Lyn is Invited to a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane positioned her fake in front of Lyn. As Lyn took the fake cock in her mouth, the door to the makeshift room opened and everyone from the other room and other screened off areas walked in and circled the bed.

Lyn began to pump the cock into her mouth while Carly fucked her ass.

"Deep throat it so everyone can see your cock sucking capabilities." Diane ordered.

Lyn slid the cock down her throat. Just as she was about to reach the fake scrotum at the base. Carly slapped her ass and spasmed. Lyn could feel the hot load spurting in her ass.

Diane grabbed Lyn's blond hair and pulled her into the strap on, all the way down. Lyn gagged and wretched and Diane pulled harder on Lyn's hair forcing to accept the cock.

Lyn's arms flailed and Carly came and held them down.

Lyn was on her knees bowing down to Diane's fake cock.

Diane was enjoying herself. She was face fucking her nemesis.

Lyn felt the bed move and someone was behind her. She felt a dick slide it into her.

"Owwww" Lyn screamed through the cock in her mouth. The object in her pussy wasn't a dick but rather a large object. Lyn could not see do to her head being manipulated by Diane.

Lyn was being fucked again from behind and from the front. After five more minutes of being forced to give head to Diane's fake cock and the reaming she was receiving from the large, hard object, Diane released her grip and let her flop onto the bed, gasping for breath.

A very bitchy Diane held up a baseball and told Lyn, "You hit a home run with that pussy of yours!" Diane directed the degrading comment at Lyn.

"Now lick it clean!" Diane delivered the next degrading act in front of the room full of people to Lyn.

Lyn opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as Diane worked the bat around her mouth.

Everyone started to move back to the common room and grab another round of martini's. Diane tossed the strap on in the direction of Lyn and said, "Get used to it."

Martha, Tanya, and Sue walked up to Lyn. Looking down at Lyn lying on the bed, they almost felt sorry for her. They enjoyed their romps with their customers. They saw what Diane did to Lyn and thought how lucky they were it wasn't them with the shemale, strap on, and baseball bat.

Martha stood in front of Lyn offering her hand up. Lyn noticed that Martha's bush was missing.

"Oh yeah, the couple is into shaving. They're both clean shaven and wanted me that way too before we began our session in this room," Martha explained to everyone.

"At least it's over," Sue sighed. She really enjoyed the stripping and sex.

"Over?" Martha looked at her like she was green and form Mars. "Over? This was just a warm up. I've been to one of Diane's bachelor parties and they are far worse. The last party she made me do, I chucked up about a half gallon of cum. And you should have seen my bottom!"

Lyn, Sue, and Tanya all stared at Martha.

Vicky stood in the doorway and smiled and waved for the ladies to join them in the main room.

To be continued...