Taken Back Pt. 02

Story Info
Cold Truth.
5.8k words
4.38
26.5k
22

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to her blood pumping and a funny smell under her nose. She shook her head violently and tried to wipe her nose only to found herself bound. She opened her eyes and looked around to see Clyde sitting across from her and he smiled.

"Good to see you awake! Welcome home," he announced. She looked around; she was tied down to a chair and in a basement.

"Where is Samson?" she asked immediately.

"He's safe upstairs, and will remain so until you can learn your place Skye." Lyndsay snapped her teeth at his nearby hand, missing barely inches. He slapped her and she could feel her cheek tingling and she hissed at the sensation.

"Lord knows I tried it all Skye, I tried to love you and give you nice things, I tried to keep you safe, I even tried to train you like my brother did to his wives. But it seems I need to become stricter, I need to lead with a stronger hand." Her lower lip trembled.

"Please just let him go. Do what you want to me but let my son go." He slapped her again.

"OUR son Skye. He is OUR son. Now I have a question for you; and I want an honest answer. What the hell is this?" Clyde demanded as he pointed to her bicep where her IUD was inserted just beneath her skin. There were five raised bumps of where the tubes had been inserted.

"Tracking device," she replied easily. Clyde reached for his belt and pulled out his large hunting knife from the sheath.

"Nice try Skye, but in case you've forgotten, I have gone to med school, I may not have graduated, but I know what this is. You know I hate liars!" he growled as he dug the tip of his blade into her arm. She screamed as hot searing pain shot up her arm and through her body, blood ran down her arm and onto the floor as he cut open a large enough slit that he was able to use the blade to rip out the IUD. The pain was so intense she faded in and out of consciousness. When the five plastic strips were all out Clyde stitched her up and wrapped a bandage around her. Lyndsay's head sagged against her chest as the pain continued throbbing from her arm.

"You would have still removed them if I had told you the truth."

"Yes, but if you had told me the truth, I would have numbed your arm first." He smiled as he grabbed an old towel and started to clean up his hands.

"You have no right to prevent pregnancy Skye; that is in direct violation of the Lord. If he chooses to bless you enough to carry life, it is a sin to deny him." She didn't respond as she tried to work through the pain.

"I am going up to feed our son now. Does he like grilled cheese?" Clyde asked thoughtfully. Lyndsay nodded, she hated that she was restrained and couldn't do a damn thing. But if he was going to feed Samson, he should at least feed him things he likes.

"He also likes milk mixed with the tomato soup instead of a can of water. Creamier," she announced softly. Clyde smiled, thanked her and made his way upstairs. He locked the basement door behind him and made his way into the living room where Samson sat on the couch, Looney tunes on again.

"Do you want to help me make lunch?" he asked Samson.

"I'm not hungry." Samson answered.

"You will eat son. Or you will sit at the table until your plate is all finished. I don't know how your mother does things for you. But in this house you eat what is served and you are thankful for it." Samson didn't reply and Clyde turned back to the kitchen. After he cooked some grilled cheese and tomato soup he directed Samson to the dining room table. When the boy refused to get off the couch Clyde took one step towards him and the boy was up and walking briskly towards the food. Clyde could hear the kid's stomach growl as he sat in front of his lunch. But he crossed his arms defiantly while Clyde sat down across from him and started eating his own lunch.

"So Samson, tell me about school, how do you like it?" he asked casually. Samson glared at him in response and said nothing.

"You and your mother are not going anywhere, we mind as well get to know each other."

"I don't care if you are my father or not, I don't like you and I never will!" Samson finally yelled.

"You WILL respect your elders or I will beat the respect into you boy. You will not address me like that again, am I clear?" he hollered. Samson shook at the sudden raise in Clyde's voice and he nodded as he stared down at his soup. He wanted him and his mother to go home. He'd always thought his mother was too worried, but now he was beginning to see why. He'd grown up knowing very little about the whole incident. And even less about his father.

Eventually the smell was too irresistible and he began to pick at his plate, the tomato soup made just the way he like it. When his plate was finished Clyde smiled at him and ruffled a hand in his hair.

"Now put your dishes in the sink and let me show you your room." Samson set his plate and bowl into the sink and followed him across the living room and into a closed room. Inside was a blue painted room filled with all kinds of new toys. Unopened boxes of Legos, a few different gaming systems, a large bed with an Adventure time sheet set. Samson didn't want to admit it, but his room was pretty cool.

"Mom doesn't let me play video games all the time. She says they'll turn my brain to mush."

"And I agree; you will be limited on how long you can play and only after your chores are done."

"Chores?" Clyde chuckled.

"You don't have chores at your house?" Samson shook his head.

"Mom says I need to be a kid first, and worry about cleaning up after myself when I'm older."

"Well in real life you have to work for things you want in life. Nothing is ever just handed to you. Speaking of chores, I need to chop wood for the furnace; I'll split 'em, you can stack them." Samson nodded and followed Clyde outside. In the back yard there was a giant pile of wooden logs along with an Axe and a small stack of already chopped wood.

"You can stack that inside by the stove, and by the time that's finished I'll at least have a few logs finished for you to stack there and replace them." Samson nodded as he started carrying wood inside the house. Once he was in the house he set the wood down and ran for the basement door. There were several locks; a few were faced the opposite way so that Clyde could lock her in, while also locking him out. He tried to open them, frantic to get to his mother.

"Mom?" he called down.

"Samson? Are you okay sweetheart?"

"I can't open the door, he has too many locks and I don't know where the keys are," Samson called down.

"It's okay honey, just do what he says okay? Don't make him mad and he won't hurt you. Please Baby."

"I want to go home Mom," Samson called down. She pulled on her restraints as she tried desperately to get to him and comfort him.

"You are home," announced Clyde as he appeared around the corner. Samson jumped at the suddenness of his voice and looked up at him in fear

"Please, let her out." Clyde shook his head.

"I can't do that until she's learned her rightful place Son. Now come out here and help me with this firewood." Clyde ordered pointing outside. Samson hung his head and walked outside where he started stacking wood. By the time they had a sizeable stack Clyde declared they were done and took him to check on the chickens. They fed them, replaced the water and went inside to clean up. When Samson got into the bath Clyde set an outfit on top of the counter.

"These are the clothes you will start wearing. Make sure you wash behind your ears, I am going to prepare dinner and check on your mother." Clyde unlocked the basement door and walked downstairs slowly.

"Let me see him, please," begged Lyndsay.

"He's taking a bath; he's a hard worker when he puts his mind to it." Clyde announced.

"Please Clyde, let him go and I'll be the perfect wife," she promised. Clyde shook his head.

"Quit trying to bargain with me Skye. You will never be the perfect wife, you lack the proper motivation. I will give you that motivation. Now, I am going to release you from this chair, but you are not leaving this basement until you settle into your role better." She cringed as he locked a metal chain around her ankle and she started to panic, her heart raced, she suddenly couldn't breathe, her body shaking as she watched him untie her. It was the farm all over again.

"Calm down Skye." She grasped her chest as a sharp stabbing pain hit her.

"I think I'm having a heart attack," she gasped. Clyde slapped her really hard, snapping her out of it.

"It's a panic attack, now calm down and hold still," he demanded as he started cutting through the rope around her ankle. Once she was free she leapt at him, wrestling him for the knife. She wrapped her hand around his as she tried to force his knife inward. She was fueled by anger, her fear and newly found strength to free herself and her son. She wrapped both her hands around his and he used his free hand and dug his fingers into her bicep. She screamed, the pain causing her arm to go limp. And he rolled her over, pressing the knife against her throat as he pinned her to the cement floor with his body.

"You will stop this nonsense or you will suffer Skye. If punishing you won't work, I will start punishing Samson for your sins." He growled. That caught her immediate attention. She stopped struggling as she looked up into his eyes.

"You said you didn't believe in disciplining your children that way," She argued.

"I used to believe a lot of things Skye, you were the one to show me the errors in my way of thinking. I was too soft, too easy on you and look what happened to my family. I will not make that mistake again."

"Don't you dare fucking touch him! Not only am I going to kill you Clyde, but I swear I will make you suffer," she growled through clenched teeth.

"Suffer? You don't know the meaning of the word suffer," he replied. He brought his fist back and smashed it into her face, her vision exploded in bursts of white as he brought his fist down against her face over and over until it was swollen and bleeding. She coughed on her own blood as he stared down at her, his own breathing coming in short gasps. She cried through her swollen face, and Clyde stood, backing away as he stuffed his knife back into his belt.

"Why do you have to make me so mad?" he

demanded, shouting at her as she curled up on the cement floor. He kicked the chair she'd once been sitting in, sending it crashing against the wall.

"I expect you to behave better by the time I return." He growled, than made his way upstairs. She heard the sound of several locks as they fell into place. He wasn't the same Clyde she once knew. He'd snapped, something inside him was broken and she knew she was to blame. She'd turned his entire life, his whole world upside down. She didn't feel bad for it, but she knew she was definitely going to pay for it. She just had to hope her son was doing better than she was.

Samson looked at himself in the mirror, a bruise already blossomed under his left eye and he tenderly touched it. He missed his mother so much he wanted to cry.

"Suck it up boy, you're tougher than that," Clyde interrupted as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Come sit and we can watch something together." Samson wanted to scream and yell and tell this monster that the last thing he wanted was to spend any time with this guy; but he knew that would only earn him another slap. He shuffled into the living room and sat down on the couch. Clyde flipped through channels before settling on a reality TV show about Gator boys. As he started to doze off a few hours later Clyde covered him with a blanket, kissed his forehead and made his way back downstairs with a bag of frozen peas. Lyndsay was right where he left her, curled up and asleep. He dropped the bag of frozen peas on her face and she awoke with a jolt.

"It's to help bring down some of the swelling." He announced as he sat down in the chair he'd tossed earlier. Lyndsay pressed the cool bag of peas against her throbbing face.

"No more threats Skye. You will obey me, or you will never leave this basement and you will never see Samson again." He warned; his voice cold as he stared down at her. Fresh tears made their way down her bruised cheeks. She nodded in understanding; she needed to be able to be up there, to protect him.

"I'll behave," she promised. Clyde smiled.

"We shall see, that is something you'll have to prove." She sniffled and tenderly wiped her face.

"Now take off those hideous clothes so I can dress you in something more lady like." He instructed as he stood and made his way to a few boxes in the corner. She looked down at her jeans and button up t-shirt. She really did not want to lose them, but she knew better than to argue. Without a shred of modesty, she pulled her shirt off and bra, leaving her naked from the waist up. Her stomach held a few stretch marks and her breasts sagged slightly, but that was the price she paid to have Samson. He tossed a dress to her and she obediently pulled it on over her head.

"You'll need to unlock me to take my jeans," she announced softly as she started pulling her jeans down. Clyde pulled his knife from his belt and cut through the fabric with ease and tossed it into the far corner.

"Or you can do that," she announced.

"You're not going to need it Skye; I have plenty of dresses for you until you learn to sew. One of Dale's wives will be here in a few weeks to teach you how to sew and cook and clean like a proper wife. I figure it's been long enough you've probably forgotten." She closed her eyes, no matter how hard she'd tried she never been able to forget but she nodded. Clyde sat down on the floor and motioned her closer. With her body trembling she scooted until she was right beside him. He pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"You look much better when you're dressed like a lady," he announced as he ran his hand through her short hair. He didn't make any comment on her now bruised and slightly swollen face.

"And this will grow out eventually." His arms felt strong as he held her close against him. It took every ounce of will for her not to fight against his embrace. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against his chest.

"Despite everything you've done, I still missed you," he announced, grabbing her chin and bowing down to kiss her. He pulled her against him, lifting her to straddle his waist. He kissed her passionately, as though she was a mere morsel of food and he was trying to devour her. She closed her eyes and pretended for a minute that he wasn't her captor, wasn't her worse nightmare come back to life; instead she pretended he was someone she loved, someone who would do anything for her. She kissed him back, pressing herself against him like he was a familiar lover. He groaned beneath her as he ground his pelvis against hers and she shuddered at his touch; he pushed his hands up her dress and cupped her breasts, rolling her nipple between his fingers and he pressed her down against his hardening manhood. Unable to wait another minute he unzipped his jeans and pulled himself free. Lyndsay didn't protest or fight; she lined up with him and allowed him to impale her on his entire shaft, holding her there for a minute while she adjusted to him.

He grabbed her hips and rolled over so that she was on her back looking up at him. He furiously pumped himself in and out, slamming home each time causing her to cry out. But it wasn't from pain, she moaned as her body started reacting to his. She felt her lower body tighten as he pounded himself into her. Her head swam with lust as she rocked her hips up to meet his, body trembling as she got closer and closer. She threw her head back and stopped fighting it, the orgasm ripped through her, the sensation so intense for a minute she forgot how to breath. Her vision exploded with bright lights while her body trembled. She cried out passionately and Clyde roared as he released inside her, milking his cock, giving her every last drop. Her lower half felt numb and she closed her eyes as the feeling spread. She'd forgotten how good that felt. Clyde rested his head on her chest as he caught his own breath. He smiled when he finally sat up and pulled free. He patted her like an animal as he fixed his jeans and stood. She closed her eyes tightly, sickened by the need of her own flesh. A need she'd denied since leaving the farm, she'd ignored it and hated herself for wanting anything to do with me to begin with. Her therapist was currently working on it with her. This was definitely going to set her back.

"Get some sleep Skye. If you're good I'll bring you breakfast." He turned out the lights and locked her in. Once alone she crawled to her scraps of old clothes and used the jeans to clean herself up. Folding up her shirt and used it as a pillow, she could do this! She had to, for Samson. She needed to get Clyde to trust her again. She just hoped it didn't take as long to escape as it had the first time.

When morning came Samson was greeted to the smell of pancakes. He smiled as he stretched and stood, making his way to the dining room. As he looked around he felt disoriented. He frowned, this wasn't his house.

"Mom?" he called.

"Just me Son. I've made breakfast," Clyde announced and Samson paled as the memories came rushing back.

"When are you going to let my mom go?" He demanded as he stood in the walkway with his arms folded across his chest.

"When she's learned to be a good wife; now sit and eat, we have a busy day," Clyde ordered. Samson waited at the table while Clyde dished his plate and while he wanted to be defiant, his stomach growled. He watched as Clyde dished up another plate and pulled out his key ring. Out of the corner of his eyes he made sure to pay attention to which pocket he put them in as he ate his breakfast. Clyde carried the dish downstairs to find Lyndsay still curled into a little ball with her previous shirt under her head.

"Good morning." Her eyes shot open and she was across the basement before she could blink. She calmed herself when she realized he was holding a tray with food.

"I didn't know you could cook," she said surprised. He laughed as he placed the tray down on the floor.

"Well I've learned to do a lot of things in the last 5 years." The way he said it made her shiver. She moved closer and picked up her fork.

"Not quite yet dear wife, you have to earn that plate of food." She looked up at him innocently.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked softly. Clyde smiled as he moved closer and placed a gentle hand on her head.

"Suck me off." At first the words didn't quite register but then she understood.

"I'd rather starve!" she spat. Clyde smiled, but this smile was more sinister.

"I was hoping you'd say that." He grabbed a handful of hair and held her head still as he proceeded to undo his jeans.

"I said I wasn't hungry," she argued.

"And so you won't eat, but you're still going to do as I say. Now be a good girl and obey," he ordered as he pulled himself out. She shook her head furiously he pushed her face closer to him until the tip of his cock was lightly tracing her lips.

"Open up Skye, I am not going to tell you twice," he warned. She shook her head furiously, pushing away from him. He let her go and adjusted himself.

"You defy me? What did I tell you would happen if you disobeyed me?" Her eyes went wide as she shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry. I won't push away," she pleaded as she crawled closer on her knees, reaching for him. He was just far enough away that she couldn't reach him.

"No second chances anymore Skye, you will learn to listen better." He turned and walked up the stairs. She ran at him, only to be yanked back by the chain around her ankle.

"Clyde, please!" she begged, tears running down her face. He ignored her as he started to undo his belt, folding it in half as he opened the basement door. For the briefest of seconds she saw Samson sitting at the table eating his breakfast.

12