Lyla Ch. 10: Truth is Told

Story Info
Revelations lead Lyla and Sunni to fuck.
7.7k words
4.44
3.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard what the Doctor said Sunni, plenty of fluids and bed rest in a cool area. My room is better so there is no arguing." Lyla said as she wheeled her friends small suitcase into the living area. She was wearing short - short pyjama bottoms and a flimsy white string vest.

"I really don't mind Lyla. I can sleep in my own room, I don't want you wasting your week off taking care of me." Sunni said meekly as she shuffled onto the sofa.

"I want to look after you, we can chill out and watch shit movies and eat shit food and I can get drunk and you can observe." Lyla added with a laugh, she was still not on great terms with her boss, she wouldn't know how she could even face him after their investors forced them to fuck . What started as a fantasy come true for her slowly became a realistic nightmare, she was already intimidated by his formidable wife Cassie and she didn't even have a reason, but now that she had fucked her husband she was scared to find out what she might do. Another thing that was playing on her mind was that she finally met a guy that she could see herself having a future with. Lyla couldn't even contemplate having that conversation with Seth, so looking after her heat exhausted housemate was, in a bad way, a welcome distraction.

"Why don't you have a rest and I will make us some salad for lunch. " Lyla said as she walked into their small kitchen and opened the fridge.

"That sounds lovely, please wake me in an hour or two and we can watch one of those shit movies you mentioned. Did I tell you I had the most vivid dream while I was in the hospital, I was in a cave and all these people were staring at me saying that I had finally arrived, they were all dressed funny and then they started chanting, Give it, take it away. I have never experienced a dream like it before. "

"You were pretty fucking out of it."

Lyla waited until she seen Sunni shuffle around the corner to her bedroom before she opened her phone, there was one message from Seth, he told her that he was swamped at work and would call her later, she checked the time and seen that the message was sent nearly three hours ago, she had been preoccupied with speaking to Sunni's doctors and getting her home. She decided to ring him back and let him know that she was sorry she missed his message. She held the phone to her ear as she rummaged around in the fridge looking for something edible for lunch, it rang twice before she was directed to leave a voice mail. Lyla had never rang Seth before so was anxious that she had pissed him off, he had warned her that he didn't like receiving personal calls at work as it set a bad precedent for his employees. She sent him a quick text apologising, instantly under her text it showed her that Seth had seen the message, she waited while the three dots shimmed across her screen to indicate he was typing. She felt her insides squirm with anticipation. As she poured herself a glass of wine she heard the reply come through.

"Later. Busy. I will call you, don't call me."

"Fuck." Lyla thought, she shut her phone down and finished the glass before quickly pouring another.

**************************

Lyla had finished the bottle when she remembered that she was supposed to wake Sunni. She staggered slightly into the bedroom, it was dark, the air was dense bar the rotating fan beside the bed. She almost gasped with the blessed relief that came when it oscillated towards her.

She looked down on her sleeping housemate and friend. She looked so fragile lying there her thin wine green tank top, Lyla leaned over to shake her awake when she was distracted by the sight of Sunni's erect nipples poking at the fabric of her top. She always knew her housemate was stunning, the fact that she was almost cripplingly shy and private put up a wall between her and the rest of the world, but now that Lyla was watching her sleeping she began to look at her in a different light. Sunni never mentioned a boyfriend or even spoke about men that she liked. Lyla thought back to the time that Sunni had kissed her during the rare time she ever drank, that thought sent a tingling shock to her groin.

She placed a hand on Sunni's shoulder and gave her a light shake.

"Wake up Sunni, I made you a salad and myself a drink. Let's get this night started."

*********************

Sunni was giggling uncontrollably at the movie, Lyla couldn't get her head into it, the drink wasn't having its usual effect either but she tried to be good company for her housemate. The movie suddenly paused snapping Lyla out of her stupor.

"What's up, you usually love this kind of movie, it's right up your street Queen of vulgar humor."

"I'm sorry I was just thinking about Seth."

Sunni rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Ok what happened now."

Lyla quickly launched into the text message he had sent and rambled on about what it could all mean.

"Woah, I am going to need a glass of wine if you are at this level of over thinking already." Sunni laughed.

Lyla loved to hear her sing song cackle, it was a far cry from finding her in her bed room after she fainted.

She ran to the kitchen and brought in another bottle of wine and a extra glass.

"To boy troubles." Lyla said as she raised her glass.

"To Daddy issues." Sunni replied. The two girls stared at each other before bursting into convulsions of laughter.

****************************************

The evening went quickly, the wine and conversation flowing easily.

"My father came to see me in the hospital." Sunni said as she grabbed a pretzel, it was the first non Seth related thing they had spoken about in over an hour.

"How did that go?" Lyla asked warily, the last encounter Sunni had with her father had ended in a screaming match.

"Better than I thought actually, I am not his favourite person at the moment but at least he heard me out in a calm manner. I guess he couldn't scream and shout in front of so many people."

"Well that is something at least. I don't know what you could have done to him to make him act like he did, he looked possessed. "

Sunni looked down at her bare feet and pulled imaginary crumbs off her pyjama shorts.

"It is a very long story Lyla, I don't mean to shut you our or act secretive but you really don't have to worry."

Lyla reached over and rubbed her friends knee affectionately.

"I know but you are such a great person I hate to see you upset."

"Thank you Lyla I am lucky to have you in my life, now back to your issue, I think you should ring Seth and find out what is happening, there is no use sitting around here wondering."

"I couldn't." Lyla said aghast. "He said he will call me and I am not supposed to call him."

"And since when did the great Lyla Davis ever listen to anyone, least of all a man." Sunni said with a laugh as she rose from the sofa and walked to the fridge. "I am going to have a bath, I expect a full report when I come out."

"You really think I should call him?"

"Yes but don't act needy and if he brings it up then ask why is it such an issue. I mean from what you told me he is very into you so maybe he is not used to beautiful, strong women chasing him. You won't know until you call."

Lyla stared at the wall as Sunni went into the main bathroom, her mind was torn, on one hand she would love to speak to Seth and calm the thoughts in her brain but he had explicitly said not to call. She swallowed a big gulp of wine and hit dial before she could chicken out.

She nearly hung up as the phone rang in her ear. Finally after what seemed like an eternity someone picked up.

"Hello, can I speak to Seth please." She asked nervously biting a finger nail.

"Is this the lady calling about the stroller because it was me who enquired I just used my finance's credit card?" A woman's voice chimed.

"Stroller?" Lyla replied confused.

"Yes I bought the white stroller off you yesterday, you were going to ring me back to discuss where I am to meet you to pick it up."

"No that wasn't me I am afraid, I think I may have the wrong number."

"Oh," replied the woman, "I am sorry I just thought when you used my fiance's name that you were about the stroller, sorry for the confusion, Seth is in the shower may I take a message."

"You are Seth's partner?" Lyla asked in a daze. "He never mentioned you."

"Whose calling, the caller ID says boat girl, this something to do with the boat he bought for his father a couple of weeks ago.?" She asked, a harsh bite had crept into her tone of voice.

"Yes I work at the marina, it's nothing urgent, thank you for your time." Lyla hung up and threw her phone on the couch. It felt like someone had smashed a window over her head, she grabbed the counter to balance as the room began to swim, tears billowed down her face and she opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out.

********************************************************

She swallowed the rest of the wine and stumbled against the sink, she splashed some cold water on her face but she was still shell shocked.

"Seth engaged and with a baby on the way." She thought in disbelief. "What the fuck!"

She stumbled towards Sunni's bedroom she could hear the water emptying from the bathtub and knocked meekly.

"Sunni!" She slurred her face against the door. "Open up."

Lyla pushed down on the handle at the same time Sunni was opening it and fell flat at her housemates feet.

"Lyla what the hell are you doing?"

"He's a lying bastard like every other man." She shouted, tears finally falling from her face.

Lyla looked up at her housemate, she was wrapped in a turquoise towel which only extenuated her aqua coloured eyes. Her raven black hair made her tanned skin glow.

"Sit on the couch and tell me what happened." Sunni said as she reached down and pulled her up by the arm.

Lyla recanted the phone call to Sunni albeit with more swear words and hand gestures. Sunni poured them both two large glasses of wine, she knew better to fuel Lyla's drinking habit but she figured this was definitely needed.

"I just thought he was different Sunni, he seemed so happy to see me a few weeks ago and then he asked me to his boat, ugh I am such a fucking fool, I am becoming more like you, swearing off men all together. Fucking bastards."

"I have not sworn off men Lyla I am just waiting for one to sweep me off my feet."

"But your fucking stunning." Lyla slurred.

"I am not everyone's cup of tea." Sunni said as she re-positioned her towel.

"Well fuck them, they are obviously blind. Any man or woman would be lucky to have you."

"Thank you for saying that. Trust me when I say it's one hundred per cent his loss, you are smart, pretty, funny and a brilliant friend." The drink was making Sunni open up more than she ever could sober. "Not many would storm to my defence and kick my father out of here or wait by my hospital bed over night."

"That's true I wouldn't do it for just anyone." Lyla laughed as she tipped the remainder of the wine into their glasses. Both girls stared at each other as Lyla's phone began to vibrate.

"It's him." Lyla spat, disgust etched all over her face.

"Let it go to voicemail, don't you dare answer it."

They both stared at each other intensely, the ringtone which was an annoying pop song sounded like a knife scraping against a chalk board.

"Leave it." Sunni insisted once it stopped ringing. Lyla looked like she was in pain as she had to force herself not to grab the phone, after a few tense seconds the phone chimed.

Lyla quickly unlocked her phone and hit the voicemail number, she put it on speaker phone as the voice told her the message was left one minute ago. Seth's angry voice filled the room.

"What the fuck were you playing at Lyla, I told you never to call me, you don't know how much shit you could have gotten me in. I was going to explain my situation to you when I was down next week but you couldn't listen and wait 6 fucking days."

The voice came back on asking if Lyla wanted to return a call to this number. She went to press one but Sunni bolted from the couch and tried to snatch the phone out of her hand.

"Lyla don't be stupid he is not worth it, he is just going to sell you a bunch of lies. Give me the phone."

Lyla had her hand in the air now and was trying to turn her back.

"I am going to tell him to fuck off Sunni I swear."

"He has probably blocked you by now, anyway wait till your sober." Sunni finally pried the phone out of Lyla's hands. "You will get this back in the morning."

"Sunni please just give it back." Lyla whined as she lunged for it but Sunni turned out of her reach.

"In the morning! "

Lyla pouted and made another attempt to grab it but stumbled and missed and instead grazed Sunni's breasts which parted her towel. Sunni threw the phone on the couch as she tried to close it again but it was too late, Lyla had seen it all.

"Sunni, you never... you never said."

"Leave me alone Lyla!" She screamed, tears running down her face.

Lyla flopped on the couch and put her head in her hands, when she closed her eyes all she could see was Sunni's thick flaccid penis.

****************************************************

Lyla was in a spin, she couldn't begin to process all the events of the day. She carefully poured two glasses of wine from a bottle she found at the back of the fridge and walked tentatively towards Sunni's bedroom door, she coughed to clear her throat then knocked timidly.

"Sunni can you please come out here to talk or let me in. I am sorry I pulled the towel away."

"Go away Lyla." Came the response.

"No, can I just come in. I won't talk I will just listen, please Sunni you are my only friend I don't want you upset."

Lyla waited as she heard the springs rise from Sunni's bed, heard the soft foot fall before the lock clicked open. Sunni was pulling the duvet cover back over her by the time Lyla sat at the end of her bed. She didn't look Lyla in the eye as she took the offered glass of wine. Her eyes were red from crying.

"Why didn't you tell me Sunni? I out of anyone would have understood."

"Because when I came here and met you and moved in that was the real me, not Suryansh. I left him and that name behind when I left home."

"Is that why your dad was so angry the last time?"

"Yes it was his first time meeting the true me, my cousin knew of course and must have told him. I am not ashamed just wished I handled it myself." She dolefully took a sip of wine.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of and I understand it was your choice. You will always be my best friend Sunni, please know that."

Fresh tears started to flow down her tanned cheek.

"Thank you Lyla, it's not like I would never have told you I just had made peace with myself until I kissed you. Then I was confused about that."

"Don't be confused, hot blooded women cannot resist my charms."

Both girls laughed as Lyla moved beside her in the bed.

"Sometimes when I hear your stories I get so jealous, I was never care free and fun. I always wanted to please my family and was always scared to be myself. Now that I am finally living my truth I just seem can't bridge the gap to fully let go. Something is always holding me back."

"Well wine helps and trust me being care free and fun is not all it's cracked up to be. I have taken a few days off from work so why don't we make it our mission to start you living it up. What would you like to do that you haven't done."

"Oh I am not sure." Sunni said shrinking under her duvet.

"Don't give me that shit, you are in a play that's something good. I could never stand on stage like that. You must have something. How about I set you up on a blind date, get some action." Lyla winked and elbowed her gently.

"NOOO," She shrieked loudly, "I couldn't imagine anything worse."

"Shut up Sunni, you are drop dead gorgeous and have the best of both worlds. You can rub those titties and tug yourself at the same time." Lyla threw her head back and laughed.

"You bitch, get off my bed with that dirty talk." Sunni said mockingly shoving Lyla off the bed.

"Dirty talk? What age are you, fucking hell you are talking like you are a virgin."

Sunni swallowed the rest of her glass and jumped out of the bed.

"No way, Sunni are you a... a virgin." Lyla asked shocked before quickly adding. "It's totally cool if you are."

Sunni went red in the cheeks. Lyla hopped off the bed and took her hand.

"Don't be embarrassed for one fucking second, do you hear me. You are only twenty four, once you figure out what you want there will be a fucking line outside this door." She brushed a strand of jet black hair off Sunni's face and tucked it behind her ear.

"I am not for everyone." She muttered weakly.

"Sunni, someday you will be everything to somebody. Until that day comes I suggest you saddle up and ride for your life." Lyla said as she went to the door. "Come out to the living room and we will check out an app. You will find someone who tickles your fancy. "

Lyla left so quick that she didn't hear Sunni mutter," I already have."

************************************

Sunni slowly walked out into the living room, she could hear Lyla rummaging around in the kitchen, she heard the fridge door slam shut before the freezer door was yanked open. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down, if she had her way she would have told Lyla in her own time and not after the evening they both had had. Her meeting with her father was a bolt from the blue and his reaction was what she had expected, it still hurt her deeply none the less.

"You OK out there?" She called once the banging stopped.

"Yes I was just looking for my vodka I thought it was in the refrigerator but I must have left it in the freezer. I found it now so I will be in to you in a minute."

Sunni could tell by Lyla's voice that she was upset, she was unsure of how to act so decided to go to the kitchen. Tears were streaming down her face. Sunni grabbed the vodka bottle that Lyla was struggling to open and left it on the counter.

"I just want one Sunni, to toast your reveal."

Sunni grabbed the lid and twisted it off before handing it back to Lyla.

"That's my girl." She said, her nose was stuffed up with the crying.

"You are so much better than you give yourself credit for Lyla, you really are."

"I am just being a wuss, Seth just seemed different. Every man in my life at the moment wants to fuck me over and not in a good way." She said as she wiped her eyes on the dish cloth and handed Sunni a large tumbler of vodka.

"Let's take back the power and have some fucking fun."

**************************************

After some coaxing from Lyla, Sunni finally agreed to have a look at a dating app. She wouldn't let her upload any pictures or personal details but once the vodka kicked in it was a chorus of cackling and second hand embarrassment as Lyla blurted out some of her former misadventures in the bedroom.

"So you are telling me that no man or woman has ever tried to crack your nut." Lyla slurred slightly, her cheeks red from the drink.

"No, I have had a few show interest but I wasn't ready or comfortable." Sunni replied. She couldn't remember the last time she had taken this much drink.

"Can I ask why you kissed me that time? it is totally fine that you did and I don't meant to bring it up but it was a shock."

"I don't know, something just came over me, you know by now that I am not the most outgoing person and you are just.. just.. so full of energy. I want some of that." Sunni looked down at her glass, she found that now Lyla knew about her that the words flowed more easy.

"Well since we are both drunk if you wanted to try again I promise it will be a better kiss since I am awake this time." Lyla shuffled closer to her.