Lynn Dates a Dominant Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lost in these thoughts when I hear Lynn come out into the back yard. I almost don't recognize her. Her hair is now a reddish brown! Cissy has turned her into a redhead!

"Wow! Your new hair color looks great! I always thought redheads are sexy!"

"Well, it is not for you. Jim mentioned that he is turned on by redheads, so I had Cissy color my hair just for him."

I want to shout out that I also find redheads sexy and you never dyed your hair for me. I know it is not my place to say it. I said too much already.

"I am sure he will like it. Cissy did a nice job of making it look natural."

"Cissy sends her regards. She is jealous that I have both a sweet loving husband and a macho manly lover."

"Well, you deserve to have what you want."

Lynn walks over to me and gives me a hug and a long passionate kiss. As our tongues play together, she reaches down to my ass. She caresses it for a minute and I am really enjoying it. My hands move around to her breasts and I start to caress them through her shirt and bra. She moans her appreciation and pulls my caged cock up against her groin and dry humps me. Suddenly Lynn pushes me back.

"I just wanted you to have something to thing about while I have lunch with Suzanne. I will be back around 3 and then take a nice bath. Be ready to do my nails when I get out of the tub."

"Does Suzanne know about your date, too?"

I feel a dread in my gut that my submissiveness will be revealed to Suzanne. I have always found her attractive. The thought of Suzanne knowing that I would encourage my wife to take a lover was mortifying to me but also strangely made my cock try to grow in its cage.

"She knows I am hot for Jim, but doesn't know about this weekend. We have talked about how I have your cock under my control and about your desire for me to take a lover. Suzanne has encouraged me to take advantage of that. I am sure that she will be delighted with my plans."

Suzanne knows about the cock cage! I knew that she and Lynn shared a lot of things, but it never occurred to me that Lynn would have told her that. I guess I should have known better.

"Enjoy your lunch. I will see you at 3."

Lynn turns and leaves with a big smile on her face. I finish the pool and then warm up some leftovers for my lunch. After lunch, I wonder what I should do. My mind is on overdrive thinking about what will happen this evening. I decide to start to get ready for the carpet cleaning. I get out the vacuum and vacuum the carpets. When I am done with that it is almost 3, so I hang out in the den and wait for Lynn to come home. It is a few minutes after 3 and I get a text from Lynn

"I will be home in about 15. Draw me a bath, strip naked and wait for me on your knees in my bedroom."

This request takes me by surprise, but it makes my cock try to get hard once again. I hurry up to the master bath and start the water running. I know that she likes candlelight when she bathes, so I light the candles by the tub and take off my clothes. I then get down on my knees facing the door. After a few minutes I hear Lynn pull into the garage and then come up the stairs. I am waiting for her with my head bowed down and my hands behind my back.

"Hi Stephen. I love to see my slave boy on his knees waiting for me!"

"I just want to please you. Did you have a nice lunch with Suzanne?"

"Yes, we talked a lot about you and Jim. I am going to soak in the tub now. You just stay out here on your knees and think about me until I ready for you to do my nails."

Lynn grabs her robe and goes into the bathroom. I can hear her taking off her clothes and getting in the tub. I kneel there thinking about how sexy Lynn looks in the tub and wishing I could be watching her. I am also having doubts about this evening. Do I really want to let another man enjoy my wife? What kind of a loser am I that I would allow that? As I think about this I realize that the embarrassment that Lynn's friends know really bothers me yet excites me at the same time.

After a while, I hear the tub start to drain and Lynn puttering about in the bathroom. In a few minutes she comes out in her terrycloth robe carrying an emery board and some red fingernail polish.

"I want you to do both my fingers and toes. You know the drill. Do my fingernails first."

She sits down on the bench at the foot of her bed and I sit down next to her. I take a few minutes shaping and smoothing the edges of her nails. I then open the nail polish and start to apply it to her fingernails.

"I am surprised by this color. You always said that red nail polish was too slutty."

"Well, I think that Jim will like it and it seems appropriate for tonight."

I finish her left hand and start on her right.

"Stephen, how are you feeling about tonight?"

"I have lots of conflicting feelings, but mostly I am turned on by you dominating me this way."

"What are the conflicting feelings?"

I take a couple of minutes to finish her right hand before I answer.

"Well, the images in my mind of you with another man are really hot. You taking charge and being selfish turns me on and makes me want you more. I am excited that you will get a better fucking than I am able to give you, the sort of sex that you deserve. I am proud that Jim will find out what a sexy, wonderful wife I have."

"Those are all positive things. What are the conflicting thoughts?"

"At times I am struck by intense pangs of jealousy when I think of you with another man. I am embarrassed that your friends know about my submissive side. I worry that this will change things between us. I am so happy with our relationship and don't want to ruin it. However, I know I don't satisfy all your needs and so I feel we have to do this or I will lose you in the long run."

"Stephen, I don't want to lose us, either, but I do need what I am hoping Jim will give me. Don't worry. We will make this work."

I check Lynn's fingers and then get down on the floor so I can do her toenails. I focus on shaping and smoothing for a couple of minutes. When I look up to reach for the polish, I see that her robe has come open and I can see her pussy.

"You shaved!"

"Yes, Jim told me that he likes his women shaved, and I want to please him tonight."

"But I asked..."

I realized that I was saying too much.

"I know you have asked me to shave for you, but that is something that a woman does for a real man, not her submissive husband. Besides, you'll get to enjoy it when you service me with your tongue between my visits with Jim."

I know that most men would be furious about this, but for me it excites my submissive side and made my cock strain inside its cage. I start to put the nail polish on her toenails. I can't help sneaking glances at her pussy as I work. When I am done, I put the polish and emery board away in the bathroom. When I come back out, Lynn is laid back on the bed with her robe open showing me her naked body. As I stare at her with obvious desire, she pulls her knees back and spreads her legs wide.

"This is how I am going to spread myself open for Jim! I figured you should have something to think about while you are cleaning the carpets tonight."

"Right now, I wish that I was Jim!"

"No, you want to be my slave, not my master! Now get dressed and start on the carpets, slave!"

As I put my clothes back on, I know that she is right. I am not comfortable trying to be a dominant, powerful man with Lynn. It feels right to be her slave and I want to please her.

"I will let you know when I am ready for you to drive me over to Jim's."

I head out of her bedroom and get the carpet cleaning stuff. I try hard to focus on the task at hand, but it is not a mentally challenging thing to do. I keep thinking about Lynn spread wide and imagine a big rugged man just roughly sticking his large cock into her cunt without bothering with foreplay. I finally finish the basement carpet and am taking the equipment up to the main floor when Lynn calls for me.

"I am ready for you to drive me over to Jim's now. Take my overnight bag out to the car for me."

Lynn looks great. Her new red hair looks incredible. She is wearing a shear red blouse in a color that matches her nails. I can see the lace of her bra through the thin material. Her black skirt comes down to her mid thigh with her stocking glad legs looking very sexy. I am surprised that she is wearing strappy high heels since she complains that they hurt her feet, but then she probably doesn't plan to spend much time wearing them! All in all, she looks like a very sexy, classy escort.

"Jim said he likes his women to look a little slutty. Do you think I succeeded?"

"I am sure he will love the way you look."

As I pick up her small bag and head to the car, I wonder to myself what I am doing. I put her bag in the back and open the door for Lynn. As she gets into the car she turns to me and says,

"Remember that I love you."

"I love you, too."

We drive over to Jim's in silence. Fortunately, it only takes about 10 minutes to get there. We drive up to his house and it is obvious that he is successful. He lives in one of the upscale homes at the base of the crest.

"Walk me to the door and bring my bag. I want you to meet Jim so you can put a face to the man that is going to fuck your wife."

Lynn knows how to push my submissive buttons. I open the door for her and get her bag out of the back. She takes my hand as we walk up to the front door. When we get there, she squeezes my hand, gives me a smile and rings the doorbell. Jim must have seen us coming, since he opens the door right away. He is tall, about the same height as me, but it is clear that he has been working out lately. He is not a body builder type, but he is clearly toned. He has a full head of hair with just a hint of gray at the temples. He exudes a image of confidence and authority.

Lynn immediately embraces Jim and he in turn holds her tight while they share a passionate kiss. It feels like a kick in the gut when I see Lynn open her mouth so that their tongues can intertwine. After what feels like forever, they pull apart.

"It is nice to meet you, Stephen. Take Lynn's bag up to my bedroom. It is on the right at the top of the stairs."

I feel like a fool as I walk up the staircase and deliver the bag just like a bellboy. I quickly look at his bedroom. My eyes are riveted at the solid four-poster bed. Immediately, I have an image of Lynn bound spread-eagled on the bed. I head back down the stairs trying to shove that image out of my mind. When I get back to the door, I don't know what to say and then a stupid automatic response comes out of my mouth.

"I hope you two have a good evening."

"Don't worry, we will. Lynn will call you tomorrow when you can have your wife back."

Jim has a smug look of superiority on his face. Lynn is leaning up against him with her arms around his back like they are a couple. I don't know what else to say, so I head out the door and hear it close behind me as I walk to the car. What have I done? For a second I pause with a desire to turn around and drag Lynn back with me, but then I realize that as much as this hurts, it feels right. This is my fantasy with all the intense emotions that I knew would come with it. I get back to the car and drive home.

When I get home, I am glad that I have work to do. I continue cleaning the carpets. It keeps me occupied, but I still can't keep the images of Lynn and Jim out of my mind. I see them kissing. I see Lynn on her knees sucking on his cock. In my mind, she tells him how wonderful his cock is as she strokes it with her wedding ringed hand and caresses his balls with her other hand. My mind keeps going back to the sight of Lynn spread for her lover, but now I have a face for the man that is taking her and pounding her pussy. My cock is sore from straining against the cage. If I could, I would jerk off to the thought of Lynn giving herself to Jim, but I am left frustrated.

I finally finish the main floor and start on the upstairs. As I am doing the bedrooms, I can't help thinking of Lynn and Jim snuggled together in bed. The idea of tenderness between them fills me with fear and sadness. Tears start down my cheek. I recall Lynn's comment, "Remember that I love you" and I feel better.

As my bout of anxiety fades, my cock again tries to grow in its cage and my mind follows it to sex. I become obsessed with the thought of Jim taking Lynn doggie style. I can almost hear Lynn begging him to fuck her in the ass. Finally, that carpet is finished. I clean up the cleaner and put it in the car. I don't know what else to do, so I go to bed.

As I try to fall asleep, I think about the four-post bed. I imagine Lynn on her stomach tied spread eagle in the bed with pillows under her hips to stick her ass in the air so both her pussy and asshole are at his mercy. I can imagine him spanking her hard just to show her who is boss. I imagine Lynn begging him to fuck her instead of spanking her. Jim obliges by fucking her in her wet pussy to lube his cock and then taking her ass.

Finally, I fall asleep with my cock still as hard as the cage will let it be. In the morning, the idea that Lynn is with her lover is surreal. I know it is true, but it almost feels like it was a dream. I try to have a normal morning so that I don't go crazy wondering what today will bring. I get up, take a shower, get dressed and make my breakfast and some coffee. After breakfast, I take the carpet cleaner back. After that, I am not sure what to do. I try to work on the Sunday crossword, but it is very slow going. My concentration is shot both because I didn't sleep much and I keep wondering about Lynn and Jim. Finally, I get a text message from Lynn.

"Attach the cuffs to the corner of my bed and then come and get me. Love L"

When I see the word "Love", I breathe a little easier. I am excited that she wants the cuffs on the bed since that mean she is going to tie me down and take off the cage. She likes to restrain me when I am out of the cock cage so that she can control what pleasure I will get. I go upstairs and attach the cuffs to the corners of the bed as quickly as I can and get in the car and drive over to Jim's house.

When I ring the doorbell, Jim answers in his bathrobe. He has the satisfied look of a man who has been laid more than once. Lynn is standing next to him, looking disheveled, but very happy. She is wearing the same clothes except for no stockings or bra.

"Stephen, my bag is upstairs in the bedroom. Go get it."

I feel like a servant again, and self-consciously climb the stairs. Her bag is by the door. The room smells of sex and the bed covers are in disarray. It is a classic image of the aftermath of exuberant sex. I pick up the bag and head down stairs. Lynn and Jim are kissing again. When I get to the door, they pull apart.

"Thank you for a glorious night, Jim."

"My pleasure. I hope we do this again soon."

Lynn takes my hand and we walk out the door. There is silence between us. I don't know what to say though somehow it is enough that she took my hand. When we get to the car, I open the door for her and put the bag in the back. As I am driving us home, she reaches over and places her hand on my crotch.

"Poor baby, your cock must have be eager for relief."

"Oh, Lynn. Last night was the most intense night of my life. I am dying to know about your evening but also afraid to hear about it."

"Well, baby, when we get home, I want you to strip and I will tie you to the bed, let your pour cock out of its cage and talk to you about it."

We drive the rest of the way home in silence. I pull into the garage, open her door for her again and head upstairs with her bag. When I get the bedroom, I strip off my clothes, pull the covers back and lie down on the bed. Lynn walks into the bedroom naked and holding up the key to my cock cage. I know what she expects. I reach down and attach the cuffs at the foot of the bed to my ankles. I lie back and put my hands at the top corners of the bed by the cuffs. Lynn walks over and puts them securely around my wrists. She then unlocks that cock cage and takes it off. My cock is hard and stands at attention.

"I am so glad to see that your cock is glad to see me!"

"Of course he is glad to see you. He has thought of little else!"

Lynn lies down next to me and runs her hand over my chest and pinches my nipples.

"I am very tired, so I will tell you the details another time. I'll just give you an idea of what happened. I want to be sure you really are OK with this. I don't want to lose you."

I am crushed that I have to wait for the details, but reassured by her desire not o lose me.

"OK, you know I really want to hear all the sordid details, but I will let you decide when and what you share with me."

Lynn kisses me and her hand moves down to my crotch. She puts her hand lightly around my cock and leaves it there.

"Stay still. I just want to feel how your cock reacts to what I tell you."

I want to move so that my cock rubs against her hand, but I force myself to stay still.

"The evening started out very romantic. We sat together on his couch while we nibbled on some appetizers and a little wine. He was a perfect gentleman at first. I really enjoyed being wooed. I could feel my cunt getting wetter than it has been in a long time."

"I am glad that he turns you on!"

"I can feel that. You cock is harder than it has been in a long time!"

Lynn runs the tip of a finger up and down the length of my cock before putting her hand back around my dick.

"We start to kiss. After a few minutes, I can't help myself. I reach down and feel his cock in his pants. He changed his mood and became very dominant. He told me to get on the floor, take off his pants and suck him. I spent a long time on my knees in front of him, kissing, licking and sucking his glorious dick as he told me how he wanted it."

I think about how wonderful it feels when Lynn sucks my dick. I moan with excitement at the mental picture that Lynn is painting and can't stop rocking my hips.

"I am glad this is really turning you on!"

"You have no idea how much I want you right now, Lynn!"

"He then told me to take off my skirt and blouse. He loved my bra and garter belt that you paid for!"

"I'm glad", I say as I image her in a garter belt.

"He then told me to play with myself so that he could watch. I stood there swaying my hips as I fingered my dripping pussy and played with my tits and pinched my own nipples."

"I wish I could have watched that!"

I am incredibly horny. I strain to rub my dick against Lynn's hand, but she only lets it brush her hand lightly.

"Jim stood up, grabbed me and bent me over the armrest of his couch. He rubbed his dick up and down my slit a couple of times and then just shoved it in and started fucking me with his big thick cock."

The image Lynn was painting was too much for me and my cock spurts as I have an intense orgasm.

"Oh, Stephen. I am so glad that this really does excite you. I wanted to be sure of that."

I lie there spent for a few minutes as she caresses my chests and kisses me on the cheek. She then sits up and takes the cuffs off of my wrists and ankles.

"Go clean up and put your cage back on."

I head into the bathroom for a few minutes. When I come out, Lynn has put on her comfy pajamas and is under the covers.

"We need to talk and then I need a nap and I am guessing you do, too."

I crawl into bed with her and we share a kiss.

"Stephen, do you want this to be a one-time thing or can Jim be my regular lover?"

I know that this is a crucial moment in our marriage, but I don't have to think about it.

"You can have Jim or anyone else as your lover as long as it makes you happy and you never do it in secret."

"I am not sure I will want to tell you everything. I will want to have some private things between me and my lovers."