Lyn is Invited to a Party

Story Info
Diane twists the knife a bit more.
7.7k words
4.45
111.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday rolled around and Lyn did not know what to expect. The kids had dinner and were off with their friends. Mark had called a half-hour earlier and mentioned that his trip was extended for another few days through Tuesday. So Lyn waited with some apprehension but hoped that tonight was a legitimate event.

The doorbell rang bringing Lyn out of her hypnotic state. Lyn answered the door and delivery of a package in brown paper was handed to her by a delivery woman. She signed for it and closed the door.

Lyn took the anonymous package to the kitchen table and opened it.

On top of the white wrapping paper was a sealed, engraved invitation. Underneath the invitation was a beautifully tailored gray pinstripe business woman's suit.

Lyn opened the invitation.

The invitation read: "You are cordially invited to a professional get together at the Club. Enjoy an evening of drinks and friendship with some of the areas most successful men and women. In honor of the event, we have provided your attire for the evening. A limo will pick you up promptly at 6:45 PM this evening. Please be ready. See you this evening."

The invite did not indicate who was hosting the event.

Lyn showered and primped herself for the grand evening. She noticed that everything was thought of for her to wear. In the box were black three-inch heels, black thigh-high stockings, a black thong and matching bra, and her beautifully tailored pin strip gray suit.

Lyn dressed herself in front of her full-length mirror admiring her own body. The clit ring glistened in the light from the overhead lights. Lyn ignored the clit ring and continued dressing, feeling the clit ring rub against the thong.

Lyn pulled on the thong, admiring her shapely hips and the lips of her pussy. Her breasts stood out without any bra, strong and muscular. She put the bra on anyways. It is business attire and braless would be less than business attire. The thigh-highs were rolled on ending two inches below her crotch. Lyn looked in the mirror and enjoyed the reflection.

Lyn put on the cream colored blouse, buttoning down the front, tucking it into the gray pinstripe skirt. The skirt was an inch or two above her knee, much more conservative than the mid-thigh skirts that she normally wore.

The heels were three inches, black, and accentuated the legs that were developed and maintained thanks to the Nordic Trek. The final piece of the ensemble was the suit jacket. The jacket was gray pinstripe and ran down as far as her mid-thigh.

The doorbell rang precisely at 6:45 and Lyn was ready. She grabbed the small bag that was in the box, closed the door behind her, and headed down the walk to the limo.

Lyn glanced at Diane's house but is looked as though no one was home. Finally, Lyn thought, I can get away from her for awhile.

Lyn got in the limo and the driver told her to relax. "A martini awaits you mam in the fridge to your left," the driver announced.

Lyn opened the fridge and took out the martini mix and poured herself a drink. She enjoyed the drink as the limo drove around town as they headed to the country club, or Club, as mentioned so frequently by the folks in town.

They arrived at the Club and the driver opened the door for Lyn. She stepped out into the entrance, her long legs, shapely in her black thigh-highs, catching the driver's eye. Lyn was escorted by a different receptionist to a private party room in the Club. She looked around but recognized no one.

"If you are wondering where all the familiar faces are, we are the weekend, catering staff. The regulars have the night off," the receptionist explained.

The receptionist held the door open and Lyn entered the room. There were a dozen other's in attendance all smartly and professionally dressed.

The room was large but separated by large white wall dividers that were eight feet high by ten feet across. They almost looked like screens for a movie but there were no projectors present. There were four chairs in a semi-circle in front of each of the white wall dividers. There were also twelve chairs in the back of room, six on each side of a raised platform, or what appeared to be a stage, that was about twenty feet long and ran from a green curtain into the room.

Lyn looked around the room. All of the people wore business attire, were drinking what looked like to be martini's, and some were deep in conversation not noticing anyone that came or went into the room. The background music was soul and Lyn was trying figure out the artist.

"Marvin Gaye, Let's Get It On," someone mentioned to Lyn. Lyn turned and saw a stunning African woman. "Hi my name is Tanya," as she introduced herself to Lyn.

The two began chatting about the event but neither could understand their invite or the purpose of the get together. Lyn looked around with her new friend, Tanya, but did not recognize anyone immediately until she looked at the martini bar and saw Martha.

Lyn moved over to Martha, a look of concern on her face.

Martha was bubbly and happy to see Lyn. "Lyn you look lovely and radiant. How have you been?" Martha asked a somewhat stunned Lyn. Martha was wearing a canary yellow suit with white stockings and white shoes with three inch heels. Her dark brown hair looked lovely against the yellow material.

Martha turned to face Lyn. Lyn leaned over to Martha's left ear and asked, "Are you okay?" The last time I saw you, you were, uh..." Lyn's voice trailed off.

"Yeah sucking a big dick and getting fucked," Martha said so easily.

Lyn was taken back by the nonchalant attitude of her acquaintance. Tanya, standing on Lyn's left, cast her eyes to the floor, not acknowledging or responding to the remark. Lyn was moving closer to Martha to ask her what was going on when a gong sounded.

As the gong sounded, the crowd, a mix of men and women, moved to the chairs around the raised platform and took their seats. The other four ladies, Lyn, Martha, Tanya, and a new comer, Sue, remained standing next to the martini bar.

Tanya was wearing a long black and white strapless dress that came down to just below her knees. Her dark hair was long and cascaded over her bare shoulders providing a striking presence with her near six foot slender frame. Her perfect breasts were like Lyn's; they required very little support to stand up.

Sue was wearing a beige business suit. The white blouse could barely contain her 38 D's and she was having trouble keeping the suit coat buttoned at the waist. Her matching skirt was riding a bit higher than anyone else's and a hint of the top of her stockings could be seen when she moved her arms upward.

All four ladies were about to pull the chairs over from in front of one of the screens but they met Vicky. Vicky was the Mistress of Ceremonies. Vicky was wearing a black evening gown that contrasted so nicely with her auburn hair.

"Ladies, I am so sorry but there was a paperwork mix up when the packages were delivered to each and every one of you," Vicky began.

"Your documentation should have stated that you are part of the hosting team for this evenings get together and will be modeling your attire to these professional women. If you notice, all of you are strikingly beautiful and truly stand out from the ordinary housewife or soccer mom. You have been requested to show your style and stuff to these nice ladies and gentlemen who can only dream and fantasize to have bodies, charm, and style like yours," Vicky delivered to the four unknowing women. The hook went into the water.

Two of the ladies had a secret to share with the other two. Both Lyn and Martha saw each other naked with Martha performing sex acts in front of a naked, pierced Lyn.

"I need you to sign the model runway release forms. It's clear in black and white, so review, read, sign, and hand them back to me," Vicky let the line and bait out a bit more trying to catch all four at once.

Martha, being a bit tipsy, took the pen and signed without reading. Tanya glanced at the document and signed, smiling, as she handed the pen and form back to Vicky.

Lyn and Sue were a bit more cautious. Vicky knew to be a bit craftier with these two. She heard these two would be looking for a trap.

Sue was the first to raise a question. "What does the statement, 'exclusive rights to image?' mean?"

Vicky responded with a reassuring smile, "Some of these women may want a photo of the suit or blouse and skirt that you are wearing or whatever," Vicky responded trying to be as vague and ambiguous as possible with emphasis on the word whatever.

As Sue and Lyn asked questions, Martha and Tanya were guided behind the green curtain and given their runway instructions by Jill.

Lyn asked if they were obligated in any way to do this or if they could leave.

"If you look on the second last page, third paragraph, you will be paid a sum of $5,000 for this evening's hosting session," Vicky pulled on the line a bit more to bring in the big one.

The smaller fish, Sue, had signed as Vicky and Lyn looked over the fine print. Sue was now behind the green curtain with Martha and Tanya.

The hook was dangling in front of the big fish and Vicky went for the catch: She handed Lyn a Mont Blanc pen and asked her to sign.

Without saying a word, Lyn signed. Vicky smiled and was happy to bag all four of the prey.

Vicky took Lyn by the elbow and guided her behind the green curtain to hear the instructions from Jill.

"Ladies, you made a great choice to help us host our professional wear and accessories at the Club. These men and women on the other side of the curtain are looking for great business attire and accessories. Some are suburbanites with kids like us and others are true professionals, focusing on their careers. They are interested in the outfits so please do not speak or converse with them unless they ask you a direct question," Jill continued her instructions.

"Keep in mind that these people are from all over the region and country. They have paid in excess of $10,000 each to be at this exclusive event so please respect their privacy and wishes," Jill concluded her instructions.

The music grew louder and the bass line deepened. Vicky's amplified voice could be heard making the introductions but the words could not be clearly heard through the green curtain. Jill parted the curtain slightly as Vicky began Martha's introduction.

"Our first outfit is brought to you by Martha. Martha is wearing..." Vicky continued to explain the cut, color, style of Martha's outfit. The green curtain drowned out the rest of Vicky's description.

Meanwhile, backstage, the other three were busy primping themselves in front of the mirrors, not hearing a word that was going on out front.

Tanya mentioned that Martha was out for a long time. Jill explained that she had to walk among the ladies so they could see touch the suit and material. Occasionally some laughter would sneak through the green wall.

Martha knew what to expect. She was given the option by Diane to perform at either the men's party or the jack and jill party. Martha had already experienced one of Diane's men's parties but not a jack and jill party. So, she opted for the latter.

Martha had walked down the runway, turning her five foot seven, 140 pound frame in front of the women. Martha had the jacket off and dropped it in the lap of one of the women. She was handed a $100 bill.

Another woman three $100 bills and Martha swayed over to her. This woman grabbed at the skirt and it fell away to the stage floor leaving her in white bra covering her breasts, white skimpy panties, white garters and stockings with her three inch heels. Martha shoved the $300 into her panties with the other $100.

As Martha began to work her magic on the runway, Jill took Tanya aside. "Tanya, as part of this evening's hostess program, you are required to perform special services for our guests."

"I know," Tanya acknowledged. "You mentioned that we need to walk through the audience and let them look over the suits and accessories. No problem."

As Tanya said the words, 'No Problem', Jill clicked on the screen in front of them and brought up the blackmail pictures that Diane had taken during a particular steamy session between Tanya and her attorney.

Jill provided a narrative discussing the scenes but did not know how the pictures were obtained hiding Diane's involvement with this event. Diane did not want to be 'outed' as being the driving force behind this blackmail and that Poonnanies is associated with them in any. Well, not just yet anyways.

"You must have really enjoyed the fun in the parking lot," Jill began the photo tour of Tanya and the parking lot get together with her lover.

"I especially like this one," Jill gushed. It was a picture of the beautiful woman sucking the dick of her friend, about seven or eight inches in length, all the way down. The entire cock-sucking series should Tanya's adept skills at deep throating a dick. The last four pictures showed the man shooting his load on her face and her licking it up, her tongue stretching and reaching for her protein snack.

"Just how do you take a monster like that all the way down your throat?" Jill asked trying to coax a response from Tanya.

Jill continued to hit the next button in the blackmail photo essay. The next set of pic's showed Tanya riding that her boyfriend on top of a secluded picnic table. Her boyfriend, was lying on top of the table. The river could be seen through the trees and shrubs. Tanya was working his cock inside of her and rubbing her clit.

"Do you enjoy masturbating Tanya?" Jill asked.

Tanya stared at the screen.

"Tanya, you better pull yourself together because you are up next," Jill started to prep Tanya for her fifteen minutes of fame on the runway. "It would be a shame and a tragedy if these pictures, or whoever took these filthy things, a video, ever got out into the community or worse, your family."

With another click of the mouse, Jill had the meeting room on the screen. Tanya looked at the screen amazed.

Just a few minutes ago, Martha was with the other ladies fully-clothed and chatting about their experiences at the Club, playing golf, and the beautiful clothes the Club provided. Now she was having her bra unclipped and her breasts were swinging freely and being felt by a man and a woman.

Martha danced for the other men and women. A man in a conservative dark blue business suit held up $200. Martha shimmied over and turned her back to the man. His female companion reached up Martha's back and unclipped her white bra.

Martha held the bra up with her hands on her breasts, the straps falling down her arms. Martha turned toward the couple and squatted before them and slowly lowered her arms and hands between her legs, letting the bra fall into the man's hands.

The woman reached up and slowly began to massage and rub Martha's breasts. The conservatively dressed man began to lick and suck on her boobs. This went on for three or four minutes with the other ten people clammering for Martha to do more.

After the two had played with Martha, another couple's and singles began waiving more money. Martha moved to the other side and grabbed $200 that was being waived at her by a woman that appeared to be in her mid 40's.

"Are you shaved honey," the fortyish woman asked Martha.

"Give me the $200 and you'll find out," Martha replied.

Martha stood with her back to the woman facing the couple that just had played with her boobs and invited the fortyish woman on stage with her. The woman climbed up the twelve inch riser.

Martha swayed her hips back and forth to the music, her hands in her dark brown hair.

The woman got behind Martha and placed her hands on Martha's breasts and slides them down to the panty and garter tops. She moved her hands to Martha's sides and began to push them down Martha's hips, slowly ever so slowly The other eleven people were screaming to pull them down, pants her, and strip Martha.

In one push, the woman pushed them down, pulling the garter clips away. Martha's ass was beautiful and the woman caressed the round glute tissue. The couple on the other side stared at Martha's crotch.

The woman began to turn Martha around, the panties and garter just above Martha's knees. As Martha turned, the woman noticed a complete brown bush. The woman dipped a finger into Martha but was instructed by Vicky to remove it since she only bought the panties and garter and not a fingering.

Reluctantly, the woman removed her finger, licking and sucking it.

Martha was now down to her stockings and shoes and $800 richer.

A man and women near the green curtain held up a $1,000 bill. Martha nearly tripped over her feet to meet them passing by others with several hundred dollars in their hands.

The man rolled the $1,000 bill into tight spiral and handed it to his female partner. Martha danced before them gyrating her hips, turning her body, shaking her breasts, and pushing her ass out in their direction.

Martha went for the collection of her debt from the two. She moved toward them and squatted in front of them, her arms out, palms up and shaking her breasts, her legs spread open in the squatting position. Martha's pink labia minora were visible through the brown hair.

Martha was excited and it showed. Her slit was glistening with her wetness. The woman took the rolled up $1,000 bill and slid it into Martha's pussy. The woman pushed the money deep into Martha using three fingers.

Martha sat down on her haunches and began to play with herself for the couple and those next to them. Martha pulled out the $1,000 bill with her fingers, all of her fingers. The six people on that side of the runway hooted and applauded Martha for her work ethic and the fisting exhibition.

Martha took the $1,000 bill and put it into her mouth, allowing it hang from the corner of her mouth like a cigarette. She dropped from her haunches and sat down on the runway, legs spread wide and hanging over the edge, allowing them complete access to her hairy charms.

The man in the business suit moved his chair into position and began to eat her out, flicking his tongue on her clit, and finally burying his face in her unshaved pussy. His wife, began to lick and suck Martha's tits, biting the nipples causing Martha to flinch.

After five minutes of sexual revelry, Vicky came back on line and announced, "How about a real big round of applause for Martha and the King's. They will be retiring behind screen number one. For those of you wanting to watch, please find a seat in front of the screen. Or, if you prefer to see who's up next, well here's her bio."

For the next thirty minutes, Martha and the King's would be having some fun, a very intimate threesome

The screen behind Victoria began to show the video of Tanya down by the river. A murmur went through the crowd and no one moved. They all wanted to see Tanya and have a chance to enjoy her.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, here's Tanya!" Vicky announced.

Jill parted the heavy green curtain and, right before Tanya walked through, Jill gave her one final pep talk, "Remember, do a poor job and those pictures and video may not be safe and could be find their way into the hands of, well we don't have to go there do we Tanya? You will do a great job and make these people happy, Right?" Tanya nodded in agreement.

Tanya came strutting out onto the runway, smiling. Vicky breathed a sigh of relief. Whatever Jill said had worked.

Vicky began her description of Tanya and her outfit. For the next few minutes, Vicky blathered on about the outfit. The other ten patrons looked interested but were looking forward to Vicky to get the show going.

Tanya had made two passes up and down the runway. She noticed that everyone had money in their hands. Would they buy the clothes right off of her? What would she wear home?