Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'll take you on a tour of the house after I enjoy you some more. You can wait a little bit huh?" he panted huskily.

She knew that he was only asking to be polite, but he had full intentions of fucking her against the wall, and she couldn't wait. She looked into his gorgeous blue eyes with her big, bashful brown eyes, and nodded obediently. She loved giving her handsome new husband just what he wanted!

"Well that's good missy, because that's what happens to cute little wives that show their panties, to their husbands. You should have known that, if you were within my line of vision, you were gonna get fucked. Now...do I have to use your panties on you as a blind fold, or can I trust you not to look around the room while we fuck, and ruin your other surprises," he added playfully.

She loved their games, liked the chance to show him how good she could obey.

"I'll only look up into your eyes or my own eyelids," said Lynne, a pun about rolling her eyes up in her head.

Leif chuckled and chuckled and looked at her dotingly, his eyes flashing.

"You're such a fucking ham! I believe you baby girl," he added, hanging her panties around his neck like a playful necklace.

He sat her on her feet, her back against the wall.

Him freeing her of the panties before he opened the door, and making her hand them over emboldened her a bit.

"I've been wanting it against the wall since you touched me under my skirt on the first date. But I was too scared or shy to admit it then. I'm glad I feel safe enough that...that I want it, and my mind can admit that to my body, and we can both feel so much joy," she whispered softly.

"Oh that's beautiful baby girl. Well, I'm glad then, that I didn't lose control and just bang you against the wall back then, glad I waited until you felt safe. A lot of times baby, I wanted to, but I held out. So it's good that I get to fuck your brains out against the wall. So show me how hot you are for me. Show me what you want," he added huskily, tickling her chin dimple with his thumb, vulgarly licking out the crotch of the panties he was wearing as a necklace.

Just seeing how much he liked her scent and flavor sent a tremor through Lynne's stomach. She half whimpered, half moaned, then murmured.

"I want to let you taste the real thing," and reached down for the hem of her ruffled, white, hipster mini skirt, the skirt that had gotten her in such trouble bending over and looking for her tube of dropped lipstick.

She wanted to tantalize him, she knew how to tease him, barely showing him just enough and she lifted the hem of her ruffled skirt higher and higher, until she showed the tips of her thighs, and just a hint of her curly little bush, watching delightedly as she saw her husband flare his handsome nostrils, making her feel sexy and perfect!

He dropped the panties out of his mouth, still wearing them around his neck.

She parted her thighs slightly and arched her back against the wall.

"I remember what you said Leify, about making me hold the dress high in the air while you fucked me and not letting it drop unless I wanted a spanking," she murmured, lifting the dress higher, and higher until the entirety of her curly bush was exposed.

"Mmm, such a good girl. Damn it baby girl Leify loves you so much. That's right little wifey, hold your damn skirt up high in the air while I suck your pussy," he grunted huskily.

Lynne felt butterflies tremor through her stomach. She knew how good he was with his mouth on her pussy, how patient, how thorough, how vulgar.

She lifted her skirt so high it was showing her belly button.

"So damn cute," he grunted, kissing around her stomach and nuzzling her curly bush with loving nose and lips.

"Baby please, it tickles...please..." Moaned Lynne.

"You want your husband to fuck you with his mouth," he leered huskily.

Lynne now knew how much he loved dirty talk, thrilled and delighted with the chance to please her groom, and she now knew the secret language, the keys to his heart, he'd taught her in the laundry room. It wasn't just sexy to trust him this way, it was also beautiful on an emotional level, even as she felt a base stirring in her pussy for his lips and cock.

"Please fuck me with your mouth," she murmured adoringly tracing his lips and guiding them to her pussy.

She didn't even get a chance to hear his response, he grunted, and mashed her thighs into the wall, and Lynne was glad her juicy butt cushioned her crash against the wall.

He started nuzzling her hard with his nose, groaning about her, sweet, sweet smell.

"Baby!" moaned Lynne with ecstasy, his nose tickling her bush everywhere. The tickling was so pleasurable, and she tangled one hand in his dreadlocks to steady herself, using her other fingers to expose her pussy brazenly to her man and his licking and nuzzling face.

Nothing to be ashamed of, she was his wife now.

"Fuck! I love you," she whimpered, as his glistening nose was replaced by kissing lips, kissing right over her lower curls and the throbbing slit where she was joined.

Lynne started to moan loudly and she couldn't help it, she disobediently let her skirt fall down so that she could shamelessly pinch apart her pussy lips with both hands, she wanted to feel his gentle moist lips sucking and licking on her naked clit, didn't want the sensation dulled by her full outer lips, and spreading it with the fingers of one hand was not giving her enough leverage.

"Mmm...I wanna come," she panted softly.

"So fucking naughty! Told you to lift the skirt in the air didn't I?" he asked with playful fire in his voice.

He reached under the lowered skirt and spanked her ass several times as Lynne hopped from one foot to the other.

"Yes baby, I'm sorry, I want to be your good wifey,"

She saw Leif grab his crotch and squeeze it, he was so turned on by dominating her, and yet, through it all, couldn't help pleasing his baby. She felt that weightless feeling, he picked her up by her waist high in the air and she wrapped her legs around his chest.

"You are a good wifey. Keep that dress held high in the air like I told you," he murmured.

Once he had her against the wall Lynne panted...

"Mmm fuck me with your big hard dick, husband,"

And Leif groaned.

"Such a dirty little wife, I like fucking you with my mouth first, it prepares the way for my hard cock!"

He placed her on her feet.

Kneeled before her as though in worship.

"Put your legs on my shoulders, Lynne, and ride my face, like my filthy little wifey, you're such a dirty little cutie, and you were when I first met you, you were just too shy to show it then, but now that you're all mine, you're not too shy anymore, begging me for cock, I love it baby," he panted.

Lynne couldn't wait, she put both her legs on his shoulders and started bucking towards Leif's sucking, licking, and kissing lips, providing the perfect amount of warmth, tension, and suction to help her get off.

She adoringly tangled her fingers in his dreadlocks, gyrating her hips over, and over again, over the source of her delight, he'd parted her pussy lips with his fingers intimately between her ass cheeks, exposing her wet femininity in all it's glory, and Lynne tried not to buck her hips too hard she didn't want to bang his knuckles painfully into the wall, as he was holding her by her ass against the wall, other than that, she'd lost all consciousness of the faces she was making or the way she was contorting her body and stomach to receive his pleasure.

"Ugh!" she cried loudly, as he was now gently sucking her clit while swiping it with his tongue, the suction combined with the lapping motion was so good, she cooed with delight.

She almost forgot herself and let the skirt fall down, but she quickly remembered and held the hem up around her belly button, keeping her bush exposed.

That sweet, tickling sensation grew to it's apex as she bucked and strained her hips so hard in the air that he held her to his shoulders by cupping her butt cheeks so she didn't fall, and he didn't bang his fingers into the wall as he held her by her ass.

When he started teasing her anus with his thumb she lost it, and hollered loudly for him-

"I love you Leify!"

She did love him, and the feelings he made her feel, with his rigid but gentle thumb tickling the rim of her sensitive anus. Damn, it felt good to have that naughty entrance explored while he pleasured her orally!

"Are you kinky for your husband? You like him to fuck all your holes don't you. That's a very kinky wifey, I never knew anyone who wanted to explore like this. I love how you share everything with me," he added playfully, rimming her anus with his thumb.

Lynne never thought she'd feel so adored even as she explored so dirtily with him, but he more he exposed her, lay her naked, bare in his arms, and exposed her basest wants, without making her ashamed of her sexuality, the closer she felt to him emotionally.

"Yeah, I like your thumb in my ass," she whimpered, hiking up her skirt for his attentions even more.

"I like it in your tight little ass too," he panted.

With her legs on his shoulders and her back planted against the wall, she parted her legs further on his shoulder baring her anus to him spreading her lower lips.

"So damn cute," he added talking into her anal pucker before nastily plunging his tongue inside.

"Damn, I love you so much Leify, oh baby, I'm gonna come!" moaned Lynne, jerking her hips towards his loving tongue as he rimmed her anus while his nose indulged her clit with firm, glints of hot pleasure.

"Don't you dare come, don't you dare, your husband wants you to come on his cock," he added, surprising her by sinking his teeth into her inner thigh, biting her!

"Ouch! Oh Baby, Baby I'm sorry," she yelped.

The bite was more shocking and pleasurable than painful. Not hard enough to really bruise her, but hard enough to hurt. Playing a little with domination, which really turned Lynne on!

He placed her on her feet quickly, and he stood up.

He dotingly kissed her forehead, the warmth of it all shocking Lynne even in the midst of their raunchy sexuality.

"Show your husband how you love to come on his cock baby," he crooned, sucking her bottom lip tenderly.

And he kissed her forehead again.

She felt so loved, even as he talked dirtily to her, so precious to him. Her eyes filled up with tears.

His bulge tented out in his faded blue surfer shorts, a sticky imprint, he wanted her so much she saw his precome outside the shorts!

She desired him as well, and wanted to reward his cock.

She looked at him with mischief in her eyes. She wanted to suck him again.

"No baby...too excited, I'll ruin it for the two of us, you'll never get my cock up inside your aching pussy that way. Now show your husband how you like to come on his cock, and quit fucking around princess," he added with a playful chuckle stroking her mouth.

Lynne wore her own playful grin and she nodded and chuckled with carefree delight.

She moaned, her femininity was so wet, and she was starving for his cock, she reached down and freed him from the shorts first, then his baggy, silk boxers, kissing him all along his muscular thighs with their glints of blonde hair as she pulled them down.

He let forth masculine chuckles, jerking his legs, and Lynne chuckled too. His erect cock pointed out at full mast, looked almost purple, full of pleasurable looking angry veins and she couldn't wait to feel how he conformed to the contours inside her body, and make that big dick feel so good!

There was just so much there, even as they prepared to fuck, there was love, and playfulness, and being more primal with him made everything feel even more bold, beautiful and concrete.

The man wanted her so much, he didn't even want to step out of the boxers, once they were down around his ankles, he pulled her up off the floor by her hips, then hoisted his arms firmly around her waist, lifting her in the air.

She obediently wrapped her legs around his waist, and he startled her by how quickly he backed her up against the wall again.

Lynne had to jerk her head forward to avoid her head crashing into the wall.

"Mmm...been waiting to fuck you against the wall since I first lay eyes on you baby girl," he murmured.

Lynne reached for her skirt, to pull it off, but he pushed her hand away.

"No, leave it on, high in the air, that's how I love it baby. Just...just be a good girl and lift that lovely top for me too," he murmured, kissing her all around her ear to punctuate his statements.

She reached between their two bodies and lifted her shirt high at his request, exposing her perky, firm tits to his loving glance.

Lynne wanted him to touch them, but reasoned that he couldn't with his arms around her, supporting her as he held her with her back to the wall, so she put on a show for him, her skirt rolled up high around her belly button.

She caressed her own tits, circling the nipples both for the tingly sensation, and to increase his lurid pleasure, looking at him like an angel. She felt beautiful and sexy teasing him this way, putting on a show for her husband, titillating her own aching tits for his pleasure. She loved masturbation, and touching her own skin, and now, thanks to Leif, and this new world he introduced her to, it was a source of pleasure, and not shame!

He kissed her forehead, pinched her thighs apart, and Lynne guided him, her fingers tickling his cock, to her sweet spot, and he surged forward rapidly, biting her ear, and grunting that she was, so fucking tight, and he loved her so fucking much. She loved him too, but her throat felt too tight, and her pussy too starved for him again for her to even speak.

All Lynne could do was moan, she loved him too, and his heavenly girth causing a delightful sensation of tension and pressure along with the pleasure that she'd never felt before. And she'd never fucked standing up against the wall, but it was indeed what she'd wanted against the bookcase when he touched her that first time, the thick throbbing heat of him inside her was sensational in a way she'd never felt before. She was just too shy then, and he was so loving and patient, guiding her along slowly and carefully, just simple caresses, and then oral sex before he even tried intercourse, just to get her comfortable and help her to become a woman. She'd love him forever for being patient and teaching her about sexuality.

She wanted to please her man fully for being so patient and loving, and even though the position made it hard to move, she quickly figured out that she could move her pussy in rapid motions to please the two of them if she wriggled her legs in circles like she was rowing in a rowboat as he held her against he wall by her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah little wifey, ride my cock so good! You're a good little fuck aren't you wifey?" he groaned.

His groan was full of excitement, and he looked at her with blue eyes filled with adoration and lust.

At that point, even though the pleasure of his girth was so intense she was chewing her lip with joy, she became filled up with an even deeper emotion, not only enjoying the sensation of his cock stretching her wide open at this new angle, but wanting to please him.

He held both her thighs under his palms while she threw her legs even tighter around his waist to get more leverage.

"Mmm," moaned Lynne, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck too, burying her face in the scent of his shoulder.

He was thin but so solid, and she was able to hold onto him, and climb up the wall literally, thrusting towards his massive cock as her walls quivered around him in hot, aching pleasure.

His cock was stretching out parts of her pussy she didn't know existed, deep inside her she felt pleasant sensations growing as she wriggled her hips toward his cock in furious circles. It seemed like she could feel his thick, long cock almost in her stomach, branding her insides with joy, and pleasure.

Lynne didn't know how much more of the stretching, full sensation she could stand before she came on his cock, and she bit her lip and tried to squeeze her ass muscles together to keep from coming too quick, she didn't know how close her man was, but she didn't want to finish too soon.

She tried not to look up into his gorgeous blue eyes fringed with their blonde lashes as well, she thought, even a look might send her over the top as she gripped his shoulder blades in ecstasy.

Instead, she fluttered her eyelids, and ended up rolling her eyes in her head, trying to steady herself against the wall, and slow down her eager movements so she didn't come on his cock too fast, it felt like he'd only been holding her up against the wall for a minute, and already the weightless feeling of him holding her ass in the air, and the delightful sensation of how intense his cock felt stretching her out and rubbing her insides so perfectly as she held her legs out perpendicularly around his waist was so intense, her pussy throbbed with pleasure.

She heard Leif groan-

"You love your man's cock, grinding me against the wall, huh?" more as a panted statement, not as a question.

He then picked her up firmly by her waist, and plowed her roughly into the wall, biting her ear.

"Mmm, I love how tight you are too baby girl!' he grunted.

He began thrusting her against the wall as he held her with such urgency that she felt their ribs crashing into each other and her shoulder blades crashed against the wall, but the searing ecstasy of his cock buried in her, the feeling of his heat inside of her, the girth of him, and now the feeling of him roughly biting her ear with teeth was so intense, she couldn't even concentrate on the slightly sore feeling of her shoulders poking into the wall, how his ribs crashing against her stole her breath way, or even how cold the wall was until her sweat started to coat it, from her own body heat.

This was what it meant to fuck! A sensation coming from the union of their bodies that was so overpowering, she didn't even care if the other parts of her were in physical discomfort, all she could feel was the joyful, aching, pleasurable throb in her pussy.

While he nibbled her ear, she nibbled her mouth, then, she clutched his shoulders, and couldn't help the cry that escaped-

"Oh! Leify!" she couldn't even compose herself to babble out the rest, which was supposed to be about his cock, and she felt his balls slapping roughly against her lower buttocks, filling her with a quivering ecstasy, as the shaft of his cock slid delightfully against her g-spot.

"You don't hold nothing back from me, you don't need to hold nothing back, you come on your mans cock as much as you want baby," he crooned sexily in her ear.

And he released her from feeling like she had to wait at all, it was fine if she came and they'd only been fucking for two minutes tops.

She dug into his shoulders harder with her fingernails, and Leif leaned his head back, growling with an almost lion like intensity.

He held her legs up even higher and Lynne felt weightless. She reared her head back with joy as he started pounding her against the wall while she strained against him, gyrating her hips in wide, rough circles, as she felt his cockhead deep within her strain, and thicken to proportions she'd never imagined possible, and she was so aroused, that even the feeling of him nudging her cervix was a deep, tingly joy, rather than a feeling of discomfort.

She wrapped her legs around him higher, bouncing her thighs toward him as she was the one who could move more easily as he held her against the wall.

"Mmm, I like when you go wild and scratch me like a kitten! That's a good wifey! Pleasure yourself! Come on my cock! Don't hold it in, or I'll cram your mouth with your little panties! Touch your breasts, I can't touch them, I'm holding you," he added, biting her neck for emphasis.