Lynn and Bobby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,085 Followers

"I've never had a man do that before. He's got big tonsils. They just enveloped the head of my dick like nothing I ever felt before."

"He's not gay, you know. Taking your dick in his mouth is a form of humiliation -- the ultimate humiliation really - and that turns him on big time because he knows he's stimulating the man who's getting ready to fuck his wife."

"You work hard at this, don't you?" I chuckled. Sandy was an interesting woman.

"Like I said, he deserves it. He needs it, he really does. We have a good life. He worked long hours to be successful and now he makes a lot of money. He's good to me. He deserves happiness, so I try to make him happy. He's got these sex hang-ups so I have to keep him safe. Without me he would have gotten into deep shit years ago with his unusual needs and weaknesses."

Then she laid down on the bed and heaved a big sigh. She opened her arms to me and for the first time since I met her she was not acting to entertain her husband. She was just having fun for herself. I lay down with her and embraced her and kissed her. I kissed her softly and we lay there propped up on pillows, sipping our Glenlivet. As we talked, I began to understand this remarkable woman for the first time. We talked and laughed and played with each other for over an hour. She knew all about me -- where I worked, that I was happily married, that my wife was at her mother's house. She knew that I was "safe". I told her about myself and about Lynn -- not everything, of course -- but a lot.

After we got to know each other much better, we fucked. She was a different woman. She was passionate with strong, long-lasting orgasms that grabbed my cock hard. She was not the moaner-groaner she had been when her husband was watching, but she pumped her ass like she enjoyed it. She was really good and our bodies fit well together.

After her first orgasm, she held me close. "Damn! I really need this. It's always difficult to find just the right man."

We fucked several times that night. And the bed made noise against the wall each time we did, but she was such a good fuck that I didn't even think about that poor bastard jacking off just inches away. I just fucked her and relaxed and enjoyed myself. And, she enjoyed it too. Then we slept.

Bright and early -- if ten o'clock can be called bright and early -- there was a polite knock on our door and her husband entered carrying a tray of coffee and toast. He served us in bed. He stood beside the bed, naked, waiting for Sandy to give him orders. His dick was flaccid. We took our time and after we finished our coffee, she called him over to her, as she lay in bed. She threw her covers off and lay there naked. I knew she was back on stage and into her act. It was interesting to watch.

"Want to fuck me baby? You know I how like my morning fuck." She said in a very sexy voice. "Are you gonna be up to it this time?"

Dave stood there and nodded, nervously. It looked to me like a ritual they had been through before and I figured he understood what was about to happen. I sure as hell didn't.

"Come on baby, fuck your wife. Bobby's been fucking me all night. It's your turn now."

He just stood there looking at her, but now his face looked strange -- almost an expression of fear. She reached over and started to play with his dick, which was soft and floppy. She kept on playing with it but it did not start to get hard. Then she leaned over and sucked it. She kept on sucking it and playing with it and encouraging him to get a hard on and fuck her. His dick stayed soft. She flopped it up and down in her hand and started to laugh at him.

"Well, this damn thing is no use to a woman. You can't fuck me with this useless thing. I guess Bobby is going to have to satisfy your wife this morning."

She reached over and started playing with me, sucked me a couple of times and my dick got hard. "Look at this hard on, baby. That's what's supposed to happen to a man when I play with his dick. Look how hard he is. Are you sure you don't want to fuck me? Come on baby try to get it up! Try!"

He stood there with a helpless look on his face and his floppy dick in his hand. He tried to stimulate himself making rapid motions as though jacking off, but his dick stayed soft. He was pathetic. Sandy burst out laughing. It was a loud and malicious laugh. She was ridiculing him.

"Okay, baby. You can't get it up. I guess Bobby will have to fuck me. But we'll let you watch. You can jack off if you want to."

She just kept laughing at him and then I saw a very strange thing happen. His dick started to get hard. As she laughed and ridiculed him he got a powerful hard on and held it in his hand stroking it.

"Too late baby. You lost your chance. Bobby's gonna fuck me now. You just stand there and play with your dick." She kept laughing at him.

I can't say why, but I started to get angry. She was a dominatrix and her husband was being cowed into submission. He was enjoying it. Maybe as a man I put myself in his place or something. I don't know what happened to me. Of course I knew she wasn't trying to dominate me, so I had no real reason to be angry. Then I remembered what my wife and her friend, Princess, told me over and over. They said I always knew what a woman needed. Maybe they were right. Here was this dominant, arrogant bitch having her way. What she needed was to be mastered.

I knew how to do that. I grabbed her shoulders and threw her down on the bed, roughly. Her laughter stopped immediately and she looked up at me with a surprised expression. Suddenly I got very turned on by the thought that I was going to give this bitch what she needed.

"Spread your legs you horny bitch! Spread 'em wide!" I was almost shouting at her. I reached down and forced her legs apart and got between them. I was very rough and the dominant expression on her face was suddenly replaced by one of trembling submission. Her pussy was dripping wet when I shoved my cock into her and began to fuck her. She put her arms around me and pulled me close.

"Oh God Bobby. Take me! Take what you want." She was humping now and passionate.

It was a completely different fuck from her exaggerated acting last night and also different from our tender, loving fucks later in bed. Now there was no acting. And there was no tenderness at all. The only thing I wanted was to tame this dominating bitch and show her what it felt like to get fucked hard. And that's the way I fucked her.

"Shut up bitch and pump your ass!" And that's exactly what she did. I fucked her hard for several minutes. She was moaning loudly, not at all like her acting performance last night, and she was pumping her ass with real passion. I heard the sound of my body slamming into hers and my cock went deep. My balls were slapping her ass and when I looked down at her tits, they were bouncing with each powerful thrust. I didn't give a damn about her orgasm - I was working too hard for my own.

But she beat me to it! I felt her pussy contract on my cock just before I pumped my load and that made my orgasm even better. She grunted like an animal with each contraction of her pussy. At last, I relaxed and collapsed on top of her, I heard her husband groan and saw him ejaculate on the bed beside us. He had been masturbating and watching us fuck. I knew from her strong contractions that she wasn't acting this time. She enjoyed gettin' it as much as her husband enjoyed watchin' it. I did not give him an opportunity to eat my cum. I just relaxed in the saddle and lay there.

She was kissing me, and holding me tight and my cock was growing soft inside her. She said hoarsely in my ear, "Oh God baby, I knew you could handle me. That's exactly what I needed. I needed to be tamed and you sure as hell tamed me. There's not a bitch alive who could dominate you."

Then she looked up at her husband and said with contempt, "That's how a man does it baby. He just takes what he wants from a woman. He just uses her, any way he wants to! Go get us some more coffee and then you're going to have to change the sheets on this bed."

Dave just nodded. With his limp dick bouncing comically, he walked out of the room. Sandy put her arms around me and pulled me close. "Oh God baby, you have no idea how much I needed to get fucked just like that. I'm going to need you to visit again soon. For me, not him. I won't have to act with you. You can just take what you want, any way you want it, and I'll turn on for you. Of course, we will have to let him watch, at least once."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,085 Followers
12