Lynne's Awakening Ch. 3

Story Info
Lynne meets Alex and Willie.
2.2k words
4.14
103.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

Well, as my story goes on. Lynne is my wife we have been married now for 16 years, she is 5'3" tall weighs 128 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a great body, 34A breasts and has kept herself in shape despite 2 children. Last week she shaved her pussy for the first time, and I think she may keep it that way for a while.

We had discussed her having sex with other men and we finally went through with it a couple of weeks ago. Last week I again took her "whoring" and she got worked over for the first time by a black man, who during the heat of the moment she told that she "loved him". Marvin, the black man and I talked after this was over and Lynne slept with her head on his crotch and the taste of his cum in her mouth. We discussed the events of the evening and decided we would like to see just what a whore I had married. He knew that he had a control over Lynne now that I thought I would like to see used. For years Lynne had spent hours on her knees pleasing only me, and now I wanted to see just how many men she would please. Just to let you know Lynne is what is known as a natural cocksucker. She love to suck cock, and she actually has orgasms with a dick in her mouth. She would rather suck a cock than fuck I believe, and she loves the taste of a man's cum.

We decided that I would take a trip to Atlanta with Lynne, to meet Marvin and maybe we could see just how much cock Lynne could handle.

Lynne and I talked a good bit about the encounter between her and Marvin and how I was saddened by the idea she could tell someone she just met how she loved him. She said she was sorry, that it must have been the heat of the moment as she road him. I told her of my plan to go to Atlanta and asked if she would like to go with me. She readily agreed, so the plan was set in motion.

We packed up Thursday evening so we could leave early afternoon on Friday and be in Atlanta by 7 PM or so. We got to Atlanta, checked into the Peachtree and I asked if she would like to go and get a drink. She was happy with the idea, and asked if we would be looking for anyone to join us. I told her that perhaps but it wouldn't be a pushing issue.

Lynne dressed in a black dress with a slit from the hem to just below her ass, black stockings with matching garter belt. As usual she wore no bra or panties, which had become normal. She had her hair pulled up, and she looked absolutely fantastic.

We left for a little club that Marvin had told me he would be at on the outskirts of Atlanta. When we got there, Lynne did make a comment that it looked a little seedy, but I said I had heard from good sources that it was a good club. As we entered the door, it was dark, and we made our way to a table, Lynne mentioned that she didn't see any white people. I told her we would sit and have a drink, and if we didn't like it, we would leave.

Our table was in the far corner of the room, about as dark as it could get in there. We sat down and gave the waiter, a young black man of about 23, our order. The waiter was on his way back with the drinks when out of the darkness came Marvin. Marvin is about 6'3" broad shoulders and black as the night. Marvin said "Well hello Bill, and hello to you my baby." With that he leaned over and kissed Lynne deeply, his tongue probing her mouth. I said "Marvin, nice to see you here, what are you up to for the night?"

"I'm just here to meet a few people that I work with. How about y'all?"

"We just got here, someone told me this is a good place to come for a good time."

Marvin sat down next to Lynne and said "How about you slut, what are you here for?"

Lynne said, "Don't talk to me that way, please."

Marvin said "Want some more of this black cock of mine don't ya?"

Lynne just shook her head, and Marvin pulled her close and kissed her again, while he ran his hand under her dress. She jumped a little and spread her legs a bit so I knew he had found her clit under that dress. A loud moan escaped her lips, and a few of the guys close turned to stare.

Marvin said "Bill, do you want another drink?" and he motioned to the waiter to come over. He sat there with his had between my wifes legs and ordered us each a new drink. Joe, the bartender looked at my wife and Marvin's hand nestled between her thighs and gave us a broad smile. I'm sure he must have seen her shaven pussy even in the dark. We drank a couple of drinks and then Marvin saw his business associates enter and motioned the over to where we were sitting. He asked them to sit with us and he introduced them as Alex, a tall, perhaps 6"7" very well built black man with a goatee, and Willie, a somewhat shorter, heavy set black man with very bush hair. Laughingly, I though about Don King at the time. The two of them looked at Lynne like a deer just caught in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle. She smiled and made small talk while they both kept their eyes on her and her leg showing in that slit. Finally Marvin, got together with Willie and Alex and they seemed to be upset with him. He told us they had some business dealings with him and he owed them some money and didn't have it to pay them right now. He said they wanted to go to a room in the back to discuss the matter. I told him if we could do anything let us know. He nodded and went off with Alex and Willie.

Lynne asked when they left, if I thought Marvin was in any trouble, I said he may be, and she said we should do anything we could to help him. I agreed

Marvin came back about 15 minutes later, looking worried, and asked if we could come back to the back room with him. We followed, and entered a room with a light in the middle of the room and a chair and couch sitting along the side. Alex and Willie looked like they were really upset about something, and shut and locked the door when we entered.

Alex and Willie asked Marvin what the white whore was doing in this club, and Marvin had told him we were his friends. They said that any white bitch here was here for the black cock and she was about to get what she wanted. Lynne said she didn't do anything so why did they want to do something to her. Alex walked over to her and told her that she should shut up and do as she was told. Willie agreed, and asked if she had been fucking Marvin. She told him it was none of his business what she did. With that Willie grabbed her by the hair and said "Look you white cunt, when I ask you something you had better answer."

Lynne looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "Help me Bill" I said "Leave her alone, damnit." And with that Alex told me to shut up and sit down, and watch what a real man will show his woman. With that they both grabbed me and tied me to the chair and went back to Lynne.

Willie asked Lynne again "Have you been fucking Marvin?"

She said "Yes" and lowered her head. With that admission and me tied up, I knew what was next. Alex dropped his pants and boxers and kicked them off. Then he looked at Lynne and told her to strip. Lynne hesitated a bit and Willie grabbed her dress and ripped it off her body leaving her standing there in garter belt and stockings, and her heels. Willie reached up and grabbed Lynnes tits and squeezed and twisted her nipples, she cried out in pain and tears came to her eyes. Willie laughed and said "Whore's got little tits, lets see about that cunt."

With that he reached down between her legs and spread her lips open to show they glistened with her juices. She was getting excited by this. Alex had been watching, handling his cock which was about 9 inches long and really thick, thicker than Marvins. I saw the lust in his eyes as he headed toward Lynne. He said "The little white bitch is going to turn into a black man's whore, and we are going to offer you to some of our friends. I hope you're ready for a serious workout."

I saw Lynne's eyes, and I have never seen her with that much fear, but I was really turned on by this. Marvin's plan had worked to perfection, and these guys were great.

Willie meanwhile had dropped his pants and exposed a cock about 8-9 inches long and thicker than any cock I have seen in my life. It looked to be about as big around as a thermos. I knew Lynne would have trouble with this one, but again my cock was rock hard.

Both Willie and Alex pushed Lynnes shoulders letting her know she was to be on her knees, and she obliged them by assuming her favorite sexual position. Alex looked at her and said "You white bitch, I don't know why but I have learned white sluts are used to cocksucking so show me what you know." And he put his cock to her lips, which she readily took into her mouth and began to suck on. She had her mouth stretched even farther than it had been with Marvin, but she did her best to work his cock and make him happy. She knew she had to make them happy so she would be left alone. And even though she was being forced to do this, she still loved the taste of a hard cock in her mouth. She started salivating and the saliva was running out of her mouth down her chest in strings. How she loved sucking cocks and his cock was beautiful and a mouth full.

Willie grabbed her hair and said "How about me bitch, get a mouthful of this" and he offered her that piece of meat dangling between his legs. She opened as wide as she could, but could only lick the head and his cock, because his cock was so big, but the precum did flow from the tip and she greedily lapped it up. Willie looked at Lynne and said "Bitch open your mouth and show me what a cocksucker you are" and with that he pushed his massive dick at her lips. She opened her mouth and he stretched her lips until I thought they were going to tear, but the head slipped between her lips and then slid back down around his shaft. The look on her face was pure beauty, her mouth filled with her favorite meat and yet horror from having so much meat in her mouth. With that cock in her mouth she couldn't really give much of a blow job. Just sitting there impaled as wide eyed as a doe. I knew she was in heaven, she was playing with his cock trying to make him cum, and he was leaning back in the beginning stages of orgasm. He grunted a couple of time and said "Damn you little whore you are gonna make me cum in your mouth. Nobody has held my cock in their mouth like this before shit HERE I CUM!" I watched as his ass cheeks clenched and watched as Lynne jerked on his cock steadily pumping cum into her mouth, a good bit of which was seeping passed her stretched out lips onto the floor in front of her. He pulled his cock from her mouth, still erupting with spasms of cum as it hit her face, hair and trailed down her tits. He must have cum a half a gallon. She took her time and licked him, cleaning him up, the way she had been taught long ago.

The Willie looked at her and said "Cunt you spilled some of my seed on the floor, get down and lick it up." Not wanting to upset him Lynne did as she was told and cleaned the cum from the dirty floor beneath her, and also scooped all of the cum from her face and boobs and licked her fingers of it.

Alex looked at me and said "Man your little bitch is something, I have never seen anyone take Willie's cock like that."

I smiled, proud of Lynne and her talent.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers