Lying in the Sun with Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

She said, "Cup them for me."

And I did, and she began to pour a thick stream of baby oil into my cupped palms.

Then she instructed, "Please, rub my bottom."

And, without hesitating, I reached around and put both hands on her soft round bottom, and rubbed the baby oil into her smooth skin. Oh my God, it felt so perverted.

She whimpered, "Oh fuck, that feels SO good."

I was utterly amazed at how perfect and slippery her oily bottom felt. She looked down at me with such haunted emotion, I thought she would cry. It felt so wonderful.

She said, "I need more, I need your hands again."

And I held out my hands and she filled them again with the baby oil, and I put them behind her and rubbed her smooth bottom even more.

She begged, "Keep rubbing."

And then she had a kind of spasm, and she leaned forward and literally pressed her chest against my face, and in a feverish voice she said, "Take the bottle, I need more, in the middle - Pleeeease!"

There was something so urgent in her voice, that it sort of scared me.

My sister was lying on top of me, with her back arched and her butt pointed up to the sky. It was actually really hard to reach over and grab the bottle of baby oil off the blanket and do was she was demanding.

The way she was laying, her head was on the blanket and her lips were close to my ear. One hand was still between her legs and she was rubbing furiously, and it made her whole body feel like it was trembling.

She whispered, "Oh God, please Ethan."

I had to reach around and I could only see a little bit, so I had to guess what I was doing. I let the oil dribble out of the bottle and all across her already slippery bottom.

She whimpered, "More - in the middle - Oh please..."

And I moved the little squirt cap on the bottle directly above her bottom, aiming for her bum crack, and I let the oil trickle out in a delicate stream.

She begged, "More - please MORE!"

And I responded by pushing the bottle firmly in-between her butt cheeks and I think it was pressing against her anus.

She gasped, "Yes - Ethan - yes..."

And then I squeezed the big bottle hard. There was a sudden gush of thick oil that ran down the crease of her bottom, between her legs and into her cupped hands.

My little sister began to shiver with excitement, and her hips began to rock back and forth.

The oil streamed out between her fingers and rained down on my stomach, chest and my throbbing erection.

She whimpered, "More - oh god - more...."

I squeezed the bottle even more, and she was moving with such lurching rhythm, that I couldn't hold the bottle tight against her bottom, and I ended up pouring a lot across her back and down her legs.

I squeezed the big bottle harder, and I was amazed at how it affected my sister. She was loosing herself in some haunted passion.

Suddenly I realized the bottle felt light in my hand and all the oil was gone, and I could sense she wanted me to squeeze out even more.

I said, "The bottle - I'm sorry - It's empty."

She instantly stopped her sexual lurching and sat herself up on her knees, she supported herself above me with one hand on the blanket and she kept the other hand cupped tight in-between her long legs.

She looked at me and said, "Please Ethan - I really need you to do what I ask."

I whispered, "Anything"

She looked directly in my eyes, but I was looking at her small breasts as they hung down in front of my face. Thick streams of baby oil were running down from her back and they were dripping of her amazingly hard nipples. And she was still rubbing her clitoris in delirious little circles.

The sight of her as she loomed above me was heartbreakingly beautiful. She was on her knees, naked - and - everything seemed so lovely and powerful.

She instructed me, "Put both hands on my bottom."

And I did, and I was amazed at how warm and smooth they felt against my hands.

She sat upright tall on her knees, and I watched little streams of oil run down her breasts and tummy, and they all seemed to converge in her glistening pubic hair and her cupped hand.

She whispered "Please, deeper."

And I slid my fingertips around her slippery skin, and pushed them further into her butt crack.

In a depurate voice she said, "Deeper."

Then I felt the small muscular pucker of her oily anus, and the instant I touched she gasped, "Oh fuck - oh fuck...."

And I watched as her fingertips rubbed her clit even faster, with a wild abandonment

She begged, "Push it in - pleeeeeease..."

And she arched herself back against my fingertip as I pushed a little bit, and it slipped inside her oily anus, and it was so tight.

She gasped, "Oh God - I'm gunna cum - soon..."

I felt a tight muscular grip around my oily finger, and I could tell this was sending her even higher.

She said, "A little deeper, please"

And I pushed and my oily finger slid in just a bit more.

She stammered, "Oh Fuck - I'm - gunna cum..."

I could tell my little sister's arousal was rising to a sort of panic.

Then she squirmed above me, and she sat tall on her knees, and she positioned her oily vagina directly above my face.

In a haunted whisper I said, "Ellie - Oh dear God, Ellie."

The lips of her oily vagina were plump and pink - and she was rubbing furiously with here fingertips - and everything was glistening with baby oil. I was looking straight up toward her wet vagina lips.

"Ellie..." I whispered.

I still had one finger in her anus, and I watched as my beautiful sisters begin to spasm with ecstasy.

She gasped, "Oh - Oh Jesus - Oh FUCK."

I was amazed by the overwhelming emotion in her voice.

With that, she let herself settle, a little lower towards my face. I watched in amazement, as the sopping open folds of her vaginal lips seemed to pulsate. And I could feel the same spasm as her anus gripped my finger in a throbbing rhythm.

She panted, "I'm just - about - to cum..."

I felt such an overwhelming love for her, for her sensitivity.

Then I whispered, "Ellie, I love you. I truly love you."

She replied, "I love you too."

The kindness in her voice just seemed to make me melt.

She said, "Oh God - your finger - I'm gunna cum...."

I watched her with such devotion - it was glorious. Then I felt her anxiously back up, and she pushed her bottom firm against my fingertip and it slid in just a little deeper in to her oily bottom.

With that, she was literally convulsing with ecstasy, shivering tall on her knees above me. Her little breasts were jiggling from her frantic motions.

I was on my back, staring at her vagina, holding her ass, and she was trembling with pleasure, as she pumped her hips forward.

She begged, "Watch me - PLEASE - Watch me"

I replied, "I'm watching - It's beautiful."

She wanted - she desperately NEEDED me to look at her, everything felt SO bewildering and perfect.

She panted, "I - love you - so much..."

Right then she absolutely exploded, she climaxed - and it just released a flood of sensations - and without realizing what was happening - suddenly there was a hot wet splashing, and the wetness was getting all over me. She was gushing in a way that seemed unreal. The feeling of slipperiness had changed, it got even WETTER, Oh God - it was beautiful.

She squealed, "Oh FUCK!"

And it just went on and on and on. It was incredible how long it lasted, the sensations were strong and hot, and the smell - the sweetness was luscious.

She panted, "I - love you - so much..."

Right then she absolutely exploded, she climaxed - and it just released a flood of sensations - I felt her anus grip my finger tightly.

She whimpered, "Yes - Yes!"

My eyes were locked on her sopping vagina - suddenly there was a hot wet splashing, and the wetness was getting all over my chest. She was squirting, just like she had peed before, in a way that seemed unreal. The feeling of slipperiness was magical. Oh God - it was beautiful.

She squealed, "Oh FUCK!"

And it just went on and on and on. It was incredible how long it lasted, the sensations were strong and hot, and the smell - the sweetness was luscious.

I could feel each rhythmic spasm as her tight oily anus gripped my finger.

My little sister was breathing deep and fast. And she looked down at me with an expression of such deep emotion that it made my heart ache.

And her pale oily body was glistening in the bright sunlight.

She stammered, "Oh my - God - Ethan - I needed to that - SO bad."

Then, she was off of me, and I felt my finger slide out from inside her. She was on her knees next to me, along side my hips. I looked down at myself. She was focused entirely on his hard penis. And it looked, oily, enormous and straight.

My erection felt like it was straining, it was visibly throbbing. And she carefully leaned over and put her fingers around the oily shaft.

I gasped, "Oh God Ellie."

She looked at me with her beautiful big blue eyes. She was obviously lost in absolute ecstasy, and it just sent me higher.

With that, I just seemed to spiral out of control - my breathing turned into a crazy kind of panic.

My penis was glistening and oily and my torso was wet, from her sopping orgasm! And - Oh God, the smell - the beautiful smell...

And then, without hesitating, she gripped her hand around a little tighter around my penis, and delicately began to stroke in a slow gentle rhythm.

She looked down at me and whimpered, "Oh God - Does it feel okay?"

I stammered, "Oh God - Ellie, this feels SO good."

My hard erection was slippery with her warm wetness of all the baby oil. I watched as her little hand would glide so beautifully and smoothly.

She grasped a little tighter and pumped a little harder. I was suddenly panting with lust, and it made her squeeze even firmly.

I was whimpering from the sensations.

I watched - she looked down at her self, and watched her tiny breasts jiggle. They looked so magical as they hung down and bounced with the same rhythm of her pumping little hand.

Somehow, she just knew how much I LOVED seeing her breasts, and she even moved to position her chest so I could see better, to make it as perfect for me as she could.

And I watched her with such devotion - it was glorious.

Oh my God, it felt SO perverted and exciting. It was so obvious that she delighted in the in the act of trying to make me cum - it was like she was trying to make me crazy with lust.

"Oh Ethan, please cum - pleeeeease..."

Oh God - I was still so sexually flooded from her orgasm; it felt like a kind of madness. Right then, all she wanted was for me to truly climax with the same wild intensity that she did. And she knew she could make it beautiful for me.

I watched as she gripped her hand tighter around my oily penis, and began to stroke even faster.

Seeing this, I stammered, "Oh Ellie - Ellie..."

And then she gripped even tighter and pumped even harder, all the while, I watched her little breasts bounce with the same rhythm, and it made feel totally overwhelmed - I was suddenly gasping really loud with feverish lust.

I was absolutely frenzied with passion.

I looked up at her beautiful face, and I could see she was joyous.

She pumped a little faster, the motion of her hand made her breasts jiggle wildly, it was the most beautiful thing imaginable.

She could tell I was watching her breasts, I was looking right at them.

My little sister asked, "What are you thinking? Tell me."

All I could do was gasp, "Your - nipples..."

And hearing that, she leaned over, positioning her chest close to my hips and firmly cradled my throbbing erection in between her soft oily breasts. She was so urgent to make me achieve something glorious.

Instantly - I began writhing in ecstasy. I pushed my hips upward, pressing my hard penis against her smooth breasts.

She looked at me with emotion filled eyes and stammered, "I love you..."

I cried out, "Ellie!"

Suddenly, everything felt hot and wet - and she watched as a thick stream of milky cum pumped out onto my stomach and her hand.

She squealed out, "Yes - YES!"

My beautiful little sister watched as my hips shivered, I spurt drops upward onto her oily breasts, and I watched as my erection pulsated in her hands. She could feel the powerful contractions as it squirted.

The electricity of my orgasm was subsiding. And she watched - and felt - me slowly melt back into the blanket. She radiated a glow of relief and gratitude.

She whispered, "Oh my God - that was beautiful."

She let go of my penis, and moved up toward my face.

She cautiously let her tiny breasts, now wet and dripping wit baby oil and warm cum, hang above her me.

I pulled her down on top of me, and we lay there on the blanket, and she wrapped herself around me. Our embrace was glorious and emotional. We squeezed each other tightly.

Oh God, we were clinging with such desperate emotion.

I whispered in her ear, "Baby sister - I love you..."

"Oh Ethan - I love you SO much!"

The oily wetness of her slipper chest was delicious, and it was pressed against me so hard that I just KNEW she could feel my pounding heart as if it was inside her.

My beautiful little sister said, "I'm so happy."

I squeezed her oily body tight against me. Then I told her how much I loved her.

Then, she put her lips next to my ear, and in the quietest whisper, she said, "I thought about this - doing this, exactly this - since watching you last summer."

The sun was warm and beautiful, she then she whispered a quiet thank you. And then I kissed Ellie.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers