Taken Back Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch me Skye." She closed her eyes tighter, the sound of his voice suddenly closer.

"Watch me Skye or I will burn both your eyelids." She opened her eyes and found herself looking directly at him. He had stood and was now before her holding onto his soldering iron. She watched as he lifted it up and ran it across her forearm, leaving a 2 inch red welt. She screamed, skin suddenly aflame. She tried to pull away but the damage was already done. Michael moved closer, bringing the iron closer enough to her face she could feel the heat radiating from it.

"Scream like that again Skye and I'll burn your tongue," he warned. She whimpered as her skin throbbed where he'd burned her. She just couldn't shake the pain. The iron moved lower and spread another mark across her chest. She struggled in his grasp, fighting back the screams while tasting blood. He marked her ribs, her hip, her thigh and even brought it back up for one on her neck, just below her left ear. Lava flowed through her veins, sending screaming alarms off in her head.

She needed to get away, needed to stop the flaring pain that was spreading furiously through her body.

"No more, please."

"You think that it's been enough?"

"I apologize, just no more." Michael set the iron aside and traced his fingertips across her now sensitive flesh.

"I admire your spirit Skye, but that won't stop me from using you like I did my wife." Lyndsay took a moment to glance over at the curled up form on the mattress. Caitlin faced away from them, but Lyndsay could tell she was awake and crying.

Michael's face came closer, just a breath away as he looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you now Skye." She watched helplessly as his hands reached down in between her legs. She groaned as his fingers found her clit and began to tease it. Small slow circles, applying just the right amount of pressure and friction. Soon the pain faded, dampened and was replaced by a new sensation. Her breath hitched in her chest as she felt a familiar pressure building. Pleasure stacked itself in preparation of a big finish. Lyndsay lowered her head in defeat, body now answering the call of a different master. Her hips ground against his hand, seeking more. She gasped as he slipped the first two fingers inside her, thumb taking their place.

"You can fight it, but it feels too good to fight it forever, doesn't it?" Her cheeks burned in shame, her need for release overwhelming her senses; blocking everything else out. Michael continued to mumble filthy things in her ears; all the while stoking the right places and pressing all the right buttons. He knew his way around a female body. The ache within her so strong it made her lightheaded.

"Please." Her begging was no longer a plea of escape, instead it was a plea for release. Michael lifted her legs and pressed her back against the support beam. He stuffed every inch of his rock hard cock into her, groaning with effort as he tried to control himself.

"So tight." He eased himself out, watching his length as it buried himself down to the hilt. Skye's breath was knocked out of her as he filled her with his cock. She had so few to compare him too but she could already tell he was bigger than Clyde. His head reached places inside her that she hadn't known even existed. The cuffs dug further into her already damaged wrists as they took on more of her weight. His biceps bulged as he held her up and kissed her, fast and demanding. His lips pressed against hers as his tongue darted out to play. She couldn't do anything but accept him. Her skin felt tingly as he picked up his pace.

"Moan for me." When she remained silent he thrust into her so hard it forced the noises past her lips. Then suddenly her body seized, her vision faded and she lost control as her muscles all tightened while waves of bliss rolled through her body. Michael was seconds behind her holding himself deep inside her as he came. Skye sobbed openly, no longer pretending to be strong. She was suddenly feeling worn down, and not just physically but inside her head too. She felt weak and powerless. Michael leaned forward and licked tears from one cheek, savoring his victory. He let her go and her legs trembled as she stood on her feet again. She was panting, trickles of sweat running down her temple.

"Cousin was right, once you give in, you give it all in. Your body seeks it out like you're in heat." Lyndsay wished she could plug her ears, her guilt and shame overwhelming. His words felt true, every time she felt like she fought just a little less. She could feel her defenses weakening and she cried for her loss. Suddenly a chain looped around his neck and he was pulled backwards, Caitlin attempting to strangle him. Lyndsay watched through teary eyes and Michael sank to his knees. He clawed at the chain, leaving tiny trails of blood, but she pressed her knee into his back for extra leverage. He went limp, collapsing to the ground. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and Caitlin let go, then began searching his pockets, crying out in triumph when she found his keys. Several tries and she finally unlocked her ankle. Then hurried to help Lyndsay.

"You don't have time. And I won't leave my son. Hurry, if he catches you..." Caitlin ran up the stairs, fiddling with the keys as she tried to unlock the basement door.

"His mother might try to stop you and Clyde may even still be here so be careful." She had 2 deadbolts to go when Michael stirred. He was recovering, and quickly.

"You need to hurry Caitlin." Lyndsay announced as Michael groaned, hand moving to his throat. His voice was hoarse but he spoke.

"You have nowhere to go dear, no neighbors or nearby towns." He moved closer and Caitlin dropped the keys, her hands shaking.

"Come back down and I'll show you mercy."

"No! I'm going home," she sniffled. She tried another key and he ascended the stairs.

"Wrong move wife." He growled. He closed the distance and wrapped his arms around her, slamming her head against the door then tilted back to keep her feet off the ground. Once he made it close enough he tossed her onto the mattress. When she tried to stand he delivered a short kick to her ribs. She curled up, breathless and in pain. He cuffed her ankle again and unlocked Lyndsay's ankle.

"Hold her down!"

"What?" Certainly she'd heard him wrong.

"Pin her arms down." Michael instructed.

"Please don't make me..."

"You will hold her down or I will call Clyde

right now and tell him what a disobedient slut his wife is being!" She fell to her knees and crawled to Caitlin's body.

"I'm sorry." Lyndsay's hands shook as she rolled the poor girl onto her back so that she could hold her arms down.

"If she gets free, that's one hit with the belt Samson will receive." Lyndsay tightened her grip.

"Please don't fight." Caitlin looked up into her eyes and she felt sick.

"Help me.."

"I can't, don't make this harder, please." Michael retrieved his soldering iron and saddled Caitlin's waist. He lifted her dress and began to trace the iron across her abdomen to spell SLAVE. Caitlin screamed and bucked but Lyndsay kept her grip, her own eyes flooding with tears. He lifted the iron to begin another letter when Lyndsay held out her hand to stop him.

"Burn me instead," she pleaded.

"Trying to play the hero?"

"She shouldn't be punished she doesn't know better. Please, let me take the punishment." She hated every word that came out of her mouth, but she found she couldn't stop herself either. She was already in pain but she felt helpless to stop anything. This made her feel she had control. She could still do something that made a difference.

"No. Now put more weight into it she's moving too much and I have only once chance to get this right." Lyndsay kneeled on Caitlins forearms while pinning her chest down. Lyndsay closed her eyes, trying to shut out reality as he sat back with a smile of satisfaction.

"Now every time you look at yourself you will remember that I own you. You are mine and now everyone else knows it too." Caitlinn was no longer struggling against her, instead she cried, her body limp now. There was no fight left. Lyndsay moved away trying not to puke from the smell of burnt flesh, Michael stared down and smiled at his handiwork.

"One way or another you all break," Michael sneered. Lyndsay knocked the iron from his hands and leapt, wrapping her hands around his neck. He grabbed both of her wrists and pressed his thumbs into them while pulling her arms apart.

"Did you actually think that was going to work? Look at yourself Skye, you've withered away. You have hardly any strength at all." He pulled her body down and rolled her onto her back and sitting down on her chest.

"I was really hoping you'd attack me. Clyde said given enough time, enough prodding you would. Now, open your mouth Skye."

She shook her head, pressing her lips tighter together. Michael laughed while he pinned her biceps with his knees as he pulled open his jeans, pulling out his hardening cock. He thrust his hips forward, pressing the tip of his long hard cock against her lips.

"Open!" Lyndsay glared up in defiance. He gripped her face with his hands and squeezed.

"If I have to say it again, I am going to break your jaw." Her lip trembled slightly as she slowly opened her mouth.

"I better not feel any teeth," he warned. She relaxed her jaw as he slid himself across her tongue. His skin tasted sweet and she realized she was tasting herself on him. He stopped only when he was buried completely inside her mouth. Her lips and nose tickled as they brushed against the small batch of hair surrounding the base of his shaft. Her throat convulsed while her body heaved at the intrusion. He moaned as he slowly slid himself out and she gasped for air, coughing as she did. But seconds later he was pushing himself back in, slowly stretching her throat muscles to accommodate his size. Her lungs screamed in protest, her vision started to tunnel and her body started to seize, nerves shutting down the longer he held himself down.

The only thoughts running through her mind was that this was how she was going to die. Just when her vision started to completely black out he pulled out, laughing at her. She could feel the blood pounding through her body, her lungs burning as she gasped for precious oxygen.

"Please.." she whimpered, hating herself for feeling so weak.

"I told you not to interfere, now you must suffer the consequences." Before she could mutter another plea or apology he shoved himself back in, choking her over and over; bringing her just to the edge of passing out. Her head was swimming as she struggled to simply remember to breathe. Satisfied with his actions, Michael moved down her body, his cock wet with her saliva. He lifted her left leg up and over his shoulder, straddling the other, rolling Lyndsay onto her side. He grabbed her shoulder with his left arm and rubbed her clit with his other. She sighed, throat still unable to quite form words. Tiny arcs of electricity shot through her body and her muscles clenched down low in her abdomen.

He pulled her down as he thrust up, impaling her on his entire length. Lyndsay was too weak to do much besides lay back and allow him to have his way with her body. She could feel her body responding until suddenly she started to spasm wildly as her body clenched down around him, her body arched as tidal waves of pleasure rolled through her, bursting through every cell of her body. He fell quickly behind her, groaning as he filled her with his cum. He smiled as her pussy refused to let him go and continued to milk him of his seed. He shuddered and just held himself inside her as he went soft. More and more conscious thoughts returned to her head as he slid out and she felt their mutual fluids trickle down her thighs. He grabbed the keys from his pocket and unlocked Lyndsay's ankle. While she laid there recovering he opened the trunk and emptied it. Her stomach sank as she realized what he was preparing to do. He dragged it closer, sliding it across the cement. Lyndsay was still too weak to move as he picked her up then folded her into the trunk.

She stayed curled as he shut the lid, encasing her in darkness. Small beams of light shone through and she realized there were little air holes drilled into the lid. She hadn't paid enough attention to the trunk when they'd originally brought it down. She hated to admit it, but she was really starting to miss Clyde.