Lynn and Lee: Gift of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,282 Followers

Angela, who had recovered, reached out for the vibrator. Lee handed it to her, and she said, "You really can go forever like this, can't you?"

"I've come with a woman riding me before, but it doesn't happen very often. Something about the angles, I guess," Lee explained, and shrugged.

"Well, I'm glad," she said sultrily, and then tugged on his arm. "Get over here. I want more."

He chuckled, and once more scooted over to her side of the bed, lying down on his back again. He winced, when his buttocks landed on the cold, wet spot, from where Angela's juices had soaked the sheets earlier.

Angela straddled him, with her ass facing him this time. She sank down onto his erection, with a long moan, and then turned on the vibrator. Sliding the toy between them, she pressed it against her clit.

Lee reached down to lay his hands on Angela's buttocks, as her ass rose and fell before him. He could just feel the vibrations of the toy, and catch glimpses of it whenever Angela's hips reached the apex of their climb, before slamming down again.

"Spank my ass," Angela groaned.

Lee gave her left buttock a slap.

"Harder," she growled, her hips never pausing, but continuing to slam up and down.

He gave her a sharp smack this time, on the opposite cheek.

A frustrated sounding growl erupted from Angela, and she screamed, "Harder!"

Lee brought his hand up, getting a good swing, and brought it down with enough force to sting his palm this time.

"Fuck yeah. Again!"

He spanked her again, seeing the imprint of his hand plainly visible on both her cheeks now.

"Don't stop!"

Repeatedly, Lee's hand fell on Angela's taut bottom, until it glowed all over with a rosy red color. He sped up the tempo of his spanking, and received an approving moan from Angela in response.

Lee was so engrossed in keeping up his rhythm, that he didn't notice any of the signs of Angela's approaching climax, a couple of minutes later. The sound of her scream, and the tight squeeze of her walls around him informed him when she did come, however.

Angela screamed and quivered through her climax, her hips still bouncing haltingly over Lee's cock. She whipped her head, to look over her shoulder, the look in her face showing that she was obviously still in the midst of her orgasm. "Take me. Fuck me. Come inside me."

"Do it, Baby. Fill her up," Lynn cooed.

Levering his upper body off the bed, Lee reached up, and grabbed Angela's hips. Using them as a handle, he pulled himself up, and slid his knees under him. As soon as he was up on his knees, he pulled up on Angela's hips, lining up her dripping sex with his cock.

"Fuck me," Angela ordered, the second word changing into a squeal, as he drove his cock home.

Lee gave her every ounce of strength he had, right from the beginning. His fingers dug into her hips, as he slammed his cock into her. Their flesh collided with resounding smacks, in a rapid tempo. Even though Lee rarely came while being ridden, he was never far from it. He could feel his seed bubbling up for release, after only a few strokes.

Angela had never really stopped coming, and Lee's powerfully thrusting cock, pushed her to another peak. A wail of ecstasy erupted from her, as her walls clenched around him again. Then she screamed, "Come in my pussy!"

Already beyond the point of words, Lee answered only with grunts of exertion. The rhythm of his thrusting hips slowed, becoming jerky, and then he slammed his cock home one last time, screaming in release. His cock pulsed, shooting jets of hot semen into Angela's depths, coating her walls.

Angela moaned, feeling the pool of warmth spreading within her. "Oh yeah. So hot."

Lee's head fell against Angela's back, as he gasped for breath. Involuntary jerks assaulted him, as he continued to ooze cream into Angela's tightly clenched depths.

After a few minutes, Lee brokenly groaned, "Gotta move."

Angela moaned in protest, and then yelped, as he slid free from her, leaving her feeling hollow, save for the still warm pool of his cum inside her.

Leaning over Angela, Lynn kissed the panting blonde's bottom. Angela looked back, and Lynn said, "I believe I promised to clean you up."

"Oh dear," Angela gasped, and then chuckled.

Lee moved out of the way, with what little strength he had left, lying down to watch, although his eyelids were getting heavy.

Lynn lay down, and slid beneath Angela, pulling down on the blonde's hips. A dollop of Lee's cream was already peeking from between Angela's labia, and Lynn gathered it up on her tongue, with an excited moan.

Angela let out a sharp gasp, as Lynn's tongue probed her over-sensitive flesh. She dimly heard Lynn say, "Push," through the blood pounding in her ears, and did so. The pool of Lee's cum ran toward Lynn's mouth, but not at all quickly enough for the eagerly lapping redhead.

Though Lynn was devouring her with gusto, Angela was beyond the point where she could respond to it. After a minute or so, she gasped out, "I can't. I can't. I'm sorry."

Lynn let out a disappointed sound, and slid out from beneath Angela, after a final, tender kiss on the woman's folds. She sat up, and pulled the mingled juices coating her face to her lips, as Angela collapsed heavily to the bed.

Stroking her hand over Angela's bottom, Lynn said, "It's okay, Sweetie. I got a good taste, and we'll have plenty of opportunities later, now that you're back in town."

Lee was almost completely asleep, when he felt two bodies slide up against him from either side. In an exaggerated, nasally voice, he said, "This store, she is closed. No more sausage. No more cream. Time for sleepie."

The two women chuckled, snuggling up against him. "Thank you, Baby," Lynn whispered in his left ear.

"Thank you, Lee," Angela whispered in the right.

"You're welcome -- and thank you both. That was unbelievable," Lee responded, sleepily.

"I don't have to work tomorrow, either," Angela said suggestively.

"Lee does," Lynn pouted.

Chuckling, Lee said, "I'll call Joe. He was talking about wanting tomorrow night off anyhow. He can work for me, and I'll work his shift."

Lynn suckled his earlobe and said, "Who says we're going to leave you with enough energy to get out of bed, if you stay home tonight?"

"Guess they'll be a man short at work, then."

They all chuckled, and snuggled up together, to rest in the afterglow.

(o|o)~~(||)~~(o|o)
~|.|~.~~()~~.~|.|~


Take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment, if you liked this story. That's the only payment we get as free authors, and it's what keeps us writing. The form is just below, after all *grin*

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,282 Followers