Lynn and Lee: Gift of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

"Yes," Lynn replied.

"What?"

"Please suck my nipples, Mistress."

Flicking the other nipple, a little harder this time, Angela let a disapproving tone creep into her voice. "I don't know why I should. You're such a naughty little girl. You backtalk, and pout. Why should I give you pleasure?"

"I'll be good. Please, Mistress, suck them. They ache so bad. I need your lips on me, Mistress."

Dragging her nails over the swell of Lynn's right breast, Angela raised her eyebrows, and said, "They are so pretty." Bringing her hand back, she smacked Lynn's breast, causing it to jiggle, and drawing a little yelp from the redhead. "I still don't know why you deserve such a treat."

"I'll let Lee fuck you, Mistress," Lynn offered.

"Let me? I could suck him hard right now, and ride that cock all day, and you couldn't do anything about it."

"I'll eat all his cum out of your pussy, Mistress."

Angela snorted derisively, and smacked Lynn's other breast. "I could make you do that too. Your hands are restrained -- where would you go, if I decided to shove my cunt in your face, and make you lick all his cum out?"

"Please, Mistress," Lynn pouted, with just a hint of a sob.

"I'm still not convinced."

"I'll let you have him any time you want. You can fuck him whenever you want to."

Angela purred, turning to look at Lee's now soft cock. "Well, now, that's tempting."

"Please, suck my nipples, Mistress. I can't stand it. I need it. Please, Mistress."

A sharp, warbling cry of relief bubbled from Lynn's lips, as Angela wrapped hers around Lynn's right nipple. Angela massaged the bud with her lips for a moment, tickling it with the tip of her tongue, and then nipped the tender flesh with her teeth.

Lynn yelped, and jerked, rattling the handcuffs against the metal headboard. Angela purred in response, and kissed the nipple she had just bitten. She then traced kisses over Lynn's pendulous breast, moving toward the other. The blonde's own stiff, pink nipples dragged across Lynn's skin, as Angela kissed her way to the tip of the redhead's other breast.

Angela suckled the bud, exactly as she had done before. When she parted her lips, as she had before biting down the last time, Angela felt Lynn stiffen beneath her, in preparation. Looking up into Lynn's eyes, Angela flicked her tongue over the pebbled flesh, and then sucked it again.

Once more, Lynn stiffened in anticipation of the bite, and again Angela defied her bound lover's expectations, curling her tongue around the nipple instead. Lynn let out a high-pitched moan, and squeezed her thighs, attempting to quell the burning need building there.

Again, Angela sucked Lynn's nipple in, quite hard, and then bit down, when Lynn wasn't expecting it. The redhead lurched beneath Angela, a gasping scream bursting forth from her lips. Angela let out a sensual little growl, and bit down again, softer this time -- almost a graze of her teeth, rather than a real bite.

Crawling over Lynn's body, Angela whispered in her ear, "Is your pussy getting wet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I bet you wish you could touch it, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, it's aching so bad."

"I bet you want me to lick it, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes -- what?"

"I want you to lick my cunt, Mistress," Lynn gasped out, once again clenching her intimate muscles, against a surge of need.

Sitting up, Angela roughly jerked Lynn's legs apart, pulling her knees up, and out. "You want me to eat your pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want you to eat my pussy."

Lee let out an amused grunt, having recovered enough to move closer, where he had a better view of the two women at play. When Angela gave him a rebuking glance, he held up his hands defensively, and mimed closing a zipper over his lips. Angela nodded once, and then turned back to Lynn.

"Tell me," Angela commanded, and spanked her hand down on Lynn's folds.

"I want you to eat my pussy, Mistress."

"Tell me." Angela's hand fell again on Lynn's sex, with a muffled smack.

"I want you to eat my cunt, Mistress."

"Tell me," Angela repeated, landing the hardest blow yet on Lynn's saturated sex.

The words burst from Lynn in a rush, "I want you to lick my cunt, Mistress. I want you to make me come, Mistress. I need your mouth on me, Mistress."

"Good," Angela purred, and spanked Lynn's nether lips a final time. She then brought her palm to her lips, licking off the creamy juices there. Offering Lynn a crooked grin, Angela bent down, to support her weight on her hands, and scooted her knees, centering her face over Lynn's sex.

"Please -- lick me, Mistress," Lynn moaned.

Letting out a growl, Angela snapped forward, like a striking cobra, and sucked Lynn's folds between her lips. Lynn screamed to the ceiling, the relief to her burning need bringing the sound to her lips involuntarily. Pulling back slowly, Angela pulled Lynn's labia out taut, and then let them slip from between her lips.

Moving back in, between Lynn's trembling thighs, Angela snaked her tongue back out, running it along the length of Lynn's folds, with agonizing slowness. She continued this torturous lapping, building a slow burning fire in Lynn's loins.

After what felt like hours, the speed and pressure of Angela's lapping tongue increased. Lynn's arousal surged, and she soared toward her peak. Just as she reached her precipice, and teetered on the edge of tumbling over, Angela pulled away from her.

"Please, Mistress," Lynn moaned pitifully, trying unsuccessfully to press her thighs together, in the faint hope that the stimulation would push her over into orgasm.

Angela kept Lynn's legs from closing, and spanked the side of one of the redhead's buttocks, for good measure. Waiting until Lynn's pleasure ebbed slightly, Angela spanked Lynn's pussy again.

Lynn cried out, her juices spattering over her thighs, from beneath Angela's hand. The same sequence of events played out three times, and then Angela moved to stab her tongue into Lynn's depths.

Lynn surged once more, toward orgasm, as Angela lapped and sucked with hungry purpose. As before, however, the blonde pulled away, just as Lynn was about to come.

"Please, make me come, Mistress," Lynn sobbed.

Angela's only answer was another spank, quickly followed by another snake-like strike, culminating in her teeth nipping Lynn's bud. Lynn let out a choked, hoarse scream, lurching beneath the blonde, who held her hips down hard against the mattress.

Pulling back, Angela hovered over Lynn's sex, drinking in the musky perfume of the redhead's arousal. Lynn panted for breath, still writhing, in an attempt to cool both the fires of need, and of pain, which shot through her sex.

"Suck her tits," Angela gasped to Lee. He moved quickly to obey, and Angela noticed that he was growing hard again. Moaning, in anticipation of having his cock inside her soon, Angela thrust her tongue into Lynn, to bring on the redhead's release, this time.

Lee sucked Lynn's nipple hard, as he knew she liked it, having to concentrate to keep the bud from sliding free of his lips. Lynn writhed and lurched, her body completely out of her control, and the chain of the handcuffs rattling in a continuous, discordant melody. He glanced down, watching Angela devour Lynn, concentrating on his lover's clit.

Neither Lee, nor Angela managed to ride out the first throes of Lynn's orgasm. Her violent thrashing bucked them both away, as she jerked hard on the handcuffs, instinctively trying to cover her over-sensitive sex. Angela caught one leg, gripping it hard, and thrust three fingers into Lynn's tightly contracted canal, to stroke them furiously.

Lynn screamed at the top of her lungs, her whole body on fire, and electric pulses of pleasure arching through her sex. When she coughed, and her breathing turned to ragged gasps, Angela pulled her fingers from Lynn's depths.

Lee had a look of mild concern on his face, watching his love fight for air, her eyes tightly closed, and her body trembling violently. Angela, having seen this many times before, simply smiled, and gently stroked her hand over her redheaded friend's quivering legs.

Lynn eventually caught her breath, letting out a long sigh of relief. Then she moaned, and a smile spread across her face. "Oh my," she whispered, and chuckled weakly.

"Go get her some water, while I get the handcuffs off," Angela instructed.

"Okay," Lee responded, his concern gone now, seeing the warm glow of Lynn's pleasure in her face.

As Lee slid off the bed, and headed toward the kitchen, Angela removed the handcuffs. As soon as her hands were free, Lynn pulled her friend down into a deep kiss.

"It's been a while since you did that to me," Lynn said with a smile.

"Uh huh," Angela agreed, giving Lynn a wink.

They both laughed, as Lee walked back into the room with a glass. Lynn drank down several swallows of water, and then collapsed back on the bed with a moan.

"Worn out, Babydoll?" Lee asked.

"Yep," Lynn chuckled.

Angela reached out, wrapping her hand around Lee's half-erect manhood. "Well then, somebody needs to do something about this. It would be just rude to leave the poor man like this."

Lynn purred, and shivered. She then scooted over to the edge of the bed, and looked up into her man's eyes. "I want to watch you fuck her, Baby."

Now stroking her hand slowly over Lee's cock, Angela leaned in to say, "I want you to fuck me. I need that gorgeous cock inside me." She then kissed him hungrily.

"Ride him, Angie. He can go forever like that," Lynn advised, gesturing to Lee for him to lie down.

"Oh?" Angela questioned, with amusement. She uncurled her fingers from his cock, and Lee lay down on the bed, next to Lynn.

"Mmm hmm. He almost never comes when I ride him. I can just keep coming, and coming, until I can't move any more."

Raising one knee, and straddling Lee's prone body, Angela flipped her blonde locks over her shoulder, and said, "Well, if I'm driving, then there's something I want first. It's been a long time since I sat on a man's face."

Lee crooked his finger at her, and slipped out his tongue, to wiggle it suggestively.

"Mmm hmm, I like that," Angela moaned approvingly, and moved forward, to lower her sex to his waiting mouth. She let out a long sigh of pleasure, as he stabbed his tongue deep inside her.

Angela rocked her hips, smearing her juices over Lee's face, grinding her sex into his mouth. Lee lapped, sucked, and tongue-fucked her -- drinking up her bittersweet juices.

"Ooo," Angela squealed, as Lee sucked her clit hard between his lips, holding her hips in place, so she couldn't pull away from him. "Mmm, that's good."

"He love's licking pussy," Lynn said, with a grin.

Wiggling her hips, and reaching up to pinch her nipples hard, Angela brokenly groaned, "It certainly feels like it." She let her muscles relax for a moment, and then asked, "Do you like eating pussy?"

Lee didn't even pause in his lapping of Angela's velvety folds. His reply was muffled, and unintelligible. Angela and Lynn both laughed, though Angela's mirth was cut off by a sharp gasp, as Lee attacked her clit again.

Angela leaned forward, onto her hands, putting her clit in a better position for him to reach it. He took the cue, without the slightest hesitation, sucking her bud -- hood and all -- between his lips hard. He shook his head back and forth, keeping on the strong suction, and flicked his tongue over her rapidly.

Angela yelped, and then growled, "Oh God -- yes. Lick it. I'm almost there."

Lee moaned around her, feeling her juices running down his chin, and noticing the taste get stronger, as she drew closer to her peak. He kept on the pressure, as Angela pushed her hips harder into his face. A few moments later, he felt the muscles of her buttocks tighten beneath his hands, and her body go stiff above him.

Angela sat, frozen in place, her mouth open in a silent scream, and her eyes tightly closed. Then the dam within her burst, and she screamed at the top of her lungs, jerking and trembling, as her orgasm took hold of her.

Lee kept lapping, his tongue not slowing in the slightest. Angela kept coming, each inhale a gasp, and each exhale a squeal. Her arms wobbled beneath her, and she let her body fall to the bed. Lee tightened his grip on her ass, holding her against his face, until she lurched away, with a loud yelp.

Lynn rolled over, and lapped Angela's milky juices from Lee's face. Glancing up, she saw Angela still face down into the bed, growling and groaning into the bedclothes, with her ass still high in the air. Every so often, the blonde's bottom would wiggle, as a particularly strong shock of pleasure shot through her.

Her tongue bath complete, Lynn kissed her man lustily. "I loved that."

"Me too," Lee chuckled.

"Me three," Angela chimed in, her voice still muffled by the coverings. Lynn and Lee laughed, and Angela joined in, when she lifted her face from the mattress. Her head still hung limply, and her breaths still came in quick, loud blasts.

"She has such a pretty pussy, doesn't she, Lee?" Lynn said, while looking up at Angela's sex, and running her fingers over Lee's erection.

"Tasty, too," he interjected.

Lynn chuckled, and then asked, "Do you want to fuck it, Baby?"

"Hell yeah," he answered, "I know you want to see me pounding her too."

"Mmm hmm," Lynn agreed.

"Okay," Angela said, drawing the word out, as she had still not quite caught her breath. Looking back over her shoulder at Lynn, she waved her hand and continued, "So get out of the way, already."

Lynn chuckled, and moved out of the way. Angela wasted no time in straddling Lee, facing him, and moving into position over his cock.

"I get the honors," Lynn said, wrapping her fingers around Lee's cock, and pointing it up at Angela's sex. She rubbed the tip up and down Angela's slick folds for a few strokes, and then slipped it between the blonde's labia.

Angela sank down, with a moan, engulfing Lee inside her. She stayed there, with him buried inside her, and wiggled her hips a little, stirring his shaft in her depths. She then put her hands on his legs, and rose up over him, her labia clinging to his shaft.

Angela bounced on Lee's cock, her long moan rising and falling in pitch, in time with speed of her hips. She growled, and then gasped out, "I love that cock."

"And I love that pussy," Lee agreed. "I love the way those tits bounce, too."

"Oh yeah?" Angela let her hips slam down harder then, her ass making a loud slap against his skin. She kept it up, their bodies clashing with loud smacks, and setting her breasts to bouncing more violently.

Angela rose quickly toward a crescendo. Between his cock filling her so well, and her being in control, the pressure within her swelled by the moment. "Mmm, thank you for sharing, Lynn."

"You're welcome. His cock looks so good, all covered in your juices. Come for him, Angie. He loves watching a woman come on his cock."

"Yeah -- come for me," Lee said in low, sensual tones.

Angela didn't answer, as she was too wrapped up in her inevitable climax. Already, she was on the edge, held there in that perfect moment of ecstasy. She slammed her hips down hard on his throbbing shaft, stroking him into her depths, until it hit her.

Sitting up straight over his cock, Angela screamed, "Yes!" She grabbed her breasts hard, pinching the nipples between her forefingers and thumbs even harder. Her hips rocked slowly, as she trembled violently. Her initial scream trailed off into several more, of slightly lesser volume, as the waves of orgasm flowed through her body.

At last, she ceased to scream, and move, sitting on his throbbing organ, and gasping for breath. Her hands fell heavily from her breasts, and she fell forward onto them.

Lee grabbed her ass tight, with an evil grin on his face, and started thrusting up into her still quivering pussy.

Angela's eyes, which had been closed, popped wide open, and a high-pitched gasp erupted from her. She sucked in a breath, and then let out an animalistic growl. Looking down, she saw Lee looking between their bodies, watching his cock plunge into her.

"Oh yeah -- fuck her baby," Lynn moaned, lying where she had a good view, and sliding a vibrator she had retrieved from the bedside table into her depths.

"Yes -- fuck me," Angela hissed.

Lee added power to his thrusts, drawing a growled scream from Angela. She was nearly to her peak again, her first orgasm having never completely ended, before he surprised her with that first thrust.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder," Angela growled, feeling her muscles tighten again.

Her scream of release was nearly feral, and turned ear-splitting at the end, as she reached her peak again. This transformed into a broken series of yelps and screams, as Lee didn't relent in the slightest.

At last, Angela couldn't take any more of the endless climax, and lurched off him. His pussy-slick cock slid against her tummy twice, before Lee stopped thrusting.

"Oh... My... Fucking... God," Angela gasped out, and then squealed as her body contracted in another wave of orgasmic energy.

Pulling the vibrator from her depths, and turning it off, Lynn sat up. She swatted Angela playfully on the ass, and said, "Your turn to get out of the way."

With a weary groan, Angela slid slowly off Lee. Lynn immediately pushed her vibrator up against the wall, and tugged on Lee's arm, gesturing with her head for him to move closer, giving her room to straddle him.

As soon as there was room between him, and the still panting Angela, Lynn swung her knee over him, and reached down for his cock. She sank down onto it, with a sigh, and immediately started rocking her hips forward and back.

Lee contracted his muscles, causing his cock to swell and twitch inside her. "Yeah -- ride it, and come for me, Babydoll."

Lynn gasped, and then chuckled, pulling her fingers to her lips. She sucked on the tips, and then moved the hand downward, to trace circles over her clit. The rocking of her hips sped up. "Your cock feels so good -- so deep inside me."

Already built up from masturbating, while she watched Lee pounding her blonde friend, Lynn was on the edge, in less than a minute of grinding her hips on his cock. Removing her fingers from her clit, she reached for the vibrator instead. She turned it on, and brought the humming tip over her hood. A long, quavering gasp bubbled from her, as the plastic dick buzzed against her hood ring.

"Oh God. Oh God, Baby," Lynn gasped, nearly to her peak.

"Do it. Come for me," He grunted, trying to ignore the tinges of pain, caused by how hard she was rocking her hips, pulling his cock at an unnatural angle, every time she rocked them backward.

"Uh huh. Oh yeah. Oh yes. Oh YES!" Lynn's final word turned into a loud scream, as she came on Lee's cock.

Lee bucked his hips upward, keeping his cock moving inside her, as Lynn let the vibrator fall to the bed. She held her fingers tight over her clit, moving them in a few rapid circuits every so often, until the strongest part of her climax played out.

She leaned forward slightly, and shook her head at Lee, when he grasped her buttocks. Catching her breath, leaning with her hands on his chest, Lynn quivered through the little tinges of orgasmic energy still flowing through her.

As soon as she could breathe again, she sat back up straight, and rocked her hips once more. She opted for her fingers this time, instead of the vibrator, which still lay humming against Lee's leg. In less than a minute, she came again. This time, she rolled off Lee, to collapse next to him, up against the wall.

The vibrator was entirely too close to her sensitive sex, and she fumbled for it, to turn it off. Lee sat up, picked up the toy, and turned it off.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers