Lynne's Awakening Finale

Story Info
Lynne becomes Marvin's whore.
2.5k words
3.92
124.3k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

I sat in the control room and was amazed. A month ago, I would have never believed that my wife would be fucking and sucking a room full of black men, or that she was still my wife in name, but belonged to another man who would degrade her in any way he deemed necessary and I would actually like it. I have learned that we will continue to live together as man and wife but she will do Marvin’s bidding at any time he tells her to, and when he comes to Savannah he will sleep at my home and Lynne will be his to do with as he pleases. At first I thought this wasn’t a great idea, but it has come to me that I get the best of both worlds,

Anyway, back to where we were, Lynne had just eaten the cum from every man at the party, 34 if I was accurate, sucked the fattest cock I had ever seen and was about to be offered again for their pleasure.

Marvin’s voice brought me back to reality. He said that he was very proud of his “white bitch” for such a good show, and the party was about to go on. He told Lynne to go to one of the easy chairs and kneel in it offering her ass to those who would like it. She immediately obeyed him, and then looked back over her shoulder at the line that was forming. Alex, the man who had ridden in the limo with us was first in line and walked up behind Lynne and stuffed his hand into her pussy burying three finger to the second knuckle, and said “Damn, this slut stays wet, I bet two guys could fuck her cunt right now.”

Marvin said “Shit man, do you want to try that?”

Alex says “Sure, lets see if the bitch can do it.”

Alex sat down on the couch and told Lynne to climb on. She started to face him and sit on his cock, when he said “No cunt face the other way” so she turned around and lowered herself onto his cock. It slid in with no trouble at all, Alex pulled her back to him, told her to spread her legs wide and asked who want some. Marvin said, “I think I’ll share my bitch with you.” And with that he climbed between Lynnes legs and positioned himself at the filled entrance to her cunt. Lynne was breathing hard and moaning, waiting for her love as he eased himself into her feeling Alex’s cock as he began to enter her. She whined as her pussy was stretched to accommodate the second cock. Her mouth opened and she screamed “Oh my god, I can’t take it.” Marvin just kept easing into her, allowing walls of her pussy to accommodate him. Marvin put his mouth to Lynne’s ear and told her “You’re my bitch, you white whore, and it doesn’t matter, when I want to fuck you I’m going to even if someone else is using you at the same time. Do you understand?”

Lynne nodded her head and relaxed as his cock slid home until they were both balls deep in her and they began moving in and out of her in unison. Lynne started groaning and cried out, “Damn, I’m cumming so hard yea, Marvin fuck me, please fuck me, I love you. I love you so much.”

Marvin leaned down and kissed her deep, she sucked his tongue and continued to thrust back at the two cocks buried in her pussy. Marvin looked over at Alex and asked “You ready?” Alex nodded and they pulled out and stood up and offered their cocks to Lynne. She took a cock in each hand put them to her mouth and began to lick the heads as the cocks began to squirt their seed into her mouth and on her lips, she ate what she could and then cleaned their cocks paying special attention to Marvin, not wanting to let go of him, but he finally pulled free and told her “Treat my brothers right bitch, I’ll be watching you.”

From the back of the crowd, Willie came to the front. He said, “I would like to help you out, before you start why don’t you let me fuck the whores ass, let me open her up for you.” Lynne said, “No way I can’t take your cock in my ass, please no.”

Marvin came back into the picture and looked at Lynne and said “What did I tell you, you fucking whore? I want to see Willie deep in you ass in about a minute or I’ll beat the shit out of you, do you hear me you cunt?”

Lynne nodded and looked at Willie and said “Please Willie will you fuck my ass for me?”

Willie laughed and told her “Seeing you asked so nicely, it will be my pleasure Lynne. Put that ass up in the air, I want to hear you scream a bit.”

Lynne again turned around got on her knees and rested her head on the arm of the couch, and the crowd cheered. You could see that her cunt was red from the double fucking she had just received and before the night was over, her cunt and her ass would be red as hell, in fact I was sure we were about to see her asshole turn red when it stretched over the Willie’s cock. Willie walked behind Lynne’s upturned ass and pushed his cock into her cunt, it slid in very easily and Willie looked at the crowd and laughed as he said “Nice and tight.” The crowd laughed knowing Lynne’s cunt was wide open after the fucking she had just gotten. Willie pushed in and out of her a few times then pulled out and put the tip of his cock against her puckered ass, he grabbed her by the hips and pushed forward. Lynne moved, until her hips were rest against the arms of the chair and Willie said “It’s coming at ya little whore.” Lynne gasped as Willie made a final push and about half of his cock head entered, she screamed as Willie pushed on and the head of his cock entered her ass. Marvin smiled Willie stood there, the head of his cock buried in my sweet wifes ass. Lynne was still crying that it hurt so much she couldn’t take it. The crowd was hollering for him to push it all the way in and my cock was getting hard again. Lynne stopped to take a breath and said “Please no more, please, I can’t take it anymore.”

Marvin hollered out, “Drive it home Willie, fuck the hell out of her.”

Willie said, “Did you hear them bitch and did you hear your man Marvin? He wants me all the way in your ass.”

Lynne said “I can’t take it, please Willie, I’ll do anything for you.”

Willie said “You have and you will do anything for me. Take my cock you slut.” With that Willie pushed hard and buried his cock deep in Lynne’s ass. It looked as if she passed out from the pain, because she went limp and said nothing. Willie started to piston in and out of her ass, and she seemed to stir and wake up. She said “That hurts so much. Damn it hurts me, “

Willie kept shoving his meat to her, and finally she began to moan and groan, and the arch went back in the middle of her back as she began to welcome the thrusts. She looked back and told him “Yea baby, fuck me in the ass, damn it fuck me hard!” So Willie just kept running that pole up her ass taking her like the whore she was showing everyone that the little white slut had submitted every hole to his cock. He pumped his arm in the air and said “Yea bitch.”

He continued to fuck her for the new 5 minutes until finally he pushed hard into her ass and held her hips tight as he pumped his seed into her ass, then pulled it out and watched as her ass stayed wide open for a good 1-2 minutes until it finally relaxed and went back to normal, with his cum pouring out and down the length of her pussy, until it dropped in a puddle beneath her. He offered her his cock, and she licked him clean and thanked him for his help. Marvin said “Make sure you clean up on the couch where his cum dripped” and she did. Then it was time for more and more came and came. Lynne took one after another of the guys in the room until all of them had either cum in her ass or her mouth, and when the cum hit the floor or a chair or the couch, she would clean up, so she would keep Marvin happy. After every one had enjoyed themselves with Lynne and departed, it must have been 1 AM, and all that was left was Willie, Marvin, Lynne and me. Marvin looked at Willie and asked if he wanted to give his servants a treat? Willie said he’d love to and went to call them. Marvin told him to bring them back in about 20 minutes then told Lynne to go take a quick shower and be right back, she still needed to thank the staff for the evening, he slapped her on the ass and off she scooted. Lynne returned about 10 minutes later, a little red from the fucking but overall in fairly good shape, she went to where Marvin was sitting on the couch and knelt between his legs and took his cock in her mouth. Marvin patted her on the head and said “That’s my good little cocksucker, you know where I like you to be.”

We sat there drinking scotch and water when Willie walked back in with Johnny the chaffeur, and four other persons, I knew Mariel who was the cook, but I wasn’t sure about the other men and woman. Willie said, “Mr Mills has gift for you” and with that Marvin pointed to Lynne, who was still between his legs with his cock in her mouth, and said “My little white bitch would like to thank you all for our very pleasant stay this evening. She is yours to do with as you please, Mariel, I know you remember Lynne from earlier this evening.”

Mariel said, “Yes Mr Mills, she made me feel very good.”

Marvin said, “Lynne why don’t you start by thanking Johnny for the ride over this evening, and the rest of you why don’t you introduce yourselves as you go.”

Johnny looked at Lynne and said “Missy, why don’t you come over here and make an old man happy.” With that Lynne let Marvin’s cock free and crawled over on her knees to Johnny and proceeded to free his 8 inch boner and began to suckle the head while the others watched. His hand went to the back of her head and he began to fuck her in the mouth and throat He was moving faster as his hips kept trying to run his cock through the back of her head. It only took him a few minutes and then he unloaded in Lynne’s mouth, and his cock began to shrink back to its normal state. He pushed her away, and thanked Marvin and said he was going to get the car ready and he would be ready and time Mr. Mills was ready to go.

Mariel took off her uniform, and asked Lynne to come and suckle her tits and nipples. Lynne complied and began nursing on the big black woman’s nipple like a baby with it’s mother. Natasha, the maid that had earlier taken Lynne to get ready when we arrived moved over and suckled on Mariel’s other nipple as the men watched. Natasha looked to be about 30 or so with red hair, beautiful green eyes, about 5’7” and 120 lbs or so. Lynne and Natasha looked at each other with the tits in their mouths and let loose of the nipples and began to kiss each other. I watched as Lynne and Natasha sucked on each other’s tongue and kissed deeply. Lynne began undressing Natasha, as we all watched. Brian, who I later learned was Willie’s chauffer And Desmond who was the butler, began to take off their clothes. Brian was a white guy in great condition with what appeared to be a 7 inch cock, and Desmond who was black, was a bit paunchy and looked to have about 6 inches. They moved over to where Lynne and Natasha were kissing between Mariel’s legs and both offered their cocks to be sucked and the girls began to suck on the cocks in front of them. After they had sucked a while, the guys looked at the girls and told them to lay back Lynne, and Natasha lay back and spread wide as we watched the guys mount and begin to fuck them.

Mariel cried that she had no one for her so Marvin looked at me and told me to make Mariel happy. With all that was going on, I was more than happy to oblige. I dropped my pants and climbed between those massive thighs and put my cock in her pussy, and began to fuck her.

Marvin said “My little bitch, look at your husband fucking Mariel. That is some good pussy isn’t it Bill?”

I nodded and kept fucking as I looked to see my wife having an orgasm and telling Brian to fuck the hell out of her. Natasha had her head back and was in the middle of an orgasm, whimpering and sighing. I knew my time was near and drove my cock home and emptied into big Mariels cunt and she grabbed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Actually she tasted pretty good and I kissed her back hard.

I looked down and watch as both Brian and Desmond seemed to be emptying into the writhing women beneath them. Mariel, Desmond and Brian said thank you to Marvin and excused themselves. Lynne and Natasha began to kiss and fondle each other and then moved into a 69 position. Lynne was on the bottom and Natasha had her ass in the air above Lynne's face as I watched her eat the cum that had just been deposited. They must have spent twenty minutes enjoying each others bodies when Natasha finally left telling Willie she would turn down his bed and winking. Marvin looked at Lynne and told her to go get in the car, he would be right with her.

He looked at me and said, I’ll call you in the morning and tell you when to pick the whore up. I have some clients that she needs to tend to. She may be late tomorrow, but when you get back to Savannah, call me and we’ll let you know what my schedule will be.

I left and wondered what had happened to my life.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers