Taken Back Pt. 04

Story Info
Clyde brings Emily 'home'.
15k words
4.28
16.6k
11

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came to she had no idea how much time had passed, and she awoke to darkness. Her legs ached as she struggled to relieve the pressure in her knees. She was pushed against the boards, sweat trickling all over her body, the air was hot and muggy.

"Michael?" she called out. She had already screamed over and over until she'd passed out.

"He's gone." Caitlin announced, her voice muffled through the trunk.

"Can you let me out?"

"He's locked it this time." Lyndsay tried to keep herself calm, there was just enough fresh air to keep her alive, but too much struggling made her weak and tired.

"I'm sorry about that," Lyndsay apologized. Caitlin had opened it previously and he had caught them.

"I made my own choice; I'm sorry I was rude before....I can't imagine how you've survived this long." Caitlin fell silent and time slowly passed. By the time she heard footsteps she felt eager for Michael's return, hoping for some relief to the aches in her joints. A sudden jolt and she bit her tongue, cursing. He had kicked the trunk.

"Ready to apologize?" he asked through the lid of the trunk, voice muffled by the barriers.

"Apologize for what?"

"If you don't know, then maybe you need more time to think."

"No, please. I'm sorry, I don't mean to disobey and...I need to use the restroom."

"I will let you out on the condition that you will do exactly as I say when you are finished." Her bladder had been on the point of bursting for quite some time now. She had no doubt if she didn't agree he would let her wet herself.

"I will." There was the sound of locks unclasping and a burst of fresh air invaded her lungs. She gasped, it felt like a cool breeze compared to the stale air she'd been breathing for last few hours. Michael reached in and picked her up, helping her stretch out her limbs. She managed to hobble to the bathroom and shut the door. Her body hurt and she hated to think what type of favor she would now owe. She relieved herself, washed her hands and made her way back out to the basement, hoping the damage to her limbs wouldn't be permanent.

"Come closer Skye." She obeyed.

"What can I do for you Michael?"

"I want you to stand behind Caitlin." Caitlin had been secured to the support beam while she had been in the restroom, she was wearing nothing but her birthday suit, the burn looked red and swollen, possibly infected.

"You get to swat her," Michael announced.

"What?" She looked to Michael, surely he couldn't be serious.

"Swat her."

"Please, can't I do something else?"

"No." He held out a riding crop and she took it uneasily.

"Put me back in the trunk, I can't do this."

"That's not how this works Skye, you agreed to do as I say; not going back on your word are you?"

"Not this," she was begging on her knees, hoping to plead to any sense of mercy he held.

"Thats enough!" Michael moved until he stood behind her, moving his body to wrap over hers. He gripped her hand, keeping the handle of the crop secure in hers.

"Like this Skye," he instructed. He swung and struck Caitlin across her back, the sound making Lyndsay flinch as Caitlin screamed, back arching, her arms yanking against the chains. Lyndsay tried to pull away but he was stronger and he gripped her hand harder, almost cutting off the circulation.

"Caitlin has been a bad girl and she needs to learn her lesson Skye and you're going to need to help me teach it to her."

"Please, stop." But he forced her to swing again and again. Caitlin screamed and begged but Lyndsay couldn't pull away. Michael forced her to beat his wife until Caitlin slacked against her restraints. Michael released Skye and she threw down the riding crop. She moved to comfort Caitlin but he stopped her with one arm and a look that could melt steel..

"Back into the trunk." She hesitated only a few seconds before she climbed in, knees already protesting. When she heard the lock click shut she sighed. She was forced to listen to everything he did once she was locked in, helpless to stop him.

Time passed slowly, Michael let her out a few times a day to use the restroom, or eat if she earned it. But it was never for long and it got harder and harder for her to move once she was let out. She wasn't sure how much time was passing on the outside, it seemed endless inside the trunk. She found herself looking forward to Michael's footsteps. The few short moments where she'd have freedom, fresh air and she could check on Caitlin. She heard no news of Clyde or when he would make his return. She found herself missing him; she felt familiar with Clyde. She was finding herself thinking less when given orders and more pliable to whatever was asked of her. She didn't want to be locked in the box any longer, and there was only one way to change that; she was going to have to play her part, and play it well if she ever wanted back out of this box. So when he was helping her walk out from the bathroom she sank to her knees and pressed her face against his groin, nuzzling against his already hardening cock.

"Please...let me show my gratitude." Michael laughed in triumph.

"Do not think this will guarantee you anything." She knew it would take longer than once to convince him. She had nothing but time.

"I simply want to thank you for letting me out to use the restroom and helping me walk there." Even though she ached, she also knew he would be putting her right back when she was done. But if she did this, that was a few more minutes she wouldn't have to spend folded up. Maybe he'd even let her eat soon. Her stomach growled at the idea and she flushed a deep red with embarrassment.

"I apologize." He ran his hand through her hair

"I can feed you Skye." The hunger clawed desperately at her insides making her stomach cramp, she needed something...anything.

She reached up and started to unbuckle his belt along with his jeans until he was free, rock hard and proudly displayed as he moved it closer to her lips. She opened her mouth wide, being careful to block her teeth from his sensitive skin. Her jaw relaxed as she took him further and further in. She adjusted quickly to his size, having spent most of her time outside the box servicing him. Michael groaned, a hand tangled in her short messy hair. He muttered praises as she licked her way up and down his shaft. She hated herself for the way it made her feel, like a filthy whore; but it also stirred a sick need within her. This was the only time he was nice, when occasionally he showed her mercy. The fact she offered, almost begged to do it excited him and sickened her. But not enough to stop her from doing it anyways. She was tired of hanging onto her strength. Hadn't she tried enough? Didn't she deserve to make things easier on herself? At least for a little while. It didn't mean she was giving up forever, but she had to survive and this seemed to be the only way. Michael's eyes closed, head tilted up as his hips flexed forward, meeting her downward thrust. She gagged and he held her there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her throat convulsing around him. The sight of her body heaving, trying to survive while he blocked her airway with his entire length had him making noises she hadn't heard before. He pulled out slowly and she sputtered, gasped and fell into a coughing fit. But even as she coughed she kept her mouth open wide, ready to accept him again.

"Your husband will be so pleased with your improvement Skye." Lyndsay's hands rested on his thighs and he brought one up, demonstrating what he wanted her to do next. She cupped his balls, gently massaging them in her hand while the other remained on his hip. She could feel his body begin to tighten and tense as he started pulling her head down, her face meeting his pelvis as he picked up speed. Michael muttered deep praises mixed with degrading words. She concentrated on relaxing and letting him take control and slam his body into hers. When Michael finally came he pulled out halfway through, covering her face and chest with thick ropes of his cum. It pooled and he wiped the tip off on her lips.

"Mmmm, you are a fast learner." She looked up at his flushed face, a look of raw possessiveness flashed through his eyes but he shook it away.

"Could learn from her, sweet wife," he spat the last word out in disappointment. Lyndsay remained kneeling, chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breaths. The cum turned cold but she stayed still. Already she could feel her stomach calm.

"Clean her up wife." He kicked Caitlin again, and she started to crawl towards Lyndsay. She kneeled in front of Lyndsay and looked back at Michael who raised his hand threateningly. Caitlin grabbed both of Lyndsay's arms and she could feel Caitlin's tongue across her collarbone. Her body shivered as she tried not to move.

"All of it Caitlin." Michael ordered, placing himself behind Caitlin. Lyndsay had never been into girls back when she even thought about sex or relationships; Clyde had ruined all that for her. Caitlin's tongue ran over her cheeks, forehead and ended on her lips. Michael grabbed her hips as he positioned himself and rammed into her.

"Kiss her Caitlin. I want you to taste me from her lips." The idea made Lyndsay nervous. She'd never been with a girl, exchanging such an intimate act with a female made her uneasy.

"No." argued Caitlin.

"I know you want to kitten, I can feel how wet the idea makes you." He grabbed her hair and shoved her face into Lyndsay's. Caitlin cried in pain, trying to fight him off but it was to no avail.

"Skye, you kiss her." She didn't think twice she grabbed Caitlin's face and pressed her lips to hers. Lyndsay opened her eyes the exact moment Caitlin's shot wide in surprise. Michael thrust himself forward and Caitlin opened her mouth, allowing Lyndsays in. She tasted a little salty and sweet and Caitlin finally stopped fighting, her arms resting on Lyndsay's knees..

"Grab her breasts." Michael arched Caitlin's back baring her breasts. Lyndsay reached up and squeezed them gently, rubbing her palm over her nipples. These were things that felt good to her, guiltily so, so she figured Caitlin would like it too. She leaned her head forward and brought one to her mouth. It was amazing how something so simple and small could cause such powerful reactions.

Caitlin squealed, Michael moaned and Lyndsay continued her attentions. She felt in control, almost powerful. Michael reached around and grabbed Lyndsay's hand, pulling it down so she could feel the exact place where he joined with Caitlin. Her fingers stroked the bottom of his shaft as he thrust forward, his cock slick with Caitlin's juices and he groaned. Caitlin ground her hips forward gasping at the sensation of Lyndsay's hand so close. Lyndsay brought her fingers back towards her, feeling the silky folds of Caitlin's pussy until she reached the prized destination. She began to gently massage it, listening to Caitlin gasp and shudder and sink further down against Michael.

"Keep doing whatever you're doing, she's really liking it." Lyndsay's hands pressed harder as she moved her fingers around, flicking them against the little hardened bud. She knew what awaited Caitlin if she continued.

"Skye, stop!" Caitlin pleaded.

"Your words say no Wife, but your body responds with yes." Caitlin's breath caught in her throat as her mouth opened in a wordless scream. Her body went rigid and Michael gave a few more strokes before he came deep inside her. She sank to the mattress, face flushed and tried to catch her breath. Even though he'd just finished unloading himself inside his wife, his cock seemed as hard as ever as he pulled it free of his wife. Lyndsay almost couldn't believe his stamina. He rolled his wife over and approached Lyndsay, his hand immediately moving between her legs.

"Enjoy touching my wife?" She knew she didn't have to answer, he could feel her body's response. She was convinced she was turning into a monster, how else could something so awful cause such a reaction in her body?

"Bend over." She turned around, fell on all fours and lifted her ass into the air in offering. He was right and she hated that he was. But all those thoughts fell apart as he sank his entire length into her.

"Oh god, that feels hot," he growled. A sigh escaped her and he began to stroke himself into her body, the sound of the flesh hitting flesh echoed but slowed none the less. His fingers dug into her hips, holding her still as he angrily pounded himself into her. She let her reservations fade and gave into the motion of his body. He pressed her head down until it rested against the mattress, twisting both arms behind her back and using them to pull her back against him. The pain spread as the orgasm built up inside her. When he gave one final thrust he came, the feel of him filling her caused her to follow with her own orgasm. When he finally pulled away she collapsed, her legs no better than jello.

"Back to the trunk Skye."

"I need help." He chuckled as he kneeled and picked her up. She rode the euphoric bliss, no more aches or pains and she smiled as he folded her into the trunk.

"You did very well." Lyndsay smiled with pride and closed her eyes as the lid closed shut and she drifted back asleep.

Lyndsay awoke to the smell of bacon.

"Time for Breakfast." Much like the day before he picked her up and set her down, her legs were stiff and a little numb from hours of being locked inside. Lyndsay stretched her limbs, whimpering as she listened to the sound of bones grinding. He gave her a plate of food and she ate it with her fingers, her hunger making her ravenous. After finishing the food, he gave her a few water bottles, stripped her naked and left. Long after he left and her limbs could finally move again, she remained on the mattress. She didn't dare move, too afraid he'd come back and lock her back up. He could be watching them from somewhere, this was a test. She was determined to pass. She massaged her joints and limbs.

"Caitlin?" The girl's naked back faced her, she was breathing, but she didn't move or respond.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't want your apologies anymore!" Caitlin yelled.

"What do you want then?"

"Nothing that you can give me!" Lyndsay hugged herself tightly and remained silent. She knew nothing she said or did would make much of a difference. Time passed when she heard Caitlin's voice again, barely above a whisper.

"How scary is it to have a child?" Lyndsay was taken off guard.

"One of the most frightening events of my life, but also the most rewarding."

"He keeps talking about it. Tells me he wants at least 7 out of me, more if my body handles childbirth well. I don't think I'm getting out of this," She confessed. It broke Lyndsay's heart to hear it but she had no words of encouragement.

"Just have to hope for sons. They at least get the better deal."

"My mother used to think that way too," a voice announced from the stairwell. Lyndsay frowned, she hadn't even heard the door unlocking.

"She believed it so much that she killed every single girl she's given birth to."

"I don't blame her." The look that crossed his face made Lyndsay's insides curl.

"Mother." Michael yelled up the stairs. Within seconds she was down the stairs.

"Yes Michael?"

"Show Caitlin how Father punished you for my sisters." Without another word Abigail pulled her dress up and over hear head, arms covering her breasts from her son's view. Across her abdomen read the word 'killer', it had been burned into her flesh. The gnarly scars proudly proclaimed the ugly words.

The words covered Abigail, and when she turned around to expose her back Lyndsay's mind couldn't comprehend the sight of it. There was over half a dozen girl names burned into her back.

"It wasn't until Mary did anyone begin to suspect. And Father couldn't be sure which ones died naturally or which accidents had been caused by my Mother. So he burned all their names. To be honest, she shouldn't have survived all this, she should have gone into shock. But my father says the fact she did survive is God's testament that he wants her to suffer for her sins. Isn't that so Mother?"

"The Lord has shown me the errors of my ways. I live to take care of my family, and I am blessed to have such a privilege." He tossed her back her dress and she quickly dressed and left.

"I will not hesitate to do the same to you Caitlin."

"I could never kill my own child."

"Glad to hear it. Now, both of you stand up." It took Lyndsay a little longer but she managed. He cuffed their wrists together and freed their ankles.

"Upstairs, you are both overdue for a shower and my brothers are outside doing chores." Together they walked up the stairs, Lyndsay taking slightly longer due to her sore joints. Caitlin helped carry her weight as they were led to the bathroom. Caitlin glanced at the front door but Lyndsay shook her head.

"I am not leaving without my son. Besides, we wouldn't get far with me like this."

"You have ten minutes," Michael announced.

"Will you uncuff us?"

"Nope. Makes it harder for you to escape this way."

"Let's just hurry up, I'll help wash your hair if you help wash mine." Lyndsay nodded and they jumped into the shower. Lyndsay had never showered with anyone besides Clyde and the intimacy of the act made her uneasy; especially considering what Michael had made them do to each other. But once the hot spray splashed against her body she melted instantly.

"That is amazing." They huddled together under the hot spray and just enjoyed the warmth for a few minutes.

"Alright, let's shampoo." They were clumsy at first but they put aside everything that made the situation awkward so that they could both get clean. When Michael announced they were done they turned the water off. He un-cuffed them long enough to dry off and dress.

He forced them back into the basement, securing them to their separate poles.

"Clyde has caught Emily, and is due home tomorrow." Lyndsay tried to control her reaction, then realized the sooner he got back, the sooner Samson would be gone for several months. Time was running out and she wasn't sure she'd be able to come up with anything.

"Is there anything we can do to help prepare for her arrival?" Lyndsay offered.

"Yah, whatever you're told! I need to go help with some chores, I'll be back down to check on you later, be good." Lyndsay nodded and watched him leave. Once he was gone she let out a deep breath she'd been holding.

"How long did he have you the first time?" Caitlin asked softly.

"A few months, felt like much longer at the time."

"How did he manage to get you a second time?"

"I was an idiot, I was so determined to heal and not live in fear that I wasn't cautious enough. My name had changed, Clyde didn't know Samson's name...or I had thought he didn't. My parents, Emily, we all moved to a new state, got new jobs, new names. I didn't think to change my dog's name. I had her since I was 16, I didn't think she'd answer to a new name. He found me through her vet. I don't know how he managed to track me down. He must have called thousands of Dr. offices all over the states. I took self defense classes, I even had a hidden gun. I should have been smarter, I just didn't want Samson growing up looking over his shoulder." Lyndsay replied softly.

"I'm scared," Caitlin confessed, fresh tears filling her eyes.

"I'm afraid if I leave, I'll be leaving you to that exact fate. What if they punish you for me getting away?"

"I wish I could say with certainty that it won't happen, but I'm honestly not so sure anymore. Clyde isn't the same man who kidnapped me all those years ago. He's cruel now; when he used to be gentle, sweet almost. Used to protect me but I fought him too much and now he's stopped caring. Then after his family...I'm afraid the only reason I'm still alive is because he's thinking of the future children I can give him."