Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think he'll sleep with her, the one he signed...or even both of them...maybe at the same time? You think he'll do it because he's mad. Oh Janelle, I feel sick...I don't want him doing that freaky gentle shit he used to do with me all night long. He used to make me feel so good, and safe," said Lynne.

Her stomach felt sick.

"You think he's going to do that shit with them! Ha, I'd be surprised. That freaky gentle shit is for the serious girlfriends and wives. And, that's what he was trying to tell you about earlier, how serious he was. And he's not going to sleep with them. He's showing off now. They were back so he didn't have to be reminded that you weren't there. Even that lead guy, he didn't want you to see it, because he knows Leif is fucking up everything because his heart is hurt. He even was playing like some warmed over shit. And he normally plays better than that. He normally plays like fucking Hendrix. That boy is hurt. It's all an act...he won't sleep with those girls. I'd be surprised. Besides, he's so pissy drunk he'd be lucky to make it home, let alone get something up," said Janelle.

In spite of her pain, Lynne laughed. Because Janelle was earthy, and funny, and the big sister she never had, and her grown up wisdom helped her make sense of her world. She'd be lost without her.

"I love him so much. I've been nothing but a fool to him. I don't know how to get him back now. I don't know what to do," said Lynne.

"My best advice is to think about how you've gone wrong. Only you know that. You know the relationship between the two of you. Think about what you've done, the mistakes you've made, and how you can make it better. That's all you can do. And he can only hear you, or not. But my guess is that he hears you. Man, I hope he does. This two weeks has been hell for me, and I'm sure it's been hell on Duce Dutchies. I know that Matt dude hopes ya'll get back together so he doesn't have to fire Leif's ass, that was some foul ass playing," said Janelle.

Lynne chuckled.

"Walk me up. I got a lot of thinking to do," said Lynne.

***