Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put a finger to her cute little lips, to silence her. Damn. He missed her sweet little mouth. Her lips even felt cute under his fingers. She was doing that nervous, flighty little thing she did when she was scared. Damn adorable. He wanted to kiss her from her head to her toes innocently. Then follow it up with some hot and nasty kisses for her.

"Hush Lynney. Did I say anything to you about being a tortoise?" he asked softly.

"No," she said, her voice husky.

"Do you want to be a tortoise?" asked Leif.

"No! I miss having you in my house! Or being at yours," she said.

He chucked.

"I missed you too baby, in my house and in my bed,"

Now, he wanted to test her a little bit. See how serious she thought they were. See what she thought about this living together business. If she was okay with that, then he needed to get rid of that guitar, and fast, and get that damn money back, for her engagement ring. He still wanted to marry that sweet creature. She'd grow up if he had to turn her over his knee and spank her sometimes, when she was selfish and immature. His cock ached at the thought, remembering the playful ways he spanked her cute, ripe little cakes around the house.

"Are you saying, are you saying you wanna...stop fooling around? With all the separate apartments and shit. Really commit. So this time there is nowhere to run the next time we have something, a big disagreement like this. We will stay and work it out, because that's what you do when you are in a serious relationship. And that's my fault Lynne. I shouldn't have been so quick to run out the door," said Leif.

"Yeah. I'm serious about moving in together. I...I was hoping you'd take me back Leif. I...I brought as much of my junky assed shit as I could carry. I was hoping I wouldn't be going home this evening. It's, it's in the hall," said Lynne.

Leif looked at her. He chuckled.

"You just knew when I looked into those sweet pretty brown eyes of yours, and read your sweet little words that I was taking you back did you," he asked.

He held her close to him, and cupped her ass. His heart felt light that he could touch her like that again...hold her sweet little body in his arms so close.

She looked up at him, stood on her tippy toes, and very gently pecked him on the lips, then sucked his top and bottom lip.

"I didn't know for sure. But I sure did hope and pray that you would. I honestly, don't know what I would have done, if you didn't want me back. Of course I thought you might not," she added softly.

"Oh hell Lynney, I don't know what I would do, had you not come back to me sweetness. Where's all your shit," he asked.

She opened the door and pointed in the hallway.

He hauled in three duffle bags full of her clothes, and shoes, and her keyboard.

"Is your Nintendo in that stuff?" he asked.

"No, it was too heavy,"

"Why didn't you bring your Nintendo? You know you love that shit. Now we have to go get it tomorrow. We'll get it tonight. And we should grab some dinner tonight. To celebrate two fools in love, getting back together," he teased.

"I want to cook for my man. I know you've been eating grime, mold, and fuzz since I've been away boy. You need some home cooking in your belly," said Lynne.

Leif guffawed with laughter. He missed her quick sense of humor.

"I missed you so much sweet baby," he added, dotingly stroking her hair.

"I missed you too Leif. And I can't wait to end these separate living arrangements. Next month, after I save some dough, I can break the lease," she said softly.

"I can help you with some money, babe. I'll help you break the lease. I want you out of your own separate apartment and wrapped up in my arms," he added with a grin.

"Wait Leif. There's something I need to take care of," said Lynne.

"Oh God, what is it babe, everything is going so well," he teased swatting her cute little butt.

He'd missed feeling, and smacking on her cute little ass so much.

Lynne chuckled.

"Well, you talked, on that drive home about me being a liar and a coward,"

Leif winced. Those had been the words he used. Damn. He did feel that way in some respects, but he'd been hard as hell on her.

"Lynne sweetie, I'm sorry,"

"Don't apologize boy. Let me finish. You said I was a liar and a coward. You said if I wanted to be with you, we couldn't live in a bubble. That you believed in being honest, saying what you mean, and meaning what you say. You told me that I needed to grow up, and stop lying to my parents, about the seriousness of our relationship, if I really loved you. And you are right. So there's something that I need to do," said Lynne taking out her iPhone.

"Sweetness, don't do anything rash. I mean, after we visit my parents in California, and after you move in here, we can sit down and talk with your folks, hell, even invite them here, by then there should be some news to make them a little happier, or maybe more unhappier, but we'll stand together and let them know this is serious, and they can either be on board with it, or miss out on some of the best times in their daughter's life," said Leif.

"Leif, it's not that simple baby. Just basically, because I used to be a part of that church, if we live together, or if we have lived together at any point in the past, even after we get married, that means they can excommunicate me from that church," said Lynne.

"I know what that means. Like the Catholics, where you can't be catholic anymore. But that shouldn't matter because you don't even like that church anymore, right baby," said Leif lovingly.

"Not exactly. There are rules for misbehavior. In my parents church, basically, living with you, and sex before marriage, means that they won't be able to talk to me. If they see me on the street they have to turn away from me, as though I am dead. They can't talk to me until I repent, and start going back to their church regularly and confess all my sins to the elders in the church," said Lynne.

"What?"

"I know, I know it sounds like a crazy cult of freaks, and that was another reason I didn't want to tell you. I thought you wouldn't understand and you would think I was even weirder than you probably already think because I-"

Leif had never wanted to hold her so tight. He squeezed her so tight he could feel that he took her breath away. When he first saw her, he'd wanted to kiss her, protect her forever, and fuck her silly all at the same time. But he'd never wanted to protect her more than he did at that moment.

Poor little creature, she'd been abused by her ex boyfriend, and she was being abused emotionally by that stupid fucking church, and her parents. That was why he didn't like most organized religion. That they would make some kind of edict to make a parent turn their back on their baby girl just because she'd fallen in love and was expressing herself sexually with a man. It was mindboggling.

"Oh sweetie, no wonder you didn't want to tell them. Oh God I should have listened! They won't talk to you again? Really," he asked.

"God, no one has ever held me like this. Leif I feel like you could protect me from anything. I feel so safe in your arms. I never knew what it was like to feel so much love. To think I almost fucked it up because I'm scared of loosing conditional love with church strings attached. I don't care my parents can't talk to me again. It will hurt but I'll get over it, because the love I know with you, is so sweet, it has no conditions. You love me always, no matter what I believe. I don't care, I've gotta tell them what you mean to me," said Lynne nodding against his neck.

"Well sweetie, I care. I don't want you to lose your family over this...it hardly seems fair. I....you don't have to tell them anything else about us baby. You were right," said Leif reassuringly.

He sure as hell did not want her to lose contact with her parents if they had such a silly dogmatic rule in their church. Lynne's double life leading made even more sense now. He was sorry he pushed before he had the full picture.

"Well Leif, I do have family. I mean...you are serious about me moving in here, and stuff, I can tell that. If I move in, I'm almost like your wife. And I guess you'd be my family. And then, maybe one day we'll get married and have a baby. I'll be a mommy to beautiful babies with you, and that'll be my family. A family built on love. Not on fear and dogmatic rules. A beautiful family to be a part of...I don't want to scare you, and put all the burden on you either, for family. I have Janelle, and my girls too, I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people who love me, and who will be like a surrogate family for me," said Lynne brightly.

Her little disposition was so bright and sweet that he cried into her hair. No wonder he'd fallen madly in love with her. She was truly the epitome of a sweet girl. She was just sweet.

"Oh, I would love to be your family baby girl. And when you are ready, I'll give you as many babies as we can afford to have in our own loving family, if that's what you want. We'll raise them to love God, and the universe, and mother nature too. But, but don't punish yourself like this. Oh Lynney, it's so messed up. I want to protect you. I don't want nothing hurting my little girl. You're my little girl now, you need all the love and pampering and spoiling a boyfriend can bring. I had no idea it was so rough for you...I wish you'd told me earlier. Oh my sweet little Lynney," he added dotingly stroking her hair.

She was a grown woman, but she needed pampering and love now. Kindness and care. That her parents might throw her out of their hearts like that. Abandon her. Leif would never abandon her again! He couldn't believe he'd almost abandoned the sweet little thing and he did not know the full story. He'd never make that mistake again. No wonder she was so afraid of everyone, and everything and so cautious with her feelings.

She was his little princess now. He only wished he could marry her that instant. So she could understand he meant permanence. He would never leave her. His mother Linda had been wrong about marriage. It was nothing to run from or avoid for as long as possible. It could be a beautiful bond that wouldn't be broken. He'd give his baby, his Lynney his last name, and they'd be starting a family that loved no matter what, though the ups and downs. None of this conditional religious dogmatic bullshit! He had no problems with them enforcing a rule. Punishing her even. But making a law so that parents couldn't talk to children, that was cruel. But even crueler was a parent who listened to that rule. She was his baby now. And she didn't need that abuse.

"I won't ever leave you. You might be a grown woman, but when you need to be, you can be my little girl too. I'll keep you safe Lynney. I don't want them to hurt you. You don't have to tell them baby. I understand it now," he added sweetly. He didn't mean to cry in her hair, but he couldn't help it. He now knew the pain and the grief that confessing the seriousness of their relationship would cause.

"Don't cry for me Leif. It's okay. I need to put my big girl panties on, because you need to know how serious I am about you Leif, and I can't have one foot in and one foot out of this relationship. Mama and Daddy need to know the truth," said Lynne.

***

12