completely naked.

I cautiously whispered, "Is it okay, that I'm asking you these questions?"

In a restless voice she said, "Yes, I think so."

My mind was spinning, and I was aware of how urgent everything seemed. We were both naked, on the same blanket, both of us trying to pretend that this was somehow normal. Both of us lying so still on our stomachs, and looking into each other's eyes.

I looked at my sister and asked, "Ellie, Oh God, that means - you saw me when I was swimming."

"Yes."

I had to pause, because she was telling me she saw me naked. And that means she saw me masturbating with the baby oil. Should I feel ashamed that she saw me, I was all mixed up, and she just kept looking at me with those big pleading eyes of hers.

I said, "That means you saw me skinny dipping, right here."

She whimpered, "I know, I couldn't help it."

I asked, "This is so strange to talk about, Should I feel - I don't know - embarrassed?"

She reassured me, "Oh no, don't feel bad, please..."

"But, it's so - I don't know - so shameful."

She sort of gasped, "No!"

I was shocked by the intensity of her emotion. And I think she even surprised herself.

She followed up with, "Ethan, I'm sorry, but..."

"But what?"

She looked at me with an expression of such seriousness that almost scared me.

She pleaded, "Don't feel bad, please. What I saw, when I watched you. It was really beautiful."

Hearing that was so intense, it felt like everything in the world had just changed.

I affirmed what I already knew, "You watched me skinny dipping."

"I - I couldn't help it"

I lay there, lost in emotion - and I suddenly realized that I was getting hard. I actually had to wriggle and shift my hips a little bit on the blanket to make it comfortable for stiff erection under me.

I asked, "Ellie, when you watched me, that means - you must have seen - well - everything I did."

She quietly replied, "Yes, I did."

"You saw what I did, right here - on this blanket."

"Yes, and - please Ethan - you shouldn't feel ashamed."

Oh my God, I was amazed at how good it felt to hear my little sister say that. I'm not sure why, but it was simply electrifying for me.

She cautiously said, "Can I ask you something?"

I nervously replied, "I think so."

"Why do you use the baby oil, what's it for?"

I reflexively gasped, "Ellie?"

But she insisted, "Oh please, I really need to know."

I tried to understand what was happening, but it was overwhelming. And my erection was pressed tight against the red blanket as I lie there, and - right then - it felt so hard it almost hurt.

I couldn't respond, and she sort of begged, "Please Ethan, I want to know, please tell me?"

I looked at her and I whispered, "Oh God - You really saw me, and - and - you watched me - when I used the baby oil?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know you were there."

"I know you didn't"

"What were you thinking?"

She looked at me for a moment, and then she answered with a deep seriousness, "I was envious of you."

"What? You were envious of me?"

"Oh God yes, I really was jealous, it made me feel all crazy inside."

"Why?"

"It just seemed so, I don't know, so thrilling, and I wanted the same thing."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"I was watching you, seeing you naked with all the baby oil, and what you were doing - and it just seemed so exhilarating, and I wanted someone to watch me, it's all I could think of. I wanted it so bad."

"But I didn't know you were watching me - If I knew you were there, I never would have done ANY of that."

"I know that, but all I wanted was someone to watch me - I don't understand why - I couldn't help feeling that - It made me crazy, I just wanted it so bad."

As she spoke I looked down at her pale beautiful body, naked in the sunshine. It was hard to tell, but it looked like her hips were shivering a little. It might have just been from the cold, but it looked unbelievably sensual.

She whispered meekly, "It feels good to let this out of me, to be honest."

I kept staring at her bare bottom, and the way her hips were delicately moving.

I said, "This is nice, talking like this."

It felt like I was giving her permission to say more.

She smiled softly and said, "I loved that you went so slow, I mean, when you rubbed yourself with the baby oil."

It was so weird. Right then I felt like there was a strange sort of shift in reality. I wanted to say more.

"The baby oil feels so nice, it feels so smooth. I wanted to enjoy it."

I was so engrossed in the intensity of what was happening - it was like a powerful dream.

But at the same time - All I could do was lie there, looking at my little sister - and I was swallowed up in some deep need to tell her what I was feeling.

I said, "I went slow because, well, I just felt so secluded, and just being here seemed make everything feel so - well, so magical."

"And, you would eventually go faster."

"That's what feels good."

She said, "I had never seen anything like that - ever."

I asked her, "And how did it make you feel, watching me?"

"I felt fascinated. But it was, like - it was TOO intense."

"Why?"

"Because, the image, what I saw - was just - It was - too beautiful."

I was amazed at what she was saying, and I could tell that this was some sort of fixation for Ellie. And it was a deep release to talk about it.

I whispered, "Why did you ask about the baby oil?"

"It just seemed so - beautiful."

I asked, "Ellie, it didn't seem perverted or weird or anything, did it?"

"No, it was beautiful."

And now I could tell that her bottom was sort of humping against the blanket, and it transfixed me and I was completely focused on the slow physical motions.

She kept talking in a shaky voice, "There was something about the way the baby oil looked, and it made everything so - glistening. Everything seemed so pure and beautiful. I just LOVED seeing you, your smooth skin. And how gently you used - your hand. But..."

I whispered, "But what?"

"But - It was scary too, I mean, it was just too much."

My little sister was being SO honest, and hearing her tell me these hidden secrets about watching me - was just so intoxicating. She was laying there, so close, right in next to me on the blanket, with her eyes wide with intensity.

Without realizing why, I moved myself on the blanket just a little bit closer to Ellie.

"Ellie, can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

I cautiously asked, "You said something before. What do you mean, you wanted someone to watch you?"

"Well, that's how I felt, it was like I desperately NEEDED someone to watch me."

"Watch you doing what?"

She explained, "I needed someone to watch me, doing what you were doing."

"Do you mean, how I was - well - the way I was touching myself?"

"Oh God - Yes."

I said, "Ellie, I can't believe we are both talking about this."

"I don't understand it, but seeing you - and especially the baby oil - just made me so - I don't know - so crazy."

I thought for a moment and asked, "Did you have your binoculars with you?"

"Yes."

"Did you watch me like that, looking through them?"

"Yes. I couldn't help it."

I was stunned and I had to collect my thoughts. I mean, the image of the two love birds was so close up and so vivid, and to think that she was watching me masturbate and she was using binoculars - it sort of freaked me out to think about. I mean, she must have had a VERY close-up view of my oily hand wrapped around my erection.

I wanted to hear more and I asked, "What was it like, using the binoculars."

"Oh God, It was beautiful."

I whispered, "Tell me...

"Something was just so magical about everything, everything was SO clear and the way baby oil sparked in the sun, it was really beautiful. - Everything."

The thrill of listening to her vivid description just made my heart soar. I wanted MORE.

My little sister sounded so sensitive as she spoke, and hearing her like this, so honest and so close, just made me feel powerfully aroused, I simply NEEDED to hear more.

addieQ
addieQ
1,727 Followers