Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 62

Story Info
Make-up and Mayhem.
10.7k words
4.39
9.6k
4

Part 62 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Dear Readers,

You all are such a faithful audience. You make it possible to do what I do, and keep me invested in these characters, and their beautiful story. I wanted to take my time on this update to bring them to an even deeper level of love.

I hope that you enjoy this part in the series and hope it is rewarding for those of you who wanted to see an even more mature dimension of their love.

I thank each and every one of you who has comment on this creation, provided feedback, and advice, and who has taken the time to email me.

It saddens me to let each of you know that there are only a few more chapters left to their tale.

After that, there will not be many more dimensions of their love left to experience. All good things must come to an end, and that time is coming soon.

Only a few more chapters left. I hope you enjoy the last few chapters as much as I enjoy writing them.

Enjoy,

Mich80new

***

He felt that her not coming out of the bathroom when he asked for her was punishing him for yelling at her about the ass play with the shower, even though he had apologized to her.

But, when she emerged wearing both a pout, and the cutest little yellow sundress, with tiny, bright red flowers all over it, he knew that the long effort spent was because she was busy primping.

She looked too adorable and scrumptious in her yellow, wire framed glasses, her hair still in that tight, curly poofy bob like he requested for her to wear when he got it wet while eating her pussy. She was just too pretty and sweet for him to stay angry with her.

She always did this! Being damn adorable to get him to forget when he was sore at her. The hourglass shape that she had, and those impossibly long legs for her petite body did nothing to quell his hunger for her.

He reached out for her, grabbed her around her waist and kissed her forehead.

She looked up at him, and smiled shyly, but he knew her well, he could see behind the veil of her eyes, and felt a little bit of shyness and distance in her glance.

"Come on baby, I'm sorry for yelling at you. We'll explore new ground together, I promise, just not Leif's hairy ass ground, he added, kissing her ear.

Lynne looked at him and sort of chuckled.

"You look damn hot too," he added.

"So do you, without even trying," murmured Lynne glancing at his bare chest and blue swim trunks.

"Where's your suit babe, you told me we'd at least try the water, I want to teach you to swim," said Leif with a grin.

"My suit is under my dress," said Lynne coyly, grinning and blushing at him.

Leif's cock started to ache again, even though she'd just blown him. He wanted to know what kind of swimwear was hiding under her tiny yellow sundress, and wanted to palm her juicy little ass under her dress to see if it was a yummy thong, or something more modest. He wanted to feel if her naughty little ass globes were peeking from under her swimsuit, but he didn't feel like he had the right to feel her like that, having just yelled at her, and with the two of them feeling coolly towards each other.

She always wanted to push that much more into a territory that made him feel strange and weird. He didn't like not feeling in control. And those tingly feelings in his ass when he ejaculated because of her manipulating him with the shower spray, in an area he liked to stay away from because of it's association with gay shit, that was something he was not comfortable with, no matter how adorable his wife was.

"Well I can't wait for this damn dress to come off then, and see what you've got on, let's go," he husked gently rubbing the back of her neck and kissing her forehead.

Lynne was quiet, saying nothing about his husky flirtation. She took his hand and he led her out to the Prius. He'd chastened her by being harsh with her, and he knew this was why she would not respond to his flirting.

She had such tender feelings, and he was riddled with a bit of guilt.

"Why are we getting in the Prius, I thought you said we could walk to the beach," said Lynne softly.

"Well we could, but if we are going to play on the beach and I'm going to teach you to swim properly, and play in the sand with you, we should get some toys for you to build sand castles and shit," said Leif.

He wanted to spoil her again. He felt guilty for being so harsh with her. In the store Lynne was quiet. She loved toys even though she was a grown woman, so he knew she was still feeling upset with him when Lynne was not eagerly grabbing the beach toys in the store aisle. He wanted to elicit her excitement, but she sort of stood beside him shyly, waiting for him to make a selection.

Shit!

He'd done it again. Hurt her feelings and now he was punished with her tortoise ways, when all he wanted was to be close to the cute, sexy creature.

He found them a pail, shovel, and other little molds for them to build a sand castle. While he helped put the things in the cart, he looked at Lynne who was now toying with a water gun. Like a shy little girl, who was angry with her playmate, she hadn't wanted him to see her fascination with the water gun. He more than bet that was a forbidden toy in her strict ass home when she was growing up.

Nothing should be forbidden for his baby!

He grabbed the nicest two water guns he could find and placed them in the cart, smiling at her. Just thinking about how he wanted no joy to be forbidden from her made him rethink his relationship with Lynne. Wanting her to experience total joy meant that he couldn't hide his sexual pleasure at things from a distance just because they made him uncomfortable. Part of her sexual joy was seeing him experience new joy, and he was so lucky to have a bride who cared so much for his pleasure.

And he contemplated what she said after he screamed at her. And he came to the conclusion that although Lynne was emotionally distant, she wasn't doing it to win, so much as she'd been bruised so much by everyone before him, that whenever he got too sharp with her, her protective armor went into overdrive.

And now he'd need to coax her to trust his tenderness and affection again. He didn't blame her for mistrusting him now. He'd snapped at her so hard!

But more important than that, she was right. Throughout their relationship, while he'd always encouraged her to move beyond her stifling upbringing and embrace her wholehearted sexuality, she was doing all the exploring, he was doing everything to her eager young body. It was Lynne's borders and taboos that were being pushed, and Leif got off on her almost virgin like innocence, getting to show her the ropes, and feel how amazing sex and fucking could be.

Yet, this morning when she'd gotten ahold of the reins just a little bit, it scared him and made him uncomfortable. He never thought about it before, but she'd pinned him just right, he was getting to be a tad bit controlling in the bedroom. Lynne liked to be dominated, but she wanted to show him something new, because he was the more experienced one, and he'd done a lot with other women sexually.

And, although he was loathe to admit it, the water streaming into his ass gave him pleasure, just like tracing his ass with his thumb had given him pleasure when he was really young, jerking off, before he realized it was also the way gay men had sex. He had always felt that enjoying anything in between his ass put his masculinity into question, and he'd steadfastly avoided it.

But now Lynne, his freaky little soulmate was telling him that those feelings that he had were okay, and it did not call anything about being a man into question for her, it was just that she wanted to give him the ultimate pleasure, do anything freaky that she felt that he would want, and she knew that his eyes hadn't lied even if his mouth had, when he scolded her, and she knew he'd enjoyed the gentle tickle of the shower spray, and was probably hurt by his lying.

He knew he had to make amends with her, and show her that he did want to share the tender intimacy that she wanted to bless him with, and be closer to her than he'd ever been to another soul. He was always asking her to let him in, and it was time to let his wife in, even deeper.

***

After they'd gotten the beach supplies from target, they'd driven back to their honeymoon cottage, and walked arm and arm down the path that led to the private beach, with bags of beach goodies in their hands.

They sat side by side on the beach, making their respective sand castles. Leif's sand castle was rogue, sloppy, tall and slanted, and Lynne was busy teasing him.

"That's one ugly ass sand castle. I don't wanna live in that shit, no sir. And if we had an earthquake, like we had last night buddy...all I can say is damn, your shit would be everywhere," said Lynne.

In spite of himself Leif chuckled at her brash, urban humor.

Lynne with her tortoise ways was building her own sand castle, and was just about finished her foundational layer. She'd carefully used the molds that he bought, placed one beautiful circle mold in the center, and two smaller ones outside. It was already a beautiful. A work of art just like his sweetie was to look at.

She'd found a branch and had curved scalloped edging around her sand and put little seashells to represent windows and doors.

He was playfully jealous.

"Well, you are slow as hell, as usual. We'll be collecting our retirement social security before we can move into your home," snapped Leif playfully.

"Yeah, well, at least my foundation is solid," huffed Lynne.

She stood up in front of his sandcastle and looked at him mischievously. He wondered what the hell she was cooking up as he looked at her naughty smile as she toyed with the hem of her pretty floral beach dress.

