Lynne's Awakening Ch. 5

Story Info
Wife continues descent.
3.3k words
4.18
95.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

I thought to myself, what had I done wrong, a month ago, I was a normal husband with a loving wife and two fine children and now I had seen my wife double fucked at least twice and had been made to taste the cum of two different men. Where was this going?

Marvin motioned to me to come over to him, and he said "Bill, we're going to Willie's house, and finish the evening properly." I wondered what he meant by that.

Alex took Lynne by the arm and opened the door, and I watched as my beautiful wife was led from the room naked into a club filled with men that had been drinking for the two hours we had been here. I heard the lewd comments as we went.

"Nice booty"

"Wanna fuck me, bitch?"

"Suck my dick, baby."

We left the front door, and got into the back seat of a limo in front of the club. I watched as Marvin, Alex and Lynne got in, and I followed them. Lynne had gotten to her knees between Marvin's legs and was rubbing her face in his crotch. Marvin said "That's a good little slut, baby" as Lynne unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock and put it in her mouth.

Alex looked at Marvin and said "Damn, man you were right. This bitch really is a pig for cock isn't she?"

Marvin just smiled and nodded. He began to tell me a story, it seems last week after we had been together he had made plans with Lynne to meet her at our house Monday after I went to work. He had told Lynne what we had talked about while she slept, and the plans we had made to meet in Atlanta, and see how many men she could do. Then as he had made love to her, and he said "Made LOVE to her" he asked what she thought of the idea? She had agreed to do ANYTHING for him. So she knew what was happening tonight even before we came to Atlanta.

As he spoke, I looked down and saw Lynne was taking her time, and very slowly sucking his cock making little slurping noises, with that look in her eyes I had seen so many time in the past. She was in heaven, and looked like she was there with her man. I could almost kick myself for what I had done to us. His cock wasn't hard, he was just sort of relaxed, like this was a normal part of life for him. He looked at Lynne and smiled and said "I'm sorry baby, I've got to piss. Are you ready?"

Lynne looked up and with loving eyes sparkling she just nodded, and I watched as she kept sucking and swallowing as I'm sure he was pissing into her mouth. I was right because, I saw the warm fluid escape the confines of her lips and trickle down her chin, and still she kept that cock in her mouth.

Marvin continued by telling me that Lynne had agreed to service some of his customers for him when they were in Savannah, and tonight was going to be his test to make sure she was worthy of his attentions. He stated that she was now his bitch to do with as he wanted and I would get used to it. We would continue to live together and whenever he was in town he would stay at our house and use her as he wished. As we talked, I noticed that Alex was intently watching Lynne sucking on Marvin's cock and I guess Marvin must have also be cause he said to Lynne, "Bitch go over and give suck Alex off, I think he needs it." Obediently, Lynne crawled over the Alex on her knees and fished his cock out of his pants and began to suck him. He was already hard and just leaned back and told her "Yea, you bitch suck that black cock, it feels so good!"

We watched as Lynne bobbed her head up and down on Alex's hard cock with increasing speed until he tensed up, and announed "Eat my cum you slut." And proceeded to empty into her mouth. Lynne kept working his cock as it softened and she let is slip from her mouth, and returned to Marvin, said "I love you, baby" and returned to mouthing his soft cock.

Marvin told me that we were going to watch tonight as Lynne entertained about 30 friends that had gathered at Willie's house for what had been described as "cumming out" party. Then he laughed and asked Lynne, "You gonna be nice to my friends, slut?" and Lynne as before just looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and nodded. He said "We're almost there, put my cock away and take off those stockings, garter belt and heels. I don't think you'll be needing them."

With that we turned into a driveway, and proceeded what seen like a half a mile until we came to a fairly large home. The door was opened by our driver and we filed out, first me, then Alex, Marvin and Lynne. The chaffeur, a man of about 60 about 6'2" and 260 lbs, began to close the door, Marvin looked at him and said, "Johnny, join the rest of the staff at the service entrance, you are all going to get a sample of this bitch before the night is over. Let the other's know."

Johnny said "Thank you, sir. We'll enjoy that."

When we entered the house, Marvin took Lynne aside and told her to go take a shower and when she was ready to tell the maid to come and get him. Lynne stood on her toes and kissed Marvin long and deep, the went with the maid to get prepared.

We walked into a room full of black men, talking loud and joking with each other. I saw not only bourbon and gin, but also different brands of beer and malt liquors. I thought to myself, they are going to have a party with my wife as the party favor. I wondered if she would be okay because some of these men looked like they had been drinking for quite a while. Willie came up and talked to Marvin a little, the Marvin came back to me and said that Willie had the camera set up in the next room, they were going to film Lynne's "test" and market it later, in the porno industry. I started to object, but Marvin looked at me, and said "Bill, sorry but Lynne is my bitch now. She'll do anything I ask. If I told her too she would leave your sorry ass and work the streets for me, so sit back and enjoy what happens. If you don't I'll have you sucking cocks before the night is over."

We waited a bit and then the maid came to Marvin and told him that Lynne was ready. Marvin disappeared for a minute and came back with Lynne in tow, as naked as the day she was born, but fresh make up, bright red lip gloss, and her hair pulled back in a bun. Marvin announced to the crowd, "Hey, mother fuckers, here is the surprise I promised you. She is yours for the night to do with as you please. The party will begin in the den to your right."

With that he took Lynne and turned her around in front of the leering eyes and then stood behind her and took both tits in his hands and squeezed the nipples until she winced. He then picked her up from the back and held her legs open for all to see. A round of cheers went through the room, and the usual catcalls about her cunt and the lewd remarks about the little tits.

The Marvin told Lynne to follow him to the next room, which had a fireplace, two couches, a large round table that looked like a poker table with six chairs around it and 5 other easy chairs around the room. It also had a large bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. The room was well lit, and I looked around and saw at least five video cameras located in different locations in the room. Marvin told Lynne to kneel in the middle of the rug and wait, then he took me into a room off the den that I found was a control room for the video cameras and there was the man who was running the cameras and video equipment. They looked as though they had done this before, and Marvin told me that I could sit and watch. So I took a seat to watch my wife preform on video. I wondered if she knew she was to be taped, then thought, it didn't matter, if Marvin told her to do it she probably would have anyway.

I looked at the screen and saw Lynne on her knees on the rug, as Marvin came up to her and said "Go sit at the head of the table, cunt, I'm going to let you eat before you start on the guys." He move away and Lynne went and sat down. The guys from the other room began to file into the den and sit on the couch, or stand around waiting for the action to start. Some had started to undress knowing that the white whore sitting in the chair was going to be their meat for the evening.

The camera's were sure not to show the men's faces only below the shoulders, but you could see Lynne in all her splendor. I heard Marvin come in and said "Well, baby, here is your pre-gangbang snack." Then I saw a black women enter the picture, she must have been 50 years old, huge tits, and weighing about 250 or so. Marvin helped her onto the table and helped her position herself so her pussy was sitting directly before Lynne's face. Marvin said to Lynne, "This is for you slut, show me how you can please Willie's cook." The guys in the room laughed and closed in to watch. There was a closeup of Lynne's face and that huge pussy in front of her. She looked a little disgusted, and asked "Do I have to do this Marvin? I've never been with a woman before."

Marvin took two steps, reached over and slapped Lynne's face and said "Don't ask me again, when I tell you to do something, do it."

Lynne with tears running down her cheeks said "I'm sorry, baby" and leaned forward and put her tongue into the womans cunt, licking like she had been eating pussy all her life. I watched as she licked at the womans clit, making it harden under her care. The woman began to squirm and move her ass even more down the table, allowing Lynne to put her nose and face into the womans cunt and continue to lick. I watched as the woman moaned through what appeared to be a a major orgasm and it looked as if Lynne may be enjoying it more as she kept licking and sucking at that cunt before her. The woman had her knees drawn up, and grabbed Lynne's head and pulled her close hold her to her cunt, when she said loudly "Damn, girl that feels so good, eat my ass" and I watch as Lynnes tongue came out of her pussy and trailed down to the woman's ass, until it found the puckered hole and she went to work on it, working her tongue into that tight brown ring as the woman yelped in glee "That feels so good, I love to feel your tongue in my ass." Then the woman pulled Lynnes head back again so she pay attention to her aching cunt. Lynne now was happily working the pussy before her, making the woman happy as she could.

Marvin had been watching and said "That is the way my little bitch, you should be ready for what is in store for you now." I looked at the monitors and all I could see was cocks and of course the monitor with Lynne's face and the spread cunt before her.

Marvin told Lynne to get back to the middle of the rug on her knees, which she immediately did and then he said "Take your time but feed the bitch your cocks." I watched as they lined up around Lynne and she began to suck cocks, not just one cock but at times four and five first one then the other into her mouth, once or twice I watch and saw her with two cocks in her mouth at once, and then they started to let loose and she began to eat cum, most of which she tried to get in her mouth, but after the fifteen or so cocks they began to cum more often and her face was getting covered in cum and it was running down her cheeks, her chin onto her chest and breasts.

I looked at the other monitor and saw that the woman who Lynne had eaten was getting fucked over and over. Seems like there must have been a gallon of cum running from her pussy. Then I heard Marvin asking "Has everybody been at least once?" No one answered they hadn't so he said "Lynne, my whore, go over and clean up Mariel. I think the guys have made a mess of her, and she was just trying to help you." Lynne got to her feet, face covered in cum and went to the table, where she looked at Mariel's cunt oozing cum and beant down and began to clean it up. Even on the monitor you could hear her slurp while she cleaned up, and we watched while she swallowed the cum and looked up at the camera, her face covered in wet and dried cum and smiled and licked her lips.

This answered my question, she did know she was being filmed.

One way or the other, she had tasted the cum of every one of the 34 guys in the room that evening, either directly of from Mariels cunt.

Marvin told the guys to take a short break, and looked at Lynne and said go to the bathroom and wait for me, you need a shower and then you will have another round with my friends.

Marvin came to me, and told me to follow him. I followed him upstairs and we went through a door to the bath. A large room with a jacuzzi, and a shower stall, commode, bidet and bathtub (garden sized of course).

Lynne was standing there of course, and I said "You okay love?" she said nothing to me. Marvin asked me if I would like a blowjob before she took a shower, and because I had been watching all evening I said sure. He looked at Lynne and said "Do it cocksucker" and Lynne dropped to her knees in front of me, took out my cock and proceeded to give me a quick blow job, swallowing my cum as she had been doing all evening. Marvin looked at me and said, "What a pathetic cock, no wonder she wants a real man, right baby?"

Lynne looked at him and nodded.

Marvin told Lynne to get in the bathtub on her knees and looked at me and said "We need to get that dried cum off her face and tits." I watched as he walked over to her pull his cock out and begin to piss on her face and tits. He pissed for about 30 seconds and then cut it off. Lynne immediately took his cock in her mouth and cleaned the piss from him. He pulled back, looked at me and asked if I had to piss. I said sure, and he said "Piss on her then." I said, "I don't think so" and he asked if I would like to spend the evening sucking cocks and I the stood in front of my wife and started to piss on her face hitting her face, her chest and her tits. As I dwindled, I offered her my cock, but she refused, telling me that that is reserved for her LOVE, Meaning Marvin I'm sure, seeing I have seen her paying homage to his cock for over a week now.

Marvin looked at Lynne and told her to take a shower put on some makeup and meet him back in the den. She replied "Thank you, love of my life" and opened the shower door.

As we made our way back down the stairs, Marvin told me that she was going to spend the rest of the night with the guys making them happy no matter how that was. First though, she would again take Willie's cock in her mouth for the camera and we would all watch. I wondered just how that would go, if she could take him into her mouth again, Christ he was massive.

In a few minutes Lynne came downstairs and entered the den. Marvin told her to get back into position and she immediately went to the rug and kneeled, and smiled into the camera. He looked at Lynne and told her she was to thank her host for having her tonight, and then Willie's cock entered the picture, and he said "Here you white whore, make me feel good" and with that he offered his cock to my wife. I watched in wonder as his cock, as big around as a thermos was presented to my wife. She kissed the head, and licked around the tip and along the shaft then licked first one then the other of his balls at his cock twitched. Lynne licked at the head again, and a stream of precum began to flow front the pee hole in his cock and she started to lick it up. I saw her lips were very wet from the precum and she was making sure the her mouth was wet as she could get it as she started to stretch her lips open as he head tried to gain access, they were stretched grotesquely as she opened wide to take her prize into her mouth. Her head moved forward and the head started to disappear into her mouth. Flash from camera went off as a number of people were going to save this moment for "the memories of their lives". I watched and her lips went back a little as the head of his cock came to rest on her tongue, and amazingly she began to move her mouth up and down the shaft, looking into the camera, her mouth filled with black cock and I mean filled. She knew I was watching and she was making a show of it. I could see the twinkle in her eyes as she made a show of sucking Willie's cock.

I watched as Willie grabbed Lynne's head and try to force himself into her mouth, I'm sure he had never had his cock this far into a woman's mouth and he was going to try and get it all in. It was to no avail he couldn't get into her throat, but he did take pleasure in fucking her mouth with that fat black cock, his balls swinging and Lynne moaning all the time.

Finally he made one final thrust and began to empty his balls into her mouth she swallowing and moaning the whole time. I watched as she lost some of his cum as it trickled down her chin and he began to soften. He stepped back and his cock pulled free of her mouth. She looked at the camera, licked her lips and smiled. It looked as if her mouth had been stretched enough to fit two or three cocks into it. She sat back on her heels and waited. The applause came and she nodded her appreciation.

Marvin announced the night was still young and the festivities would continue.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers