Lynda Ch. 3

Story Info
Lois returns from New Orleans.
2k words
4.45
161k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois had returned from visiting family in New Orleans and we had been out to dinner before returning to my apartment. We lay on the settee watching television and as I was behind Lois I reached around to cup her tits and then gently massaged them on the outside of her clothing. She turned towards me and we kissed, sliding our tongues into each others mouths. I could hear the gentle moaning and increased breathing that was the effect of our kisses on Lois. Of course my cock was standing to attention knowing what was coming. I quickly removed the sweater that Lois was wearing revealing her luscious tits still encased in a half cup bra. Reaching around behind her I undid the clip of her bra and let her tits fall free. I latched onto her left tit with my mouth, running my tongue around the erect nipple. Her moaning increased and she started to run her hand up and down my erect cock. I moved my hand down and inside the waist band of her slacks reaching for her wet cunt. Lois lifted herself and removed her slacks and panties and was now naked before me.

I stood up and undressed and looked down at Lois who was unconsciously rubbing her cunt waiting for me to make the next step. Lois had an extremely black hairy cunt, probably something to do with her Mediterranean background. It was the extreme opposite to the smooth hairless shaved cunt of my sister, Lynda.

I laid down beside Lois and positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina. Lois lifted herself pushing forward so that my cock slipped into her wet cunt. We started rutting and after about two minutes Lois said “Stop, I want you to fuck me in the ass”

Turning Lois on to her knees and with her head down on the pillow I reached and got a bottle of baby oil that I had placed there earlier. I lubricated my cock with the baby oil and also put some on my finger, which I slipped up Lois’s receptive ass. Centering my cock against her anus I gently pushed until I could feel her sphincter relax and my cock went in, ball deep up her ass.

I started fucking her ass moving in and out and I was aware that Lois was approaching an orgasm. She was moaning loudly and I could feel my own orgasm building. I said to Lois “I’m cumming I’m cumming” and she replied “Cum in my ass let it all shoot up there” This sent me over the edge and I unloaded spurt after spurt of my ropey semen into her ass.

We lay together coming down off her high before Lois said that she must go home but would take a shower first. We both went to the bathroom where Lois first sat on the toilet and tried to rid herself of my cum “So that it won’t stain my panties”. We had a long leisurely shower together before Lois left to go home.

Over the next three months Lynda would ring me about every 10 days to let me know of the progress of our daughter, Jamie.

About a month later at work I received a summons from the executive office with a message to see the corporate manager in charge of advertising and promotions at 1pm that day.

With some trepidation I reported to the Advertising and Promotions office where I was asked to sit down, as Mr Sullivan would see me shortly. After about 10 minutes the door to the office opened and Mr Sullivan ushered me into his office.

Mr Sullivan started off by saying that had had some good reports about my work and as a result he would like me to visit one of the franchise’s, The Disney Store on West 34th Street in New York to assist them in a major promotion of Disney Products. Of course I readily agreed as this would give me a chance to see Lynda and my beautiful niece/daughter. That evening I rang Linda to tell her and she insisted that I stay with her and Doug during my visit (as if I would do anything else) .

Two weeks later I boarded a plane to New York to undertake my assignment. On arrival I was met by Lynda and Jamie. Lynda threw her arms around my neck and we kissed like long lost lovers instead of brother and sister. Lynda told me that Doug was at work and would not be home until about 9pm which gave us about 7 hours to become reacquainted. On arrival at their apartment Lynda showed me to the spare room which would be my home for the next few days. She said “Get settled and then come out for a cup of coffee” After unpacking the necessities I returned to the sitting room where I sat down on the settee. Lynda came from the kitchen with the coffee which she placed on the side tables. She said “ I have fed and put Jamie down for a sleep so we should not be disturbed for a few hours” With this she sat straddling me placing her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear as if there were many other people around us. “I have something to tell you” she whispered “I’m pregnant again probably between three to four months. Its difficult to pinpoint it exactly as you don’t have periods when you are breastfeeding. So it could be yours as a result of my visit or it could be Doug’s. Really I hope its yours but we will never know”

With that we kissed in a long embrace my cock rising to the occasion. Still straddling me she whispered “ And do you know what else I’m not wearing any panties” My cock strained against my jeans and Lynda reached under us and undid my zip and released my cock from its restraint. Adjusting herself Lynda guided my cock into the warm slippery enclosure of her vagina. She started to lift herself up and down bobbing frantically on my cock throwing her head back in the throes of an orgasm. This was too much for me and I reciprocated blasting spurt after spurt of my semen into her.

Coming down from her high with my now limp cock still inside her she said “Feel my cunt I shaved it especially for you” I placed my hand on her mound which was as smooth as Jamies bum” My now flaccid cock slipped from Lynda’s vagina . I let my fingers move down into her cunt crack gently massaging Lynda’s still erect clitoris and still further to her vagina and anus. I pushed one finger into her anus, one into her cunt and massaged her clit with my thumb.

It only took a minute or so of these ministrations and Lynda was cumming with a crushing orgasm. After we had both descended from our sexual high we had a shower together and awaited the arrival of Doug.

Doug arrived home and welcomed me with open arms. He told me to make myself at home and to treat anything in the apartment as my own. Little did he know that about 2 hours previously I was treating his wife, my sister, as if she were my own and fucking her without any guilt.

Over the next two days Lynda and I never seemed to be alone long enough for anything further to develop although there was plenty of touchy feely if we were alone for a couple of minutes

Came the day for me to go back to Florida, Doug came into the bedroom before he left for work and wished me well. As my plane did not leave until 4pm I decided to lay in bed for a while. I heard Doug leave the apartment and I heard Lynda fussing with Jamie in the sitting room.

About half an hour Lynda came into the bedroom wearing from what I could tell only a housecoat. She said “I’ve fed and bathed Jamie and she will play in her cot for a while before she drops off to sleep again” With that she took off her housecoat and stood in the middle of the room completely naked with her legs spread.

I could see a small drop of milk coming from her right tit and the glistening of her juices on her labia and running down her thighs. She approached the bed leaning over and placed her hand on my erect penis. She said “I can feel that you are ready for me brother”.

Lynda drew back the duvet and lay beside me in the bed, her naked body warm and inviting against me. She said “I know you have been watching me feed Jamie for the last three days wishing you were sucking my tits. Well, I only half fed Jamie with my milk and topped her up with a bottle, saving my milk for you.”

Greedily I latched onto her right nipple and started sucking all the milk juices that I could. Lynda was massaging my cock which was as hard as iron. Slowly my mouth left Lynda’s tit and started down towards her cunt. Placing both her legs over my shoulders I knelt between her legs and started sucking hungrily on her clit. After only about two minutes Lynda began moaning and screaming “Suck my cunt stick your tongue in my vagina. I’m cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmming fuck that feel sooooooo goooooood’

Lynda experienced a shattering orgasm and began pushing my head away from her cunt saying “Nooooooo mooooore I can’t stand it I’m too sensitive there” I pulled away and watched as Lynda writhed in ecstasy on the bed. After two minutes I came on top on Lynda and pushed my rod like cock into her cunt.

We started fucking like there was no tomorrow when suddenly a voice shouted “What the fuck is going on here!!!” Doug had returned home to get some papers that he forgot and caught us fucking.

Of course angry arguments started and Lynda in her anger told Doug that Jamie was not his daughter but mine. She also hoped that the baby that she was carrying was also mine. Doug shouted at both of us to get out and don’t come back, then stormed out of the apartment. Lynda was crying and verging on hysteria. I told her to pack all her and Jamie’s belongings, as we were getting out and going somewhere else.

I had hired a car for my stay in New York so I rang Hertz and told them that I would require the car for a longer period and would be taking it to Orlando where I would return it to the depot there.

We packed Lynda and Jamie’s suitcases into the trunk and started South leaving a note for Doug that he could keep all the household items that Lynda had left.

Taking an easy drive south we arrived in Orlando a week later. I found a trailer park that had a mobile home for rent and arranged for Lynda and Jamie to stay there

That night I told Lois that we were through and that I did not love her enough to make both of us a permanent arrangement. Of course there were tears but we both agreed that it was far better to break now than to get married only for it not to work out later on.

Over the next few weeks I arranged for the lease on my apartment to be taken over by a friend at Disneyworld who was looking for a place for himself. Lynda went to see a lawyer to arrange a divorce from Doug. We packed up our belongings and headed west to San Francisco where we set up house as man and wife.

All this happened three years ago and since then we have been together. Doug did not contest the divorce, Lynda had a baby bouncing boy, Jason, who is 2 years old. A DNA test on Jason proved that he was my son.

Shortly after we arrived in San Francisco we visited the office of the High Commissioner for Australia and arranged to migrate there. We of course made the arrangements for myself, my sister and her two children. No one knew of our true relationship.

We have now settled in Sydney New South Wales Australia and to all our friends we are man and wife.