He half thought that she was about to flash him her bathing suit bottoms, but he knew that she was still feeling shy and a little bit bruised from how he acted about the shower nozzle. Maybe she was about to lift her sweet little dress to him to start making up and he was more than willing to show her how fucking sorry he was, with his mouth sucking her bathing suit crotch until she came! Then a swim to clean off all her wet juices and ruined crotch.

His horny, newlywed husband mind turned into overdrive, and his cock began standing at attention in his surf shorts.

And Lynne started lifting her dress, alright, fanning gusts of air, and at first he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't really see her little swimsuit under the dress, before he realized what the gusts of winds were for, as after three quick flaps of her dress, the breeze had knocked his lopsided castle over.

Then, Lynne stood before him, clutching her stomach with belly laughter.

"See, I told you your fucking castle sucked, just like a man, in a speedy, quick, sloppy hurry, and boom there goes your castle," said Lynne with playful sarcasm.

"I am not in a speedy, quick, sloppy hurry when it comes to loving you baby," said Leif with a playful wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Yeah you are right about that, you take your time until I feel so good, but that's about the only thing, you aren't sloppy and in a hurry about," sassed Lynne.

"You little fucker, messing up my castle," yelled Leif, playfully chasing after his wife running through the sand and water after her.

Lynne threw her head back and squealed with laughter, the sun was rising on the coastline, her shrieking laughter lighting up his heart. He loved to chase her and tease her until she squealed with laughter and peeled with joy, and she loved his playful male attention.

He recalled even as he ran behind her, her adorable sundress blowing in the breeze, their beautiful wedding vows during their spiritual ceremony yesterday. He promised to be her knight and shining armor, and her dream catcher, but he really couldn't say he was serving as such if he got angry at her and punished her emotionally the second she went across a sexual boundary that made him uncomfortable. Sure she'd been poking around the boundary of playing with his ass for at least a day, but the only reason it really bothered him was that it felt good and he was ashamed, because he likened it to gay sex.

She had analyzed him down to a science without even meaning to, she was just good at reading his emotions, because she craved love and wanted to make him feel good. And, in their laughter and play, his love starved little wife was allowing him to make amends for mistreating her. He had no right to yell at her, but she'd been so deprived of love and play in her former life, that she was forgetting about his mistreatment of her, with her squealing laughter.

This was a woman who loved to play, had been robbed of her childhood before, and was reveling in the opportunity to play and be silly with her husband, knock over his castle that sucked, and get chased around on the sand and through the surf licking at their feet.

His eyes filled up with water, even as he chased her. It was a halfhearted chase now. He'd hurt his woman, and all she'd been trying to do was pleasure him. Probably shit she'd read about pleasuring a man's ass in Cosmo, or Men's Health, and she wanted to bring it into their sex life to bring him more pleasure, because she loved him, which was more than he could say about any of his experiences before he'd fallen in love with lovely Lynney.

He had to make it right with his baby, he hated when they fought. He sped up to try to close the distance between them.

Lynne squealed and started running in the other direction, but she was not fast enough for Leif, who caught her around her waist, tickling her delicate waist, then trying to get a hold of her cute little arm pit as she struggled in his arms.

"Leify, stop! Stop!" she crowed, with laughter and delight.

"I can't stop, you hurt my feelings fucking up my sand castle, and you know what happens to little wives who destroy their husband's beach property, they get tickles and spankings," murmured Leif.

He pulled her across his knee, to try to tickle her, and round it off with spankings, but she fought him playfully beating at his thighs with her fists, chuckling when she was able to sit up right, then straddled him, pushing him on his chest.

She was now laying on him in a perfect spot to ride his cock, and through his swim shorts, he could feel the heat and damp juiciness of her lovely bathing suit crotch.

His young wife was aroused by playing with him physically. She always got aroused when they wrestled and played. She was so sweet and tender.

"I'm going to bury you in the sand so you don't cause any more trouble," said Lynne looking at him with playful mirth and flopping a handful of sand on his belly.

Leif chuckled but he'd lost the will to play fight and wrestle his wife. He loved her, and was sorry he hurt her feelings. He had no right to treat her like a retarded child, as she'd said. She was only trying to pleasure him with the shower nozzle, and like all things, wanted to make him happier than anything. Lynne thrived on pleasing him, getting him the paper, fixing him snacks, and it was clear that she wanted to please him because she'd never been able to please anyone before. Making her husband happy was more special than anything to her. She was so fucking sweet.

His voice got husky and his eyes lined with water.

"I won't....I won't cause you no more trouble baby, trust me," he added.

He struggled to get free from her straddling him, but it was so he could tenderly kiss her forehead.

"Come on with me lovely, I owe you an apology. Let's help you finish your lovely castle and we can have a nice talk," added Leif, gently patting her rear, through her dress.

He'd wanted to feel badly whatever lovely little bikini she was wearing under the dress with her now moistened crotch, but he wanted to do things the right way. He needed her forgiveness first, before he fondled her ass or her pussy.

***

Lynne was quickly remembering that the way that he'd talked to her in the shower was out of character, and he hadn't meant what he said, even as he'd said he owed her an apology.

She'd all but forgotten him yelling at her in the shower about being thick headed. When they were playing on the beach he aroused her again, by being tender, and kindhearted, and letting her play and feel free, and actually exciting those carefree feelings in her heart and reveling in playing and laughing with her.

Her pussy was wet when she'd threatened to bury him in the sand, and even though he hadn't formally apologized, she was ready to straddle him and have some makeup sex once she'd partially buried him in the sand. She thought that since they hadn't had a big fight, they'd could just fuck to make up and get over it, and cover over their wounds, she remembering from this point forward, not to mess with his ass anymore unless he gave her the go ahead.

But this did not seem to be the tactic that he wanted to take at all, he wanted to really make up and she felt like his special girl again the way he pulled her dotingly into his lap and kissed her forehead.

He started off by helping her with the castle.

"Show me what you want to do next," murmured Leif.

She liked when Leif was kind to her, and helped her. It underscored how he cared, the way no one else had cared for her before him. She would surely forgive him when he apologized!

Lynne got some sand from where she'd been working in a pail, moving it into a lump to make a driveway.

"A driveway and you don't even have a second story yet, you are a little artist aren't you," he added, moving a hair from the lock of her ear and kissing it.

And Lynne felt butterflies again.

He didn't even need to apologize with words, they could just use their bodies.

She started to turn sideways.

"Not yet sweetie, I like you in my lap while you build this fucking architectural digest castle," said Leif with a chuckle.

"Okay," said Lynne.

"So...so I do owe you a big apology. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I know you have tender feelings. You've been abused and shit before we met, I...I don't want to be the one doing the abusing. Promised before men and higher powers and all that shit yesterday I would protect you, one day later, already messing up, yelling at my sweet princess, and talking badly to her. I'm real sorry baby," said Leif sweetly.

"It's alright. I've got a way where I can be pushy to get what I want. You didn't want it, and I should have known. You warned me lots of times and I kept at it. Mostly because I want us to be even more freaky together and I enjoyed so much when you were playing in my ass while I was coming, it felt phenomenal, especially that showerhead. But...cooler heads prevailing I now see how it was not loving to keep trying to get you to do something that's repulsive to you. I just keep thinking that if it was something that was repulsive to you, I'd want your respect and consideration and I would not want you to keep pressuring me into it, even though I said no. That was not very loving of me, or queen like for me to expect of my king, and I'm sorry," said Lynne.

"Wow. Sometimes we fought because you were not being mature, before our wedding, but you are growing up into this amazing, sophisticated woman that makes your husband very proud baby. But the truth is Lynney...I...well...I have some of my own admitting to do here about my own immaturity. You were right what you said about intimacy this morning, and that all your taboos are broken, and none of mine. Hell even this morning I demanded your morning breath kisses even though it made you uncomfortable at first, which were very hot by the way, hot, sensual, and unfiltered, I love your breath. But, it's something that made you feel shy and weird at first, but you tolerated it because you loved me, then started to enjoy that I wanted you that much. I had a chance to explore with you something that felt kind of nice even if it made me feel a little weird at first and I shut that shit down because I was embarrassed and threatened by it. Plus I turned on you with mean words, and truly, I had no right," said Leif.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers