Lynette and Russ

Story Info
Lynette has a go at another guest.
5.9k words
46.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers

By now, those of you who follow my exploits understand that my husband and I have a consent agreement, allowing me, under circumstances and conditions agreed beforehand, to have sex with men and or women, Simply stated, he has to know about the arrangement, participate in the selection, and when it's over, I tell him everything that was done and said.

We were invited to a neighborhood party for a couple from out of town that was visiting our neighbor whom we have known for years. Russ and Gail were old friends of our neighbors from Chicago, and I remembered them from a similar visit a year or so ago. As near as I could remember, Russ and Gail were about the same age as John and I. In anticipation of their visit, John asked me how I felt about Russ. I knew what he meant. Would I consider fucking Russ? Russ was good looking, I remember that, and he was a flirt. On several occasions the last time they were in town, had come on to me. I later told John how Russ had made suggestive remarks, and on more than one occasion rubbed his arm against my tits. We both latter lamented what an opportunity that was, and had we know Russ and Gail prior to the party, could have made some plans.

I had not had an affair in almost six months, and with one exception, never had sex with the same person again. Part of the scheme is basically for me to feign being totally drunk, and seduced by the men we select. We feel that gives me some cover from an emotional standpoint, and makes it clear to the "target" (after it's over), that this was a one time event, I had lost control, and it would never happen again. John is aware that by having male acquaintances fuck me, it would lower him in the eyes of these men, but if we pulled it off, and they felt guilty about taking advantage of John's drunken wife, it would somehow mitigate the stigma, and since it would never happen again, should not affect his relations with the men later. Beside, most were not close friends, and not folks we saw regularly. Russ fit the bill perfectly.

A few days before the party John and I began discussing how I would seduce Russ, and how we would deal with his wife, which was usually John's job. The day before the party, Paul, our neighbor said Russ was going to be at the party but his wife did not come on the trip this time.

Since Paul and Sheila live next door, the plan was for me to get Russ to come to our house during the party, and I would fuck him here. This was going to be one of the simpler conquests, assuming Russ was still horny and interested. Responding to his flirtations would be easy, and I would make sure he was interested. All that was left to decide was what I would wear. This was the part John loved to help with. I am 5'9" with long legs, and 38D tits. In my mid fifties, they are not firm and perky like the younger women, but I do have large nipples, and my tits are the gateway to my pussy. All you have to do is touch them, my nipples get hard, they then demand squeezing, pinching and sucking, which in and of itself is almost enough to make me cum.

Usually, it would be a skirt, and given the circumstances, no bra if it was not too noticeable, (to the other women at the party).

Saturday arrived, and so did Russ. The party started at 6PM, and was basically a drinking party, with catered hours devours. John and I had discussed the evening again, I would lead Russ to our house, fuck him there, and return to the party, and hopefully we would not be missed. From the list of invitees, 16 in all, we did not think the absence of Russ and I would be noticed for a while.

The outfit John selected was a tan full pleated silk like skirt that came just below my knees, with a dark green silk short sleeve blouse and wide navy belt. The blouse was loose fitting, and had a low cut "V" neck. Though I usually wear a bra, since tonight I was not going to have to feign drunkenness as an excuse, since Russ did not live near, I decided to not wear a bra. Even with the third button buttoned, if I turned just right, and pulled my shoulder in, I could create a large gap in front of my bra that would open the front of my blouse enough to show my full tit. If I was careful when I walked I could keep my tits from jiggling too much so as not to be obvious. In a house party, there was not much walking around one had to do anyway. Beneath the skirt I had on a pair of bikini white silk lace panties

Living next door allowed the luxury of dressing late, and arriving precisely when we wanted, which was around 7PM. I wanted Russ to wonder if we would show or not.

Most of the people at the party were from the neighborhood, and we knew most of them. At parties like this, it was not unusual for couples to vanish, run home to check on the kids, change clothes, get more booze and return to the party, so if the plan worked out, it was not likely Russ and I would be missed for an hour or so.

Russ saw me before I saw him. I felt a tap on my shoulder, when I turned; there he was, tan and as handsome as ever.

"I heard you were invited, really glad you could make it. I was beginning to worry"

"Thanks. We've been looking forward to it." I said, as he took my hand as pulled me forward for a kiss on the cheek.

As soon as Russ had kissed my cheek John extended a hand and told him it was nice to see him again, and it was too bad that Gail couldn't be with him.

"Well, I am only in town for the one day, I fly out tomorrow, so Gail decided to get some work done at home. She really doesn't like to go with me on most of my short business trips."

After a few more pleasantries John took my arm, we excused ourselves, and made the rounds, greeting the couples we knew, and being introduced to those we didn't. All the time I was watching Russ out of the corner of my eye. He was watching us the whole time.

To reinforce the matrimonial bond, I stayed with John, for the first thirty or forty minutes, holding his arm, while we kissed occasionally. I knew Russ was watching. During one of our embraces John suggested it might be time to go solo, and see what would happen. It was now a little after 8 PM, and dark outside, as summer was turning to fall. Most of the crowd had been drinking since they got there and with the mingling, it was pretty obvious no one was going to notice the comings and goings of others.

I made my way to the bar, intentionally leaving a space on my left, and ordered another glass of wine, my drink of choice. It did not take long for Russ to show up.

He stood next to me at the bar, and ordered a scotch on the rocks.

"I really was worried you may not come tonight." He said. "I was looking forward to seeing you again."

By standing at the bar with room for Russ on my left, I could turn to face him, turn my right shoulder slightly and force my blouse to gap in the front. Since women's blouses button on the left, this turn and twisting achieved the desired result, and Russ' eyes immediately went to the gap where my tit could clearly be seen from where he stood.

"I never miss a party." I said. "John was a little late getting in from golf. You know how he is about his golf."

When his eyes finally looked at mine, he said. "You look better than I remembered."

"Thanks. The summer seems to have agreed with you as well, tan and rested, as they say."

Our drinks came, and raising my wine glass for a toast, "Here's to a successful business trip, and a safe return home." I said.

Our eyes stayed locked on each other as we made our toast. The interest we shared was apparent. After some small talk Russ ordered a refill of our drinks, and when they came suggested we take them outside on the deck for some fresh air. I agreed. As we made our way from the den where the bar had been set up, I looked for John, and saw him over in the corner of the living room talking to a couple of our neighbors. Russ and I went thru the kitchen and out to the deck, which was on the second level of the house, overlooking a pool below. There were only two couples on the large deck when we walked thru the sliding doorway from the kitchen, and they we engaged in discussion and paid little attention to us. Russ led the way as we made our way to the farthest part of the deck, where it was darkest. At the corner of the deck he turned toward me and leaned against the railing facing the other end of the deck. I assumed a similar position, facing him, with my back to the foursome at the far end of the deck.

We stood there facing each other for a few seconds, neither saying anything, and then he leaned forward to kiss me. I met him halfway to accept the kiss. It was a brief kiss, his tongue only momentarily exploring my mouth which I readily opened to accept it.

I had been contemplating this for the past several hours, and my nipples hardened almost immediately when our lips met. I was pretty sure my pussy was wet as well. That was confirmed when he told me to lift the front of my skirt.

I paused for a moment then sitting my wine glass on the railing, I held the railing with one hand and reached down and carefully raised the front of my skirt, up to about my mid thigh, with my other.

"Higher." He said.

It was a full pleated skirt, so I could raise the front, without raising the back noticeably. I raised it further until my silk panties were fully exposed.

He reached down and ran his fingers around the crotch of my panties, which were soaked, and then slid a finger inside, and easily found the opening to my pussy, and stuck his finger in my pussy as I gasp. We stood there for a few second without moving before he slowly withdrew his finger.

"You can put your skirt down now." He said. Which I did.

Once my skirt was down, he took me by the arm, and moved me around until our positions were reversed, and he had his back to the people at the far end of the deck, and he was positioned between me and them.

"Reach down, unzip my pants, and take my cock out."

After a brief hesitation, I reached down with both hands, I held the fly open as I found the zipper, and slowly began to unzip his pants. Once they were unzipped I reached inside to find he was not wearing underwear. I felt his cock, which was pointing down, so I wrapped my hand around it and pulled up, expecting the end to pop out the opening. Instead his cock was coming out, but the head was still in his pants. As calmly and as discretely as I could I took began working his cock out of his pants, by feeding it through my fingers as I sought the end. Finally my fingers found the familiar ridge and the smooth end of his cock, as I took the last of it from his pants. "My God" I thought to myself, his cock is huge, and it's not even hard.

"Kneel down and suck my cock."

It was dark at this end of the deck, and the others were at the far end, and probably couldn't see me if I did suck his cock, but the kitchen door was close and anyone coming out, could possible see me.

My anxiety over being seen was matched by my desire to see his cock up close, to taste it, and put it in my mouth. After weighing the pros and cons, I knelt down on the deck and lifted his cock to my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head and rim a few times before opening my mouth to take it in. There was no way I could take his entire cock in my mouth, but I tried. Once it was all the way in, there was not enough left to wrap my hand around. I stroked his cock with my mouth three or four times as far as I could, until my lips hit the hand that was holding the base of his cock.

After five or six more trips up and down on the massive cock, it was not hard, but it was definitely bigger. As before I could not get it all in my mouth, but now, with my hand wrapped around the base of his cock, my lips did not even touch my hand as I worked my way to the shaft. As I sucked his cock, I was growing more and more excited. When I suck cock I really get into it, and begin moving my head up and down on the cock, and as I suck harder and faster, it gets louder and louder as I suck and moan aloud. I was wondering how I could suck his cock, and do a good job that would satisfy us both, and not be discovered, or heard.

Surprisingly Russ reached down putting his hand on my head and pushed me back, saying, "That's enough."

He pulled back, withdrawing his cock, as he put his hands under my arms and helped me rise to my feet. I couldn't believe it, but in a way was thankful since I think I realized it was going to get out of hand, and the folks at the other end of the deck would realize what was happening.

"Is there somewhere we can go?" Russ asked as he tucked his cock back in his pants.

"Yes."

I looked over Russ' shoulder, at the other end of the deck the group was still engrossed in conversation, so I took Russ' hand and led him down the stairs at our end of the deck. We passed under the deck, and thru an opening in the hedges which led to the driveway at my house. I opened the side door to the garage, and then into the den downstairs, and up a flight of stairs to the main level, then up to second level where the guest bedroom was, just down the hall from my bedroom. As we passed the master bedroom, he stopped me asked, if that was my bedroom. I told him yes it was, but we were going to the guestroom down the hall.

"No. We're not going to the guestroom; I am going to fuck you in your bed." He said as he took my arm and pulled me into the room.

"I would feel more comfortable in the other room." I said.

Still holding my arm, he looked around the bedroom, and seeing a sofa and love seat he made his way to the love seat where he turned me toward him as he sat down.

"You're gonna be just fine in this room. Now stand there and take off you clothes."

Nervously I stood there, only a couple of feet in front of him and began to undress.

"Slowly. Take them off slowly. Do a strip for me." He said, as he unzipped his pants, exposing his cock which he took in his hand and began to slowly stroke.

I began by removing my belt, then pulling my blouse out from the waist of my skirt. Once out, I began to unbutton it, starting from the top. When all the buttons were undone I started to shrug the blouse off my shoulders and on the floor when Russ stopped me.

"Don't take it off yet....open it and expose your tits...." I pulled my blouse open, exposing both tits, and my still erect nipples.

"Now take off your skirt."

I reached behind and unbuttoned the skirt from behind, lowered the zipper and let my skirt fall to the floor.

"Kick it off to the side."

I did.

"Turn around."

I did.

"Slide your panties down to your ankles....but do it by bending at the waist and keeping your legs straight."

I slid my hands under the waist band of my panties on either side, and began to slide them down my legs....

"Slowly..Damn it, slowly." He yelled...

As I pushed them lower and lower I could see Russ watching while he continued to stroke his cock. Once they were at my ankles I stood back up, with my back to Russ.

"Bend down and pick them up and turn around and face me."

I lifted my feet from my panties, and picking them up, turned to face Russ.

"Hand them to me."

I handed the panties to him and stood there, in my heels and open blouse.

"Rub your tits. I want to see how you fondle you tits when you're alone, and horny. How you squeeze them, and pinch your nipples."

As soon as I took them in my hands, a surge of electricity seemed to pass thru me, and straight to my pussy. As I rubbed and squeezed my tits, Russ began to examine my panties. He put the soaked crotch under his nose to sniff it, then turned the panties inside out, and finding the crotch, licked it a time or two.

As I watched Russ, and played with my tits I could swear I could feel cum run down my legs. I know my pussy was throbbing and twitching. God his cock look so big. I wanted it in my pussy.....

After a minute or two Russ stood and removed his shirt, undid his belt unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor where he kicked them across the room, with his loafers. He sat back in the chair, and again began to stroke his cock.

"Come here and kneel between my legs."

I was on my knees, just inches from his cock watching as he stroked it.

He grabbed the hair on my head and pulled it back a little, I reached for his legs fearing I might fall backward.

He pointed his cock toward my mouth and pulled my head toward it. He guided the head of his cock to my head until it found my open and waiting mouth. One his cock was in my mouth he pulled my head further and further on to his cock, until I began to gag.

He pulled my head back removing his cock. He held has cock slapped me across the face with it...

"You can't take the whole thing you fucking cunt...you will, or else."

Again he aimed his cock toward me and pulled my head toward it.

As soon as I thought I would gag again he stopped and pulled back again. Then he held my head still as he fucked my mouth with his cock. Intentionally not going deep each time, until I began to want more of it. I didn't think I could take it all, but I wanted more than he was giving me. But he continued to control how deep he went. I soon became frustrated, and wanted to really suck him off, and he kept give me just a couple of inches. When I tried to push into his cock a little more he laughed...

"Ah, the little cocksucker is not satisfied with just a little, she wants more... is that it?"

"Uh Huh." I mumbled with his cock still in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was actually asking for him to shove more of his cock in my mouth, but I wanted to feel it as deep as possible, to feel his balls harden as he approached orgasm, and shoot load after load of warm pungent cum down my throat.

I reached up with one hand between his parted legs, finding and cupping his cum filled balls. I wanted his cock, all of it, and would do everything I could to take it.

Russ put his hands on either side of my head and began pulling me on his cock, and pushing me away, then pulling me on it again. Each time I found I was taking it deeper and deeper. I don't think I was taking his entire cock, but there couldn't have been much left.

"I knew you would be a good cock-sucker." He said as he increased the speed of my action on his cock.

"Uh Hum" I moaned, acknowledging that he was right; I am a good cock-sucker.

I cupped his balls as I gently squeezed them, and ran my fingers under the base of his balls toward his asshole.

"That's it, keep sucking me."

As his cock hardened I was convinced he would soon be cumming.

In disbelief Russ pulled back while pushing my head back, till his hard erect cock was freed from the suction of my mouth, with a popping sound.

He held me by the hair holding my head just inches from his cock as he reached down with his other hand and grabbed his wet slippery cock.

He waived it in front of my face, as he taunted me.

"Is this what you want?" He said as he used his cock to slap the side of my face.

Two or three more times he waived his cock around, hitting my face with it.

"Come on bitch, tell me is this what you want?"

I wished he would quit slapping me with his cock, and just hold it so I could put it in my mouth again. I wanted to suck it so bad.

"Yes. I want your cock. I want to suck it...I want it..." I said.

"Get up...get off your knees and get in bed."

I stood up and backed over to the bed, watching Russ as he continued to stroke his cock. I pulled the covers back and lay down on the bed, on my back watching as Russ approached the bed.

"You took most of my cock in your mouth, now you can have it in your pussy."

Russ climbed on top of me, with his legs between mine on his knees. He poised above me, his long and hard cock inches away from my hot wet pussy, which was waiting for him.

wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers
12