Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 05

Story Info
She felt a warm shiver down her neck...
1.6k words
4.54
19k
7

Part 5 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Lynne set the game up by putting enough quarters in for a two player game. She grinned with relish that her high score was still topping the boards.

She began moving the joystick rapidly, jumping over the computer generated logs and frogs on the screen, attempting to get her frog safely over to the lily pads.

She felt a warm shiver down her neck, and she sensed the presence of Leif behind her.

"Well Damn. Looks like you are pretty good," he said his hot breath tickling her shoulder.

She squirmed. He broke her concentration on the game.

"It's just muscle memory...I...oh shit. You make me nervous. Damn It Leif, you made me screw up the level," she said, releasing the joystick.

"What a shame. Well you've got the high score. Not my fault if you can't handle me talking close to your neck. I didn't screw you up on purpose, I swear. Have a beer. Have both if you need. Prepare for your ass kicking," he added handing her both beers.

She chuckled.

He hunkered down with the joystick. Leif was a lot better than she expected, and his technique, though he wasn't as methodical and careful as she was, was just as good, and he safely guided the frog to the lily pad over several levels.

She watched him engrossed, and sipped her beer. He played so long she sat her empty beer bottle down, and forgetting that the other beer was for him, she absent minded-ly began sipping the other beer.

At about two and a half beers, she felt more than a little giddy, and almost tipsy.

"Just, just don't beat my high score you shit," she said looking over his shoulder, watching him demolish the levels. He was very close to beating her high score. It had taken her about six months of visiting this bar to get that score. Lately she was only beating herself at the game.

"Really? Really Lynne. Your precious ego can't stand me beating your high score. That score is the only thing you live for in life. That's fine...I...I'll be a man. I'll show you valor. I'll jump into the air. There, your ego is spared," he added with a devilish twinkle in his eye.

They chuckled in unison.

He reached out to her for his beer when he noticed she was already drinking it.

"You're also a little lush. I asked you to hold my beer, not drink it," he teased taking it from her hands playfully.

"I, I can get you another beer if you don't want to drink it, because I already started it,"

He grabbed it from her fingers. Then he tipped his head back and devoured the beer with a few long swigs, as though he was the thirstiest man alive.

"You're so shy, that's probably the closest I'll get to tasting you right now, and I'll take it," he added, wiping his upper lip with the back of his hand when he was through with the beer as though it had quenched his eternal thirst.

The sexual innuendo of the way that he swallowed that beer was not lost on Lynne.

"Wow Leif....I think...I think I had one too many...I need to call it a night," she added softly.

"One too many? Not that many beers. What'd you have, two? You must not drink that much. Then again too, you're pretty small. I'll walk you home," he added holding out his arm to escort her.

"I....I don't think that's a good idea. I had fun tonight, but I drank too much and I...."

"You don't trust a strange man to walk you home. I respect that. I wouldn't want to trust a strange man either. But you look a little tipsy and I want to see that you get home safe. I'm worried about some other strange man seeing you walk by a bit tipsy. I wouldn't ever hurt you," he added softly, lacing his arm around hers.

Somehow she believed him.

***

She was adorable as hell. Even though he'd trounced on her top score, she'd still been a good sport. Frankly he liked that she loved beer, and old videogames.

And up close, when he'd leaned over her shoulder when she was playing frogger, he could see the sexy little thing indeed was not wearing a bra, and he could make out the small outlines of her yummy, thick little nipples under the t-shirt.

He'd wanted to push her against the videogame and suck her little breasts through that threadbare white t-shirt so much. He sensed that she wasn't even aware of how sexy those little braless breasts of hers were. She probably was going braless so they looked a little bigger, but they were more than enough for him.

He loved the feeling of her arm in his.

"I feel like I've been a fool. We went out on this date, and first night out, I drink too much. You probably think I'm irresponsible. And foolish. Walking home with you and I barely know you. Still not sure it's a good idea," she added softly.

"I....I think it's a fine idea. I'd never take advantage of you and do you harm, while you were tipsy. I think you're a fun, beautiful woman who likes to have a good time. I don't think you are immoral because you had two and a half beers. I've...I've never really meant anyone like you before. You're so straight laced. The chicks in LA that I knew were really wild. You're a breath of fresh air. Believe me, I can tell you aren't too wild. Just wild enough to be a fun girl to get to know," he added with a chuckle.

"Well what's that mean? I'm not boring. I like to drink. Smoke a little grass," she said.

He really grinned then. It was as though they were in high school and she was trying to impress him with how dangerous she was. He didn't like when women put on for him, but what Lynne was doing was really cute. He read it as though, she liked him and didn't want her to think she was boring, or else she feared he would lose interest in her. Trying to impress him wasn't cool, but not wanting him to think she was square was sweet. Actually, he was riveted by the fact that she was a nerdy, bookworm of a black woman when she wasn't on stage.

"I know you smoke a little. It was the first thing you said to me when you meant me. Then you assumed that I was a Columbian drug smuggler, because of my dreads," he said with a laugh.

She laughed, actually did that cute snort.

"First of all, I didn't think you smuggled dope...but with those blue eyes, you'd be like a Scandinavian drug smuggler or something, not a Columbian. And second of all, I didn't mean what I said about your dreadlocks. You look handsome with them....I had to get used to them. I don't know. I just pegged you as kind of wild, but you don't seem that way at all...at least not in a bad way," she said softly.

He smiled.

"How do I seem to you then, now that you know the man behind the Rasta locks," he said softly.

She giggled.

"Nice. Gentle. Funny. Good stuff. You seem like a wonderful person. Look I'm just up the block from here. I can make it home now," she added softly.

Leif looked at his watch.

"It's getting late out. Sure you don't want me to walk you the rest of the way home. Since you're so afraid of me, just don't tell me which apartment is yours...I'll just make sure you get in the front door safe and in one piece, once you're inside, you're on your own. But you look like you can make it up the steps by yourself," he teased.

"I don't think it's a good idea yet...look...I promised you a kiss goodnight if you sang Karaoke with me," she purred softly.

She leaned up, and planted her sweet soft lips on his cheek.

He felt the warmth flush through him, and he'd never felt so hungry before. He wanted to just grab her and kiss her passionately, but she was so damn sweet and shy he was scared of turning her off.

"Well, I enjoyed that. Maybe on the lips next time," he added with a chuckle.

"Of course. I had a really good time. I haven't been on a date in a really long time, and this was fun," she added softly.

"I had fun too. Hey listen, do you trust me enough now that I can get your phone number,"

"Sure," she murmured. She pecked the numbers into his outstretched phone.

"I'll definitely call you. Are we...look...I don't like to play games. You hurt my feelings when you didn't call me for a week. I like you, so I don't believe I need to pretend to be cool, and give it a cooling off period so you won't think I like you too much, or any other kind of foolish games. I hate that shit. I like you a lot, so don't be surprised if I call you tomorrow," he added tucking his phone in his pocket.

"I...I won't be surprised at all. I would enjoy it. Maybe we can do something else tomorrow. That is, if you aren't too busy," she added softly.

"I'll never be too busy, for you," he added.

He kissed her hand.

"Good night Leif," she added.

"Goodnight," he said softly.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers