Lynn Finds a Boyfriend

Story Info
Submissive husband experiences wife's new romance.
9.8k words
4.45
129.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holiday season is in full swing with the usual festive gatherings. My wife, Lynn, and I are at a party hosted by one of her friends. We have been married for about 8 years and are in our late fifties. Lynn still looks very good as a result of her attention to her diet and regular workouts. We make the rounds at the party greeting old friends and meeting some new people. After awhile we get separated as we each find people that we have some common interests with. Eventually, I figure that I should touch base with Lynn so she will not feel that I am ignoring her. It takes me a while to find her. When I do finally catch sight of her, she is sitting in a love seat in an out of the way alcove with a good looking guy. I can tell from their body language that they are enjoying each other's company. They are sitting closer to each other than the love seat requires. Lynn's face shows a happiness that I haven't seen lately and she is leaning in towards him. As I am watching, he puts his hand on her stocking covered leg and it is clear that Lynn welcomes the contact.

I know that I supposed to be jealous and go over and break up their flirtations, but instead I just watch for a couple of minutes as I feel a strange combination of satisfaction that Lynn is so happy, jealousy that Lynn is turned on by this guy, and arousal by the obvious sexual undertones of the scene.

For as long as I can remember, I have been turned on by strong-willed dominant women. I am happiest when I take a submissive role sexually and focus on her pleasure. I guess it sort of follows that I am turned on by the vision of Lynn being pleasured by strong virile hunks. Before I met Lynn, my ex-wife and other girlfriends cheated on me. When I found out about their affairs I had conflicting strong emotions. I was angry and hurt about the deception and lies, but the thought of them with their lovers was intensely arousing. I always wished that the woman in my life would openly take a lover so I could experience the sexual arousal of her extracurricular activities without the hurt of the deception. Lately, there is another issue. I am in my late fifties and I can't perform the way that I used to. Even though she doesn't complain, I know that Lynn is disappointed. I feel guilty that I cannot pleasure her the way that she deserves. I have thought that she should take a virile lover to give her what she needs but I can't give her anymore.

After watching Lynn and her friend for a couple more minutes, I decide to let them enjoy their flirtations for a while. As I go to get another drink I think about where this might lead. I feel some anxiety about reliving the hurts I have experienced in the past. Those feelings, though, are dwarfed by the excitement of visualizing where this might lead. I imagine Lynn and this good looking younger guy locked in a passionate embrace. It is a challenge to hide the obvious bulge in my pants. I try to get involved in small talk with the other people at the party, but my mind is preoccupied with what is happening with Lynn and her new friend. Eventually, I decide to go check on Lynn.

I head back to the alcove where. They are sitting even closer and have turned toward each other more. His hand on her leg is up under the hem of her dress and Lynn's hand is resting on his leg teasingly close to what looks like a bulge in his pants. I stand for what seems forever as I battle the conflict between the fear of being deceived yet again and the excitement of seeing Lynn's obvious attraction to this other guy. My thoughts are broken when Lynn sees me and motions for me to come over.

"Looks like you have made a new friend, Lynn."

"Yes, this is Jim. He also went to Sandia High but a few years after me. He is in John's class and remembers him."

John is Lynn's younger brother who had cerebral palsy. He died a couple of years ago. He was 10 years younger than Lynn, so this new guy must be about the same age.

"It is nice to meet you, Stephen. I hope you don't mind that I have been monopolizing your wife."

Lynn motions to a nearby chair.

"Why don't you grab that chair and we can get to know each other, Stephen."

The way that Lynn is being so open about what is happening eases my fears and I am left with the arousal of seeing their attraction. It also feels comfortable that Lynn is taking charge. I place the chair facing them and sit down. Jim and Lynn turn to face me. Jim puts his arm around Lynn's shoulder and Lynn leans into him just like they are already a couple.

"Hanging out with Lynn has been really good for me. My wife died a few months ago and I have missed female companionship."

"Jim shared so good memories of John, too."

As Lynn says this, she gives Jim a warm smile.

"I am sorry to hear about your loss, Jim. I can tell that Lynn is enjoying your company so if she is happy, I am happy."

"I am so lucky that I don't have a jealous husband!"

We chat for a while. Jim is a pleasant guy and easy to talk to. While we talk Jim keeps his arm around Lynn and holds her close. Lynn looks at me with this questioning look like she is asking if this is OK. I just smiled back at her and she responds by snuggling up against Jim while watching me for a reaction. I find myself incredibly aroused by the situation.

When the party starts to break up, Lynn says it is time to call it an evening. Jim asks if he can have Lynn's phone number and they exchange numbers. Lynn asks me to put Jim's number in my phone since she can never remember how to add contacts. I knew that I am facilitating future get-togethers with Jim, but it feels right.

The three of us thank our hosts for a wonderful party. As we walk out to the cars, Jim and Lynn are acting like they are a couple and I am the third wheel. I wonder what people think of the situation. This is embarrassing and arousing at the same time.

When we get to our car, I open Lynn's door for her and shake Jim's hand. Lynn turns to Jim to give him a good night hug. The hug lingers longer than usual. Jim then bends his face down toward Lynn. She turns her face up to his and they kiss. At first it is just a short friendly kiss. They separate for a second and then their lips join in a passionate kiss. As their tongues explore each other's mouths, Jim grabs Lynn's ass and grinds his crotchet into her. They stand kissing and humping against each other for what seems like forever, but it is probably only a minute or two. They break their embrace and Lynn gets in the car. I close the door and get in the driver's side. Jim and Lynn wave at each other as he walks off to his car.

I start up the car and drive home as Lynn looks at me with a worried look.

"I hope you are not too mad at me for that."

Instead of answering, I take her hand and place it on my raging hard-on.

"Oh, I guess you meant it all those times you told me you would be turned on by me having a boyfriend!"

"Yes, I mean it. Just don't lie to me about what is going on. So is Jim your boyfriend?"

"Well, I am very attracted to him..."

"That is obvious! Are you going to see him again?"

"I don't know where I want this to go. I don't want to lose what we have."

"You deserve to have your cake and eat it, too."

"I need to think about this. I do know that I want you to eat me and bring me off when we get home!"

Fortunately, we are only a few minutes away from home. Neither of us says anything else, but Lynn lightly strokes my hard dick through the fabric of my pants. It has been a long time since I wanted her as much as I did at that moment. It has also been a long time since I have had such a strong erection. I pull the car into the garage and we both hurry out of the car up to our bedroom. I grab her and we kiss passionately. Lynn shoves me away and starts to take her clothes off and I immediately follow suite. She lays down on the bed and spreads her legs wide.

"Eat me! Make me cum!"

I dive between her legs and start to kiss her pussy lips. She grabs my hair and holds my face to her cunt.

"Pinch my nipples while you eat me!"

I immediately comply. She loves it when I use my hands to abuse her tits while I attack her pussy with my tongue. I love it when she takes control and orders me around in bed. I focus on licking her clit the way she likes it while I dry hump the mattress with my rock hard dick. It usually takes several minutes of attention from my tongue to bring her off. However, tonight she tenses up and lets out a wonderful scream after just a minute or two.

Normally, I let her relax for a while after her orgasm before I take my own pleasure, but I am too horny to wait. I climb on top of her and put my dick against her cunt and shove. She is so wet that I easily go all the way in. I pause for just a moment to savor the feel of her hot wet pussy and then I start to fuck her in earnest. She wraps her legs around me and pulls me in each time I thrust. She has not done that in a long time.

"You are thinking about Jim, aren't you?"

"No, I am fucking you!"

"Admit it! You don't fuck me like this anymore. You want Jim's cock!"

She is silent for a minute while I fuck her hard.

"Tell me the truth. You can have anyone and anything as long as you tell me the truth!"

"Yes, I am thinking about Jim! I want Jim to fuck me!"

Hearing Lynn admit to her desire for Jim sends me over the edge and I shoot my load deep into her cunt.

"Admit it, Stephen! You want Jim to fuck me, too!"

I roll off of Lynn and we spoon like we usually do after we make love. I am relishing the feel of my spent dick pressed against her soft warm ass and the feel of her magnificent tits in my hand.

"Yes, dear, I do want you to fuck Jim."

"I love you, Stephen."

"I love you, too."

I hold my wife tight. I think about her and Jim sharing that passionate kiss, about the way they acted like a couple together. I think about the spark in Lynn's eye this evening. My dick grows and wants to take her again, but I sense she is falling asleep. I hold her as she drifts to sleep. It is frustrating to hold her with my surprisingly hard dick pressed against her warm flesh while I have to restrain myself so she can sleep. The frustration feels right, though. My queen is happy and showing me in no uncertain terms that she is in control. I am content with that and eventually fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up late. It is unusual for me to sleep in. I feel more refreshed than I have in a long time. I hear Lynn in the bathroom taking a shower. I get up and we go about our normal routine. Neither of us says anything about the night before but it is clearly on both of our minds.

After breakfast, Lynn goes off to spend the morning with her volunteer work and I tackle a list of minor chores around the house. I am feeling very good about Lynn so in addition to the items on my to-do list, I deal with some of the things that Lynn usually does. I get a start on the week's laundry and am vacuuming the stairs when Lynn gets home.

"What's got in to you this morning?"

"I just want to make my wonderful wife's life easier this weekend."

"I could get used to this! Why don't I finish up the laundry while you finish the vacuuming? Then let's go out to lunch. I think we need to talk."

"OK, sounds like a plan."

Lynn walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and then a playful swat on the butt. This simple show of affection calms my nerves. I always worry when Lynn wants to talk because it often means I am in the dog house.

After the chores are done, we get in the car and drive to a local deli that Lynn likes. After we get our food, we sit down. She tells me to sit next to her so we can talk in private.

"Stephen, I have been thinking about last night all morning."

I am worried by the tone in her voice. I am afraid that she is going to say that it was a big mistake. I have been thinking all morning about her and Jim together. I am scared but more excited by the prospect.

"I have been thinking about it, too."

"Tell me what you have been thinking, Stephen."

I take a couple of bites of food while I decide how to answer. Do I dare tell her the truth that I want her to show her complete control by taking a lover and rubbing my nose in it? Do I dare tell her that I saw her happiness last night and I want her to take a lover so she can feel that way more often? Do I admit that I feel guilty that I can't satisfy her and want her to get it from someone who can? If I tell her these things, will she think I don't love her anymore? Will she leave me for Jim? I decide that honesty is best here. I insisted on honesty from her the night before.

"Lynn, I have not seen you so happy in a long time. I want you to have that joy no matter what that takes."

Lynn takes my hand and gives it a squeeze and leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Does that mean you don't mind if I spend more time with Jim?"

"Yes, I want you to spend time with him. He seems like a good guy and the two of you obviously click."

"You do know that if we see each other again that we will become lovers?"

"That was obvious last night. I have told you that I am turned on by the idea of you having other men as long as you don't lie to me about it. I mean that. Watching the two of you flirt last night just proved to me how much that turns me on."

"Yes, I saw how turned on you were when Jim had his hands all over me. I don't know what turned me on more, the attention from a nice, good looking guy or the feeling of power when we flaunted our attraction in front of you."

"A big part of the excitement for me was that you were taking the upper hand."

We both are quiet for a few minutes as we eat some more food. My anxiety is lessened now that we have both admitted that we want this to continue. I reach over, put my hand on her leg and give it a friendly squeeze. Lynn smiles back at me between bites.

"Lynn, if we are going to do this, we should talk about the ground rules. As much as I want to explore this, it is scary. I want to be sure we are on the same page."

"That sounds like a good idea. Do you have any rules in mind? I know that I do."

"Well, I don't want to feel like you are sneaking around behind my back or hiding things from me. I would like you to promise that you will let me know whenever the two of you get together."

"I don't want to have to get your permission to see him!"

"I am not saying you need my permission, just let me know. It could be as simple as texting me that you are going over to his place."

"Anything else?"

"Well, given my past, I don't want to feel deceived. I would like you to tell me in general terms what you do during your time together."

"I am going to want some privacy between Jim and me. How much do you want to know?"

"I understand that. I would love to hear sordid details but I know that you may not want to share that. I also don't need to know everything you talk about. I am thinking about you telling me something like we met for lunch and went back to his place for sex."

"OK, I can tell you that much if it will help you to trust me. I will probably even tell you how good he is. I felt his cock against me when we kissed last night and it is much larger than yours."

I have mixed feelings about that revelation. I don't doubt that it is true. I am on the small side of average. It hurts to hear Lynn say it, but it also excites me. My cock gets hard hearing that. I reach over, take Lynn's hand and give it a friendly squeeze.

"As strange as it sounds, I want you to tell me things like that."

"I will. It felt good to tell you that even though it is mean. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No, it makes you a more desirable wife!"

"Any other rules?"

"Well, last night you and Jim didn't hide your mutual attraction and I am pretty sure some of your friends noticed. I am OK with you flaunting this with our social friends, but I would rather that my family and work colleagues not know about this."

"That makes sense. The same goes for me."

"OK, I guess those are my rules. What are yours?"

"Hmm... Let me think about this for a couple minutes."

We both eat the rest of our lunch in silence. Lynn reaches over and touches me from time to time and I relax. Well, my dick doesn't relax. It is hard with excitement.

"The most important rule for me is that if either of us starts to feel bad about this arrangement, they should say so and we will stop immediately and go back to just being the two of us. As much as Jim is a sexy hunk, I have a wonderful husband and I don't want to lose that."

"That is an excellent idea. I don't want to lose you, either."

Lynn is quiet for a couple of minutes. I can tell that she has something else that she wants to say, but is either afraid to say it or is not sure how to say it.

"There are some things I want, but they are totally unfair."

Lynn looks more nervous than I have seen her in a long time. I bend over and kiss her cheek.

"Don't worry about being fair, just tell me."

"I want to have Jim and maybe other men, but I don't want to share you with other women. I want you to be faithful to me."

"I don't want other women. I have told you over the years that I want you to be able to have other men and expect me to be faithful to you. I mean it. It excites me to be submissive to you. I am glad you are making that fantasy come true for me."

"That is not the only unfair thing that I want."

I put her hand on my hard cock. She gives it a squeeze and then smiles at me.

"See what you taking charge does for me? Tell me, it's OK."

"First, I want to be able to see Jim whenever I want and you have no say in what we do together."

"Of course."

"My other rule is that when the three of us are together that you will accept that Jim and I are the couple and that you are our slave. You will do whatever either of us tells you to."

I am surprised. Lynn is really getting into the dominant side of this and it excites me.

"I love that you are taking charge! I will gladly be your and Jim's slave when we are together."

"I think that is all of my rules."

"I can live with those rules. We should probably agree to talk about this again. We have never done this before and maybe other issues will come up."

"I agree. Maybe the last rule is that we will talk once a month about whether we need to change the rules or add some new ones."

"Sounds good to me. Should we head back home now?"

Lynn pauses for a minute and I can tell there is something else on her mind.

"Stephen, last night I told Jim about your kinky idea of letting other men fuck me."

"I wondered why he was so brazen."

"He wasn't sure whether to believe me so I guess he was testing to see whether it was true."

"Well, it was probably obvious last night that it is."

"Jim doesn't want to mess with our marriage. He just wants some companionship and no strings sex until he gets past the loss of his wife."

I feel a little relief. I don't want another man trying to wreck our marriage. I just want Lynn to get the great sex she deserves and push my submissive buttons in the process.

"I'm glad to hear that Jim does not want to take you away from me, just borrow you sometimes for sex."

"It may be more than just sometimes! I am going to call him and tell him that him that you want him to date me."

I am taken aback that Lynn is going to make a call like that in a public place, but the potential embarrassment fuels my excitement about this arrangement. Lynn gets out her phone and speed dials Jim. The excitement on her face is obvious and makes me happy.

"Hi, Jim. This is your girlfriend, Lynn."

"Yes, he is all for us dating."

"Dinner this Friday would be wonderful."

This is all happening so fast. They have their first date arranged already. I feel a moment of panic and jealousy, but Lynn's excitement overrules those concerns. It makes me happy to see her so happy.