Lynette and Her Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she told me to go into the bedroom and prepare several jars of massage and sensual oils for use. "When you are done," she said, "Kneel with your face to the floor until we tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, and did as she asked.

Several minutes later my face was on the floor as the two women came into the room. They got on the bed, and I heard them take off their clothes.

"Rise Gregg," said Lynette. "Open your eyes."

I did so. The two women were locked in a tight embrace with their legs wrapped around each other.

"What you are about to witness is the highest expression of human love," said Lucia. "It is the only way for mortals to touch what's divine."

"You are to place your hands behind your back, and remain motionless where you are," said Lynette. "If we need you to perform a task for us, you will do so immediately, and immediately after resume your position right there. You are not to close your eyes at all."

"Learn, Gregg. Learn and feel. This is your chance," said Lucia.

Then the two women turned to each other. They kissed deeply. Then Lucia pushed Lynette back onto a pillow. She kissed down Lynette's body, kissing and worshipping her arms and hands, moving to her breasts, and carefully suckling each one.

Then Lucia kissed down Lynette's belly slowly licking Lynette's navel. Lucia worshipped each leg, spending time on Lynette's feet. She kissed up her lover's inner thighs, and arrived at her sex, first blowing on it softly, then nibbling gently, then diving deeper in until she was almost fucking Lynette with her tongue.

All this time Lynette was bucking and moaning softly. Now the moans became more urgent as her climax approached. She bucked harder, exploded loudly, burst into giggles, and writhed for what seemed like several minutes. Lucia moved up to embrace her, one hand remaining on Lynette's sex, while Lynette enjoyed her orgasm.

Now Lucia moved her body over Lynette who began kissing as first a hand then an arm then a breast or a leg was presented. Lynette kissed and nibbled eagerly as Lucia emitted sighs of satisfaction. After a few moments Lucia was straddling Lynette, and Lynette drank deeply of her nectar.

Lucia drove her sex into Lynette's face as Lynette licked and kissed wildly. "More. More," Lucia said intensely in English. Lynette continued licking and kissing. After several minutes Lucia began bucking wildly. She grabbed Lynette's head in her hands and shoved Lynette's face deeper into her sex.

She rode Lynette until her climax subsided. Then Lynette dragged her down into a romantic embrace. But it was far from enough. The two women went at each other five more times.

The final time they faced each other and interlocked their legs so their genitals were rubbing against each other. Then slowly, intensely, while looking in each others' eyes, they made love this way. As their passion built I could swear I saw a glow between them. I suppose it could have been a trick of candlelight but I didn't remember placing any candle so it would shine just there.

They continued their rhythm and the light grew brighter. Their eyes locked, and Lynette said, "I think I see the Goddess in you, Lucia."

"I see her in you, too, my love," said Lucia. The light grew brighter. Maybe I was just tired. By now it was after three in the morning. Then both women, simultaneously, began coming, in rhythm together. They didn't make much noise, but their expressions, as they gazed into each others' faces were pure bliss.

They came like that for a long time, and then they just embraced there, genital to genital, breast to breast, face to face. I began to weep softly. "The Goddess is with, in and between you," I said, though I don't know how I got that out. "I've never been this close to heaven. Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Ma'am."

The two women turned and smiled at me, and each reached out and touched a shoulder. "You have done well tonight," said Lucia. Lynette said, "We need some time alone. You should go to bed now."

It was difficult to tear myself away from such beauty, and from the glow that was in the room, but I obeyed and went to bed.

The next morning I slept until almost noon. Realizing I had not fixed breakfast for the two women, I jumped out of bed, and rushed out to the kitchen, where I found a note on the counter. It said, "Don't worry about breakfast sweet boy. Last night was wonderful. You are beginning to learn. Lynette & Lucia."

They had gone out. Once again I burst into tears. After drying my eyes and getting a small bite to eat, I went on about my chores, completing them while it was still afternoon. When they walked in later on I was in my room reading. Lynette's phone rang, and I heard her call out, "It's for you, honey!"

I heard Lucia talking on the phone for upwards of 20 minutes, but it wasn't English, so I didn't understand a thing. After the call the women went into the bedroom and closed the door.

Next morning, I fixed breakfast as usual and went to work. Alison, my secretary told me, "You look good this morning. I like you when you're smiling." This was nice to hear.

When I got home, I found Lynette sitting on the couch, crying. "What's the matter," I asked.

"Lucia and I had a fight," she said between sobs. "She's got an offer to go and report for six months from Bosnia on human trafficking, and she wants so to go! It's like as soon as that offer happened, she forgot all about everything we said, and everything we have, and how much she said it means to her. She could have gotten a great job on the paper here, but she wouldn't do it!"

"Where is she now," I asked.

"I got so angry, I yelled at her to move out," Lynette said. "And then she just marched into the bedroom, packed all her stuff and called a cab. I pleaded and pleaded with her to stay, that I was sorry, that she meant the world to me, that I couldn't handle losing her." But when the cab came, she had the driver load up her stuff, and she didn't even tell me where she would be staying." She started crying again. "It just hurts so much," she said.

I asked if she needed a drink or something to eat, but she just waved me off and sent me to bed. At six the next morning, she knocked on my bedroom door, and poked her head in. "Don't bother with breakfast," she said.

When I came home from work I found her vacuuming. "Here, I can do that," I said.

"It's my house. I need to take care of it," she told me. Later on, I asked her if she wanted me to fix her dinner, but she told me no. This went on for a couple of months into the fall. I would come home and find her doing chores, or in her office working furiously on her book.

I tried to keep up my rhythm of chores, but much of the time Lynette had already done it. She didn't ever let me fix her breakfast or dinner. And she wouldn't talk about it. She never once mentioned Lucia. As fall turned into winter, I was just keeping out of her way, and it hardly seemed like we were even friends any more.

One day about a month before the end of the term, she asked me to sit with her at the kitchen table. I did so, and she looked me in they eye. I hoped for a moment she was ready to take control again, but she said, "Gregg. I'm going to have to ask you to move out at the end of the month.

I asked why. She said, "Seeing you every day just reminds me of everything I can't have, and all the broken promises. I just can't handle it any more. I'm sorry, Gregg."

"But isn't there something I can do to help," I asked.

"No there isn't," she said. "Every nice thing you do just reminds me of what I've lost. The only thing you can do for me is leave as I've asked." I told her I would be out at the end of the month.

Two weeks later I saw a big package on the end table, and Lynette said, "It's my book. It's off to the publisher today. Thanks for all you've done." Then she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, but it didn't change anything.

When I told Alison I was looking for a new place, I was astonished when she told me I could move in with her. "I have a big place left over from my marriage," she said. "My ex wasn't much of a husband, but the divorce settlement couldn't have been nicer," she laughed.

So the end of the month, I said goodbye to Lynette, packed up all my stuff and moved in with Alison. A few weeks later, we became lovers, and a few weeks after that I proposed marriage to her and she said yes.

I continued to see Lynette around town, and we would say hi, but nothing more. Alison met her once, and didn't like her much. I expect Lynette got her tenure, since she's still in town. But I don't really know. Later that year, I saw Lucia's byline in some lefty publication, a story about human trafficking in the Balkans. She was identified as the magazine's Paris correspondent, so it appeared she was still trotting the globe.

Alison knew I was infatuated by Lynette, but she didn't know there was a relationship; let alone what kind of relationship. I didn't think she knew about Lucia at all. There was not a whiff of D & S in Alison's approach to me, but I loved her very much and felt as though I was happy.

As far as I knew, the way Lynette and Lucia related to one another was impeccable. Even though Lucia was the dominant party in her relationship with Lynette, she always deferred to Lynette as my Mistress when any conflict arose between what Lucia had asked me to do and what Lynette had wanted.

In the end I went without any orgasm for at least seven months, but still I remember that time as one of bliss. I think it may have contributed to my passion when Alison and I started as lovers.

Cynthia and Lynette and Lucia were in the past now. I didn't regret any moment of either relationship, and I didn't regret what I had had with Susan. But it was all in the past. My plan was just to be good to Alison.