Taken Back Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lyndsay ran her hands through Caitlin's hair for a brief second Caitlin looked relaxed and blissful. When finished Lyndsay wrapped a towel around her head.

"Not finished yet, strip and finish." Caitlin blushed, casting her green eyes down.

"Do not make me tell you again." Her hands shook as she reached up and unsnapped her bra, Lyndsay turned away, offering what little privacy she could . She held a hand to her mouth, biting down to keep in her own sobs. She hated this, everything about this entire situation. She glanced to Clyde who met her gaze steadily. He watched her, studying her reaction carefully. A hint of sadistic amusement crossed his face and Lyndsay studied the floor. She could endure this, she had do. As much as it pained her. Had it been like this for Georgie's wives? Or had they been too far gone? Was this how they'd slipped so far away? Michael brought out a dress from the trunk. It was white and covered in little roses. It looked new, as in never worn but the pattern was very outdated.

"My mother made this when I turned 18, it was supposed to be for Emily. But we know how that worked out." He pulled it over Caitlin's head and down her body. Once fully dressed she stood there looking frail and afraid.

"It looks beautiful on you." Michael pulled her close and kissed her. She pulled back and slapped him. He stood there and stared. His presence intimidating all on its own. Caitlin knew immediately she'd messed up, the realization all over her face.

"I-I-I...I made a mistake."

"Yes you did Caitlin...lucky for you I want you to look nice for our ceremony so I will be punishing you later."

"Ceremony?"

"I told you Caitlin, you're going to be my wife."

"My name is not Caitlin, my name is Rachel..." He slapped her, cursing for going back on his word.

"You are Caitlin now, understand?" She nodded in understanding. Clyde tossed the end of a chain to him and he wrapped it around Caitlin's' ankle. Lyndsay ankle twinged at the sound of the padlock closing.

"Skye, you are going to do her hair in preparation. If she is not presentable by the time we arrive, it will be Samson who is punished." He locked the trunk and handed Lyndsay a make-up bag and brush with some hair ties and bobby pins.

"Don't disappoint me." He cuffed her ankle and then they were gone. Caitlin stood there for the longest time whether in shock or already broken. Lyndsay couldn't be sure. she also stood there, studying Caitlin. Left with a task with impossible consequences.

"I'm never getting free am I?" Caitlin's voice pierced the silence. Lyndsay wanted to argue; wanted to give her hope. Perhaps hatch a plan. But she didn't want to give false hope and she couldn't be sure Clyde wasn't listening.

"It's the best to do as you are told." She instantly cursed the words that left her mouth. She loathed herself for saying it and hated herself even more for starting to believe it. Everything seemed to just go smoother when she obeyed.

"Skye?" Caitlins desperate voice pierced her consciousness.

"Come sit while I brush your hair." Lyndsay patted the mattress as she settled down. Unsure of what else to do Caitlin moved She sat down, giving Lyndsay her back. Lyndsay hummed while she brushed and fixed her hair. She recalled the slumber parties she'd held with Emily where they'd done just this. The early months of her pregnancy she'd spent teaching Emily to be a kid. It had been fun, like a little sister she'd never had. The first months they'd been there for eachother, comforting through the night terrors, through the nights of insomnia. The bond between them had grown strong. But she had to think of Samson . When she finished there wasn't a hair out of place.

"I wish I could thank you." Lyndsay gave her a small smile.

"I understand this is difficult. I am not offended."

"How long have you been here?"

"It's complicated Caitlin."

"Rachel, my name is Rachel."

"You are Caitlin now, it's hard to adjust at first, but eventually you will forget your birthname."

"Have you forgotten yours?"

"I am Skye here, it doesn't matter what my name used to be."

"You're telling me there is no hope? No chance getting out of here? What about my parents? My fiance? Will I never see them again?" Tears filled Caitlin's eyes as she pleaded with her. Taking a deep breath, she stared down at the poor girl and replied,

"No, that life is behind you now."

******************************************************

Lyndsay felt utterly dead inside having to speak those words. Caitlin tested the length of her chain, going through cupboards, boxes, and fiddling with the locks on the trunk.

"If you're looking for weapons, you won't find anything helpful down here. Because even if you do find a weapon, unless its a gun, it won't do you much good." Caitlin whipped her head up and glared.

"I'm not ready to give up yet SKYE." Lyndsay felt an instant flare of anger shoot through her. What did she know? She hadn't been through what Lyndsay had lived through, not even a fraction yet. Unsuspecting laughter bubbled forth and Lyndsay giggled at the irony of the situation.

All the anger she had towards Georgies wives, she deserved every slap she'd gotten. She made a mental note to apologize to Nancy after this. Apologize to all of them. She was grateful she didn't know their addresses; she just had to hope Emily forgave her.

"What's so damn funny?" Caitlin demanded.

"I think I used to be you." Then she laughed again, almost to hysterics. Maybe Clyde had finally won. Even if she managed to come up with a brilliant plan; fear for Samson's safety or Clyde finally snapping and killing her. was stronger.

His cousin made no qualms about his opinions. And he didn't bother to hide his lack of confliction over the subject. She felt close to madness.

"If you're not going to be helpful, don't talk to me." Lyndsay wanted to go over and slap the girl herself. Her hands shook and she took a deep breath, emptying her mind in order to focus.

"He has my son..."

"Is that who Samson is?" Lyndsay nodded and sighed.

"Clyde's done it before. I told him no and he beat Samson for it."

"The man who took me?"

"No, that's Michael, he's Clyde's cousin's son."

"And Clyde is your husband?"

"Yes."

"What's going to happen to me?" But Lyndsay had no answer for her. How could she know? It was a part of Clyde's family she hardly knew.

"I don't know."

"They can't just get away with this. My parents will be looking for me."

"We aren't going to even be in the same state," Lyndsay announced.

"I'd rather die than be his wife."

"If you don't shut up, you might get your wish." The locks on the door clicked open and she ushered Caitlin back; but Caitlin refused to listen.

"Please, let me go," she begged as Michael walked down the stairs.

"Now Caitlin, I've already explained this to you. You are mine now, your home is now with me.

"No," Caitlin argued, as though just saying it could make it true.

"Shhh, its okay. It will all be okay as long as you're good wife to me, I'll take care of you." Caitlin's face crumbled and Michael embraced her, holding her tightly against him as he tried to soothe her. But Lyndsay knew better, her attention switched to him now. He'd cleaned up a little, he now wore clean trousers and button up shirt.

"You're having your ceremony now?" She wondered briefly if her ceremony would have been sooner had she not stabbed Clyde in the hand.

"I don't want to wait any longer. Clyde is coming down shortly to say his goodbyes." Michael unlocked Caitlin and together they walked upstairs. Lyndsay watched her go with a heavy heart as she watched Clyde descend moments later.

"I confess that was my way to test your reaction; I am both impressed and pleased with the results." he confessed.

"Thank you," she said. But she didn't want to. She wanted to lunge and attack him with her fists. Scream at him. She could feel tiny pieces of herself breaking. To have to participate in breaking Caitlin's spirit, it felt cruel. She wanted to fight, to give the girl hope, tell her she'd been through this and gotten away once. She'd been lucky and she wasn't so sure she'd be that lucky again.

"It gives me hope that I can someday expand our family." A wave of nausea rolled over her, he meant more wives.

"It would be a blessing," she announced softly. Clyde kneeled beside her, cupping her face and forcing her to lock eyes. Whatever it was he saw reflected back pleased him.

"You are nearly there darlin." And then he kissed her, his kiss hungry and possessive, leaving her breathless when he pulled away.

"Undress." She pulled her dress off and slid the long johns down. He fumbled with his jeans, pushing them down his hips as he pulled her closer.

"I am going to fuck you Skye, now roll over." She obeyed, closing her eyes against the feel of his hands roaming her body. His hand slid lower and he began to spread her open with his fingers. Her face flushed with embarrassment but she didn't pull away.

"Mmmm Skye, I think you missed me." Her breathing caught in her throat as he manipulated her with his hands. She could feel him slide himself in, so slowly that she could feel every single inch. She moaned when he finally reached the end, both his hands on her hips to hold her in place as she tried not to fight him.

"You did well Skye." His rhythm started slow; almost agonizingly slow. Her body cared little for what she wanted as it now responded on instinct. Her hips tilted, allowing him to go deeper, stretching her further. Clyde groaned as he picked up the pace. Lyndsay dug her nails into her palms, trying to fight against her body. She didn't want this, any of this and yet her body argued. It wanted him pounding away at her flesh, wanted his thick callused hands digging into her skin; she shook her head as heat rolled off her.

"You're so goddamn tight," he grumbled. He grabbed a handful of her hair and released his full strength. He began pounding into her

little body forcing cries from her mouth.

"I like it when you make noise." A sudden sharp

pain caused her to scream, Clyde was thrusting so hard and fast he was bottoming out. At the realization, Clyde growled and continued aiming to hit her cervix. The pain shot through her and she tried to pull away, the pain almost too much for her to bare.

"It hurts." He shoved her head into the mattress, holding her still.

"Good," he purred. Clyde suddenly pulled out, leaving her there feeling suddenly empty and cold.

He rolled her onto her back and thrust himself back into her, his hand wrapping around her throat as his other reached down to massage her clit.

"Can't fight it forever Skye, just give in." She ground her hips up to meet his hand as she spread her legs even wider. Small electric currents began spreading through her lower body as her legs trembled.

"That's it baby," he encouraged and he reached down and pinched her clit. Lyndsay screamed as her vision burst in hot white light and her back arched as she tried to escape the intensity of his touch. Clyde came a few seconds later, pumping every last bit of seed into her.

When he finally pulled away she collapsed in tears.

"While I am away, Michael will be in charge of you. I am going to have to fetch Emily myself. I want you to obey him as though he were your husband, am I understood?"

"How long will you be gone?"

"However long it takes to bring my sister home.

Michael is going to be marrying her as well."

"Sounds greedy." Clyde chuckled.

"That is why you are going to help him with Caitlyn, also Samson will be coming with me. All Michael has to do is call me and I will pull over and punish him on the side of the road. So don't even think of being disobedient."

"Why are you taking Samson?"

"Boy has to learn how it's done sometime. Plus he can help me lure Emily out."

"He is too young Clyde."

"Who are you to tell me? I am the one who decides that and I say he is going. We leave after dinner."

"Can I say goodbye to him?"

"No." He offered no explanation as he stood and redressed himself then walked up the stairs, leaving Lyndsay alone with her thoughts. She couldn't shake the sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her nightmare was unfolding, he was going to brainwash her son. She thought she'd have more time. Lyndsay cleaned up and sprawled across the mattress, she was drowning in her on panic. Her fear for Samson made it hard to focus. And now he was blackmailing her to make her help them break Caitlin. She knew she had no choice, for Samson she'd do anything.

Even if it meant putting another human through the same stuff she went through. Day faded into evening and she could hear feet running across the hardwood floor; the children were playing. When the basement door finally opened again, it was Michael who walked down the stairs with his wife in his arms and unconscious. Her hair was a mess and blood was drying on the corner of her mouth.

"Can I help?" Lyndsay offered.

"Washcloth for her face." She didn't hesitate she grabbed what he requested and began washing Caitlin's face as soon as he laid her down.

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"She's a little lippy, but nothing I can't handle. Lock her ankle." Lyndsay hesitated, hands shaking at the thought.

"Is there a problem Skye?" He turned his attention to her and she shook her head and wrapped the chain around Caitlins ankle. Shuddering at the sound of the lock clicking into place.

"Next time, do not hesitate."

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

"You do not have to pretend with me Skye. I know you're not broken."

"Broken or not, I will do my best to obey my husband's demands." Michael stood there, studying her.

"Sadly that is just not enough. There is a lot you must repent for, among those sins, kidnapping my potential wife." Lyndsay broke into laughter.

"Emily was a child."

"Thus leading her down the path to hell; are you not a god fearing woman?" He spoke as though she'd never interrupted and she scoffed at the words coming out of his mouth.

"Nothing you believe is real. It's all generations of brainwashed victims."

"Do you really think so? Let's see if your husband agrees." Lyndsay leapt at him to wrestle away the cellphone but he moved it just out of reach.

"Please don't call him, I don't mean what I say."

"You can grovel better than that," he scolded.

"Michael please. I'm sorry for stealing Emily. For talking out of turn. Please punish me, not my son."

He turned the phone off and set it on the basement stairs. He began to unbutton his shirt as he made his way back towards them, revealing a chest with abs that did not look his age. Had little hair to his chest, and he had six pack abs. Lyndsay felt sick as she caught herself staring; she violently shook her head.

"Delightful. Because I prefer to punish you in particular." Michael enjoyed watching her shake in fear as he walked over to the tool box.

"My cousin said he had stocked up on devices, I've got to say I'm impressed." He said as he shuffled through the drawers.

"What-what is my punishment?" He grinned as he slammed yet another drawer shut, not having found anything to his liking.

"I actually brought something of my own to play with." He reached into his bag and pulled out a soldering iron with a bright blue handle.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"What do you think I am going to do with it Skye?" He looked menacing now as he moved closer.

"You're going to use it on me." Her voice sounded brave but it was a lie. She'd used a soldering iron before, she knew what it would do once it touched her skin.

"I knew you had a brain, now undress and hold out your wrists." She did so and almost shook as he placed one wrist in the cuffs.

"Now move into position." He pointed at the support beam and she knew what he wanted her to do. He clasped the other end around her free wrist. The metal cut against the bruises and raw skin that was barely healed. Michael plugged the iron in, letting it charge on its stand as he kneeled beside Caitlin and shook her awake.

"Wake up Slut." Her eyelids fluttered then she realized who was above her and screamed, causing Michael to slap her.

"You filthy impure whore. How many men have you fucked?"

"None of your buisness." Caitlin spat.

"Your life is mine, to do with as I see fit and I want to know how many times you have spread your legs." Lyndsay knew this meant Caitlin had probably not been a virgin. She wondered if Caitlin had lost it to someone she loved, someone she trusted. Lyndsay had once planned on giving her virginity to her old boyfriend, Travis. He'd visited her in the hospital when she'd returned home, but too much had changed and when she flinched the first time he tried to hug her he knew it too.

She'd hardly thought of Travis when she'd been Clyde's captive the first time. Then after all she'd been through, being intimate was too much. The only man who could touch her after what Clyde did was her father. Only in his arms did she feel safe and loved. It was the first time she'd ever seen her father cry. And not just a few tears, he wept like a small child. He had hesitated at first but when Lyndsay threw open her arms he wrapped her in a bear hug so tight he almost lifted her off the hospital bed.

Then she'd introduced them to Emily. They both greeted Emily as though she was already family. While her parents had gotten on the plane, she'd told her mother a little about Emily, and that she needed a home. After all, without Emily, she might have never escaped the first time. Emily and some of the older children had a hard time adjusting at first. Emily had it the worst, almost everything she knew were lies. Her family was gone, one of them by her own hands. The wing of the hospital that was given to them had been theirs for a few months while we recovered both physically and mentally. The other women had been out of society for so long there was a lot they had to relearn.

The night terrors were the worst, and then when she found out more about her pregnancy she'd almost had a complete mental breakdown. Emily had sat by her side, begging her to keep the baby. To not punish an innocent life. Caitlin screamed, pulling Lyndsay back into the present. Michael pinned Cailyn down, settled himself between her legs, her dress was bunched up around her waist and her arms were held above her head while Michael's other hand was occupied between the two of them.

"Please, let me go."

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you." Caitlin sobbed as her body still struggled; it was pointless. All three of them knew it but Caitlin's body refused to listen.

"Leave her alone, she's just a girl. She doesn't know any better." Michael paused and turned his face to look up at her.

"Are you offering to take her place Skye? Perhaps show me your womanly wiles, maybe I'll give my wife a reprieve." The look in his eyes made her shiver as she shamefully looked away.

'COWARD' was the word that screamed in her head. There was nothing she could do, even if she were to try her 'feminine wiles', once he was finished with her he'd just pick back up with his wife then. Lyndsay buried her face into her arms as she was forced to listen to his taunts, to the sound of his skin hitting against Caitlins.

"You are my wife, I own you Caitlin. You can't stop me...Skye can't stop me; this is your fate." Caitlin didn't respond while Michael used her body. Her whimpers turned to moans, her breathing quickened as Michael manipulated her body to an orgasm. Then suddenly there was nothing but the sound of their heavy breathing, making Lyndsay cringe.

"You should have taken my offer Skye. I could have gone easy...been gentle. But i'm not going to be gentle now." Lyndsay seriously doubted he even understood the word gentle.