Lynette. I'm Baaack!

Story Info
Has Lynette been fooling herself w/this lifestyle.
3.8k words
39k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers

"Slut, tramp, whore." These are some of the names I have been called. You may not approve my lifestyle or my marital relationship, but it is my life and I feel a compulsion to write about it. Hopefully you can accept my situation for what it is. I am not justifying what has happened over the past few years, only describing it. Extra-marital sex is not something I contemplated when I married John, and at times it is still difficult to reconcile. I would like to say I am a gorgeous, tall, hot, sexy "thirty-something", but I am in fact, not bad looking, but not great. I am tall about 5'8", am in my early fifties, a little more fat than I would like (despite a reasonable amount of exercising). I spent the first forty some years in what I would consider a rather normal sex life. I certainly would not have characterized myself as an over sexed person.

I do enjoy sex. I have nice tits, and large "very sensitive" nipples. My pussy gets wet when excited, and when I have an orgasm, I usually gush large amounts of urine like fluid. A good orgasm will soak my bed and partner. This type of orgasm only came about as a result of a very patient and innovative partner, my current husband. In my previous marriage, sex was routine, and not very exciting. I did have several affairs during the fifteen years we were married, but even they were not sexually enlightening or exciting. The affairs were exciting, but the sex was anything but. When I met John, two years after my divorce, he introduced me to a whole new range of sexual experiences. I was very slow to orgasm (if I ever did) in the past, and it was with the help of a vibrator (and my John's help) that I began to experience real sexual satisfaction.

So, here you have an average looking woman, a little heavy, with a relatively uninteresting sexual history who is now participating in extra-marital sex, willingly, at the request of her husband. Why? As much as I enjoy the sex, and retelling it to my husband, and the great sex we have as a result, I am afraid it is much less erotic than you might wish. I am insecure, and have been most of my life. Prior to my current situation, most of my sexual relationships happened because I craved (needed) the attention men would bestow to get the sex they sought. Whether I realized it or not, I accepted the attention, believing they actually found me attractive and interesting. My therapist says I have a need to please. It's like I don't want anyone to not like me. This may make me a pathetic creature in your eyes, but I like most of us have some weaknesses. I can live with mine. In the interest of "fair-disclosure" I am very fond of alcohol. I hesitate to say I am an alcoholic, but I do drink more than I should, and I always drink before I have my sexual encounters. As an uninhibitor, it works wonders.

As to my present situation, I have been comfortable with the lifestyle since the marriage. I can now have sex, understand what I am doing, with whom and why, and enjoy the game. I enjoy the attention, the flirting, and the whole game. Now I do not see it as a psychological crutch, something I do to make people like me. Now I am the seducer and more in control, and enjoy it much more this way. I think everyone likes attention, and I am no exception. I like the attention as much as the sex.

The lifestyle John and I share is not one that happens every week or two, it usually only happens two or three times a year, which satisfies John and myself. The rest of the time we lead normal lives. We have a wide circle of friends (with whom neither of us has had sex), John runs a consulting business and I have a job outside. We belong to a rather middle income country club, play golf and tennis, and generally are an average couple. I am well past menopause for those of you concerned about pregnancy. And while I don't insist on my partners wearing protection, I am probably in denial about the possibility of contract a STD. Since part of the game is for the man to be the guilty party, taking advantage of a drunk wife, I don't think having rubbers handy would lend credibility to the scheme.

Now. With all that behind me, I will tell you of a recent event. For those of you who hold me in low regard, you may quit reading.

Up till now, every extra-marital affair was done with the knowledge, support and planning of my husband, until this last event.

John is rarely away from home on business but two weeks ago he was called on to meet with a prospective client, and was going to be gone for a few days. The left Thurs. am, and was returning on the following Saturday. We had a few phone calls while he was out of town, and I told him I would have dinner at the club on Friday with a few other couples I our circle. I had no intention of doing anything, no sex was planned.

In retrospect I wonder if I have not gone over the line. I have felt in control with each of my little affairs, but what happened that Friday night has me concerned.

Two couples from our neighborhood were going to be at the club, and I had called them to let them know I would be joining them. I had not had sex with either of the two men so I was not thinking about sex. But I dressed in a provocative way. While I was wearing a bra, it was a lace, low cut bra, with a very sheer blouse. I had on a skirt, with thigh highs, and no panties.

I arrived at the club a little early and sat at the bar where I had two glasses of wine before my friends arrived. I had one or two more glasses with dinner. After dinner we all moved to the bar, and had another drink. After one drink, the others left to go home, and I decided to stay. I knew I had more to drink than I should, but I did not want to go home.

Not long after the others left, I was sitting at the bar talking to the bartender when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see David behind me. David as you may know is someone I have had sex with. In fact he is the only one I have had sex with two times. The second time his wife Nancy joined in, which was my second time having sex with a woman. Anyway David and another guy were standing behind me.

"Hi." I said as I leaned forward to meet a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Bob?" David asked.

"With a client in Ohio. He'll be back tomorrow." I replied.

"So you're killing time?"

"Yeah, thought I would have one more drink then head home." I actually knew I had had more than I should.

"Lynette, this is an old college buddy, Lonnie." Lonnie stepped forward and extended a hand.

"Lonnie, nice to meet you."

"Do you mind if we join you?" David asked. "We have been out on the town, taking advantage of the wives being away."

"Sure, take a seat. Where is Nancy?" I asked.

"She and Lonnie's wife Dianne are on a tennis outing, some sort of tennis camp in Florida." David said. as he stood next to the stool on my left, and Lonnie took the one on my right. It was already after 11PM and the crowd in the bar was quickly thinning.

I excused myself and went to the ladies room, just off the bar entrance. I checked my appearance, and took a pee. As a final touch, I unbuttoned one more button on my blouse, allowing a little more exposure before returning to David and Lonnie.

I took my seat, after squeezing past David. He brushed against my tits as I squeezed by him, and I pressed against him in return.

By 11:30 we were the only three left. In the time we were there I had another glass of wine, and was clearly under the influence.

I was giving David a great view of my breast straining against my thin lace bra. I also had my legs crossed and turned toward David, where the tops of my thigh highs were exposed.

Leaning forward David whispered in my ear. "Lynette, I think we should drive you home. You are in no condition to drive."

"You're right. I should be getting home. But I can drive myself."

"Look, we'll go in your car, I'll drive, and Lonnie can follow in my car. I really don't think you need to be driving."

"Okay." I took the glass and finished the last of my wine, and said goodnight to the bartender.

As soon as I stood up I knew David was right. I was not very steady on my feet. The three of us got up and went to the parking lot. Lonnie went to David's car, and I handed my keys to David. He opened the passenger door, as soon as I sat down, David leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips as he slid his hand between my legs and after briefly pressing his hand to my pussy, removed it. I didn't resist either.

When we got to my house David helped me to the door, with Lonnie close behind.

He led me to the den and guided me to the couch. It was fairly dark, with only a light from the kitchen to be seen.

"Relax. I am going to put a pot of coffee on." David said.

I leaned back on the couch, and closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes. The next thing I knew David was lightly shaking my shoulder.

He and Lonnie were standing in front of me, and David had a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Drink this; it will make you feel better."

I leaned forward and took the cup in hand, and held David's hand with the other, and began sipping the warm brew. Both David and Lonnie continued to stand next to the couch.

I finished the coffee, sat the cup on the coffee table, and pulled on David's hand as I tried to stand.

"I have to pee. I'll be right back."

David held my hand, pulled me closer to him, and said. "I'll give you a hand."

I felt fine as I stood up, and felt I could easily manage to make it to the bathroom, but I decided to accept his offer, and allowed him to guide me to the bathroom.

He entered the bathroom with me, and immediately took me in his arms and kissed me. I responded and opened my mouth to his probing tongue. His hands were running over my ass, and then to my tits.

After several moments of this passionate kissing and fondling I pulled back.

"David I have to pee really badly."

David reached down, and lifted my skirt to my waist and guided me back to the toilet. When I sat down, he kneeled in front of me and placed his hand between my legs. As soon as he did that I began to piss, covering his hand. As I continued peeing on his hand he leaned forward and kissed me. We held our kiss until I was finished. He removed his hand and stood in front of me as he began to lick the piss off.

Extending his wet hand to my lips I too began to lick his hand clean. As I licked his fingers I saw the bulge in his pants. As I licked his fingers I reached out and unzipped his pants, and removed his cock. David moved his hand as I lowered my head to his semi-hard cock and took it in my mouth.

He put his hands behind my head and pulled me hard on his cock, forcing it in my mouth, which I easily took.

"Oh God Lynette, I have wanted this for the longest time."

I moaned as I took his cock in my mouth, and began to suck it with passion.

Within a few minutes his cock was fully erect. I grabbed his cock at the base with one hand as I squeezed his balls through his pants with the other.

"I want to cum in your mouth, but it will have to wait." He said as he withdrew his cock from my mouth. He took my hand and helped me rise from the toilet seat. He then returned his wet hard cock to his pants, and led me back to the den.

We stopped in front of the sofa, where Lonnie sat. David turned to Lonnie and said, "I want you to see a great pair of tits."

As I stood there David moved behind me and began to unbutton my blouse. Once unbuttoned, he slipped it off my shoulders. I stood there for a second with my sheer lace bra and skirt. But not for long, David reached down and unsnapped my brassiere. Once it was removed he reached around and began to squeeze and caress my tits. I closed my eyes as he played with my tits.

I soon felt Lonnie reach around and unzip my skirt in the back, and lower my skirt to the floor. I stood there for a while, naked except for my thigh highs, as David continued to squeeze my tits and nipples. When I opened my eyes Lonnie had unzipped his pants and was sitting on the sofa stroking his cock as he looked at me.

"Suck his cock." David said.

I kicked my skirt aside, knelt in front of Lonnie. His cock was not as big around as David's, but it was longer.

I spread his legs, moved closer and after taking his cock in my hand, I slowly lowered my mouth on his cock.

I licked his cock from the tip to the base, running my tongue around the head of his cock, and then took it deep in my mouth.

"Oh fuck Lynette, that feels so good." He moaned.

I soon began to give him a super blow job. I stroked his cock as I sucked it, licking the length of his cock, and taking it deep it my mouth.

"Oh man David; she can really suck cock..." Lonnie said.

About that time I felt David put his hands on my hips.

"Spread you legs." David said.

I continued to suck Lonnie as I spread my legs. Within seconds I felt the tip of David's cock at the opening of my wet pussy. I lowered my stomach, thrusting my ass and pussy in a better position for the cock that was about to enter me.

When he thrust his cock in my pussy I took Lonnie's cock out of my mouth as I yelled, "Oh yeah David, give me your cock." Then I immediately returned to Lonnie's cock.

David reached around me and began to squeeze my tits as he began to fuck me. I had never had two men at one time, and was immersed in total sex as I tried to absorb all that was happening. I loved having a cock pounding me from behind, as I loved having a cock in my mouth to pleasure. My emotions and feelings kept going from one end to the other. For the longest time David slowly fuck me as I sucked Lonnie's cock. It seemed as if I could not experience both at the same time. But soon, David began to fuck me faster and harder.

"Keep pounding her cunt David....the more you fuck her, the harder she sucks my cock..."

It was true; David's cock pounding my cunt from behind caused me to respond to the fucking by sucking his friends cock. Lonnie was the beneficiary of David's good fucking. Now it was all coming together. I could experience the sensation of sucking Lonnie's cock as I felt David fucking me. Both the fucking and sucking were synchronized as my body began to respond, and I now felt the full sensation of both as we moved as one machine. The moaning, groaning and talking were filling the air, and bring me closer and closer to orgasm.

"I can't hold back any longer......David, you better hurry. We need to cum in her together...."

David released my tits, and grabbed my hips as he began to fuck me faster and faster.

"I'm about to cum....." David cried.

"Me too..." Lonnie moaned. Lonnie took my head in his hands and began to help me move up and down on his cock faster and faster.

"Ohhhhhfuck......I'm cumming...." David cried.

About that time Lonnie started forcing his cock deeper in my mouth as he thrust his hip toward me.

It was all too much, I was caught up in the sex and I began to cum...

"God....Here it comes Lynette...." Lonnie said, as he shot a huge load of hot cum in my mouth at the same time I felt David's cum splash against the walls of my cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhh....God your cunt feels so good....." David moaned as he shot load after load of cum in my pussy.

"Keep sucking my cock Lynette.....don't stop now." It felt like every load he shot in my mouth resulted in another orgasm in my cunt, as wave after wave swept thru me.

I don't know how many loads Lonnie shot in my mouth, but I took them all and continued to suck till he pushed me away. "Oh God Lynette, I can't take any more."

I fell forward on Lonnie's lap, gasping for air as David finished fucking me, and milking the last cum from his cock.

When David finished we all remained motionless for several minutes while we gained our breath. I could feel drops of sweat dripping from David on my back. We were all hot and sweaty. Soon David withdrew his half hard cock from my pussy. As soon as it cleared the opening, I could feel our combined cum run out of my pussy and down my legs. David rose and sat on the sofa next to Lonnie leaning back with his eyes closed.

I rose in front of Lonnie and pushed him back on the sofa and climbed over him, straddling him, and as I knelt over him, I lowered my pussy toward his mouth.

Seeing what I wanted, he slid down a little on the sofa until my pussy was poised directly over his mouth. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me down on his mouth.

"Oh yeah Lonnie. Suck my pussy.....lick it...." I told him.

He moaned his acceptance and eagerness.

I could press my pussy against his mouth as hard as I wanted, or pull back as I wanted.

Lonnie didn't want me to move away so he grabbed my ass and pulled me harder to his mouth, running his tongue in my cunt.

"You like the taste of my pussy, and the combination of my cum and David's don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmmm" he moaned in response.

Evidently Lonnie not only liked the combined cum flowing from my pussy, but David must have shared the same taste as he rose from the couch and knelt in front of Lonnie, and lowering his head, took Lonnie's cock in his mouth and began to suck it.

I had never seen a guy suck another, and it was a real turn-on. I took my tits in my hand and began to squeeze my tits and erect nipples as Lonnie grabbed my ass and pulled my cunt to his mouth. I continued to look over my shoulder as David continued to suck Lonnie's cock.

I continued to straddle Lonnie's mouth, as he sucked and licked my pussy. I couldn't believe I was having my pussy sucked while I watched a man suck another's cock. I could feel another orgasm coming on but I could hold back until I would have Lonnie suck my clit harder. I stayed on the verge of reaching orgasm as I continued to caress my tits and watch David suck Lonnie. I thought I had sucked Lonnie dry, but he was soon thrusting his hips at David to meet his sucking. I could tell he was about to cum.....

"Suck my clit....suck it harder.........suck it faster.....I'm gonna cum in you mouth while you cum in David's......."

He responded by moaning and attacking my clit.

It was working...I could feel an orgasm coming as Lonnie sucked my clit and began to moan, wanting my cum in his mouth, as he prepared to shoot a load in David's.

"Here it comes Lonnie......keep sucking my clit......harder....faster....drink it all...." I cried as I grabbed my tits and nipples so hard I thought they would burst as a huge orgasm swept through my body, and a stream of cum erupted in Lonnie's mouth.

"Ohhhhh God....keep sucking me....don't stop......" I screamed as I continued cumming in his mouth.

As he clutched my pussy to his mouth he began bucking as he started cumming in David's mouth...

"Ahhhhhhh Jesus....it feels soooooo good....." I moaned as my orgasms began to subside. I released the grip on my tits to see they were red and sore where I had squeezed so hard, but I didn't mind at all. I looked over my shoulder and realized he had cum in David's mouth, as he quit thrusting his cock in David's mouth.

Lonnie continued to suck my clit, and lick my pussy, taking as much of my cum as he could, but when I pulled away his face was soaked, and cum was running down his chin and chest, watery, but cum none the less.

As soon as David had finished sucking the last of Lonnie's cum he moved aside as I slid down Lonnie's body till my feet were touching the floor. I stood there, my pussy cum soaked, with cum running down my legs, soaking my thigh highs which were half way down my legs by now, looking at the two of them lying back, totally spend and exhausted.

This had been an exciting and satisfying experience, which brought several thoughts to my mind as I gathered my self, and my clothes. When would I do this again, and would I tell John about this when he returned?

wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From what I gathered, only the wife is allowed to have sex outside the marriage. Its a toxic one-sided relationship relationship if both parties of the relationship are not allowed to have sex outside the marriage. Even "open marriages" still have boundaries and deal breakers concerning sex outside the marriage. If you're doing unprotected sex with out regular STD testing and without knowing your sex partner has a clean bill of health through regular STD testing you're playing Russian roulette. Think your husband won't care if you give him a STD? Lying and hiding outside sex activities that don't have the husbands consent is breaking the agreement and is in fact cheating if he doesn't know about it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No idea

You have no idea how low is the esteem I have for you and your stories. You are.nothing more than a common whore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Crap

Is this what a slut fantasises? You must be from Mars. Only Martians do this shit.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

now i see why you cant rate this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

some skill set to use when she's an ex and to supplement income as needed

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

C is for Cookie Introducing Cookie Deathridge, a.k.a. Doctor Heartbreak.in Loving Wives
Do We Need to Talk? Another view of that theme, her sexual awakening.in Loving Wives
What Have You Done Amy Troubles follow the naive husband.in Loving Wives
The Doomsday List The ‘List Queen’ loses her crown.in Loving Wives
Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 01 The usual stuff husband, wife & lover. Different viewpoint.in Loving Wives
More Stories