Lynne's Awakening Ch. 2

Story Info
Lynne enjoys her first black man.
3k words
4.27
185.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

Well, I guess the Awakening went well, Lynne had felt her first anal invasion, and had taken it fairly well and had proved to be the cum slut I knew she was by taking on two other guys beside myself, and devoured all the cum they could produce. That had happened a week ago, and we had not talked much about it, with her still being a bit sore from the brutal ass fucking she had received. I did get my normal blow jobs during the week, but that was it.

This morning while I was getting ready for work she asked if I would like to go to a club tonight. I said that would be great if she would like to.

When I got home from work that evening, I was met at the door with Lynne on her knees ready to get a mouth full of cum. She undid my belt, pulled down my zipper dropped my pant and boxers and took my cock in her mouth. As I watched her head bob along my shaft, I couldn't help but think about her getting fucked in the ass last week, with tears running down her cheeks until something took over and she became a wanton slut for the feeling. I didn't last long with the way her mouth was ministering my cock and I filled her mouth with my cum, with her not losing a drop.

Lynne asked me if we could try and find someone for her to fuck tonight, and I said nothing would make me any happier.

I asked what she would like to find this evening, and she replied that she would think about it and let me know when we started out that evening.

We went up to take a shower, and I washed her body gently paying special attention to her pussy and her sweet puckered asshole. I did mention that perhaps she should shave her pubes tonight. I went to get dressed and she stayed in the bathroom, coming out in a few minutes with a clean shaven pussy and a bright smile. I thought that she must really be looking forward to this evening as much as I was.

She dressed in a blue mini skirt, white tube top and a pair of medium heels, and that was it. No sense in any underwear, she wasn't going to hindered by it she told me.

We drove to the club, and I asked Lynne how she was, and she told me horny as hell. I asked her how her ass was and she said great now that she had been sore for a couple of days but now was fine although she was still pissed at me for having allowed Jeremy full access to that spot.

We arrived at the Jade Lounge, and went inside, again seeing mostly men as it was before. Here I was again, taking my wife out and whoring her, and before the evening was over, I don't know how many would be using her for sex, one way or the other.

When we entered, there were the eyes of most of the men in the bar checking Lynne out, watching the way she shook her ass when she walked to our table. I was already beginning to get hard thinking of seeing my beautiful wife working as my private porn star in a hotel that night.

We sat at the bar, and ordered a drink, watching the dancers directly in front of us. I think Lynne was enjoying this a bit also, because a few times I looked at her and she was staring intently at the nude women before us. A black guy came over and sat on the stool next to Lynne, and she began talking to him. I looked around the room to see what I could find for us to get into, or should I say who I could find to get into Lynne. I looked over at Lynne again and noticed that she had turned to face the guy and her leg were separated just a bit and his hand was on her thigh. I thought this was strange because Lynne had always had a bit of a prejudiced attitude towards blacks.

Lynne was drinking a new drink which I'm sure the guy had bought for her. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "What's going on?" She said "This is Marvin and he is new in town and wanted to make new friends."

I figured that she was being nice and telling him about the town and the things to do. Little did I know.

I said hello to Marvin, and asked where he was from, he told me Atlanta, and was in town on business for the next three days. We made small talk for a while, all the time noting he was looking over my wife like a prime rib dinner. I went to the men's room to take a piss, and when I came back Marvin was very close talking to Lynne, with his hand above her hem on the skirt. I knew he must be fondling her pussy by now.

I asked Lynne if she would like to take Marvin to the hotel with us for drinks, and she look at me with a sparkle in her eye and said "Oh, yes, definitely!!!!" I looked at Marvin and said "Would you like to join us at the Hilton for drinks and some conversation?"

Marvin said, "I would love to join you and your lovely wife for a while."

Marvin decided to ride with us to the Hilton, and we jumped in the car with Lynne sandwiched between us in the front seat. I looked over and saw her hand on his thigh easing its way up to his crotch, and realized that I was going to see my wife with a black man that evening, and I got an instant hard on. As I pulled into the hotel area, I saw Lynne kiss Marvin deeply, her hand on his cock and his hand underneath her tube top. She broke the kiss and said loudly "God he's hung!"

I went inside and registered and when I got back to tell them where the room was, I opened the door to see Marvin's hand between Lynne's spread legs and knew his middle finger was buried in her sweet clean shaven cunt.

I told them where the room was and after Lynne straightened her skirt, we headed to the elevator to go to our room. On the way up, I asked Marvin if he was looking forward to some of that sweet meat. He laughed and said he couldn't believe that I was willing to let him have some it. Lynne laughed, and said "It isn't his to give tonight, and I give it to you very willingly." And she kissed him, her tongue dancing with his.

I opened the door to our room, and before I could even close the door Lynne had thrown off her clothes and stood with her back to us and pulled her ass cheeks apart, asking "Want ass" turning around and pulling her cunt lips apart "Or pussy"? Then, walking over to Marvin who had dropped his pants letting loose what had to be the largest cock I had seen to date it was about 10 inches, hanging flaccid and as big around as a baseball bat, Lynne, being the beautiful cocksucker that she was, dropped to her knees.

I watched as she nuzzled her face into his groin, licking the shaft of his cock, then letting her nose push it aside so she could lick and suck his balls, which were as big as small oranges. Marvin stood there watching my wife snuggle his cock and balls and I went to the chair to sit and watch. Lynne wasted to time in taking first one then the other of Marvin's big balls into her mouth, to suckle them gently. I watch as his cock began to rise and grow in length. I didn't believe my wife was going to be able to handle the task ahead of her, but I knew she would give it the old "college try". Marvin let his legs go apart slightly, and said to Lynne, "Suck my black balls, bitch." And suck those balls Lynne did, like there was no tomorrow. She released after about five minutes, and looked directly at his cock, which had grown to about 12 inches and even thicker than if was. There was precum oozing from the tip, and Lynne took her tongue and licked it so she could taste the man before her. She smacked her lips and told Marvin, "I love the way your cock tastes, sooooooooo good" and with that put her lips to the head and began to slide her mouth over the glans. I watched as her mouth stretched wide and the head went past her teeth and came to rest on her tongue. Marvin said "Lynne, do you like the taste of my black cock, you little bitch?" Lynne could only give a muffled "Uh huh"

Marvin grabbed the back of my wifes head, and told her to take his cock into her mouth. She took about 5 inches into her mouth, and pulled back a bit so just the head sat on her tongue, the back again until about 6 inches were gone and the back a bit. I could see how wet his black cock was with my wifes saliva, and I marveled how wide her lips were spread to accommodate him. I watched as she started down again and about 9 inches filled her mouth, pushing her throat open with his cock head. Marvin moaned, and looked at Lynne and said "Take it all this time bitch or I'll feed it to you" Lynne started forward got to 9 inches and began to pull back. Marvin held her tight and forced the last 3 inches down her throat, and held her there, his balls resting against her chin.

Lynne was about to pass out when Marvin let her loose, and she pulled back and caught her breath. Then he grabbed her head and in one quick motion, went balls deep again, then pulled back a little so she could catch her breath and slowly began to fuck her mouth deep.

Marvin said "That's good, damn, I like that throat, do you like that black meat fucking your mouth, you slut?"

Lynne said nothing and Marvin again said "Do you like that you cocksucker? I'm not going to ask again." Lynne said nothing and so Marvin pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped her in the face with it. I asked you if you liked that black cock bitch, do you. Lynne said "Yes I love your black cock"

Marvin said "Tell me you want my cum, you slut. Tell you husband you want to eat my cum. Tell him you love that cock you whore." Lynne said "Yes Marvin, I love your cock, I want to eat your cum I want you to watch me swallow Marvin's cum, Bill."

With that she went back to Marvins cock and this time he didn't have to fuck her mouth, she used her mouth and throat herself, enjoying the feeling of cock fucking her deep. In a few minutes Marvin said "I'm going to cum your fucking slut" and again, he started pumping and his ass tightened and his balls slapped her chin and then he began emptying his balls into my wife mouth. Lynne groaned and moaned as he pumped and pumped cum into her mouth, a little bit escaping her lips and dribbling down the side of her mouth. She kept sucking and enjoying what she had produced. As she tapered him off, she let his cock slip from her lips. Lynne looked at Marvin, and told him Thank you, sir for the wonderful meal. Marvin leered at her and said "You offered something else, and I'll be ready for it in a few minutes."

He walked over to the bed, and lay back, and Lynne followed, curled up next to him, with her head in his lap where she could snuggle against his cock and balls.

Marvin looked at me, and said "I'm going to use this little whore up tonight. I hope you don't mind."

I told him she was his to do with as he wished, with my blessing.

He said "She is going to get fucked in every hole before she leaves here and she going to swallow every bit of the cum I give up. In fact, I may need to piss in a bit, never know what I'm going to do with that."

I looked and Lynne had begun to lick the head of his cock a bit, and it seemed to stir a bit.

Marvin looked at me and stated "Looks like she is ready for a drink now, want a drink my litte white whore?"

Lynne took the head of his cock into her mouth and tried to smile around it.

Marvin said "See I think the bitch is thirsty, aren't you cunt?"

Lynne just nodded her head with his cock still in her mouth. Then I saw Marvin just relax and Lynne's cheeks begin to swell as he pissed in her mouth. Her cheeks went hollow and swelled again as she drank down what he was pumping into her mouth. She must have swallowed 3 or 4 times before he stopped, and then she was again sucking cock and he was hardening.

He said "Damn, that is a lot easier than getting up and going to the bathroom, now get that cock ready you slut, I'm going to fuck you in the ass.?

Lynne worked that cock like it was the last one she would ever see and he hardened under her efforts. Then she crawled between his legs and began to lick his balls, going down further each time until she spread his ass cheeks and began to rim his asshole running her little tongue against the puckered ring, and then pushing forward spreading his ass open and probing with her tongue. Marvin sighed and said to me "God you have got dirty little slut here, she has her tongue in my asshole, and it feels so goooooooood."

She sat up smiled at me and said "Marvin I want you to fuck me, please, I want that big black cock in my pussy, PLEASE!!!!!!!!"

Marvin told her to jump aboard, and she positioned herself above him, reached down, and grabbed his cock pushed it to her pussy and brushed the lips open with his glans, and slowly lowered herself onto him. She moaned deeply when he began to enter her, and she moved down the length, her eyes getting a little glassy as inch after inch disappeared into her sopping wet cunt, until there was only about 2 inches left then she pushed down and he was in her fully, his balls rested against her ass cheeks.

She moaned "Damnit that feels so good, I have never been this full of cock in my life."

She rested a few seconds and then started to ride her ass bouncing up and down on that big cock, her moaning and groaning. Marvin grabbed her and pulled her down and began kissing her deeply, and began to meet her movements with his own, grinding his cock into her pussy. Lynne shuddered and I knew she was going through another mind blowing orgasm. I could watch as her cunt and asshole spasmed and clenched.

As the orgasm subsided, Lynne took on a new face as she began to ride hard making mewling noises as Marvin ground the cock into her deeply, she had another orgasm. It seemed as if they were coming one right after the other, and she was in another world. She relaxed a little, looked at Marvin and said to him, "I love you". I was flabbergasted to say the least. The she looked at Marvin and said "Will you fuck me in the ass, please?"

Marvin said "Put it in your ass"

With that Lynne move up, letting his cock slip from her pussy, and positioned it at her small asshole. His cock was very shiny and wet from Lynnes juices and she sat down and pushed until the head popped passed her sphincter muscle, then stretched its way into her ass. I watched as Marvin spread her ass cheeks and she slid down his shaft, and he began feeding the cock to her ass. She was bouncing up and down that huge black cock crying out Marvins name and telling him how much she loved his cock and how she would be his any time, all he had to do was tell her.

Marvin hollered, "You're gonna make me cum, my little white slut. That ass is so tight. Get off and let me cum in your mouth you cocksucker."

Lynne immediately dismounted as she was told, and took his cock in her mouth and began to moan and groan. She would look up and ask with her eyes if she was doing okay, and Marvin would nod and tell her what a good cocksucker she was. Finally after about 3 minutes his cock got harder, and swelled and the cum began to flow into her mouth. She looked at me with her eyes open as the cum flowed and flowed into her mouth, running down his cock into his pubic hair. She swallowed most of it but the part that did escape, she went back and lick him clean. She sucked the cum from his pubic hair and licked every inch of his cock and balls not letting any of his precious sperm escape. She then lay back in her place between his legs and slowly drifted off to sleep, while Marvin and I talked.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers