Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

She looked like a cross between a blushing, hippy bride, and some type of Medieval princess he was being granted with after storming a castle. She was sweet, innocent, and perfect. He was glad he'd been able to talk sense into her when he saw the gorgeous contrast of the prefect white against her honey colored skin, but even though she looked innocent, and virginal, Leif knew her well, along with the tenderness and passion, naughtiness that bubbled beneath her surface, so he loved her with reverence, and loved to nurture her, but that didn't stop his baser lustier thoughts from rising to the surface, because, she was fucking delicious, and even though the gown was in no way immodest, there was no doubt that she was filling it out like the ravishing creature she was, and she was sensual along with being beautiful.

One week had been too long, and he needed her so much his veins ached. He tried hard not to concentrate on how sexy she was, or now that she was nearer, the faint smell of those luscious vanilla body oils she wore. Getting hard in his tuxedo would be the most embarrassing shit ever, everyone would see.

He saw Garrett sit down beside Linda, and Granny LaReaux continued walking with Lynne towards the platform where Leif stood. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

Lynne was beaming at him, but she had tears in her eyes, and was literally trying to hold in her mirth like a sweet little girl. He could clearly see she wanted to giggle with happiness, even as her eyes were filled with joyous tears, the same way she giggled when he tickled her stomach.

She was so damn sweet!

He wanted to run off and capture her in his arms, but he remained firmly standing beside Matthew, all time stopping as he waited for his Granny to deliver his beautiful bride to be his forevermore. He'd waited so long for his Lynney, to hold her, to love her, to give her his last name, and to fuck her, it seemed impossible to wait anymore, and he said, loudly not caring who else heard, or even that they already knew it-

"I love you!"

Wiping his eyes.

Lynne grinned broadly at him wiping her own tears.

"I love you too!" she said equally loudly, and her grandmother let go of her at the perfect moment and she ran, bustling her train up under one arm to the platform and stood beside Leif, while Janelle demurely unfurled Lynne's lengthy train and Leif swallowed Lynne up into his arms in a hug, and nothing had ever felt so perfect to him before.

He just held her close to him in her beautiful white dress, inhaling her sent through the tulle of her veil and squeezing her close and she literally sighed against his neck in wonder, and he felt her smelling him holding him close by his arms.

He couldn't help it! He kissed her forehead through her veil.

Lynne giggled and squirmed out of his embrace the same way she squirmed out of his arms on a lazy Saturday morning when they watched cartoons and she was ready to make breakfast or eat cereal.

She was adorable when she was squirmy and he chuckled playfully before grabbing both her hands into his own, and they turned, towards each other in front of the minister.

"I was getting worried about you two. I was worried you'd start kissing before I'd even allowed you to kiss the bride," said the female minster looking over at Leif.

The congregation erupted into spontaneous laughter.

***

When he shouted that he loved her, Lynne had never felt so loved.

He loved her so much, her Leif had said to hell with the formal conventions or propriety of this special day. In a life formerly dominated by so much rigid structure it was so beautiful to Lynne, and she felt so loved, that when her grandmother let her go, she couldn't help running up those last few steps and up onto the platform with Leif.

Only when Janelle had carefully gathered her train did Lynne realize the danger she'd put herself into for tripping and falling, but she hadn't tripped and fallen, and when she'd buried herself in Leif's arms and smelled his special spicy, manly scent, he'd felt so perfect she knew exactly where she belonged.

And he was so damn handsome in his white tuxedo, light weight silver ascot, beautiful flowing blond dreadlocks pulled high upon his head and adorned with seashells, he looked just like a bohemian version of a night and shining armor.

Leif's eyes didn't hold disapproval for her failing to meet expectations and simply running to him when her heart dictated, only love and tenderness, and that left her feeling reassured, safe, and happy to be starting this new life with him.

And, when she'd ran towards him, breaking the script the way he broke it when he shouted he loved her, she saw nothing there, but tenderness and warmth in his eyes. Boundless adoration, and there was a clear sense of unconditional love, making her not even want to wait to get the show on the road, and become Ms. Leif Peterson.

And he was looking at her, and he was actually crying, although his face wasn't as streaked as hers.

"You got your wish Lynney, marrying a pussy whipped wimp, crying at his wedding because I love you so much," he whispered.

"I won't apologize for pussy whipping you. I hope to continue to do that tonight. But as for the crying, you're more manly now than you'll ever know. I promise to work to be worthy of all that care and love you have in your heart for me, and the tears you are crying," she whispered softly.

"Nothing you can ever do to prove yourself unworthy of my love, besides lay with another man, I'm so strung out on you, and I don't think there is a damn cure anywhere in sight, and hell if there was a cure, I wouldn't want that shit," whispered Leif.

Lynne knew she didn't want a cure for these feelings in her heart either. Just the warmth she felt, and the passion, coupled with how safe she felt with him. Any woman would be lucky that he was marrying them, and out of all the women, he could have had, he'd chosen her.

The minister looked down at the two of them like they were devilish children. She had a speech ready and prepared to deliver about their love, after which, she would read selections they each had chosen to express their love, and they would each say their vows. Their soft whispers to one another was prohibiting the minister from beginning the ceremony to which they both were to listen eagerly, which was why she glanced at them like an irritated parent, shushing her children.

***

Leif knew he had to be quiet, but it was hard, looking into Lynne's eyes. He forced himself to listen to the words of the minister, because it was important to Lynne that they have some kind of wedding connected with a church, and Leif really wanted to hear whatever nuggets he could during this ceremony so he could gain a small insight into what it meant to be a good husband. He was not overly religious, but he looked forward to hearing ways they could preserve and strengthen their special bond.

He actually could not believe that he was standing in front of his gorgeous woman, and that he loved her so much that he looked forward to his duties as her husband, both the sultry, and the solemn.

"Family and Friends of Leif and Lynne, we'd like to welcome you to their wedding ceremony. The Bride and the groom thank many of you for traveling a great distance, all the way across the country, no doubt for them to marry in Sunny California, a place with great significance to our groom, where he spent about twenty-two years, before moving to New York, where he met his lovely bride. You've gathered together in this church at her request, a place with a rich heritage as part of a worship community, and where a number of enduring marriages were officiated, so the couple is in good company. Leif and Lynne are happy to share this moment with you. Most of you have known Leif, or Lynne for much of their lives. You may have watched them grow up, gone to school with them, worked shoulder to shoulder with them entertaining others. Because you've known them and loved them so much, they've asked you to be here with them, and share this once in a life time special occasion with them. Leif and Lynne would like to thank his family for their support and help in preparing this event and for giving them every opportunity to love each other, and express that love, in a way that is uniquely their own. Garret and Linda, you serve as such great role models in love and marriage for Leif and Lynne, and the bride and groom want to thank you for that.

Now I'd like to address Leif and Lynne directly. People wait entire lifetimes to find love as the two of you share, but, from almost the moment you met, you saw that love reflected in one another and you sheltered one another and built a beautiful home filled with love and shared values almost immediately. You should hold and cleave to that love, a love that Leif expressed that he felt as soon as he saw Lynne walk on stage for the first time. A love Lynne told me she felt when he dropped everything to trap a mouse in her apartment for her, and made her feel safe, showing that she could rely on him. And, after he slayed the mouse, Leif knew he never wanted to leave her side again. So he didn't, but stayed on and on with her from that moment forward. Leif is glad that he didn't have to plant a pet mouse to extend his stay, though he was willing to do so, he loved her so much already after that very first night, he knew he never wanted to leave her again,"

The congregation laughed, right along with Lynne and Leif.

"Now I have some words that each has prepared separately that they'd like me to share with one another. Leif, Lynne loves your patience, your sweetness, and your manly courage. She adores your sense of humor, appreciates that you always empty the cat's litter box, and hopes this dutifulness extends to diapers in the future, with the little ones she can't wait to give you. She loves the enthusiasm with which you approach life, and your craft with the guitar. Lynne, Leif loves your passion for living, your warmth, and your playfulness. He appreciates all the ways you work to make their house feel like a home, your great cooking, your eye for detail, and the way you are always able to cheer him up, and make him smile. He loves your gorgeous singing voice, and even your melodious speaking voice. He admires the way you light up a room, or a stage. You both love that you two can relax around each other, be very silly, and play like best friends. You both adore the tempestuous passion that you seem to share that can't be quenched. You both are very much looking forward to spending a life together. You hope to be off the radar for a few months honeymooning and celebrating as man and wife. The two of you have dreams of having a happy family together, progressing in your careers, and building a home. Leif will do the fix it repairs, and Lynne shall decorate. As you begin this journey together, remember that this day is just the beginning, but you both will grow older, and wiser, and you'll continue to grow in love together. I want to keep my remarks brief, because these two are anything but conventional, and if I go on for too long, Leif might just reach out there and kiss his bride," said the minister.

Everyone laughed, and Lynne started to chuckle until she snorted.

She was so damn beautiful and cute, and it broke Leif's concentration on the words, even as he was staring into Lynne's eyes.

He started to chuckle too.

And, he couldn't help it, he kissed her forehead through her veil.

"I didn't think you'd take me seriously, hands off Lynne," said the female minster.

The audience chuckled again.

"Leif would now like a reading that reflects how he feels about marriage and his love for Lynne. He wanted to choose something that fits him as a person, and since we all know that Leif has a variety of spiritual leanings, he has chosen a secular book, The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James," said the officiator.

Lynne and Leif joined hands and looked into each other's eyes, as the minister began the reading.

"It has made me better loving you...it has made me wiser, and easier, and I won't pretend to deny, brighter, and nicer, and even stronger. I used to want a great many things before, and be angry that I didn't have them. Theoretically I was satisfied, as I once told you. I flattered myself I had limited my wants. But I was subject to irritation; I used to have morbid, sterile, hateful bits of hunger, of desire. Now I really am satisfied, because I cannot think of anything better," she concluded.

They hugged each other and chuckled. Leif loved the words, and when he showed her the paragraph, and suggested that he dedicate it to her in a reading, she loved it. It filled her eyes with tears and she felt it was way more appropriate than a bible verse, given the diversity of Leif's beliefs about a higher power, and she wholeheartedly agreed to the reading he selected.

The text was damn beautiful and it certainly reflected how he felt. Loving her had made him a better person, in every way, and knowing Lynne had satisfied and quelled his hunger, and now he felt duly sick when he couldn't get his regular dosage of her sweetness. And finally after the ceremony he'd sate his biggest ache, the bit of hunger and desire that he had to love her with hard, hungry, unapologetic physicality. He couldn't wait!

***

Now it was time for her verse to Leif. In keeping with the liberalness and spiritual freedom that they prized within their share relationship, just because Leif did not have a spiritual bend in particular did not mean that he did not appreciate this side of Lynne, or want her to express it to him.

When she'd shown him what she'd wanted to read to him for her reflection of love and marriage, it made his eyes well up with water.

"I can only hope to be worthy of that love and faith and trust you put in me, I'll never let you down lovely," he'd said tenderly.

Lynne wanted to read the verse to Leif, it meant that much to her, but she didn't want to break the flow of the ceremony, so she let the minister read it instead.

"Now the bride, our Lynne, who has a strong Christian leaning, and is the reason this wedding is in the church would like Genesis 2:22-25 read. And the rib, which the Lord god had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her onto the man. And Adam said, this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of man. Therefore, a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and they were not ashamed. And so Lynne explains that the two of you are one flesh, you feel like a part of her, you two will form a family unit, and you will not be ashamed of anything you do in the cloak of your love, just like the first man and woman were not ashamed. Beautiful words indeed. And so now the time has come to say the marriage vows,"

Finally it was time for their vows.

Lynne was grateful that they'd been able to customize even their vows within the church. Though they were much more formal than the spiritual ceremony they had planned, the vows were still reflective of the spirit they shared as a couple.

He looked so damn handsome standing there, and although she was relishing and enjoying the moment, more and more she found herself fast forwarding in her mind, and imagining the erotic kiss, the kiss where Leif said he would not wrestle with her to enjoy the way he'd wrestled at the rehearsal dinner. Her stomach had the butterflies, and she could not wait for him to start commanding her a bit more forcefully and take the passion that he deserved, and that he knew she was hungry to share.

"Please join hands. Leif, will you enjoy Lynne's laughter and look for the brightness and the positive in her?"

"Yes, I will," said Leif.

"Lynne, will you enjoy Leif's laughter and look for the brightness and positive in him,"

"Yes, I definitely will," said Lynne.

"Leif will you share in Lynne's burdens so that you may bolster her, and so that your spirit will grow in this union?"

"Yes I will," said Leif.

"Now Lynne, will you share in Leif's burdens so that you may bolster him, and so that your spirit will grow in this union,"

"Yes, I most certainly will," said Lynne.

"Leif will you honor Lynne as an equal in this union,"

This statement was placed into their vows at Leif's request. While he understood that she enjoyed serving her man, and liked toying sometimes with the more submissive aspects of sexuality he always wanted her to understand that if she wanted to serve him, he viewed the service as an act of love, and something that she was free stop at anytime. At the end of the day, they were equals, and he wanted that in those vows, different than any man she'd known, different than the gender roles that she'd been raised to believe in.

"Lynne is my equal, if not my superior. Yes, I most certainly will," added Leif dutifully.

"Lynne will you honor Leif as an equal in this union,"

"Leif is my equal, yes, I most certainly will," said Lynne emphatically.

"Lynne will you put nothing above Leif, not material possessions, family ties, no religious beliefs,"

The minister had raised an eyebrow when Leif suggested this when they were planning the ceremony. But once he'd thoroughly explained her background, and how Lynne had been abandoned by her own parents due to falling in love with him, the minister understood and dutifully placed it in the ceremony. He'd explained and Lynne had been sitting right beside him when he spoke on the phone to the minster emphatically-

"I don't want my baby to think that anyone else will ever give her away again, no matter what she believes. I'm never giving my baby away. She's going to be mine on the wedding day and nothing, not even church comes before my baby. She's loved and she's cared for in a beautiful new family that we are creating. I'm her family now. I'm her husband now; I'm her guardian now. Nothing comes above my sweet," he'd murmured. His throat was hoarse. He wanted to cry, and probably would have had Lynne not been sitting beside him as a witness to his emotional love for her.

He loved her that much. Wanted her that much. She climbed right in his lap while he was on the phone with the minister going over the aspects that he wanted, and he'd cradled her to his neck, rocking her. She felt wet in the crown of her hair and she realized then that when she sat in his lap, she'd made it harder for Leif not to cry, but he was ashamed of the tears of love he'd cried for her, that's why he hid in her hair, and she wouldn't dare let on she knew. Just later, when the phone was hung up, she was on her knees between his legs, sucking his dick without him even asking, eagerly giving him pleasure, and unbuttoning his pants as soon as he hung up the phone. He playfully called her his nasty little thing, sucking his dick after he just hung up the phone with the minister, but she wanted him to feel that glow in his dick that he made her heart feel, caring for her lovingly. When he came, he kept moaning he loved her his voice filled with pleasure, how she was his special little sweetheart as he came, but she knew the pleasure was coming from his heart, she'd just given him a safe avenue to express it, with his dick.

She'd swallowed him whole and he'd pulled her up into his lap, kissing her lovingly the taste of his cum still on her breath, she'd peeled off his shirt so she could lay in his sweaty chest and hear his heartbeat return to normal. And even after the lust he rewarded her emotionally, cuddling her. Rocking her. The clear message to her was that, she was his, and he wanted her, and no, he'd never be giving his baby away. And she felt so safe! Let her rest in his arms for a bit, stroking her hair, giving her doting affection before turning her over on her back and loving her private places with his mouth the same way she'd loved him earlier, quipping that one good turn deserved another.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers