Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

But, there was something to this whole scents and flavors thing he was into, because Lynne had packed a bag full of shit, plus a sleeping bag to sleep over at Janelle's house, but she'd also brought one of Leif's plaid workshirts to smell and make herself feel better.

Even as mad as she was at him, she kept sneaking a sniff of it here and there, in the corner of her book bag while Janelle was in the kitchen, making them coffee, bemoaning that it was one thing for Leif to scratch and sniff, but another for him to just run away and hang out with his boys when she called him on it.

And, Lynne had heard commotion at the door, and Leif's voice, and then Janelle talking, but Lynne figured, since he'd decided to run away and leave her, if Leif wanted her back, he needed to find her, at least expend some effort, and apologize, so she wasn't going outside to him!

She heard the door open, and looked up from the couch, and he was standing there, his big, beautiful blue eyes looking watery.

Damn he was so handsome, and as soon as he set eyes on her, she saw his eyes soften and fill with love.

No one had ever looked at her like that before!

She loved him, and that just made her heart ache even more, that he could do whatever he was doing and just walk away when she confronted him.

"Lynney, I'm sorry. I fucked up really badly sweetheart, but I love you very much, and I want you to come on home, right now with your man, and let's talk it out," he added, his voice husky with emotion.

She could see he was hurting, but he hurt Lynne when he walked away every time there were problems.

Tears started falling from her eyes before she could control them, and she got up from the couch and ran towards the kitchen, shouting-

"So you can just leave whenever I do something that you don't like, just leave me, and then, when you're ready to make up again, just come on back, and I'm supposed to just take you back, like nothing is wrong, like I'm some type of damn yo-yo toy?" asked Lynne.

Leif sighed.

"No, no Lynney, I don't think you're a damn yo-yo at all. You're the love of my life, my woman, and in two weeks, you'll be my damn wife, and this is just a silly misunderstanding. I want you back home, with me, where you belong. I got you something," said Leif presenting her with the three long stem red roses behind his back.

"And there are other treats too, and I'll give them to you after we talk. I'm sorry baby, just let me put my arms around you and explain, I promise it'll make sense after we talk some and we-"

"You didn't want to explain anything to me before! You've probably just gotten some time to get your story straight, hanging around with Matt!" screamed Lynne.

"Hold...hold on there girl. Leif, I've got this," said Janelle.

"Got what? Why does everyone know what's going on but me?" said Lynne.

"Well, I talked to Leif out there, and really, he wasn't doing anything wrong at all. He was doing some shit for...for the wedding...something so special for you...and he's on the up and up, or I wouldn't have let him in to get you at all. I told him he'd have to go through me first," said Janelle.

"Yeah Lynney, what she's telling you is true. It's something special that I'm doing just for you. A surprise for the wedding, that'll make you so happy baby. But, if you can't handle the suspense, and need more help trusting me, I'll let the cat out of the bag. That's a mistake that I made before. I need to give you what you need emotionally. And, some of what you need, is to feel safe with your man. Safety is something that has always been denied you, and if you don't feel safe right now, because you don't trust me, then I need to make you feel safe again, and that needs to be a priority, even if it hurts a little bit that you are still learning to trust me after all we've been through. Just let me hug you, and let your man take you back to your home with me, and keep you safe," said Leif.

And he stood right before her, and handed her the three roses.

She melted into his arms, in the solid, slender heft of him.

She hid in the crook of his neck, and clutched him close. All this shit, and her worry, over a surprise. And he cared so much about her feeling safe, but part of that security was knowing that he wouldn't walk away when things got difficult. She didn't like him walking away every time things got heated between them.

"Leif...it's sweet that you're surprising me, and I'm touched, but I...I don't like...you always running away from me. You always leave! Every time shit gets a little hard you always leave. People are always leaving. Nothing ever feels permanent, just the minute, the second I do something that you all don't like, you walk away," murmured Lynne.

It did always feel like someone was walking away, her parents, her religion, and now Leif, and she didn't know why it came out all muffled and then she started sniffing and blubbering into his chest.

She was torn between feeling embarrassed that she fell apart like that, and incredibly soothed as she snuggled into Leif's chest and he kissed her forehead, and smoothed her back, as she filled up his plaid shirt with her tears.

"I'm not...I wasn't running away Lynne, I was getting some air, sugar, I promise you. I was coming right on back as soon as I cooled off some. I'm not gonna leave you. You know that right," he added gently pulling her into his gaze by her chin and kissing her forehead.

"Yeah my mind knows it, but my heart doesn't like that, whenever we get really mad you always run away. God Leif, it hurt me when you left like that, right before we got engaged, and never even gave me a chance to explain shit with my parents. When you left this evening, I was scared you were doing that again, walking out on me, before you'd even tell me what you were up to on the computer when I confronted you," said Lynne.

"So that's why you left for Janelle's? To leave before I got a chance to leave you. Oh Lynney, I'm never gonna leave you darlin', I just went to Matt's to clear my head and start cooking up the surprise. But...when I leave to get air when I'm upset, I see it causes you distress. And my baby girl's life has been full of distress, and I don't want to see you stressed out anymore. Those days are over. So, other people might have left, your parents, and those weirdoes in your own church, but I'm not them, and I won't leave you again okay, even for a few hours when I'm mad. I'll just go in the second room to cool off, is that a deal, does it make my sweet princess feel better," he asked lovingly.

He looked down into her eyes so tenderly. She never had anyone look at her like that before, or pet her, or soothe her, when she was hurting. He reached within her heart, and found deep wounds, and healed her so thoroughly. She loved him so much.

"It's a deal. I won't leave the house in an angry rage either, we'll stay until we work it out, because that's what mature men and women do," she added.

He gave her his pinkie.

"Pinky swear," he added playfully.

And Lynne laughed and laughed, before swearing with her own pinkie.

"There's my beautiful smile and giggle," he added.

"God, I missed you! Even that little bit of time. Such pretty flowers, thank you Leify," said Lynne smelling them.

"Don't smell too hard. They came from the damn gas station. Nothing else was open. I got something else for you too, actually two things," said Leif with a grin.

Lynne tipped her head back and guffawed with laughter.

He jiggled the inside of his plaid shirt, and that was her cue to reach inside his plaid shirt to see what he'd brought her.

"M&M's!" she squealed.

"Yeah, plain like you love, too late to eat them though, the sugar will keep you up, it's late, we should be in bed, anyhow. You can have them when we get up tomorrow, I'll rub your feet while we watch the morning news, and you can have your candies," he said playfully closing up his plaid shirt.

Some people might think that the way Leif babied her was inappropriate. But she liked him looking after her with love and concern, and spoiling her. She never remembered being placated and soothed with her favorite candies. But she also liked that he cared enough to want her to get good sleep, and to wait to eat the candies that she loved until the morning when it wouldn't keep her up late at night on a sugar rush. And, if it felt good to her, to be babied, and pampered, and welcomed back into his arms, she couldn't see what the harm in it was, even if their relationship was a bit unconventional in parts.

"I got something you can have tonight though," he added playfully reaching in his other pocket for a treat.

She saw the familiar tin can.

"Altoids?" she asked cryptically.

"Yeah," he added with a grin.

Lynne reached for the tin to take a mint, and he playfully smacked her hand away.

"Not for you, for me. Here you can have one or two, but they're for me to suck on. For minty breath," he added.

Lynne looked at him quizzically.

"It works like Listerine baby," he added with a chuckle.

Lynne's eyes lit up, and she began to blush and giggle.

Then she felt a little embarrassed that Janelle might be listening.

Lynne nudged Leif. Remembering the cool minty feel of his kisses to her pussy after the Listerine gargle made her squirm with longing, only slightly. Then she felt heat to her brow, wondering if anyone else could see the effect he had on her, with just a glance and some innuendo.

"It's time to go, we've ruined enough of Janelle's evening," said Lynne.

"No, you didn't ruin that shit, I'm glad to see you make up, because someone was going to give me back my $400 for that bride's maid gown is all. No, seriously, I'm glad you all worked it out. Lynne, you've got a good man here. I'm sorry I doubted him and messed things up for you a little bit. He'd move heaven and earth for you. And then next time you start looking at me with those puppy dog eyes because you think he's acting weird, I'm sending you straight to him, because the man will probably be trying to do something that will make you happy. He loves you," added Janelle softly.

"I know he does, and I feel like an idiot for doubting him," said Lynne grabbing Leif's arm.

"You're not the only idiot. I was an idiot for being macho and insisting that you trust me for trust sake. I should have just said I was surprising you for the wedding, and that could have been just fine. We were both idiots. Now let's make up with altoids," teased Leif, twirling the mint acrobatically on his tongue.

"Oh hell no. Fucking gross, go back to your own rooms," said Janelle.

Leif smacked Lynne's ass and led her out of Janelle's apartment.

As they exited her apartment it started to rain and they held hands, running, giggling like teenagers for the few blocks back to Leif's apartment.

By then Leif had sucked a few altoids, and they couldn't even wait to get to the bedroom to make up.

They started making up right on the living room couch, in the glow of the streetlights, his kisses to her pussy in the dark making Lynne squirm and throb beneath him.

Finally she grabbed him by his ears, and pulled his face down to the couch, towards her crotch, rolling her hips enthusiastically over his tongue.

He kissed her through her panties before quickly throwing them across the room after a few celebratory sniffs in the moonlight.

They tussled playfully giggling as he teased her orally with the tingly delights of his minty tongue.

Sometimes his head was buried between her legs on the couch, sometimes he tickled and wrestled her and moved her hips high above towards his lips, ordering her to sit on his face like she loved, and she rode his face wildly like she rode the mechanical bull at the bar. She giggled, moaned, and cursed that she loved him while he twirled her body around like she was a little plaything.

When she was about to climax, she reached within his boxers for his shaft, which was already hard to her delight.

She wanted him so badly she didn't bother to finish undressing him, just flung off her panties, kept her tshirt on, straddled his cock, and rode him deep, and slow until she'd wrung out a toe curling orgasm, tracing his pursed lips with her own finger tips as he wriggled beneath her with his own simultaneous orgasm.

Heavenly!

Then, as the tingles subsided, she didn't even bother cleaning up, just let the come run out of her, heavenly on his thigh, and he groaned with pleasure, and then kept kissing the crown of her hair.

"Baby I love you so much! I can't believe I almost ruined all of this because you were acting weird, and I couldn't trust you, and I wanted to run off and leave you just like you left me, like an immature little girl," said Lynne.

"Oh hell, you didn't ruin anything. I'll always come home to you Lynney, and in time you'll trust that. I'm sorry. I fucked up so bad, but I promise it's a special surprise," he murmured sweetly.

"I believe you. You even got Janelle involved to prove it to me. Oh hell, I'm sorry too," said Lynne.

"And...and I won't walk away again. It's my job to make your life easier emotionally. Not more difficult. Your life was hell before, because people were always causing you pain. If it hurts you when I leave to cool my head, I won't do that shit no more. I did it because I always left the house when trying to cool off, I was such a hot head sometimes, growing up, and I'd say things I'd regret later, to my brother and parents. But, I don't have to do that. I can just go in the other room, and stay there till I cool off. You have a right to permanency. You need to feel that. I'm not ever leaving kitten. You can depend on me," he added dotingly, kissing the inside of her palm.

And she couldn't handle it. She cried into his neck, but not because she was hurt, and she quickly clarified, so he didn't get concerned that she was still having emotional distress.

"Oh damn, there's that feeling again. My whole life, never felt as safe as I do in your arms," she added sweetly.

"Well you just wait until two weeks from now when we walk down that aisle," added Leif dotingly.

***

After he promised that he'd never leave in a heated fit again, she felt so soothed he heard deep breathing close to his neck.

He felt her cute fingers playing with his dreadlocks near his ear. She'd do that sometimes when she was sleepy.

Then he felt her body curl up into her post-orgasmic little ball. She'd curl up if she had a really good orgasm, close to his body like a little kitten. It would fill his heart with such admiration and love.

And, how could she ever believe he'd look at fucking porn, now that he had her. What woman in porn curled up into an adorable ball, and played with his dreadlocks like a sleepy little kitten.

Then he felt the fingers stop messing with his dreadlocks and felt slow, deep, warm breaths close to his neck.

She slept so good after she had nice orgasms with him, and she'd fallen into deep, heavenly slumber, a rest she should have been having in their bed.

Even though she'd locked him into a somewhat uncomfortable position the way she was sleeping on him, curled up in the fetal position, he didn't have the heart to wake her up and move her over to the bed.

Life had been hard on Lynne! And he understood the true depth of the hurt now. She took him walking away to cool his head as though he was walking out of the relationship. She was used to being walked out on, by Mommy, by Daddy, by the church elders.

But, they were family now, pretty soon he'd be her husband, and he wanted to the one constant in this lovely woman's life for the rest of their lives.

***

He needn't have worried about making sure that Lynne knew she was loved. She woke up as the first streaks of dawn peeped through the blinds, surprised to find that she was still sleeping on the couch and drooling on his shoulder.

He hadn't the heart to awaken her she supposed; she fell asleep hard after their heated, yet tender makeup encounter. Yet, somehow he'd found a way to place the three gas station flowers he'd given her in a vase, and had put a little bow on the brown package of plain m&m's.

Lynne sat up right, and when the weight of her head left his shoulder, he rolled over groggily and started rubbing his shoulder, and that was when she noticed his shoulder was bright red.

"Good morning sweetness," said Leif with a yawn. He kissed her forehead.

"Oh baby, did you hurt your shoulder?" asked Lynne rubbing his arm.

Leif moaned with masculine pleasure, with the feeling of her rubbing his shoulder with firm pressure.

"Yeah I hurt my shoulder. Some adorable woman about five feet tall and one hundred and fifteen pounds slept on me in a way that pinched it a little bit. I knew it would hurt like a bitch in the morning, but she was so sweet and peaceful sleeping on me and playing in my dreadlocks that I didn't have the heart to wake her up. What can I say, I'm a sucker for her love," he added with a sweet grin.

His smile was so loving and open that Lynne felt a huge pang of guilt for accusing him yesterday of looking at porn at the behest of her mistrustful friend.

And the man had been cooking up a wedding surprise!

She didn't deserve whatever shit he'd planned! He'd arranged everything so nicely on the coffee table, like it was a homecoming for her. Damn it he wanted her. Damn it he loved her so much. She waited her whole life to feel such love, and so wanted by anyone else. It made her want to make Leif feel adored that same way. She was glad she'd been loving about the panties yesterday. Whatever it took for him to know how much she loved him, intimately, physically that could mirror the pleasure he gave her heart, she was down for.

And if that wasn't enough, the cat, their daughter, ran underneath the coffee table and purred up close to her feet, at the same time Leif was rubbing her back.

It felt like too much for Lynne. Soon there were tears everywhere.

"Shit, you're going to think I'm an emotional basket case," murmured Lynne, trying to wipe away her tears.

"No. Not at all. I think you're a woman who has been through some tough shit. I think it makes it hard for you to trust sometimes. But, I also think that, when you know that you are loved, and it's a new feeling for you, the water works come on, and that's natural baby. It's okay for you to feel overwhelmed with happiness. You're beautiful when color flushes on your face," he added adoringly.

He stroked her cheeks, which were ruddy with her tears.

"You already put them in a vase," added Lynne gesturing at the flowers.

"You already had a vase in here, I just put some water and an Aspirin in the bottom so the flowers would stay fresh. I know you like pretty flowers. I wanted something to brighten your day when you woke up in the morning after you came home with me, where you always belong," he added.

And another doting kiss to her forehead. It made her shed even more tears. Never before had she ever felt so loved and adored.

"So, let's get this straight, I jump up, and accuse you of shit, following behind my silly ass girlfriend, who was dead wrong, and you were planning something special for our wedding, and I still get treats and presents even though the shit was my fault. Damn. God must really think I deserve some blessings to make up for a lousy childhood. I don't deserve all these presents," said Lynne pursing her lips together, her chin dimple becoming prominent.

"Fucking adorable," he whispered touching her chin dotingly.

"Just fucking adorable. Yeah, Yeah you do deserve the gifts. I acted like an ass as well, so we're even. I could have diffused it, just by not being so macho and telling you I was surprising you. And, no matter who is at fault, I'm just happy you are home. You really don't know what it felt like when I came home to make up with you, and realized you weren't there. When I didn't see the lump of your plump little ass under the covers. That void was so great, I don't care if you did only go around the corner for a few hours. And you left, because it's scary for you to trust. And hell, given your background, I can see why. And, you were hurt because I walked out, and you thought that I might be walking out for good. These trinkets are small. And it's just all designed to...well, home is where you should feel loved and safe. I can't wait until I'm your husband baby, and I want you to know that I love you very much, and love having you in our home. If I can get a small packet of candies, and gas station rip off flowers, and you recognize that they are little treats because I'm glad we made up, and happy you are back safe in our loving home, it's a small price to pay. And Lynne, you just let me know what else I need to do to help you feel safe," he added, pulling her into his lap.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers