Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

He was in fact earlier than he was supposed to be during the rehearsals they'd planned, and a lot of the guests were still getting seated, the church was half empty when he stood near the front, but he just couldn't wait. He and Matthew made small talk, Matty teased him about his hairstyle, with his hair pulled up off of his face in a ponytail, and each one of his dreads decorated with an elaborately beaded shell on the end.

"You look like a fucking girl," hissed Matthew. He'd teased Leif as soon as he found out that Lynne had seen this hairstyle in a bridal magazine and thought it would look classy with the dreads, keeping his hair off his face and focusing on his dreamy blue eyes, and chiseled face.

While Leif didn't go so far as to think the hairstyle made him look like a girl, it wasn't what he would have chosen, made him look like a cross between a bohemian hipster and a gap model, but if this was what she wanted, it was Lynney's day.

"You're jealous as hell. It's her day. I'd be up here wearing that Green Mankini if she asked. Well, not quite that shit, but still, her day. I can't wait to see what your wife makes your ass do for your wedding. It's her day. I just want her to be happy. I can't wait for them to line up. So I can see her. And what she's wearing. I know she just looks so, so sweet and beautiful," he said softly, breathlessly, trying to imagine what she was wearing.

But he didn't want to think to warmly and too sweet about her, or he'd get hard.

"You are so pathetic. I'm gonna be totally glad when this is over to quit hearing all those sonnets when you finally get used to her ass. I know you'll always love her, you two are real solid, but I'm gonna remind you of these stars in your mind when your house is full of screaming brats, you have a leaky ass roof, and a car that's smoking," teased Matthew.

"Hell my van is already smoking like fort knox. A woman like Lynne, she adds to your life, even in all those situations you describe. I'm in it for the long haul brother, and I knew it the moment I met her," said Leif.

"Yeah. I know. In all seriousness, I'm so happy for you," said Matthew.

"Shhh! They are lining up," said Leif.

And he started rubbing his hands together.

"Did you just rub your hands together, you are such a dork right now," teased Matthew.

"Shut up doofus, do you have the ring? You better, that's the only shit you have to get right," said Leif.

"Of course I have the ring mouth breather," said Matthew.

Leif looked eagerly toward the auditorium door, as the procession of the family was about to begin.

He heard the music cue. Lynne had special songs that she felt represented their love, which she'd wanted to include in the wedding. She was so excited when she picked the songs that she wanted the bridal party to march to when she walked down the aisle. She'd presented them with such adorable caveats, saying that if he didn't like either song, they could choose something they both liked. Hell, he'd said playfully that if she'd chosen Old MacDonald's farm, he wasn't about to squelch her enthusiasm. Anything that sounded like a love song to her ears was music to his own ears. This was her day, for her to enjoy. Her happy grin gave him such pleasure. He really didn't have a preference for wedding music, he never thought he'd ever be getting married, so what his Lynney wanted was thrilling to him.

When he heard the music, some older r&b love songs from the nineties, he was extremely touched. He thought the lyrics to each of the songs were creative, and very wedding themed. He thought about the lyrics, and they moved him.. He'd wanted something more for Lynne, he wanted to do even more. Transform these beautiful songs she'd loved, and dreamed about when she was a very little girl and thought of marriage into something unique and personal for her, and their love. So he suggested she let him create some instrumental, jazzy versions of the songs on his electric guitar to accompany them during their walk down the aisle.

Lynne had said

"You're making your own love songs for me,"

and Leif had chuckled and said-

"Hell, everyday Lynne, I think of a million love songs I could sing to you, I just haven't finished writing them yet. And this is easy as hell because the hard work has already been done. I just have to learn the songs. Let me make it special for you baby, your very own version of these songs crafted out of love," said Leif.

Leif worked hard on the custom compositions, massaging the strings, and imagining every single piece of love he felt in his heart for Lynne as he worked over the compositions and gave them a smooth jazz feel, recording them to track so that his baby could have her very own love songs, for their wedding.

He didn't let Lynne hear what he was working on, he'd gone in the studio alone for these parts, and he wanted the marching music to be a surprise.

So when he heard the first strains of his acoustic jazz version of Case's happily ever after, everything moved in slow motion for Leif. He'd played through it in the studio over and over again with passion, care, and delicacy, the same feelings he felt for Lynne. He wondered what Lynne was thinking as she heard the sparse but heartfelt arrangement. He prayed she loved the songs the way he'd enjoyed playing them with passion and love for her, directed towards the strings on that beautiful black guitar she'd given him, which he'd purchased foolishly during their brief breakup, and that Lynne had unselfishly brought back from Matthew, who'd bought it from the pawn shop when he'd been forced to hock it. Every time he held that guitar, on stage, or in the studio, he was filled with love for Lynney, and he could see her in his mind's eye, a few days after they made up, leaning over that black guitar in her tight white t-shirt and adorable little boy cut panties. Fuck, he was so smitten with her, and nothing felt more right than standing here, waiting at the altar for her.

His brother was an usher, and ushered his mother to her seat, sitting beside her, as his father was going to help escort Lynne down the aisle.

Linda was smiling, and beautiful in a flowing silvery sheath of a dress. It was airy and beautiful, elegant, but with a hippie flair, just like she'd always been when he was growing up, beautiful but willowy and earthy.

Next, came the members of the bridal party, each wearing their own multihued dress. They marched slowly from the auditorium, down the beautifully decorated aisle, the aisle way flanked with beautiful seashells, and each member of the bridal party took their appropriate spot beside Leif and Matthew as they awaited his beautiful bride. All of the women were beautiful and unique as a rose in their own special colors, and Leif thought it was amazing the way Lynne had known just which color would compliment each friend the best while they all blended into an amazing hue that was complimentary as they stood side by side, waiting for Lynne's approach. How beautiful everyone looked was a testament to Lynne's sweetness and wanting everyone to shine, and also a small statement of how ravishing she probably would be, to know that her own beauty would stand out proudly on its own among the splendor.

Lastly, came Janelle, in her blue gown, hair whisked back in cornrows and an afro puff. She looked very nice, for Janelle. It wasn't that Janelle wasn't pretty, but Leif only had eyes for Lynne, and had since the moment he'd meant her. She wasn't his type at all, but he'd never seen Janelle look so nice. However, just because Leif was about to be happily wed, didn't mean that Matthew couldn't appreciate her beauty, and he muttered quietly,

"Holy shit, she's gorgeous," under his breath.

Leif held in a chuckle and lightly stepped on Matthews's foot with his toe. The last thing he needed was the bridal party getting all out of sorts if Janelle thought that Matthew as inappropriately checking her out. She was loud, and bossy, and great at getting things all fouled up, though he loved the way she cared for his Lynne.

His cute, mop top blonde curly haired distant cousin was the ring bearer. It was funny how much fun he had watching other people's weddings, but now with his own, he was enjoying the moment, but he was so anxious to see Lynne he felt like a little boy with pins and needles anticipation, and felt that everything was slow and boring while he waited for Lynney. Still, it was uncanny to look at the mop topped curly haired little cousin of his.

He looked so much like a little Leif it was startling, and although Lynne had only met the little boy in person for the occasion of the wedding, as soon as she saw his picture on facebook, she'd wanted him in the wedding, saying he looked like a miniature Leif. And he was a sheer rascal too, turning over the party favors yesterday, and torturing the pretty little flower girl.

One day soon, they would be having their own little terrors, and he couldn't wait.

He smiled warmly at the little ring bearer, carrying his pillow lopsided, not delicately as he'd been taught, but Leif had been the same way when he'd been invited to be in someone's wedding long ago. He was a roguish little monster and in some ways Leif couldn't wait to create such an adorable little horror with Lynne. The honeymoon could be good practice.

Next, came the flower girl. The flower girl was another cousin of his and she was swarthy and beautiful, half Mexican, and half Caucasian. She was fairer than Lynne, but with that exotic, dark brown hair, and her pretty light brown eyes, reminded him of a paler version of what Lynne might have looked like as a little girl, and so she was the perfect choice for a flower girl. A little Lynne, just like they'd found a little Leif.

She was just a bit taller, and a bit older than the ring bearer, and she wore an appropriate studious and serious expression as she very carefully carried a miniature version of the floral arrangement that Lynne herself would carry in a bouquet.

She was such a serious child, and although Leif did not know Lynne when she was younger, he could imagine her looking serious that same way as a little girl. But Leif wanted to see a bright and beautiful smile from the little one, so he smiled at her, and he winked at her, and the little girl beamed. It didn't take much to encourage a smile, just like his little Lynney.

Where was she already?

Soon, Leif was dimmed by the flash bulbs, and what he knew was the perfect shot they were getting, Lynne being prepared to walk down the aisle.

And so, everyone was beautiful, but no one could have prepared him for the feelings and emotions that washed over him when he heard the jazzy acoustic version he'd created of the Jon B Song I Do begin to pipe through the speakers. All he could think of was that he hoped Lynne liked his composition, and the jazzy and tender embellishments were fitting of her. He strained his eyes and saw a speck of white in the distance.

It was Lynney!

Leif's breath quickened.

***

Girls spent their whole life waiting for a wedding day. In Lynne's eyes, she'd dreaded the idea of marrying and settling down, until she'd met Leif. She'd only known her ex-boyfriend, who'd inspired a brotherly type affection within her until he turned the tables on her and raped her. So she'd closed her eyes to the idea of romance, or ever finding someone that made her feel passion, until she met Leif. And the moment she met that gorgeous man, everything had changed for her.

Somehow, after that first date, at the pool hall, sipping beers and playing video games, she knew she loved him, and wanted to be his wife, even that soon, but at that time, she felt like he was nothing but a charming Romeo, and so the longings of her heart would never come into fruition. She'd never been in love before, she was immature, and the feelings that Leif made her feel were so frightening at first, even if they were delicious at the same time. But he was patient for her. And he waited for her, just like he'd been waiting for her at the beginning of their spiritual ceremony a few hours prior.

Leif never let her down. And now, she didn't feel worried, sad, or anxious, as she'd been prepped by her granny and even his mother that it would be normal for a young bride to feel. She felt full of jubilation and happiness when she heard the music, her cue that the marching was about to begin. The music was so beautiful, and even more, her man had created the music for her. When she told him, her eyes shining with happiness about the songs she wanted for their ceremony, she was nervous.

Probably had something to do with being burned by bad experiences. She remembered being at a church social with Martin, and wanting to dance to a record, one of her favorite songs. He didn't want to dance to the song, he thought it was corny, and worried about dancing too closely, he did not want to set a poor example for the children in the youth group. Lynne had swallowed that hurt down whole, it wasn't what was said, but the way it was said, that had hurt her so much before she knew Leif. But Leif was different, and he had convinced her, and shown her, over and over again that he wasn't embarrassed by enthusiasm or sentimentality. It wasn't enough for her to have the songs that she loved, he wanted to put his own personal touches on them, create her beautifully woven guitar sonnets filled with love, so she'd have unique, special music. And Leif's playing was so beautiful and distinctly his own, it made her eyes well up. What a lovely gift to give to her, and she was so lucky he was hers. She couldn't wait until later so she could really listen to what he'd recorded, and reflect on it, outside of the trembling excitement of her wedding day. She was going to make sure the wedding coordinator gave her the song files so they could listen on the way to the honeymoon.

What a dreadful mistake it would have been to marry Martin, and Lynne silently thanked god again and again for sending her Leif. She actually looked upwards, at the beautiful stain glassed cathedral archway that led from the auditorium of the church to the main entry and whispered, thank you for my Man! Having been burned, and having bitter life experiences made her appreciate her knight-in-shining armor. And now, she wanted to show Leif how much she deserved his beautiful love, and couldn't wait to start tonight, making him feel like a manly king in their bed, legally man and wife.

Her grandmother heard her, she knew when her grandmother chuckled and smiled.

"I'm sure He knows you are thankful Lynne. You are the only person I know who would pray over a saltine when she was small," whispered her grandmother.

Garrett chuckled.

"I'm just getting to know her but it sounds like Lynne,"

She grabbed Garrett's hand, and her Grandmother's hand and let out a tiny squeal. She knew she had to wait for the intro for the song, but she was ready to march now.

"Okay, calm down sweetheart," said Garrett, with a patient tone.

He spoke to her, the way her father should have, but never could. He'd taught his son this beautiful patience when he dealt with Lynne and what a blessing it was.

"I'm sorry. I'm so excited, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest," whispered Lynne breathlessly.

"I know you are excited. Just breathe. You're almost there. Almost getting Leif out of our hair," chuckled his father.

"You look so beautiful. Wait until he sees you. Someone's going to have to put the boy's eyes back in the sockets," hissed his grandmother.

Garrett and Granny LaReaux chuckled.

"We're running interference. Otherwise you'd be racing down the aisle like a little pony. And Leif might even run down the aisle to grab you. You two carry on so much! So, I think Granny should give you away to Leif. So I'm going to walk with the two of you almost down the aisle, and take my seat beside Linda. And your granny will walk you the last few steps to present you to Leif. I know it's not what we discussed, but I think it's only right, if you're willing," said Garrett.

"Oh Garrett, I think that's beautiful, just like you described," whispered Lynne.

Garrette nodded.

"You can cut out the Garrett shit, told you before, call me dad. You'll both be calling me dad after you see your wedding present," he added with a chuckle.

He slapped Lynne's back playfully, like a father, and took one of her arm's while Granny LaReaux took the other, opening the glass auditorium door.

***

Leif never thought that anything could literally take away his breath, but when that cathedral door opened, he had to remember to breathe. Holy Hell, she was beautiful. Just tiny and beautiful and perfect, and he couldn't even make out each individual part that was so beautiful, she just had this glow all about her, this aura, that reminded him, of when he first lay eyes on her in that tight, black evening gown. Even then, she looked like an angel!

Then, just as now she held this delicate beauty, mixed with warmth, sensuality, and a fragility that just made him want to scoop her up in his arms, and protect her forever. Of course he also felt the urge to do delicious, dirty unspeakable things to her then, and he still did, but he also felt this reverence, that he was being entrusted with a special gift, that he'd better not harm in any way, and he'd never felt that feeling more strongly than in this moment, with her standing in the entrance way to the church auditorium.

She was a vision, and he wanted her loveliness to come to closer to him, closer so that he could drink in and luxuriate over the details. All he could see was a beautiful honey colored speck in the distance covered in a perfect white whispy, lacy dress.

She marched slowly toward him, and he could sense that she was actually being held back a little bit in her pacing by his father and grandmother, and it was good they were both on each arm, otherwise she would have probably raced toward him like an eager fawn.

She was eager to see him again, eager to be his wife. As eager to be his, as he was to give her his last name. She neared him closer, and he could see she was smiling and crying at the same time.

And then it happened. Oh shit!

His face was wet before he could even control what was happening. Face wet and he hadn't even seen her yet, and he was smiling too. Fuck! He knew he'd cry like a sissy and hadn't even made it to the vows. Lynne had turned him into a cream puff softie for sure, over the past six months with her beautiful love.

And then she came into his full view, and he couldn't decide which part he loved more, that lovely veil, with the big, pretty, real flowers, which came into focus and couldn't hide the beauty of her butter colored skin, all the tendril curls pulled up on her hair, or her beautiful, doll like, luminous brown eyes, or that perfect chin dimple he loved so much, and it was puckered up in all its glory while she pinched her full, sexy lips together with a broad, beaming smile which he knew she was doing to keep from laughing with giddiness.

She was so damn sweet and girlish!

It was all he could do to keep his feet planted firmly only the ground and not scoop her out of the arms of her granny and his father, and carry her to the altar to get the show on the road. And he was delighted to see the both of them with their arms wrapped securely around her, exactly as she should be, surrounded by love and care, never wanting for a single other thing now that she was his.

Her makeup was beautiful to Leif, precisely because, it almost looked like she was wearing none, with that nude, pink, beautiful lipstick, and only slight blush, and that was what Lynne was to him, a ravishing, natural beauty.

Oh but then, there was the rest of her to take in, and he did so slowly, drinking in the lovely silk and ruffles, and lace, the beautiful, scooped neck showing a smidgeon of her cleavage and hinting at the small, perky firm little globes resting just below the curve, those graceful draping sleeves, her perfect, narrow waist, gorgeous, curvy hips, and those long luscious legs, and they were perfect, bare, and shapely as the dress stopped at her knee, showing off that gorgeous, pear shaped body that she had.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers