Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her arm lovingly.

"Look off to the side there, and you'll see there is a path that leads to a beach right on the pacific ocean," he said pointing to the side of the house.

"Really! I love the beach! That's awesome," said Lynne.

"Yeah, and if we get up early enough, the owners have hinted that we might be able to get some alone time," sais Leif.

"Sex on the beach! That'll be a great memory," said Lynne.

Leif chuckled.

"Such a naughty girl. First the hammock outside, and now sexing on the beach, sometimes I think you only see me as a sex object. Actually, I was thinking we might have a romantic, secluded breakfast on the beach," said Leif looking playfully wounded.

"Oh please, you are so full of shit! You probably are planning a romantic breakfast, but, when you try to have me for dessert, I'm going to remind you that your fucking intentions are supposed to be innocent," she quipped.

Even though he played at being dominate in their relationship, there were so many times when she put him in his place with her sexy, urbane humor.

He guffawed with laughter.

"I'm not full of shit, I'm saying Lynne, I'm a person, and maybe I just want to take you out on the beach early in the morning for some romantic conversation as we start our lives together," he added batting his blonde eyelashes and playing the role of the girl.

Lynne simply rolled her eyes.

He took her hand, kissing it, and led her around to the front of the cottage.

"Okay lovely, there are more surprises inside. I'm gonna get our bags, and put them inside okay. Why don't you enjoy your swing for a little while," he added.

He caressed her panty clad ass under her skirt, reveling that he was intimate enough with her to be able to simply feel her like that under her skirt, without needing to ask for permission, the closeness between them. He loved the feel of her firm juicy ass.

He led her over to the swing on the porch, pushed it a few times, and walked off in the direction of their Prius, getting out several of Lynne's bags.

"Sure you don't want help?" called Lynne.

"Hell yeah, I'm sure I don't...how can you help anyway with these big ass bags you have packed," he said with playful angst as he lined her luggage up neatly on the porch.

Lynne was digging around in her purse, and she dropped something out of it, so she bent down to pick It up.

Her short skirt had risen up, and he caught her, luscious little bottom in the air, those long sexy legs, and the sexy, sticky dried up imprint on her crotch.

Fuck he wanted her! Every second he wanted her, and he envisioned himself, picking her up by her tiny waist and throwing her over that swing backwards and fucking her until the swing collapsed under their own weight and finishing it off by fucking her on the wooden porch while she howled with orgasms.

She was so damn hot, and not even a clue of how hot she was, even though she wore that short skirt on purpose, a skirt so short, she couldn't pick up anything without showing him those sweet, white cotton panties.

Leif's dick throbbed.

She found whatever it was she was looking for, it looked like a pack of gum, and Lynne, a bit nerdy and oblivious to the world was still bent over he supposed making sure nothing else dropped out of her cute little denim handbag.

"Mmm...I told you how short that little skirt was back at the house, didn't I, and not to bend over, showing my sweet, tasty little ass, and cute white cotton underpants," he added lustily, bringing his hand over her ass and slapping it roughly.

Leif moaned aloud at the sensation that flooded his cock as his wife's firm juicy ass bounced upward into his palm.

"Youch! I know, but it's just the two of us here! I wouldn't have did that in public, promise! Pinky swear! I didn't even know you were watching me," said Lynne standing up, and rubbing her bottom with one hand.

He felt a little guilty when she stood upright, rubbing her bottom like it was hurting, but then he saw her eyes dancing with fire, and lusty. He forgot for a glimmer of a second how much his saucy little bride liked spankings!

"I know you didn't know. I know you wore this only to please me, on the drive up here to the cottage. But showing your panties, baby...it's naughty, don't you think?" he whispered in her ear playfully.

Lynne's eyes started to twinkle, she licked her lips and she swallowed pulled at the hem of her skirt and started squirming batting her eyelashes playfully.

"Yeah, Yeah baby! It's real naughty. I know...I know...I think I should be punished with a spanking right here," murmured Lynne pointing towards the porch swing.

"Mmm...you think your husband should pull your panties around your ankles, and force you over his knee, and bare your bottom to the wind and spank your cute, juicy little ass huh?" he added, teasing her with thoughts of erotic domination.

"Mmph! Please, I'll learn to be such a good girl then," panted Lynne.

Leif chuckled hard. He laughed because his heart felt such emotional and sensual pleasure with this sweet bonding with his new wife, and even them playing slightly with dominance and submission, he never could have imagined such a tender ecstasy that swept his whole soul away when he looked into her big brown eyes.

Lynne laughed too, with happiness, and confusion he was sure.

"Mmm...when wifey needs to be punished, she doesn't tell her husband how she needs punishing. That's for him to decide. You like spankings, I'm going to need to find another way to punish you for showing me your cute cotton panties," he added playfully slapping her ass hard.

He kissed her forehead adoringly.

"I know...I know...bring that small red suitcase in. It has all my nighties...I can put them on...put on a show for you and when I put on your favorite, you can do me as rough and nasty as you think I deserve," said Lynne, and she sort of pushed his arm into the direction of the Prius.

For the millionth time today, he wondered how he got so lucky, and he loved her idea of her modeling her Lingerie for him while he picked his favorite piece and soiled it with his saliva, and lastly his cum and fucked her silly, but he wanted to send her a playful message about selecting her own punishments, and also, letting her know that, while he knew whatever was in that suitcase was a treat, some of which he'd already spied with a telescope, he didn't need any of that shit to get him excited! All he needed was Lynne's sweet, beautiful body.

"Mmm...Little cutie, selecting your punishments again! Husband decides what they are if there should be any...just like you will choose if the time comes for you to punish me. And, anyway, I'm not ready to bring the rest of the shit in the house yet. I think you showing me your panties means that you are ready for the house tour to come to a conclusion, and I've been wanting to fuck you so bad, and so long, that just once back at the house was not enough, and I don't need any of those frilly little night gowns as inspiration. In fact, it's probably better for your adorable little ass if they stay locked up in the trunk for a little while longer. I'd hate for you to have to tell all your giggling girlfriends that your horny, big bad wolf husband destroyed the little nighties they gave you by tearing them off of you," he added.

"Leify!" she panted against his mouth, and in a move he didn't expect, she planted her fingernails in his chest and kissed him with wild, beastly hunger.

She grunted lustily into his mouth and pressed her ruffled skirt up against his beach shorts, grinding against his rock hard cock as Leif moaned in ecstasy. Apparently Lynne liked very much when her husband called the shots and dominated her a little bit. He moaned again and again with pleasure into her mouth, because this savage heat, and being able to be more physical and aggressive with her was what he craved since he first saw her on stage in her little black mini dress.

Sure he loved her and worshiped her to distraction, but there was a primal beast in him that loved to fuck his pretty young wife, and he was delighted that she loved his more gritty attentions, not just the romantic and sensual ones.

And he had to touch her.

"You're so sexy to me. You aren't just beautiful and cute, you're sexy, do you understand Lynne," he whispered breathlessly, his mouth sucking on her entire ear.

He wanted her so bad, the hell with teasing her little earlobes, he went right in for sucking and soon biting the whole soft, delicate ear, burning with lust at how tender and soft she was.

"Yes, yes baby, I understand, you're sexy to me too," she half whimpered and pouted.

Fuck, the whimpering and the squirming drove him insane in the cute, frilly little skirt, and those adorable canvas fish heads, the perfect juxtaposition of the innocent and the sexy, just like Lynne.

He reached under her skirt again, at first it was to swat her teasing little bottom as they kissed, but then he felt wetness as he wedged his thumb gently between the curve of her ass and her thighs, and Lynne moaned loudly.

"Mmm, already so wet for your man, haven't even really started the foreplay yet," he grunted huskily.

Her fingernails pierced his chest and he reached under her skirt, flipping it brazenly in the air, exposing her bottom to the wind, and pulling her lovely innocent cotton underwear deep into her crack until they made almost a thong.

Lynne, who loved ass play and getting her crack explored did exactly what he thought she would do, started pawing his chest, and leaning up for a deep tongue kiss to show her approval.

Normally what he would do at this point was tease her pussy and her crack a little with her panties before taking them off.

But this time, he broke his lips free of hers, looked down into her intoxicated brown eyes, her pouty lips swollen with his kisses, and muttered huskily-

"Bend over and take off your panties for your husband like a good little wifey. Stand over there, in front of the door, and take them off. Show your husband what you want him to do to you when you get in the house. You want me to fuck you good, or you wouldn't have been bending over looking for your pack of gum throwing your cute little ass in my face. Now bend over, with your back to me, and take your panties off, then turn around and face me, and hand them here," he added.

He gently pushed her in front of the door.

And, as he expected, she cried out embarrassed-

"Leify! Out here! We're still outside," she squealed chuckling.

"So the hell what! We were outside when you suggested snogging in the hammock, and in this chair over here. Are you still shy little wifey? Hmm...I think you like to tease. You were showing me your panties. And I want to see them. In my hands...right now...take them off, and I'll give you a good fucking and make your pussy come hard. Be a good girl and take them off for your husband," he added planting one moist kiss at the back of her neck, right over the hickey he'd planted during their first passionate romp on the bed with the reception still going on in the yard, he'd wanted her so much!

He knew Lynne liked this authority, she squirmed in front of him, but he also knew that she was shy and needed prompting sometimes for release. It was so erotically and emotionally beautiful, their tender love affair.

"I'm shy...why can't I hand them to you when we get in the house...all you have to do is give me the key, and I'll hand them to you on the inside..." said Lynne her hand on the door knob.

"I've got the key. And there's no one around for miles. I want you to hand them to me now, because you were willing to bend over and show your sweet juicy ass on accidental purpose while you reached for your pack of double mint gum. I want to see that cute, ripe, tan ass, naked, before we go inside the house, and I want you to hand me your panties with the crotch side up so I can see the wet stains, and how bad you want your husband with just simple kisses. I already felt your panties when we kissed, and I know wet they are! You gonna show husband you love him and give him what he wants, or you gonna tease me? Either way, I'm gonna fuck you good and leave you howling out my name as soon as I open the door. If you don't give them to me, I'll tear them off and ruin them. Seems like a cute little pair of white cotton panties, I'd hate to see them ruined," he threatened playfully.

Lynne next made a noise halfway between a whimper and a moan.

And she whispered under her breath.

"Shit I love it baby! I like when you are bossy, and I can be good!"

And then louder, so he could hear her better.

"I love to be your good girl. Tell me how you like it," she whispered sweetly.

"You've a very good girl. Just, stand in front of the door, and bend over with your ass in the air, like you had it earlier," he added.

Lynne bent over with her ass in the air.

He bent over and nuzzled and sniffed her crack, he couldn't help it, intoxicated with the sweet ass and pussy smell.

He placed a few kisses and a loving smack on her ass.

"Now just take them off," he grunted huskily.

She took them off slowly, teasing him the whole way, sliding them down her cheeks slowly, sensuously, as her crack, her pussy with its thick ethnic pubic hair, and her thighs from behind came into view, then the sensual, lurid sight of the panties moving down her taught, juicy thighs, and sexy well developed calves.

Then the sexy vulnerable sight of his new bride balancing carefully from behind to take her foot out of the legs of her panties with the canvass tennis shoes still on, and when Leif saw how tricky it was he immediately reached out to grab his baby around her waist.

He'd never let her fall, he didn't care how sexy their domination game was getting!

"Careful, I've got you princess," he murmured a doting, protective kiss to her naked back, because her t-shirt had risen up, as he held her.

She shivered in his arms, shivered in his arms he was certain because his quick motions to hold her and be sure she didn't fall even in play made her feel protected and loved. He cherished being able to provide that feeling for his new wife!

Hell yes, he could show her care and protection and still dominate her!

She turned around with the wet panties in her hand, and placed them delicately face up and wet crotch glistening into his palm.

Leif grunted with pleasure. The sweet aroma hitting him in the nose, her looking at him with expectant, trusting big brown eyes and chewing her lower lip.

He kissed her forehead dotingly.

His eyes filled with water, because there was symbolism all tied up in him asking her to hand over her panties. Symbolism of her loving him, trusting him to take care of her, even if he was a tad bit rough with her in the midst of their passion, and her own complicit admission of her sensual desires. Lynne's longing for male approval, and his longing to be a man and care for someone special.

It was fucking beautiful and he had to will himself not to cry, even as his cock ached.

"You're such a good little wifey! Best wife a husband ever, ever had, and I cherish you honey!" he added.

He kissed her forehead and Lynne just glowed.

"I love being a good wife, your good wife, it's the most special feeling in the world!" she said sweetly.

He had to remind himself of why he made the request for the panties in the first place with all that tenderness that he felt. All that juicy wetness on the crotch, clear evidence of desire that almost made the panties uncomfortable, she looked glad to have taken off those wet little things!

He rubbed them vulgarly on his nose, trying to man up a little more despite tender loving emotions for Lynne, and remember his need and real urge to fuck his beautiful wife more.

"Smell so damn sweet, and wet. You get so wet for me princes," he added huskily ticking her chin dimple with his thumb.

"Smell them, smell how good they smell," he grunted, his cock leaking precum at the sight of him vulgarly mashing her innocent white cotton panties, leaking with her sex fluids, under his wife's own cute nose.

Lynne giggled and wrinkled her nose. He hoped at first she wasn't disgusted with the intoxicating scent of her own juices, otherwise, he'd need to teach her how lovely her pheromones were with her balanced across his knee and a firm spanking while she sniffed and licked her delicious juices from one of her wet crotches during a play session! That was a lesson he'd loved to teach her, about her body and it's lovely scents and how he didn't want her ashamed of them, he wanted her to love her scents as he did! But he quickly figured out that his sweetie was giggling because the panties were tickling her nose.

She was so sweet and ticklish and he loved her to the ends of the earth!

"You're tickling my nose!" she chuckled squirming away from him.

"Mmm, perhaps husband will make you lick them instead. Nah, I'd rather tickle you with my cock in the house, nice and rough and hard! Here's the key. Now I want you to open the door, and go inside, and just stand in the corner right by the door facing the wall. I'm not ready for you to see the rest of the house, you interrupted the tour with the panty stunt, and I need to fuck you now, but I don't want you to spoil the view of the rest of the house, so I figure I'll fuck you standing against the wall really good, and then we'll tour the inside of the house. Don't look at anything, just open the door walk straight to the corner, and stand against the wall," he grunted huskily.

"Yes sir, yes husband, I won't look, I'll be good just like with the panties," said Lynne, looking up at him with playful angelic eyes.

Her hands trembled with excitement as she opened the door.

"Shit, I can't wait for you to fuck me more, like a grown woman, like you did back at the house," she murmured, as she swung the door open.

If he thought she'd learned about fucking at the house, wait'll she saw what it would be like on the honeymoon where he didn't have to worry about her making a disturbance and scaring anyone, she hadn't seen anything yet in terms of raw, primal pleasure, he thought naughtily as Lynne opened the door to the cottage.

***

In a world where everything had been so rigid, and dominated by order, and authority, Lynne delighted that they were spending their honeymoon in a home, where she could learn new things about love, life, and family. And he'd prepared everything so lovingly for her, with treats for her all around the outside of the property.

Was there any wonder why she couldn't wait to share her body with a man who acted like this? Who loved her like this? Who pampered her like she was a princess? To whom she could reveal of her private desires, confident that he knew how to satisfy her? Who made her feel like the best lover, and most sensual creature on the earth?

But perhaps most touchingly, each time they made love she felt like his angel. She would be good, just like she was when she handed him the panties she was wearing, and she was so excited, him demanding her underwear like that, right in front of the house, even if there was no one around for miles, and the way he smelled her panties and dangled them under her nose, forcing her to whiff them as well!

"Mmm, you taste so good to me kitten I can't wait," he murmured, and his mouth sounded full.

She turned around to find her husband sucking the panty gusset. He couldn't even wait to get her inside to taste her.

"Leify!" she chuckled.

"What? It's like licking the candy paper, before you eat a chocolate," he added playfully.

She was so excited to get the door open, her hands trembled. She heard his gruff chuckle behind her, and he was so delighted when he got her inside he picked her up swiftly in his arms, and swung her around.