Lynne Changes Her Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne froze; she had sent Lily the video by mistake and knew she would pay some way or other for the error. She pulled the dildo out of her moist pussy and threw it across the room in temper; then she slammed the laptop shut and put it on the bedside cabinet and switched out the light. She cried in temper and worry eventually falling into a troubled sleep wondering what forfeit she would have to pay to keep Lily silent.

She had just showered when Lily arrived the next morning and was naked underneath her bathrobe when she let her 'friend' in. Lily was disappointed Lynne's lover was not around but began asking lots of questions especially trying to find out his identity.

Lynne tried to excuse herself saying she would just go and put some clothes on but Lily stopped her leaving and untied Lynne's robe. "I want to have a better look at your body; it looked great on camera but I want to have a look at the real flesh" laughed Lily.

"Mmm nice tits, lets slip the robe off completely and you can give me a twirl" suggested Lily pushing the robe off Lynne's shoulder. As the robe dropped to the floor Lily ran her hands over Lynne's skin and murmured appreciatively "You look after yourself well, smooth skin, firm tits and arse, even a neatly trimmed bush!"

Lynne felt embarrassed by the way Lily spoke and touched her. Lily smiled and slipped her hand slowly down from Lynne's navel until her fingers reached her pubic hair "Soft pubes, I like that; have you ever done it with another woman?"

Lynne mumbled "Once a long time ago."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Lily.

"I don't remember much I was drunk" lied Lynne.

"Well we're both sober now, I promise you won't be disappointed" declared Lily.

Realising what Lily had just suggested Lynne backed away "I can't" she started to say but Lily put her finger to Lynne's mouth and said "I think you'll be fine; you don't want that video out on the internet do you? Just do as I say and relax and enjoy it. Oh by the way I've decide to join you on your holiday I'm sure you won't mind after this."

"Let's go upstairs I want to do it in your bed, it always seems kinkier to take a lover to their own marital bed" said Lily with a big grin on her face and pulled Lynne by the arm towards the stairs.

Lynne let herself be led upstairs and pointed to her bedroom. Lily smiled even more when she saw the ornate brass bedstead "I like the decor that bed is made for bondage. I will have to remember to bring some equipment next time."

Lynne looked astonished "next time? This was meant to be a one off" she thought feeling trapped.

Lily stood by the end of the bed and pulled Lynne close and kissed her lips. Lynne resisted but Lily scolded her and Lynne eventually kissed her back. She felt her nipples harden as they swapped tongues; Lynne wished her body would not betray her but then she felt the familiar rush of heat between her legs, the dampness of her pussy lips and the ache in her vagina.

Lily ordered Lynne to undress her slowly and revelled in the power she had over Lynne. Lily took Lynne's hands and moved them over her body making her touch her breasts and stomach. Lynne began complying easily and even cupped Lily's left breast and brought her mouth to her nipple suckling gently. "Now you are being a good girl" praised Lily "let's lay down and you can kiss and caress my whole body."

Lynne liked the softness of Lily's flesh and the strange feel of her silicon enhanced tits soon she had smothered Lily's body in kisses and reached the top of her pubic mound. The heavily scented musk coming from Lily's pussy seemed intoxicating and Lynne found herself lapping at Lily's clitoris tasting the sharp juices as they flowed from the now moaning Lily.

"Oh yes harder and faster; stick your fingers in and bring me off" Lily demanded and Lynne obeyed. Lily was so wet and pliable Lynne managed to get four fingers inside her with no trouble and if Lily hadn't suddenly erupted she would have tried to fist fuck her.

Lily screamed "Oh you wonderful bitch fuck me more make me come again!"

Lynne rammed her fingers in again and Lily bucked and arched her back as she came for a second time almost before the first orgasm had finished. Lily grabbed Lynne's hand and lapped and sucked on her juice sodden fingers. "Lick me more clean my juices out" Lily commanded.

Lynne knelt between her legs and licked and probed with her tongue until Lily was again squirming and having to hold Lynne's head against her pussy to keep the pleasure targeted. Lily emitted a deep guttural roar and climaxed for a third time even harder than before. She arched her back and she appeared to hold her breath for a long time keeping Lynne held tight to her groin. Then Lily began to twitch and squirm making Lynne thick she was having a seizure.

Suddenly Lily came round and gasped for breath and she pulled Lynne on top of her and clasped her tight. She whispered in her ear between gasps "That was so good for novice now you can use that dildo on me. If you're good maybe I will give you a seeing too!" Lynne's pussy was dripping and even though she had been reluctant at first she now ached to be fucked by the scheming bitch lying underneath her.

Lynne rolled over to get the dildo from the bedside drawer and Lily spotted the laptop. "Put the laptop on I want to record this for posterity" declared Lily still struggling for breath. Lynne obeyed immediately desperate for Lily to pleasure her as soon as possible.

"By the way who is the lucky guy cumming in your tight pussy" asked Lily out of the blue.

"My brother-in-law" blurted out Lynne before thinking.

"Oh good is he coming on holiday with us?" asked Lily.

"Yes" admitted Lynne.

"Well we should have a few opportunities to play together, now where is that dildo? My cunt needs some more exercise!"

12