Taken Back Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to go home," Caitlin sobbed. Lyndsay moved closer and tentatively wrapped her arms around the young girl.

"Me too."

Michael returned carrying a tray of food, Lyndsay let go of Caitlin and slid away, hoping he hadn't seen. He had forbidden her from touching Caitlin, from soothing her when she was upset.

"Good evening ladies, have you rested well?"

"Yes Michael." He set the dishes down and faced them.

"Excellent. Now, who wants to begin?" Lyndsay's stomach growled, she knew what she'd have to do to earn her food and the thought made her nauseous at the same time. Lyndsay glanced at Caitlin who shook her head defiantly.

"I'm not hungry."

"You will eat or I will shove it down your throat."

"Me! I'll go first." Lyndsay announced as she crawled closer to Michael

He smiled and turned to her, distracted by her enthusiasm.

"Excellent." Lyndsay unbuckled his belt, then slowly pulled his zipper down, looking up at him as she did so. She didn't need to look to know what she was doing as she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his hips, bringing his boxers behind to follow. He sprung free and she didn't hesitate to take him immediately into her mouth. she stretched her lips wide as she wrapped her mouth around the head, using her tongue to quickly clean up the precum that had oozed from the tip. He was rock hard and she could feel his blood pulsing through his shaft as he repositioned himself in front of her.

"Take it all Skye," he moaned. She used her tongue to wet his rigid cock, making it easier to slip it in and out of her mouth. He gently ran his fingers through her hair and she pushed more and more of him down her throat. She hardly gagged anymore, she found herself almost enjoying the feel of him stretching her throat as much as she enjoyed the feel of him stretching her pussy. And she deserved to let herself enjoy it, if she made him happy, he was kinder. Without Clyde to run interference, she had to do whatever was necessary to stay alive for Samson. Lyndsay began to slide her hand up his thigh, wrapping her hand around the base of his cock, using her palm to gently cup his balls. He went slowly this time, letting her wiggle her tongue out whenever she made it all the way down his rod. After a few more minutes he pulled her face away, tilted it back to look at him as he stroked himself with his free hand.

"Such a good girl Skye, do you want me to cum on your face?" he asked softly, his pace getting faster, his grip harder. She could smell the sweat as he jerked himself off over her face.

"Please," she begged, opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue. Michael lost it, he grunted as he came, hitting her in the face, mouth and a few globs on her chest. He left them naked most of the time, Lyndsay's body was already adjusting to her heat to make up for the lack of comfort.

"Clean it up now." Lyndsay licked her lips, then used her tongue to clean him up. She then used her fingers to wipe the extra from her face and chest and ate that as well. She'd become accustomed to the taste and no longer hesitated to lick every drop clean. When she licked away all traces of him she was allowed to stand.

"You may eat your breakfast now." Lyndsay nodded and sat down in her chair, her back facing them.

"Caitlin, it is your turn."

"I won't do it." Lyndsay jumped when she heard him slap her.

"I wasn't asking you."

"I'm not hungry."

"I didn't ask if you were; you will obey me Caitlin." Lyndsay tentatively nibbled her buttered toast, every fiber of her being itching to do something. She gripped her muffin so hard the top exploded and she set it down, digging into it with her fork before he could notice what she'd done. Any sign of aggressiveness was met with punishment. Lyndsay could now see how Michael's father Dale kept all 5 of his wives so obedient, what Michael showed seemed to be things he'd learned from his father.

"I'd rather die," Caitlin confessed. Lyndsay turned just in time to watch Michael lift Caitlin up and slam her against the support beam, his hand squeezing her throat. Caitlin gasped, clawing at his arm to let go but it was useless.

"This is what you want? I have another wife coming today, it's no sweat off my back to kill you now and bury you outside before she even arrives." Caitlin used her last bit of energy and spat at him. He slammed her head backwards and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He let her fall to the floor, unconscious. Lyndsay immediately kneeled beside her, checking her head for a wound, finding only a small knot forming at the base of her skull.

"Did I give you permission to leave the table Skye?"

"You could have really hurt her," Lyndsay replied. Michael grabbed Skye by her arm and forced her to stand.

"Did I give you permission to leave the table?" he repeated. Lyndsay shook her head in response and he dragged her towards the trunk. Panic set in, she didn't want to go back to that small space.

"No, please. I'm sorry." She sank to her knees but he kicked her until she was back on her feet, being pulled behind him.

"It is not your job to look after MY wife. It is your job to do as you are told. You just can't get over your protective instincts, can you?" Michael demanded. He threw open the trunk and tried to stuff her back inside.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed. But he was beyond listening, when she took too long to step inside he used both hands to pick her up and force her inside. When she refused to put her head down he punched her, giving her the taste of blood mixed with her morning eggs.

"Please, she could have a concussion Michael." He punched her once more and she sank back into the trunk and allowed him to lock her inside.

~

"Clyde, please! Lyndsay was right, the way Mama raised us, the way Daddy raised us. It wasn't right."

"Say that again..." he dared through gritted teeth. She lay in the back of the rental car, her wrists and ankles bound heavily with rope. She already had a black eye and a swollen lip, he was beyond reasoning. She looked to the passenger seat where her nephew Samson sat. His eyes stared ahead but nothing seemed to quite register in them. She recognized that look and she hated that her brother had given it to him.

"Samson, it's not your fault." Emily announced.

"She's right son, it is your mother's fault."

"You're right, she should have backed up and ran you over again Clyde, maybe instead of being crippled you'd be dead." Clyde pulled the car over violently, swerving so hard that Emily slid across the seat and had little time to defend herself before he turned and slapped her. He didn't just aim for her face, he kept slapping everything he could reach until she was in tears.

"Are you finished now, dear little sister?" She nodded, tears pouring down her face. When Lyndsay had disappeared she had the sickening feeling this is what had happened to her.

"We will be stopping for the night and should be arriving home tomorrow. Now if you're done I'd like to get to the hotel and clean up." He merged back into traffic and Emily cried silently. When they finally arrived at the hotel she was covered with a blanket while Clyde and Samson went in to get the room. He had threatened his own son to get her to surrender, and now he was using Samson as an incentive not to run. How could this same man be her brother? Clyde had always been the one to patch her up as a child, he'd been there to comfort her when her first horse died.

He had been the person who convinced Mama to let her learn medicine. She'd been raised in the same house as he had, but after spending the last ten years in the real world, her eyes had been opened and Lyndsay had been right all along. What her family was doing was wrong, morally, legally and spiritually. She'd spoken with a priest the first few weeks they were in the hospital. The car door opened, startling her from her thoughts. Clyde reached in and pulled her out, tossing her over his shoulder. She didn't fight, didn't scream; she knew how pointless it would be. And she wasn't quite sure how far he'd follow through on his threats.

"I don't want to marry Michael," she announced when he set her down on one of the beds.

"You WILL marry him Emily. As the man of the family it is my job to ensure you a proper husband, Michael was promised you and you are lucky he is still willing to take you." Emily scoffed, anger burning through her veins.

"I have my own life now Clyde, I am almost a doctor! I want to go to other countries and help villages that need it."

"Your duty is to your family not a bunch of strangers in another country. I have heard enough of your nonsense. Samson, it is time for you to hop in the shower." Samson nodded and the next sound Emily heard was the shower running.

"I am going to untie you, but if you try to escape I will sedate you for the rest of the trip. I need you to stitch this up for me." He pulled off his dark jacket, revealing a rough bandage tied tightly around his bicep. She had shot him as a warning before he'd revealed he had Samson with him. He grunted in pain as he pulled out his knife and cut through her restraints. She rubbed her wrist, bringing circulation back into them. Clyde pulled out his medical bag and set it on the table, then pulled her gun from his waistband and held it in his good hand.

"Do not make me ask you twice Emily." Emily swept her hair back and moved cautiously towards her brother. She undid the bandage and unbuttoned his shirt so that she could get a better look at the wound.

"It didn't go all the way through, i'm going to have to fish the bullet out." Clyde glanced down at his wound, face paling slightly.

"Better hope you haven't damaged me permanently," he announced. Emily opened the medical bag and began pulling out the supplies she'd need.

"No medication."

"Clyde, it's a deep bullet wound. It might take a minute to get the bullet out, that's going to hurt."

"I am aware of that dear sister, but I am not so stupid that I would let you stick me with a needle. Take off my belt, and grab me something from the mini bar." Emily grabbed the liquor first and while he downed a few little bottles she reached for his belt. Her hand shook as she unbuckled it, as she pulled it free she noticed Clyde staring down at her, a strange look in his eyes.

"Is what Skye says about Christopher true?" Emily froze, she had feared he would eventually ask.

"What does she say?"

"That he...he raped and tortured you." "He is dead now, what does it matter?"

"It matters Emily. Is it true?" he demanded.

"Yes." A look of pain passed through his eyes, but he drank another tiny bottle.

"Why did you never tell me?"

"Mama told me not to, and Christopher hurt me just for telling Mama. He was really sick Clyde, I think Daddy really messed up his mind. Would you have believed me anyways?"

"I'm sorry Em, you did not deserve that." She held out his belt and he folded it before sticking the straps between his teeth. He motioned to the bullet wound and she got to work. She found it almost relaxing as she used his medical kit to pull out the 9 mm bullet and set it on the table. She began to disinfect the wound and was soon threading a curved needle for the stitches. When she finished she wrapped his arm up and sat back feeling accomplished. He'd hardly made a single noise the entire time but she could tell he was in pain.

"Alcohol is only going to thin your blood, you really need me to give you something for it."

"I'm fine. Now eat." He slammed a burger down in front of her and made his way to the bathroom.

"Time's up boy, time to eat."

"Alright Dad, I'll be out in a minute." Emily ate her burger in silence, grateful to finally fill her stomach. She hadn't even realized she was hungry until the smell hit her. Clyde watched in amusement and handed a burger to Samson as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Thank you Father." He sat crisscross on the bed and began eating.

"Glad one of you still has manners." Emily glanced over at her nephew, saddened by the sight of yellowing bruises. Samson studied the cheap hotel comforter as he ate his burger and Emily turned to glare at her older brother.

"You should be ashamed Clyde, he's just a boy."

"An unruly boy, like his mother. But he is a fast learner, aren't you Samson?"

"Yes father,"

"How is Lyndsay?" Clyde's eyes turned dark.

"Skye, her name is Skye." He growled.

"How is...Skye." The name tasted bitter and Emily could only hope Lyndsay was okay.

"Well I haven't received any phone call, so she should still be in one piece. Michael's been watching over her." Emily shuddered.

She could only imagine what she'd endured.

"Now sedate Samson, then yourself," he instructed.

"No way, do you have any idea what long term use can do?" Clyde rolled his shoulders and leaned forward, settling her gun on the table, his hand resting on it.

"I wasn't asking."

She stared at her brother for the longest time before fetching the items from his black medical bag.

"You do realize sharing needles is very unsanitary."

"Do not lecture me on medicine."

"Most of your knowledge is outdated Clyde." Clyde leaned even further forward and Emily suppressed the urge to flinch.

"Just because you have a piece of paper does not mean you're better than me dear little sister, got it?" Emily nodded and calculated the necessary dose for Samson's size.

"Give him an extra cc, I don't want either of you waking up before me." Emily obeyed and crossed the room to Samson. He'd already finished his meal and was rolling up his sleeve. Tears burned her eyes as she took in the sight of multiple needle marks, some of which had bruised.

"Oh Samson," she sighed.

"It's okay Auntie, it's only until father trusts me not to run." Clyde smiled proudly and it only tore at Emily further.

"That's right son." Emily injected him quickly and he made himself comfortable for the night. She returned to the table and measured out her own dose.

"You cannot keep drugging him. Too much can damage his system."

"Do not tell me what I can and cannot do! I'll take that and you can put these on him. Then these on yourself." He handed her four pairs of handcuffs. After securing Samson she stretched out beside him and secured herself. He held the gun in his wounded hand and injected her with the other.

"You disappoint me brother." She slurred as she began to pass out. ~~~~~~~~

Lyndsay passed the time trying to think of ways to escape, but being constantly confined made it difficult to access weapons. If she didn't get them out soon, she wasn't sure she ever would. Caitlin eventually woke, although with a severe headache, she informed Lyndsay she didn't have any open wound. The sound had made it seem worse. Michael checked on them periodically and when he finally let Lyndsay out it was for their first lesson of sewing. Abigail sat at the table with a basket filled with sewing supplies, Caitlin was trying to thread her needle. After a trip to the restroom Lyndsay looked to Michael. He motioned her to the table and instructed her to secure her ankle.

"Would you like to join us Michael?" His mother asked.

"Sewing? Why not?" He shrugged and sat down in the last chair. His mother handed him a needle and thread along with two patches of fabric.

"Why do you we have to sew by hand? Why not use a machine?"

"Hard work brings us closer to God," Abigail answered. Lyndsay found herself moving on Autopilot as she threaded her needle and started her first few stitches. She found the medial task comforting and within a few minutes she finished and a few minutes behind her was Michael, fingers moving with practiced ease. Lyndsay found herself watching him with fascination.

"Don't look so shocked Skye. Unlike Clyde's Daddy, mine insisted the boys and girls learn all tasks necessary for survival. It's teamwork that makes us a family." He grabbed another square and began his next stitch.

"Looks like you remember your lessons," Abigail praised.

"Samson managed to tear his clothes up playing hard at the park," Lyndsay confessed. While in school she'd saved money by sewing on patches instead of just buying new jeans. Until he hit second grade anyways, then he became too embarrassed.

"Despite the circumstances, you raised a very well behaved young man." Abigail's voice wavered slightly. Unsure of her words or the wrath they could incur. But Michael stayed silent and the tension seemed to dissipate.

"Thank you." Lyndsay responded carefully. Caitlin seemed almost near tears as the thread continued to knot and tangle. After several tries she burst into frustrated sobs.

"It's too hard." Michael moved his chair until he sat beside Caitlin.

"Watch carefully, it's all about practice and patience sweetheart." Lyndsay watched in shock as Michael showed Caitlin the proper steps and sat by as she struggled to repeat them. It felt almost surreal to watch Michael be so calm and gentle; where was the cruel sadist who beat and tortured them? Who locked her in a trunk for hours on end? Lyndsay had a moment where she wondered if she was going insane. Why was he behaving so nicely? It wasn't because his mother was present; he held no qualms about his feelings regarding her. Once Caitlin successfully managed to complete a stitch. He kissed her forehead and returned to his seat.

"Is Clyde returning home today?"

"Yes, with Emily." Lyndsay felt nauseous. This was all her fault. She should have been more cautious, less arrogant. There were countless scenarios where she wished she'd just done something differently. She didn't want to die, but she knew she would risk anything to keep Samson and Emily safe. And Caitlin too. She felt responsible for this girl's entire situation even though she knew it wasn't her that had brought her here. But if she hadn't been caught by Clyde? If her parents hadn't had Emily? Would Michael still have came? Would he have stopped by the same spot where he'd taken Caitlin? Had she created the dominoes that led to Caitlin's capture?

"Is there anything I can do to help prepare for their arrival?" Michael looked over and grinned.

"I have something you can help me with, but let's finish our squares, shall we?" Lyndsay nodded as she began sewing buttons on to the square of fabric in the design of a flower. She finished her project and showed it to Abigail for approval.

"Wonderful Skye, perhaps you could help Caitlin. I am eager to see if Emily is as good as she once was." Abigail confessed.

"Mom, I believe it is time for you to start lunch." Abigail looked up and nodded.

"Would you like me to save some plates or announce when it is finished? Or would you like privacy?"

"Privacy please. But do save some lunch and I can heat it up when I am finished." His mother nodded, quickly swept up all the materials into the basket and made her way upstairs without a single look behind her. Several locks slid into place and Lyndsay looked up at Michael.

"W-W-What task did you require help with?" He grabbed her hand and her pulse jumped into her throat.

"I want to fuck you one last time before your husband comes home."

"I'm not going to fight you," she swore.

"Good. Your husband is going to be very proud of you Skye." Michael pulled her down so that she kneeled with him on the mattress. Her heart was racing as she realized what was to come next. She waited for her first direction but instead of barking an order at her he pulled her into a kiss. His hands cupped the back of her head and pressed her closer against him. The kiss was soft and gentle and he forced her to let her guard down. Every positive touch seemed to make her melt and when he kissed his way down her neck she arched her back. His hands slid down her dress to cup her breasts.

"On your back," he instructed. She slid her legs out and leaned backwards, spreading her legs out for him. He pushed her dress up, exposing her naked body to his eyes. His hand slid up her thigh, stopping between her legs as he began to rub the outside with his hand in small circles. Her hips thrust up against his hand and he pressed down a little harder.