Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him.

She was using her strength to hold herself around his neck and she felt nervous letting him go.

"Your husband, will not let you fall, not ever! Touching your breasts brings you pleasure when we do it, it's going to help you come faster, and then I can come. Show me you trust me, or you'll be eating your panties," he added, dotingly kissing her chin.

"Yes, yes baby," she moaned submissively removing her hands and nails from the support of his shoulders, and lifted her shirt, tracing her nipples.

Half of her wanted to disobey, the idea of him gagging her with the crotch of her wet panties was so erotic, with the submissive way she was wired, and had learned to enjoy in his loving arms.

Leif went wild now, straining his stomach against the wall, and banging her against the wall now, literally.

The sensations smeared together into a wild ecstasy of their tangled limbs, her sweaty thighs jostling over his sweaty hips, their stomachs pounding into each other, her back and shoulders pounding into the wall, his cock pounding mercilessly into her pussy, each retreat and thrust bringing with it more wetness and more tingly sensations of her body being stretched out, used, and contorted for their mutual ecstasy, soon it felt like her throbbing pussy was giving his aching, foraging cock a million kisses, and she swore she heard Leif moaning he loved her, and it seemed almost with each pleasurable throb of her pussy, he was moaning his love for her loudly.

"I love how you fuck me!" cried Lynne shrilly, it came out as a wail, a sob, flooding her cheeks.

She lost it all, it came out in a loud sob, her shoulders shaking as her pussy muscles, clit, and even her stomach clamped down and thrummed in ecstasy around his cock.

"I love to fuck you too baby, so, so much! Love to make that good pussy come!" panted Leif loudly.

She heard him panting, he withdrew a few times, buried his face in her hair, which she felt quickly grow moist, with his sweat, and he picked her up higher by wedging his fingers all in the intimate areas of her ass, his thumb in her anus, and pounded into her with joy several times as her hips jostled in the air.

"You've got the best damn pussy I ever had!" he groaned loudly, slapping her ass roughly a few times, then she saw him look down into her brown eyes as though he was dreaming before quickly rolling his eyes up in his head, and then she felt a river of warmth flow from his thick cockhead, and into her pussy, drizzling rapidly, satisfyingly down her thighs and into her ass crack as he held her in the air.

"I love your come inside me baby," she murmured huskily, as she felt his cock twitch, swell and grow even more with pleasure, awakening her own insides, giving her the itch to want to come again. It felt like he was almost swelling up clear under her heart and bathing her insides with his hot sticky love!

"Mmm, me too, darling, me too," he grunted huskily, quickly putting her down on her feet.

"Good girl! You are such a good little lover, a wonderful fuck, far more than I ever thought you would be angel, you are making me a very happy husband, love you so much," he added, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Leify," she murmured bashfully. She felt so much love from him, and towards him, it made her feel shy in her heart, but it was a delightful feeling.

He put his arms around her waist gently and wrapped her in a huge bear hug, kissing her forehead over, and over again dotingly. He pulled her tank shirt down gently over her stomach to cover Lynne.

Feeling adored like that, the emotion was strong, for someone like Lynne who'd never felt like she belonged with her family, or in church. Her eyes filled with water, and she started to cry.

"I'm just happy," she half whispered, half whimpered.

"That's okay. I know what that's all about. I'm happy too. I used to hate the feeling, when I did it too much, and my cock felt sore, but now I want to lay around fucking you until it hurts when I come, I don't care, I just love being buried in your body, smelling your smell and the way you make me feel like your man, but also a new feeling, like you love me more the deeper I get, the more I get you to obey, because you want to be mine, and want me to be yours, it's the most beautiful shit I've ever felt, never thought fucking could be beautiful sweetheart," he added.

He stroked her hair.

"I do love you more, sometimes I swear Leif it feels like you aren't just penetrating my body, you're getting up into my heart, the rougher and dirtier it feels," she murmured sweetly.

She looked up at him adoringly. His pants were around his ankles and she wanted to help straighten him up and clean up his cock.

She wordlessly got down on her knees before him. She worshiped him. He was tender, and treated her like a princess. But despite how he pampered her, he knew how to deliver her masculine pleasure too. She was so happy she'd married him this afternoon. And he just would not let her suck his cock, he was worried so much about nutting before he got in her pussy lately, but she loved the feel of his dick in her mouth!

"I love your dick, it makes me feels so good, I just want to clean it and take care of it," moaned Lynne.

She plunged her mouth around the soft, meaty, thickness of his slowly softening cock.

"Angel! Sweetness! I love you so much!" was her man's hoarse cry, filled with sensual ecstasy, as he adoringly petted her cheek.

Was it any wonder why she wanted to please him, loved to suck his cock, and didn't mind if he banged her against the wall until her back ached?

She saw his anus throbbing with pleasure in the aftershock of their lovemaking, and she half wanted to explore it tenderly with her tongue, but she figured she'd try that later.

She didn't answer just looked at him submissively. She liked being his angel, and his pet sometimes. She licked around under the head of his cock, cleaning the semen off that had dribbled down, and her own juices, lovingly.

"Mmm, you're gonna make me go after you another round baby, fuck!" he cried, clawing his fingers in her hair.

Lynne liked having her hair pulled by her new husband! She loved the taste of them together, sweet, salty, and wild, and sucked, sucked, and sucked until she could taste no more evidence of the sweetness of their union and until she felt his cock was clean, and then started down towards the fluids that had leaked on his blonde, hairy balls.

"I'm just polishing my favorite toy," she said with a chuckle, making a playful impish joke, wanting to incite his adoration and make him laugh.

He chuckled hard, and Lynne's heart filled with the most special glow.

Then he started to groan as she licked and kissed and sucked his beautiful balls. She loved the way his balls smelled, it was like the essence of her man, and tasting it was getting that scent deep in her belly and her stomach got the butterflies. She lifted his balls and examined that web of skin between his balls and his buttocks.

It wasn't dirty from their fucking, but she still wanted to love on it, stuck her tongue out towards the web, and Leif almost banged into her face with his elbow, letting out a sound that was an amalgamation of joy, surprise, laughter, ticklishness, and confusion.

"Woman! No one ever touches me there baby not even me! Stop it! It feels weird," he added.

She looked up at him, and felt a little hurt, he'd never told her not to touch him anywhere before. But his eyes were loving and he stroked her chin dimple.

"Damn it you are the sweetest, most giving little wife in the whole world. I can wash that up later with some soap. You don't want to lick back there anyway princess. You might get a dingle berry surprise, and they won't taste good like your little dingle berries, so sweet on my tongue," he teased.

"I never had any dingle berries back there!" she cried shrilly and he motioned for her to get up off her knees while he collapsed against the wall with laughter.

She realized then he was baiting her to take the focus off of his own embarrassment that she'd made him feel weird, surprised pleasure, close to his ass. She'd never thought that he might have hang-ups about that area, but she decided not to push it right now. He was a man, and they often felt different about that area, she supposed.

"I'm funning you. Teasing you, I know you are very clean back there, that's why I love to pleasure your anus. Let me clean you too," he added sweetly.

She stood obediently against the wall, purring with ecstasy and lifting her skirt high in the air as he parted her pussy lips wide with his tongue, starting his cleaning over her clit, vulva, and then swiping his wet come and her own fluids, dripping from her intimate expanse. The sucking sensation caused pleasure and heat to build and before she knew what she was doing she was gyrating against this face.

"Damn, so cute and nasty, every time my face gets down there, you think you should come don't you baby girl, just be still and let me clean you, it's not always about coming," he added playfully, stroking her from her clit to where he entered her with the broad pleasurable swaths of an adoring tongue, clearly trying to arouse her under the guise of cleaning her.

She slapped the back of his head and looked down at him with playful anger.

"Well stop licking it like you know how I like to be licked when you go down on me," she added pouting.

He chuckled, and moaned, hush, pinching her ass apart, and not allowing her any modesty.

"You're filthy back here, because your thoughts are very dirty and you like a nice tonging out," he added plunging his tongue broadly inside.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Yeah, yeah baby it's filthy back there! I love you so much!" she cried shrilly pulling his dreadlocks.

He twirled his tongue down in her anus over and over, and over again while she gripped his shoulders for support.

"Mmm, such a good girl for me, nice and clean little wifey, now give me a kiss, taste how good we taste together," he leered huskily after he stood up.

She couldn't even wait to kiss him, she smelled herself on his mouth, pussy, ass, and his own sweet, salty smell and the flavor of his come, and she couldn't wait to taste the comingling flavors. She groaned as she tasted the heat, the flavor, and the pearly texture of the physical evidence of their union. They tenderly passed it around between their two lips, twirling and lacing it between their two tongues, each of them moaning at the beauty of the pleasure of their unique flavor, nothing else in the world tasting like it, along with the filthiness of the act of eating a cream pie that they'd each never shared with another soul. It tasted like dessert to Lynne, an even higher form of the sloppy kisses they shared after oral sex and she couldn't wait to taste it again.

She swallowed the entire gift that he'd given her after he gently separated his lips from hers with the same eagerness her hubby swallowed his own gift from their union.

Then they kissed again and she sighed contentedly against his chest.

"You were so good, your man can't wait to give you the rest of your presents! Told you there were a few more gifts inside for you. Come on and look at the rest of the house," he added dotingly,

***