Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

“Might sound corny, but he’s just beautiful. He’s beautiful inside and out. I just don’t know any other way to describe your son, but it’s like sunshine and sweetness follow whenever he is around. He’s just a bright spirit, and he’s very sweet and demonstrative with his love and his kindness. And I’m so lucky to be something that he loves. Oh and he’s funny. And he’s smart too. He’s bringing me out of my shell. See I’m like so shy offstage, and in life, and he’s shy onstage but not in life. We’re like a perfect blend. A dynamic duo,” she added softly.

“Leif does have a very gentle heart and spirit. He always did. He used to hate running pests off the farm, because he thought they were all god's creatures. He’d get beat up for protecting other children at school from bullies. He’d be helping those other children and the bullies would turn on him. He is a very sweet and gentle person. But he also used to be in the neighborhood of a mess when it came to girls. I guess we encouraged that by telling him to take his time before settling down. We wanted him to learn from our own mistakes, because we were too quick to settle down. But we made quite some lemonade out of our lemons as a couple. Anyway, you probably have been able to get Leif to change his ways, because he can see the sweetness in you,” concluded his mother.

Leif took Lynne’s hand.

“Now would be the perfect time for me to tell you all that I asked Lynne to marry me a few days ago. I know it might seem soon, but I just knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and be a family with her in a permanent and lasting way. Give her my last name, and eventually, maybe a kid or two. And she feels, she feels the same” said Leif.

And he was beaming. He could tell that his mother and father loved Lynne, and he knew the revelation was coming at the perfect moment.

He looked at her dotingly and he kissed her forehead dotingly full on in front of his family. Lynne glowed with his love and affection. He could just literally see her bathing and glowing in his affection and love, and then she looked at him with doting and lovesick eyes. They couldn’t stop themselves, neither of them could, even though they were both aware that they were sickeningly sweet to those around them.

“Yeah, we thought you might think it was soon, but we just know. I mean, you can’t put an arbitrary time limit on feelings like that, like oh, it’s to soon, we just met a short while ago. It didn’t take me that long to figure it out at all. I know I want to be his wife, I can’t wait to be his wife, and for him to be my husband. I want to be with him, and take care of him for the rest of our lives,” said Lynne softly.

“Hey, you two are adults. If you want to get married, go ahead. You have no one else to answer to but yourselves. Marriage can be cool, I’m happy for you two,” said his father.

Leif was worried most about his mother’s reaction, whom encouraged he and his brother to remember to explore the world around them since they were young, and not rush into marriage. She encouraged this because she'd gotten pregnant when she was nineteen years old. She was playing cello in a college symphony at the University of California, and in school on a full scholarship. When she found out she was pregnant with Lyle, she decided to keep the baby, and she, and his father had moved in together. But it meant that she had to quit music, and his father had to stop going to University for graphic design as well. They spent a large part of Leif's childhood living in a trailer park, and going to night school. For leisure and pleasure, they started growing a garden, and they liked it so much, that was where the idea for Peterson Herbal farm was born. So, his mother had his strong reasons for teaching her sons early about the use of Condoms, and enjoying their lives, and not settling down with any one woman too early.

“I can tell you two care a lot about each other and are smitten. Just make sure that you approach the marriage business with both eyes open. Know that it will not be picnics and roses all the time, even though it might seem that way right now, and it’s about more than just the wedding, and you all should be fine. I think it’s great, you seem like a lovely woman for Leif, and I hope we raised him right enough so he’ll be a good husband to you,” said his mother.

“I have no doubts that he will be a great husband. Now I hope you all still love me as a daughter-in-law when I tell you that I’m a little tipsy and I have to eighty-six the rest of this damn margarita, no way in hell I can finish that. Oh Mr. Peterson I just won’t get dessert if it makes the check better,” said Lynne, covering up her heartburn from the Mexican food and the margarita behind her hand.

Everyone around the table laughed.

Leif thought she was funny and adorable, and had passed the playful family fit in test with flying colors.

“That’s Garrett to you. In fact, if you’d prefer you can call me Dad,” said Leif’s father.

“What, I don’t even call you dad!” said Leif.

“That was to teach you that you need to be your own authority figure while we were raising you. But Lynne here, she’s already grown, and already raised. We hope she’s learned to be her own authority figure. She will with you around anyway,” teased his father.

They lingered over dessert, which Lynne passed on because she was full. Then Leif’s parents took them back to the Peterson Herbal farm ranch.


***

The Peterson herbal farm was just a beautiful place. It was located outside of LA down a long and winding path of dusty roads, and there was nothing but trees for miles around. The only time Lynne had seen some place similar was when she went to visit her grandmother down in the Louisiana Creole country. She was thankful that, although it seemed that she was losing her parents due to leaving their faith, she would not be losing her dear, sweet grandmother. Her grandmother didn't want anything at all to do with her parents religion. While she was thankful that the religion had improved her son's behavior, and the marriage of her parents, her Grandmother had a strong, rooted faith in her own Christian religion, and she also dabbled a little bit in the black arts due to her creole ancestry. She loved being on the Bayou with her Grannie, but even the Bayou hadn't been as remote as the Peterson herbal farm.

She'd learned that sometimes Leif's family offered tours of the property to tourists. But they wouldn't be having any tours during the two weeks that he and Lynne were staying.

There was a barn on the property, a small little woodshed where they kept their Jellies and Jams. There was a nice little cottage which Lynne would soon learn was the guest house, and it had an attached outdoor shower with a little bench where the Peterson's could clean up after their farm chores. There were peach trees, orange groves, little fields with cucumber patches, strawberries and other delights.

"Oh my, I love fresh fruit, and fresh veggies. I stay at the farmer's market in Brooklyn. I hope you let me taste some of the stuff that's in the garden. And show me some garden tips. I tried to grow some grape tomatoes last year, but they weren't as ripe as they could have been," said Lynne.

"Of course sweetie, that's why you're here. I can always use some helping hands," said his mother.

Linda led them to the guest cottage, stocked them up with towels, washcloths, bed sheets, linens, and anything else she could think of to make the two of them comfortable.

"So I know you two are engaged and lovey dovey, so if you want to hide in this cottage for hours, no one will notice you're missing," said his mother.

And she turned, and left them to the cottage.

Once they were alone Leif said,

"How do you like your new family? They love you! You lose one family, and I'm sorry about that, but I share everything with you, and today, you got a mom, a dad, and a big headed assed brother, and his crazy girlfriend out of the deal! Nice work for three months dating huh," he teased.

"They are really great Leif. I'm relieved. I really am. I...I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever really been myself around people who are supposed to be family really. I only ever could be myself around friends in high school and college. I mean, I'm sure that there's more levels to get to relax around each other but, I could get used to this. No one jumps if I curse. Drink a little too much. Want to play and tease. Spank your naughty little ass. And they like me...to be myself...just like you do," she added softly.

And she looked over at her beautiful man, and she couldn't help but kiss him. And hold him tight. She might be teaching him about romantic love, because he shied away from that before, but he was very adept at teaching her about other layers of love, sexual love, and familial love. And through Leif's family, it seemed that she'd learn the lesson of true familial love that wasn't conditional and based on her adherence to religious cult tradition.

"Cuddle me Leif?" she asked sweetly.

"Of course baby," said Leif softly.

They took off all their clothes, and they cuddled naked in the middle of the bed like babies. She loved the feeling of his warm hard body close to her own, and the way he cuddled her, the way he caressed her, the way he gently rubbed her skin, in a tender way, Leif understood how to hold her with tenderness and kindness as well as erotically, whispered all the messages of love that they needed to say. The warmth through his touches glowed through her in the most tender way. The feeling of safety, of security, and of love. Lynne could never have imagined that she'd be feeling such a peaceful, beautiful feeling, even a few months ago.

They didn't say anything. No vocalization was necessary, just felt a shared, tender peace wash over them as he kissed her forehead and cuddled her close.

Then they fell into a much needed nap, Lynne's naked skin to Leif's naked skin filling the two of them with tender love, and a blanket of security.

When they awoke from their nap, they were spooning.

"Oh Lynne, your skin is so soft, and you feel so good in my arms. I'm sorry I'm hard baby, I don't meant to ruin such a sweet, affectionate moment," he whispered in her ear.

Lynne felt his thick, proud erection poking into right buttock.

"Now why should you be sorry for that, the sexual feelings between us are a part of that tender love Leif. You cuddled me innocently for so long before we napped. Now we rested, cuddled each other like babies, and now that you've awoken, my body feels good to you in a sexual way. I think that's very sexy and sweet…I want to fulfill all your needs. The sweet ones like before, when we cuddle, and now, the sexy ones," she added softly, huskily.

"Well, I think you are very sexy and sweet, and I have a need that needs fulfilling. The need to make you feel good," he murmured. He necked her tenderly.

He caressed her gently with his fingers, then with his tongue, making her body tingle.

"Oh Leif, you're so gentle and good!" she cried passionately.

Once her body was tingly and wet, and she moaned for him, actually begged for him to enter her, he eased inside her gently and slowly while they lay on their sides, their hot, naked bodies being cooled by the ceiling fan spinning above their bed.

It was magical to Lynne the way he teased her with his fat, luscious dick head. She was already lubricated from the delicious way he teased and tickled her clitoris and vulva with a loving tongue.

"Baby, I want to taste your love cream," she groaned huskily.

And, she'd wanted to suck his cock, to give him pleasure, the way she felt pleasure when he tasted her earlier, but he wouldn't let her.

"Not now baby, I want to come inside your luscious body, I love the way it feels to pump my seed in you,"

And he was gentle as he teased her entrance with his cock head.

So sweet.

So tender. The gentle way he'd ease his dick in, just a little bit, and then retreat and then just a little bit more again and then retreat made her feel tingly, hot, and achy for his love. And the gentle way he used his penis made her want to feel it within her, and once it was within her, made her want to crave the feeling of him being nestled almost clear up to the neck of her womb.

She just felt her pussy start to melt, and ache, and hungrily suck more and more of his head in each time he teased and pushed in and relented until his girth and pressure was nestled in her deep.

And he was nibbling and kissing at the nape of her neck, and she was crying onto the sheets, crying that anything could make not just her body want to shiver with the orgasm, but her soul felt good too. Crying that she loved him. And he was groaning that he loved her too, and she was his perfect sweetness, and his perfect pleasure.

So her body felt the pleasure of her intense orgasm.

She cried out loudly that she loved him while her thighs quaked with joy and felt the luscious squeezing around his dick.

Then the sensation of being bathed with warm semen deep inside her steamy pussy, just having her insides invaded with that hot sticky cum. While lying on her side she felt it run out of her vagina and onto her thighs. It filled her with this warm, lovesick feeling, she loved him leaving his love deposits and his semen in her mouth, and between her legs, and wherever else the beautiful man wanted to leave it, seemed alright with her.

He held her for a few minutes, then whispered-

"Let me clean you up,"

And he got a warm wash cloth from the bathroom, and wet it and returned to bathe her between her legs, then used the same cloth on his own body.

Then he kissed her forehead and they lay for a long time, just cuddling, again enjoying the silence as two contented lovers lay peacefully and soaking in the presence of each other.

But she also felt the tremor of an emotional orgasm deep in her soul with Leif. This all consuming, rapturous emotional pleasure when they were sharing their world with each other, no holds barred.

Lynne truly felt that he wanted to share everything with her, without reserve. His heart, his love, his body, and yes, even his family.

That fast, it was like their family and he would share everything with her. There was no finer feeling on earth to Lynne than the tender love that she and Leif shared, resulting in gaining a wonderful family. And, in the years to come, it would make her feel wonderful about starting a beautiful family of their own.

***

Leif's desire for Lynne increased having her around his family. He was ever the more convinced that she was his soulmate and meant to be with him. She'd fixed her famous gumbo for the family, and they all loved it. They wanted to know what other recipes she knew. They asked her about Creole culture, but Lynne confessed that she didn't know a lot about that. Her grandmother would be the person to ask, she just liked the food, and traded recipes with her grandmother.

Once again Leif licked the bowl, and once again Lynne teased him for how disgusting and nasty his behavior was.

"Ewww! That's so disgusting and gross when you lick the bowl like that baby, I told you before, there's plenty of soup and I don't mind fixing you another bowl," she teased snatching the bowl.

Leif stuck out his tongue towards Lynne's mouth, as though he wanted to lick it like the soup bowl, and she turned away, giggling and shaking her head.

"Don't lick my face, Damn gross, just like a little boy," she chided Lynne playfully, but Leif could tell that she liked his playful teasing. He liked to playfully get under her skin.

Everyone chuckled, as Lynne hopped from his lap, and collected first his soup bowl, and then the bowls of everyone. She was a polite little sweetheart who liked to take care of those around her.

Still, his mom had insisted on washing the dishes, chasing Lynne away from the kitchen. Lynne was just a sweetheart, loving to help, and take care of others, and he adored that about her.

Meanwhile, Leif teased Lynne saying,

"You already know I like cleaning my plate. I cleaned my plate thoroughly the first time you served it to me. I licked the bowl so hard you had to take it away. You already know that I liked cleaning my plate, and you didn't complain about the lickings I gave to you afterwards...I always clean my plates baby girl," he said with a husky chuckle, swatting her ass as she pulled out the chair beside him.

Leif and his brother laughed a naughty laugh and elbowed each other.

Lynne was simply mortified. She blushed a hard shade of pink with that sweet pale black skin. He didn't meant to embarrass her, but he couldn't help teasing her sensually, his warm sexual attraction to her didn't lessen because he was around his family. The fact that she fit in so well with his family made her even sexier to him.

"Leif, don't embarrass me like that in front of your parents! You must be crazy boy!" she said sharply, with her hand on her hip, giving him a meaningful glance.

"I told you to clean your plate Leif, and keep your woman happy when we talked about the birds, and the bees, so that's good. It's a lesson I learned from cleaning your mom's plate," said Garrette.

Although Lynne was mortified before, now she was laughing, she laughed so hard she snorted. His mother was laughing into the kitchen sink, and Leif was now the one who was mortified.

"That's so fucking gross Garrett!" shouted Leif.

"Hey, what makes you think I want to hear what you are doing with Lynne's plate over there...you embarrassed her, but we're all adults here. One good turn deserves another...always a good idea to clear the wife's plate," said his father.

Then everyone was laughing.

***

Later, downstairs in the basement, smoking a little grass, and sipping beers with Lynne, along with his brother Lyle, and Lyle’s girlfriend Martha, felt like the most natural thing in the world. Leif felt like he'd known Lynne his whole life, but yet, he held that deep, soul infusing sensual attraction to her, that made him crave her with lust, and adore her with tenderness.

Lynne was beating the pants off of him at old assed games. Even with the California weed, which was a little bit stronger he was sure than what she was used to, she was easily beating all the worlds of the classic Super Mario brothers.

His brother took note too.

"See, that's how you do it Leif. This girl knows her old assed games," teased his brother.

"For real. And you really had to be able to play then. No saved game states, like Leify loves on the playstation. He’s always saving something so he never learns to beat a boss, or a level, more than once," said Lynne.

"You're such an adorable, sexy little nerd. But you and Lyle need to graduate out of the fucking stone ages. The game might be good, but those graphics are so fucking terrible on the big screen," said Leif.

"That's classic gameplay boy. You don't know jack about video games, all you know is new assed games," she teased.

"He sure doesn't know about the old school stuff, and she's kicking your fucking ass bro. Plus, I'm sure she's probably beating you at some of your damn new assed games," teased his brother.

Leif was getting a little warm and playfully angry at the teasing, and so he reached over and tickled the soft skin between Lynne's neck and shoulder blades.

"Stop it. You're fucking cheating," she said giggling and squirming on the couch.

He wanted to fuck something alright. He was intoxicated with her. Didn't really matter where he was, he was starting to get a partial boner watching her giggle and squirm, but he stifled it down, fought the urge, forcing his growing hard on to get soft again. He wished they were alone. He was still dreaming of turning her over on the couch, on her hands and knees and giving her a good, pleasurable fucking. He would take care of her, and make sure she received her pleasure too, even if he was a little rough, but he craved fucking the pretty little creature so much it made him feel sick sometimes.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers