Lynette Does Newbie

Story Info
Lynette seduces a new member.
2.1k words
42.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers

While some have questioned whether my stories and adventures should be under the category of Loving Wives, I will point out that I am a loving wife. I am also a horny, oversexed wife, whose husband initiated our unorthodox lifestyle. While I initially agreed to have sex with other men, and in some instances women, it is always done with the knowledge and assisted planning of my husband. While my experiences have been physically and emotionally rewarding for me (since I am not all that attractive, and in my early fifties, do not have the body that men used to watch, and I have a lot of insecurities). Having men find me desirable is a tonic to my ego and emotional state. I have found it somewhat addictive. I think the psychological reward is better than the physical. In any event, we'll save the psychological analysis for later, suffice it to say that after a couple of years, and almost a dozen encounters, both John and I still pursue our pleasures with as much anticipation and subsequent reward as we did when we first ventured down this path.

All that being said, this is an incident that occurred just last week. We belong to a private Country Club, and over the years have met and established many friendships. Some of our neighbors and work associates also belong to the same club (being the only one in a small town). Several months ago we met a couple at a "New Member Reception". They had just moved to the community, and joined the club for golf, as most have done. Rick and Janet were in their mid-forties. Rick was about 5.10" a little on the heavy side, perhaps 195 or 200. His wife Janet was a shorter brunette, medium build, cute and very outgoing. We had run into them a couple of time dining at the club on Friday nights. John and I both sensed something about them that indicated they may be a little flirtatious, Rick certainly was. John and I discussed the possibility that one or both may be interested in an extra-sexual relationship. While the emphasis has always been for me to seduce the man, if the situation ever occurred where the wife was aware what was going on between her husband and me, and John usually stayed with the wife to diver her attention away from me and her husband, it might happen that the wife would want to participate as well. If that were the case, John was certainly encouraged to involve himself with the wife to the extent see was willing.

When we are planning an event I always wear a skirt and low cut blouse, or button up blouse for easy access, and depending on the plan, I sometimes wear panties and a bra (if I am going to seduce a man under the guise of being slightly intoxicated, and not fully responsible for what was going to happen. If I were bra-less and wearing no panties, it may be a little had to convince him this was an accident). Tonight I am not wearing panties; have on thigh high stocking with a lace top, and no bra. I will flirt and come on as much as the situation allows, but am prepared to expose it all.

Shortly after we arrive at the club we head to the bar, get a table that is as secluded as possible, select our seat and wait for our guests to arrive.

When they arrive, I insure Rick has a chair that has been pre-selected where I can flash my pussy without it being obvious to his wife, or any of the others in the bar.

During drinks and conversation, I turn my chair to Rick as we engage in conversation, while John and Janet have done the same across the table.

I intentionally have my skirt extra high, since my legs are not in view by Janet I cross and uncross my legs several time, raising my skirt higher each time until the top of my thigh high stockings and the lace is showing. Rick is gazing down every time I turn or cross my lets. The chairs at the table are arm chairs, and there are wooden supports between the legs. I use the supports on Ricks chair to rest my feet. My knees were elevated and with a little effort it was a simple matter to feign twisting in my seat to reach my drink, and in the process spread my legs and give him a look.

After two viewings, both of which Rick watched with no effort to hide, he motions to the bar, and suggest I go to the bar with him. The two of us moved to the bar allowing John a little time with Janet, Rick has already taken the bait, and is definitely interested.

At the bar I have him sit to my left. Due to the way a woman's blouse buttons, it is easier to let my blouse open by turning my shoulder down, and exposing my right tit. Blouses usually do not open on the left side as much. Anyway at the bar I turn toward him, resting my right elbow on the bar, giving him an uninterrupted view.

Naturally his eyes went right to my tit. Both he and I knew what he was looking at. Soon he can no longer sit there and make small talk, he needs to take advantage of the opportunity or lose it.

He leaned forward and said, "Earlier I couldn't help but notice I you are not wearing panties. I would like to eat your pussy. If you're willing, follow me."

Rick stood up and watched to see my reaction. I looked over at John and Janet who were in a discussion and oblivious to us. I picked up my glass of wine, took a big sip, looked up at Rick with a smile and slid of the bar stool. I followed Rick thru the bar and out the back door of the club. As we were going down the stairs he ran his hand over my ass...

At the foot of the stairs is the cart path, and on the other side, behind a hedgerow is a bench. He guided me around the hedgerow to the bench. When I got in front of it, he raised my skirt to my waist and tells me to sit on the bench.

I sit bare-assed on the edge of the bench, leaned back and spread my legs.

He knelt in front of me and started to lick my pussy. He's using the fingers of his hands to part the lips, giving him full access. I put my hands on either side of his held to help direct him, and control the pressure.

Since he is busy and can't talk, I talked to him as he licked my pussy.

"That's it. Lick my pussy." I tell him.

He responds with a muffled, "Ah Huh...." As he continued to lick the length of my pussy.

"Suck my clit...Suck it.... Ohhhh yes, that's good, suck it and bite it.....That feels good..........Keep it up.... Do it harder............Yeah, that's it, suck it harder......."

As I talked he continued responding in the affirmative, acknowledging his eagerness to please as he began licking harder.

"Okay now.......stick I tongue in my cunt......fuck me with my tongue......."

He parted my lips further, and rammed his tongue in my cunt as far as he could, and began to move it in and out, and around.

By this time I had taken my hands from his head, opened my blouse and begun to squeeze my tits.

"Ohhhh yeah........that's it.......fuck ......fuck me......."

Between fucking me with his tongue, he occasionally licked my clit.

"Okay, now I can suck my clit again.......

He moves up to my clit, and taking it between his lips sucks and pulls on it at the same time.

"That's it.......suck on it......suck it harder..................If you keep that up you're gonna make me cum...........You want me to cum?"

He acknowledges, and sucks harder, following my command. Now he is sucking and licking my clit alternately.

"Oh God.......that's it........a little more and I'll cum in my mouth..............I want that? .............You want me to come in your mouth? Keep it up and I will....... Ohhhhhh yessss.......keep sucking.......I'm about to cum.............."

Now he is sucking as hard as fast as he can, and I am torturing my tits by squeezing and pinching them, but it does not hurt, it feels good.

"Here it comes..........I'm gonna cummmmmm........Ahhhhhhhh.........I'm cumming.........don't stop............Ohhhhhhhh fuck..............

My orgasms were so intense I could barely stay on the edge of the bench, and he had to grab my legs to keep contact with my clit.....

Then I am having one spasm after another. With each one my leg jerk, I thrust my pussy hard against his mouth and another gush of cum flowed from my pussy.

This goes on for almost a minute until I am completely exhausted. As soon as I had all the orgasms I could muster, he slowly released my clit from his hold, and backed away to look at me. He is gratified by the contented look.

As soon as I have gotten my breath and composure back, he rises. When he does, I can't help but notice the bulge in his pants.

"He didn't ask for anything for himself so I don't feel compelled to return the favor, but he is standing just inches away, and he did do a good job on my pussy. What the hell." I think to myself as I reach for the zipper on his pants.

"I don't have to do that." He says. Not pulling back.

"I know I don't have to. I want to."

I reached in to find his cock was sticking straight up, behind his briefs. To get it out I had to work to free it, but free it I did. Once freed I reached for his balls through his pants with my left hand as I began to stroke his cock, feeling its length and width. Exploring it with my hands in the dark, only inches from his cock, I stuck out my tongue and licked the head as I continued to stroke it.

He began responding to the way I was jacking him off, and I knew I could easily make him cum this way, so I slowed down, and again begin licking his cock up and down the length. When I reached the top I took the head in my mouth and sucked it.

"Oh fuck......quit teasing me........jack me off or suck me off......but put me out of my misery.......this feels toooo good....."

I licked his cock another time or two, coating it with saliva, then I put the head of his cock in my mouth, and slowly lowered my mouth, taking it all until my lips met the base of his shaft.

"Ohhhhhh fuck ...............that is unbelievable......"

I withdrew to the head and again consumed the length of his cock causing him to moan more.

Then I began to mix it up, speeding up as I squeezed his balls. Keeping my lips on his cock I continue to grip it with my hand. As I pull back to the head, I wrap I hand around his cock and stroke it as my lips move toward the tip. When I go down on his cock, I encircle it with my thumb and middle finger, stroking it in advance of my mouth. Simultaneously sucking and jacking him off at the same time.

"Oh Jesus, don't stop........whatever my doing.......don't stop......I'm about to cum........"

I give a verbal response to his plea, and began sucking harder and faster. I can feel his balls begin to constrict thru his pants, and I knew he is not far from cumming. To bring him over the edge I sucked harder and faster, while moaning "Uh Hha...time after time, encouraging him to cum.

"Ohhhhhhh God, here it comes..........ohhhhhhhhhh....fuckkkkkk.....I'm cumminggggggg.........

In anticipation I took each shot and swallowed, one after another; but before he was done I took his cock in hand and jacked him off. I directed the cum at my exposed tits. Though I was pointing his cock at my tits, when he came he leaned down a bit and shot a load on my face, then the next load hit my tits, and finally ended up dripping the remaining cum on my legs.

I licked him clean, and left his cum on my tits and legs, to be discovered by my husband later when we're in bed.

wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You need an editor

I would have rated your story higher, but you have numerous spelling errors and missing words. In the future, proof your work or get an editor.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Loving With Friends Two couples swap for the first time, one wild passionate day.in Group Sex
The Cabana next to ours How she learned she loved that also and I was tricked.in Loving Wives
My Wife Fucks Her New BBC Boyfriend Finally, my wife gets blacked by the BBC alpha she's dating.in Interracial Love
Super Bowl MVP Holly steals the show at the super bowl watch party.in Group Sex
Timing is Everything Life can be good or bad depending upon your timing.in Loving Wives
More Stories