Lynn and Bobby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers

******

When I got home, Lynn was in the kitchen, fixing a light dinner. Hair and make-up were perfect, as was the cute party dress I always complemented her on, and heels. God, she was beautiful! I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her.

She ran quickly to me, looking up anxiously, afraid I might have had a problem with Bill. "Is everything okay? What did he say?" She had a nervous look on her face. "Is he coming over?" Her questions were coming so fast I had no chance to answer.

I held up my hands and interrupted her. "He's coming over."

She smiled, relieved, but still nervous. "Is he going to, - I mean, - will he, - I mean ..." Finally she got control, closed her eyes tight, and said very carefully, with her eyes still closed, "Will Bill, -- you-know, do it to me -- Ah - with you here?"

If this hadn't been so serious, she would have been funny. She was so beautiful. So nervous. So precious. Looking up at me, expectantly. Love just poured out of my heart. I wanted to take her in my arms, laugh, and tell her everything was going to be all right, then kiss her. She was so eager for him to come over, so afraid I might have done something to make him mad. It was beautiful, and pathetic. If only she wanted me that much.

Then my brief dream vanished and painful reality returned. "Darling, what you're asking me is will he come over tonight and fuck you, while I watch."

She lowered her head and looked at the floor, embarrassed. Almost a minute went by before she whispered, "Yes." At least it was hard for her to talk about it.

I tried to speak as if I had a heart of stone, ignoring the voices in my head, while my gut was turning over. "He said, he'll fuck you here. He'll fuck you while I watch. To use his exact words, he's going to 'bang-you-like-a-drum!' And he said, I can watch him do it. Watch him, my Love, while he bangs you, just like a drum."

She kept her head down -- looking at the floor. She was obviously upset by how I said it, but I'm sure, she was pleased with what I had said. Finally, again in a whisper, she said, "Do you mind?"

I sighed, "Do I have a choice?"

Staring at the floor, after a pause, she started to speak, then stopped, closed her eyes, and slowly shook her head, no.

When Bill arrived, she ran to the door to meet him - like a returning lover -- with a big embrace and a long, warm, kiss, bending her knee and lifting her lovely foot back up in the air. She pushed her body against him and held the kiss. She was truly glad to see him. She couldn't hold him tight enough.

Well, I thought, control the pain Bobby. It has begun. Your long ordeal has begun. Just wait him out, wait him out. But at that moment I had no idea just how long and how painful it would turn out to be.

We had a drink, and then dinner. After dinner, we had another drink and Bill lit up a joint and took a puff. He gave it to Lynn and she had more than one puff. Enough to make her giggle, I thought. Finally, he took Lynn by the arm, led her out to the patio, and without a word, as I sat down, sipping my drink and watching, he stripped her down, buck naked, throwing her panties on the table in front of me. Just like we had stripped girls in the dorm. God, she was beautiful! That thick hairy beaver I loved, was naked for him. Then he stripped himself. Lynn stared to giggle. I was right about the grass. They ignored me. I stripped and got into the hot tub.

This time, there was no secret love play. They were open about their sex. They laughed together, as if I were not there. Standing next to the tub, he kissed her, stroked her ass, and played with her tits. She put her hands behind her head and pushed her elbows back, to show him how big her breasts were. He cupped one in each hand and bounced them up and down, laughing. She reached down, and cupped his big testicles in her two hands, bouncing them up and down, and saying "Big, heavy, full." Then, bursting out laughing and vigorously nodding yes when he responded "I'm gonna empty 'em in just a minute." Never looking at me -- either one of them - I could have been miles away! Well, it was exactly what I had asked them to do! And, no one knew about this. No one knew it was anything other than old friends getting together for dinner. I had to keep it that way to save our marriage.

They got into the tub and kissed and enjoyed the water. Then, Bill sat on the side of the hot tub, and spread his legs. She rubbed his hairy thighs, and worked her hands up to those huge testicles, and then up to his swollen cock, as it emerged from a thick, tangled, mass of black, curly hair. She played with it to get it harder. I had not seen that cock hard since college -- but it was just as big as I remembered. The purple head of his dick seemed too large to get into her mouth, but I knew she would manage it. His cock was covered with big blue veins -- a big, bulging vein twisting down the top and several more winding along the sides. It was thick, and long, and heavy. And when she held it with two hands, over half of it was sticking out above her hands -- it had to be ten inches long. She was playing with it --teasing it -- licking it -- putting the head of it in her mouth, and sucking it. He only looked at me once and that was when she was on her knees sucking his cock, his hand on the back of her head controlling her rhythm. It was then, that he looked over at me and smiled! Then, he looked down at my wife, sucking his cock. Trust me. That will put you in your place! He had made me his cuckold yesterday afternoon. In a few minutes he was going to cuckold me again, while I watched.

When he got out of the tub, that large hard penis stuck straight out and bounced as he walked. It seemed impossible he would ever get that massive, blue-veined organ into my wife's tight little pussy. His testicles hung low and swung as he moved. They would be slapping her ass, in just a moment. He helped her out of the hot tub and laid her down -- on her back - on the padded mat. She looked up at him, on his knees, above her. Then, she looked over at me. She looked me straight in the eye and her lips mouthed a silent message, "I love you."

Still looking straight at me, she spread her legs -- my wife, spread her legs wide, making that eager pussy available to my best friend! And, she was looking directly at me when she did it. He got down between her legs, that mammoth, blue-veined organ, still sticking straight-out. She turned from me and stared directly at it, her eyes hot with desire, and then, looking back at me, her lips again sent that silent message, "I love you", even as she was taking his cock in her hand, and guiding that big, purple head directly into her pussy.

She looked away from me, closed her eyes, and as he shoved it in, she gasped, "Oh my God! ... ... Oh my God! ... Oh Jesus! ... ...Oh, and as it slid deep into her wet, ready pussy she let out a sigh "Oh. - yes. ... yes. ... yes." and lifted her ass up to meet his thrust. She looked over at me, just one more time, but now her eyes were glazed, seeing nothing. Then she closed her eyes and started to pump her ass -- to pump and lift her ass to meet his every thrust. And, as though it were the most natural thing in the world, Bill started to fuck my wife -- with me, not three feet away in the hot tub, watching.

I had seen him fuck girls in the dorm, and he was never gentle. He pounded her pussy hard -- his big testicles slapping her ass, with every thrust. Her back was arched -- her head, thrown back -- her face, a mask of pleasure and lust -- her eyes clinched tight. She was pumping her ass, like she had never done with me. And, as she pumped, she grunted, grunted like an animal, each time that massive organ plunged deep inside her. Those animal-sounds grew louder and regular, matching his rhythm, as he fucked her -- hard -- brutally hard, as I had often seen him do to some slut, in our dorm! I could no longer recognize this passionate, grunting animal, this lusting creature, as my wife. She was foreign! She was someone else. They were covered with sweat -- it dripped off of them, as their bodies, pounded, wetly, noisily, together, in rhythm with those animal grunts. I watched them fuck steadily like that for about five minutes. Then, she started to groan.

"My-God!" I'm gonna come. I'm-gonna-come!" And then, "Oh-my-God! Please! Harder! Fuck-me-harder! Fuck-me! Fuck-me!" Her ass was pumping up at him, fast and hard, and he was pounding down on her, even harder until finally, she took a deep breath and held it, and at last, those foreign, animal sounds stopped, and her whole body started to tremble. From three feet away, I watched my wife have the most powerful orgasm I have ever seen. And it was with my best friend. It seemed like her orgasm lasted forever, her back arched, her head tilted back, her eyes clenched tight, holding her breath, her arms holding Bill, her whole body trembling, just trembling, as the contractions of her pussy squeezed that big thick cock and her hips pumped out of control. She was still coming when he increased the power of his stroke and began pumping a big load of semen into the woman I loved -- the woman who swore she loved me and told me so, silently, twice, only moments before she fucked him. She took it hungrily, eagerly, willingly, her arms grasping him around his back, and pulling him close to her breasts.

At last, they collapsed together, and lay there - panting, exhausted, spent - sweat dripping from their bodies, his big cock finally getting soft as his cum dripped out of her pussy onto the mat. She did not look at me, but buried her face in his shoulder, ashamed. She was ashamed, that I had seen her, with such raw, primitive, uncontrolled, carnal desire. I knew, of course, that she had felt an irresistible, fetish-driven, sexual pleasure, but I doubt she knew that or understood it. She was just ashamed of it! It was primitive, uncontrolled, raw sex! Pure carnal pleasure. She had first enjoyed it only yesterday and now I knew why she had made up her mind to fuck Bill again, no matter what. I watched her enjoy it again tonight and it was the first time I had ever seen my wife have such an orgasm. I understood, in that very moment -- what her fetish did to her - what she needed -- why she needed it, and, how much she needed Bill!

I also understood why she was so ashamed for me to see it, even as I realized that she had no reason to be ashamed because it was preset, fixed in her head. I knew she was helpless, unable to resist the attraction of that massive organ. I knew why she needed to fuck him -- why she had to fuck him, even though, she was still in love with me. I understood it, but I still felt a crippling agony. I knew she didn't understand it, and it must have been ripping her apart inside, loving me but needing him, and not understanding why. But I couldn't help her. I reached down into the water and felt my dick. It was little, soft, and shriveled. What the hell could I do for her! How the hell could I ever meet her need! I started to cry.

"Damn good pussy!" Bill shouted loudly. I jumped at his sudden shout. Bill shouted again as he raised up on his arms above my wife, "Damn good pussy." Then he let out a loud laugh, as I said my thanks that we had no near-by neighbors. He got up, pulled Lynn to her feet, and looked over at me saying, "We're going in the bedroom and fuck some more." She looked at me as she got up, her face seeming to say, "I love you, but I need him. I have no choice."

After they left I got dressed. I picked up the glasses. Then, feeling like the cuckold, they had just made me, I used a damp towel to wipe the mat where a huge puddle of his ejaculate had drained out of her. I mixed a fresh drink and walked back into the house. As I passed the open door to the master bedroom, they were in our bed -- fucking like newly weds and those rhythmic animal grunts had begun again. They didn't even bother to close the door!

I sat in my usual chair drinking, listening to them fuck, and waiting for those animal grunts to stop. When they suddenly stopped, my whole body tensed and for the first time a fierce jealously replaced my fear of losing her. I felt it in my belly. I could see in my mind and feel in my body that powerful, trembling, orgasm she was having at that very instant. Something I could never give her. Then all was quiet. Later I heard occasional bursts of soft, lewd giggling. What was he doing to her, I wondered helplessly? Two drinks later, the grunts started again. Again, I waited for them to stop. And, again, I felt the same helpless jealously in my gut when they did. It was midnight when he got up to dress and leave, nodding to me as I sat in my chair sipping my drink. He mumbled two words as he walked out -- "Fantastic pussy!"

She called to me, and I got into bed with her. I had tears in my eyes. She embraced me -- held me tight. "I love you! God, how I love you. I love you so! - I'm sorry -- I'm so sorry -- Oh God, baby -- I'm so very sorry. Please believe me. I'm so sorry. Please believe I love you. Don't cry. Please don't cry. I'm so ashamed it hurts me -- so terribly ashamed! I love you. But believe me -- Oh God - please believe me - I couldn't help it -- I couldn't help myself. I needed him. I needed that big rock hard cock with everything in my body and soul."

I heard Bill's voice in my brain every time that horny bitch spread her legs for me, she always told me how much she loved her husband and how much she needed my dick.

She was right, of course, she did need him, but what the hell could I do now? Give her a lecture on fetish psychology? I kissed her, told her I loved her, and held her tight. I could smell his sweat on her naked breasts and belly. Her thighs were moist and sticky from the loads of semen he had pumped into her. Her body had a strong, pungent, masculine smell of stale sweat and stale semen. The smell of his semen and the smell of his sweat that covered her body seemed to fill the entire room. The sheet on which I was lying was wet from his ejaculate.

She told me, over and over, that she loved me and that she was sorry, as I lay in her arms. After a while she reached down timidly and played with my dick, which was soft and floppy. She whispered "Can I do anything for you?" That was more than I could take and I started to cry. She was trying to offer me sex. Trying to make up for what she had done. "Oh my God" I said out loud, "what can I do?" Then, I cried openly, sobbing, as she held me and said over and over again "I love you -- I'm sorry -- Please don't cry -- I love you -- I'm sorry -- Please don't cry." We finally went to sleep. The next morning, she started a new day with a big, satisfied smile.

He came over the next night. Their routine was the same. Exactly, the same. The same giggling eagerness when he stripped her on the patio. The same laughing in the hot tub. The same frantic pumping of her ass on the mat by the tub. The same grunting animal sounds. The same exploding orgasm. The same trembling of her body. The same hiding of her face from me when she lay panting in his arms. The same fucking in the bedroom as I listened for those animal grunts to suddenly stop. The same sick, helpless, jealousy in my gut when they did. The same soft, bawdy laughter while they rested. Even, the same "Fantastic pussy" when that bastard nodded good night. The same call to bed. The same smell of his sweat and his semen on her body. The same dampness in the bed where I lay. The same memories of those animal sounds coming from this bed into the living room, where I was drinking and dreading the moment they stopped. These sights and sounds and smells had been burned into my brain and played over and over as I lay beside her.

She again told me again how very sorry she was that she needed it so much. I remembered Bill's voice They always tell you they need it. As before, she held me and kissed me. Again, she woke up the next morning with the same big smile of contentment on her face. She was getting exactly what she needed -- what she wanted. I could wait. Did I have choice?

Bill came over several nights later. Lynn was just as glad to see him as before. We had drinks and dinner and Lynn was nervous and giggling. She was really looking forward to sex with him again. We went out to the patio after dinner and talked a bit but Lynn was so anxious for sex that they were naked and playing with each other in minutes. I got into the hot tub in silence, watching them frolic naked on the patio. Then they got in the tub acting as though I did not exist. They kissed and laughed and moved around enjoying the water. After a few minutes, Bill moved over to the other side of the tub and sat on the side, just opposite me, a few feet away. He spread his legs slightly and his huge testicles hung down low. His dick was getting hard.

He looked across the tub at me, a smirk on his face and his eyes seeming to say "You're gonna watch your wife suck me off." He was enjoying himself watching my humiliation. When his cock was rock hard and standing straight up, Lynn moved slowly toward him. Then, she got down on her knees in the tub. God! I didn't want to watch this but I couldn't turn my eyes away. Bill was still smiling at me, enjoying the expression of helpless anger on my face, which I was unable to hide. I just stared at them. She was on her knees in front of him, his big, hard, cock standing straight up just a few inches from her face. It was all happening just a few feet away from me.

He reached down with both hands and played with her lovely breasts. Then, without touching Bill's dick with her hands, Lynn bent her head down resting those soft breasts on his thighs. She took his cock into her mouth and started to suck it. All of her movements were slow. But, I knew there was nothing slow about her tongue. I knew from experience what she was doing to his cock with that swirling tongue. I just stared! My eyes were frozen! Watching my wife on her knees with that big cock in her mouth. Her head moved up and down slowly at first, then faster and faster as she sucked him off while I watched. I saw it all, except that rapidly moving tongue working on the head of his dick. But I knew he was feeling an electric almost painful thrill as she drove him closer and closer to ejaculation. I felt helpless watching them, knowing he was going to pump a big load of cum into my wife's warm mouth.

It didn't take her long. Three or four minutes. Then he groaned and his head fell back, mouth open, as the contractions of his cock began to pump. My eyes were frozen, staring at that big cock, as it moved in and out of her mouth! I imagined his cock pumping one glob after another of thick creamy cum into her soft, warm, mouth. The mouth I loved to kiss!

She held his cock in her mouth, gently, his orgasm complete. Then she let it slip out of her mouth, looked up at him and smiled - with her mouth full of cum. She turned around and smiled at me, as though noticing me for the first time. I could see his cum filling her mouth. Then she stood up, bent her head down and let most of his thick, sticky semen slowly drip out of her mouth into the hot tub, where I saw it spreading on the surface of the water -- a huge, foamy blob of creamy, white, semen, with thick, heavy, strands, sinking down deeper below the surface. It was a massive load.

Then that bastard said, "Give your husband a big kiss, baby." She walked across the tub and put her arms around me and gave me a big wet kiss, plunging her tongue deep into my mouth. Her tongue was heavy with the pungent, musky taste of his semen. It was as though my mouth had just received an intimate, masculine message from that bastard's huge testicles.

For several weeks, Bill came over to have dinner and to fuck my wife, three, sometimes four nights a week. Lynn looked forward eagerly to his visits. Her hair and nails were always perfect. She fixed special meals, bought special dresses she thought he would like, and spent hours anxiously getting ready for his arrival. She greeted him at the door with eager giggling and a big kiss. They were like happy new lovers. After kissing her he would say hello to me and shake my hand. I would fix the drinks and we would sit in the living room and talk about friends, local news, and reminisce about our college days, as though it were a casual visit. Lynn would serve dinner, always watching Bill to see if her efforts in the kitchen met his approval. She sat next to him at dinner and they exchanged coy glances and, sometimes, double entendres like lovers. Occasionally, she would reach under the table and stroke his thigh and when she did, he would look at me, and smile. He enjoyed watching me sit helplessly while my wife made sexual advances.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers