Lynne Changes Her Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Lynne's plans go astray.
4.7k words
3.35
28.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne put down the phone and smiled; she had just finished arranging the holiday details. Three weeks in a friend's villa on Crete. Late season so the temperature should be hot but not unbearable.

Now all she had to do was to convince her sister Sally and her husband to come with them. She had been having an affair with her brother-in-law for just over a month and she wanted a chance to spend more time with him. They had spent a long weekend fucking when they first got together but since it had been difficult to get time alone and she wanted more so she mentally began to plan ways of spending time with her brother-in-law on the holiday.

Her husband Sean was away for the weekend on another golf break and she knew her sister would be working on Saturday so Lynne had invited them both for a meal in the evening to keep her company and with Kevin over earlier on the pretext of fixing her laptop she had set up an afternoon of fun before Sally arrived.

The weather was warm and sunny on the Saturday morning so as soon as Sean had driven off Lynne showered, shaved her legs and bikini area and put on a revealing blue and white striped bikini. She checked her body in the mirror and was pleased with what see saw. Lynne had recently turned 54 years old but most people put her in her early forties. Her skin was still clear and she had managed to keep her weight down to 8st 7lb at 5' 4" and now she could work out regularly her muscles were toned and any cellulite was minimal.

Her only regret was her bust size was barely a 32B cup. Her daughter Bobbie and her sister Sally both had head turning DD cups, Sally a 32 DD and Bobbie 34 DD. Bobbie being only 23 and a 5' 10" tri-athlete was stunning and even though a product of Lynne's genes she felt a pang of jealousy when she thought about her. She smoothed her hand over her now almost flat stomach and remembered how big she was when she was pregnant with Bobbie, it amazed her how the female body could change shape so easily. She had enjoyed being pregnant despite all of the years of trying and the eventual IVF treatment before Bobbie was conceived. She had desperately wanted another child by Sean had refused further treatments because of the cost. This had caused major rows some of them violent due to Sean's quick temper and humiliation at being the one with the problem. His sperm count was low and even they had low mobility so they only managed to get two embryos from two painful harvests of Lynne's eggs. The first embryo did not implant successfully and they had an agonising wait before being told Bobbie was growing healthily inside her.

Lynne remembered one particular fight on the subject had ended with her gasping for breath from a punch to the stomach and a split lip from Sean's knee as she buckled over in pain. She ran to her sister's house at midnight with Bobbie who was just 5 years old. Fortunately Sean had not followed and she and Bobbie had stayed for two nights before Sean had persuaded her to come home.

Lynne smiled as she remembered an incident the following morning. Bobbie had woken early at around six o'clock and wandered into Sally and Kevin's bedroom whilst they were making love. Luckily Bobbie was too young to understand what was happening and thought they were playing. Sally heavily pregnant with their second baby was astride Kevin riding his cock and moaning. Bobbie thought they were playing 'horsey' and shouted "me next, let me play!" just as Sally came.

She climbed on the bed and sat on Kevin's chest and bounced up and down while Sally held her up. The noise woke Lynne and she went to their room to try to get her daughter to come back to bed but Bobbie had insisted Lynne joined the game before going back to the spare room. Sally was laughing and insisted she should join in and eased herself off Kevin's lap and cuddling Bobbie patted Kevin's stomach and said "saddle up and enjoy the ride of your life!"

Reluctantly Lynne had straddled her brother-in-law and pretended to ride him like a horse as Bobbie and Sally squealed with laughter. Bobbie then shouted "Mummy you have to shout buck me, buck me like Auntie Sally!" Even Sally had reddened at this as she realised that Bobbie had misheard her moaning "Fuck me, fuck me" at the height of her orgasm.

Lynne sat back and felt Kevin's still erect cock nestle into her crotch the touch felt electric and she bounced up mouthing "Buck me, buck me". She looked down at Kevin's shocked face and turned to see Sally laughing again at Lynne's embarrassment and saying to Bobbie "Tell Mummy to ride faster, ride like the wind". Bobbie joined in the encouragement and Lynne sat back down deliberately on Kevin's cock and slid back along the shaft. She fixed her gaze on Kevin's face as she felt his cock twitch under her; she even thought he pushed up slightly. Then Kevin had slid his hands along her thighs under her nightdress and held her hips as she bounced. She felt an orgasm forming and suddenly stopped and told Bobbie it was enough play and that they had to go back to bed for a little longer.

Sally had confessed later that she thought Lynne was going to dry hump her husband all the way and that Kevin had still been so aroused she had to give him a blow job. Sally had also said that Lynne should have taken the opportunity to have Kevin's sperm inside her as it might have saved her any more IVF treatment. Lynne had assumed Sally was joking but had secretly regretted not taking advantage of the situation; getting pregnant then would have reduced the pain she had felt over the last twenty years.

Sally and Lynne still joked about playing horsey in front of Bobbie who still did not understand what they were hinting at. Lynne had often wondered if Sally would have allowed her to go all the way.

Lynne's thoughts returned to the present; she pulled on a cotton wrap and went downstairs to sun bathe for a while before Kevin arrived. She lay down on a sun-lounger and applied sun cream before closing her eyes and letting the rays warm her body. She drifted off to sleep after a short while and began dreaming of lying naked by the sea with Kevin stroking her body and gently kissing her neck.

She heard his voice whisper "you have a beautiful body, let's make love here and now!"

Then she felt a hand on her thigh and she woke to find Kevin leaning over her and running a hand along her leg. She smiled up at him and pulled his head to hers and kissed his lips.

"Do it to me here on the lounger, I want to feel you cum deep in me" Lynne pleaded.

Kevin kissed her lips, neck and breasts as she murmured softly as little waves of pleasure tingled on her exposed skin. Kevin slipped the strap of her bikini from her shoulder and exposed her right breast and the dark skin of her areola. Lynne had large nipples considering her relatively small breasts but Kevin loved the feel of the on his tongue; they quite different from any woman's breasts he had touched or kissed. He felt the tender skin crease under his tongue as Lynne's nipples hardened further and her breathing became fast and panting. She responded quickly whenever her breasts and nipples were touched and Kevin knew he could make her come just by teasing her nipples in and out of his mouth. Gently nipping at her right nipple Kevin heard Lynne moan noisily "oh shit I'm coming!"

Lynne's body stiffened in his arms and she jerked with pleasure. Kevin worked her nipple for another minute until Lynne had to push him away to get some respite from the constant waves of her orgasm. Kevin smiled at her as she lay back panting; then he stood and stripped of his tee shirt and shorts. Lynne watched his hard member spring from the shorts and slap back against his stomach. She curled her hand around it and stroked it gently before pulling him towards her face. She sat on the edge of the sun-lounger and rubbed the stiff 8 inches of flesh against her cheek and rolled it up and down like a Cuban cigar (an extremely thick cigar). Slowly she licked the length tasting the mix of sweat and pre-cum as Kevin slipped both hand over her breasts and eased her bikini top down. His hands massaged the small firm flesh and tweaked her beautiful unique nipples forcing renewed moans of pleasure from her lips.

Lynne took the tip of his cock in her mouth and sucked gently as Kevin pushed her gently back on the lounger and straddled her chest. As Lynne licked and sucked him Kevin reached back and caressed her swollen pubic mound easing the material of her bikini bottoms to one side. He slid his fingers along her pussy lips feeling the moisture leaking from her. Lynne lifted her hips to meet his fingers trying to get them inside her aching vagina. Kevin hooked the bikini bottoms with a finger and pulled them away from Lynne's body.

"I want to be inside you" whispered Kevin as he pulled his cock from Lynne's lips.

Lynne moaned and wriggled out of her bikini bottoms "let he go on top, I want to play horsey" said Lynne remembering her earlier fantasy.

They change position and Lynne straddled Kevin's body leaning on his chest as she lowered her pussy onto his throbbing cock. Lynne looked down in fascination as the big thick member slipped inside her and she rocked her hips gently to ease him inside. She sat still completely impaled and let her pussy muscles massage the big cock as Kevin massaged her breasts, and then she began to ride him slowly at first then faster as another orgasm built inside her. Soon their bodies were grinding together and Lynne began shouting "fuck me, fuck me hard" at the top of her voice forgetting where she was. She squealed and collapsed on his chest as he continued to buck his hips thrusting into her as his own climax approached. Then with a deep groan Kevin came hard and his cock pulsed inside her pumping spurt after spurt in her pussy. Each thrust sent a mini-orgasm through Lynne's body until Kevin stopped completely spent.

They lay still; Lynne gripping her brother-in-law tightly a slight tear leaked from the corner of her eye as she thought if only she had done this all those years ago she would surely have had another child to love. She could still feel his cock swollen inside her and whispered "are you still hard?"

Kevin nuzzled her neck and began rocking gently inside her and she felt him stiffen again. "Do it again" she said and pushed back in time to his thrusts. Soon she was leaning back riding him again this time trying to make him come before her own orgasm. Kevin's body stiffened under her and his hips thrust upwards as he let go another jet of spunk. She rode him for a few more strokes before letting go and feeling he third orgasm deep inside.

For a while they lay side by side kissing and touching like young lovers then Lynne slowly moved down his body and took his cock in her mouth tasting the mixture of their juices as she cleaned him. Kevin's cock responded again and she sucked hard making him hard again. Kevin pulled her hips towards him "straddle my face and I want to taste you too!"

Lynne couldn't remember when she had last been in the 69 position but sank her swollen pussy lips on to Kevin's eager tongue and loved every lick and probe. She was soon bucking rubbing her pussy over his mouth and nose as she came again. She couldn't maintain the sucking and licking on his cock as her orgasm was making head jerk back and forth so she gripped him and stroked him until he shot his third load between her breasts and then she began giggling like a schoolgirl who had done something naughty.

They nestled into each other arms again and Lynne told him about her plans for the holiday and made him promise to persuade Sally to agree to come. Soon the sun was too hot to remain outside so they went inside to clean up.

After a cool shower they sat and had some lunch while Kevin worked on Lynne's laptop as she had needed help installing a new webcam; somehow Sean had managed to mangle the so called simple installation. Lynne fed morsels of food to her lover as he worked and felt really happy just being close like the first days of a new relationship.

She had changed out of her bikini as this had become soiled during their earlier love making she was wearing shorts and tee shirt without a bra. From time to time she would cuddle her brother-in-law just to be able to feel her nipples harden as they pressed against his back.

She was constantly horny since their affair had started and she masturbated twice a day while they were apart. She had even bought a dildo to enhance the experience. Lynne doubted if she would have thought about buying it but she had been out shopping with Lily who always liked to visit the Ann Summers or Private shops. Lily had extolled the virtues of a number of toys and even offered to buy the dildo for Lynne which she graciously refused as she suspected there might be some sort of catch to it. Later over coffee Lily had suggested Lynne hook up with guys on the internet via webcam when she felt lonely for a bit of flirting. Then she described in detail how she had linked up with a younger guy and masturbated in front of the webcam. Lynne had felt extremely embarrassed to hear what her kinky friend had done and even more so when the couple at the next table hurried left as Lily described pushing her 10" vibrator all the way in and frigging herself with it. Lily just found it highly amusing to talk about her adventures in a crowded coffee house.

Although Lynne dismissed the idea of hooking up with other guys on the internet she had the idea to get a webcam so she could meet up with Kevin online when he was away on business. She even thought of performing for him if he wanted her too. Some of her fantasies were becoming kinkier as she masturbated more. She had not experienced much sexual activity that could be considered kinky during her time as a 'sexually active female' mainly just different positions. The events which led to her affair had probably been the kinkiest things she had experienced in her life barring Sean dressing as a woman and fucking her on a couple of occasions. She found her mind wandering and began to think about what had happened. Lynne smiled to herself as she weighed up what she might like to try for real and began a mental list;

1. Al fresco with Kevin somewhere where they could be seen

2. Dressing up in sexy outfits

3. Threesome with her as the filling in the sandwich -- she had almost done this with Deano and Joey in the toilet.

4. Threesome with Kevin and ANO woman (not sure if she would be jealous)

5. Light bondage also came to mind (no violence she had enough of that from Sean)

6. Sex with another woman (she had liked Lucy's fingers in her)

7. Anal -- (not sure about that one -- Sean had tried to force her once in the early days)

Numbers six and seven on her list made her remember the night when Sean had first been violent towards her. It was an experience she had tried to forget partly because of the pain from Sean's fists and partly from what had happened with her sister Sally afterwards.

Kevin soon fixed the webcam and interrupted Lynne's musing to show her how to control it, he was impressed that she had purchased such a good model with full HD quality, pan and enhanced zoom it even had an infra-red remote control. Lynne sat on his lap and focused the webcam so that their image appeared on the laptop screen. She pouted and kissed Kevin watching the image change, Kevin showed her how to start the video mode and then kissed her back and caressed her breast then exposed it to the camera her nipples showing up hard in the image on screen. Kevin stopped the recording and played it back making Lynne squirm on his lap as she saw her breasts being squeezed and her nipple harden in front of her.

Number 8 was added to her mental list -- make videos.

Lynne checked the time "we have an hour before your wife arrives shall we make full use of it?" she asked kissing him deeply before he could reply. His cock stiffened underneath her and she wriggled around so that she had her back to him and pressed down on his groin.

Lynne clicked record on the webcam software and lifted her tee shirt over her head as Kevin's hands began caressing her naked breasts. She leant forward on the desk "Fuck me hard from behind" she demanded. Kevin rose from the chair slipped his shorts down and rubbed the head of his cock against her shorts pushing them into the crack in her arse.

"Oh god that's lovely, put it inside me" pleaded Lynne.

Kevin hooked her shorts and panties to one side and pressed the tip against her wet pussy lips. Lynne desperately pushed back and took his cock all the way in with on thrust "Oh yes, fuck my cunt hard" surprising herself with the dirty language she used. Kevin obeyed immediately and rammed in and out with increasing pace.

"Yes that is so good" he panted "you feel so tight, I'm going to cum"

"Oh yes cum in my cunt, fuck me hard in my cunt fill it with your juices" Lynne gasped as she felt another orgasm rising between her legs.

Kevin grunted as he let go and filled her pussy with wave after wave of semen "it is so good when you talk dirty to me".

Lynne pushed back on his waning cock and let her orgasm flood through her, she vowed to talk dirty to him every time he fucked her. As her orgasm receded she switched off the webcam and said "go clean up Sally is due soon" Lynne laughed.

Lynne found the replay button and played back the video of Kevin thrusting into her from behind and felt her juices flow mingling with his semen as it trickled down her leg. She smiled as she had her own porn movie to masturbate to later.

A few hours later Lynne, Sally and Kevin were relaxing after the evening meal and Sally as normal after a few glasses of wine was making sexual innuendo. She teased Lynne asking "what did you do with my husband all afternoon. I hope he fulfilled your desires!"

Lynne joined in "Oh yes he had me four times and fixed my laptop!" she laughed.

"I hope he's not too exhausted; I might want him myself tonight" smiled Sally.

"Chance would be a fine thing" murmured Kevin knowing she would probably push him away and say she was too tired.

"Maybe we can both have him when we go on holiday" laughed Lynne.

"Yes I think he might like to have two sisters it's a shame we aren't twins" giggled Sally.

Gradually the conversation dried up and Sally and Kevin left for home leaving Lynne alone. She took her laptop upstairs to the bedroom and opened up the webcam and watched the video again. Stripping off she lay down on the bed and flicked through her email and saw a message from Lily about the villa asking for details of the occupants. So she quickly typed a document and replied attaching the file.

Relaxing back on the bed she gently rubbed her hand over her pussy feeling the heat rise as the heel of her hand massaged her pubic mound. She started the video again and began masturbating slowly circling her clitoris with a finger and occasionally sliding it along the length of her slit tracing the line of her pussy lips. She took her dildo from the bedside drawer and sucked the end to lubricate it and pushed the tip inside. Then matching Kevin's thrusts in the video began fucking herself with the dildo and flicking her clitoris faster and faster. Soon her body tensed as she tried to hold her orgasm off for as long as possible then just as she heard Kevin groan she let go and came hard.

She was gasping for breath when her laptop sounded a ping as a new email arrived.

Lynne rolled over with the dildo still inside her and opened the message. It was a reply from Lily "Thanx for the doc, love the vid, who's the lucky guy having the ride of his life? Is he available for hire maybe we could have some fun together? :) I will be around tomorrow if he is still there I would love to meet up, don't wear him out tonight!"

12