Lynne's Latest Escapades

Story Info
Lynne and I take another woman back to our room to watch us.
1.6k words
33.2k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That top looks stunning!" I announced to Lynne as she put on her makeup in front of the mirror. It was a casual white top with a string at the front that, although it was loose, showed Lynne's cleavage nicely.

She replied with a sweet "Thank you baby" and continued getting ready without missing a beat. The rest of her attire was simple too - a pair of nicely patterned jeans that clung to the curves of her ass and legs and a pair of opened toed shoes that showed her feet and toes off beautifully. Lynne was a doll that I loved to dress and taking her to buy clothes was a fun event. I haven't heard many guys say that about their girls.

From the day we met, Lynne's body had always been a source of amazement for me. While I see her as incredibly beautiful and sexy, she sees herself as average and maybe that's why she comes across so well - there is no pretence. It is almost a strange situation that she would like people to see her as beautiful and sexy but doesn't realize that they already do.

I guzzled my beer as my baby sipped her glass of Pinot Noir and finished her makeup. We then left our hotel room and walked hand in hand towards the elevators, kissing a few times along the way. The elevator ride was uneventful apart from our affection that we briefly cut back on when an elderly couple hobbled in from the third floor. When the elevator reached the lobby we let the others get out first and then followed behind. They moved towards the concierge and we took a different direction towards the hotel bar. We had planned to grab a couple of drinks and then figure out where we wanted to go for dinner. This has often led to us skipping dinner and grabbing appetizers at the bar instead.

The bar was relatively busy, but we found two seats at the bar rather than one of the high tables in the bar area. The bartender was quick to come over and with a smile, introduced herself as Linda. As we ordered our drinks we both surveyed the area. There were a few groups of obviously business colleagues sitting and stuffily talking and a few couples along with a number of people obviously travelling alone and sitting in the bar to at least have some atmosphere around them. Actually, sitting right beside Lynn was one of them - a girl in probably her late twenties who after about 10 minutes of listening to us chat, introduced herself as Abi and joined in the conversation.

Abi had long red, curly hair that seemed to have a mind of its own and wore a white starched blouse tucked neatly into a grey pencil-line skirt. My eyes continued down to see that the outfit was finished off with a pair of black leather closed-toed shoes with a strap at the ankle. "Nicely decorated!" I thought to myself. In terms of her shape she seemed about equal with Lynne in breast size and waist and perhaps a few inches wider at the hip. She was also a few inches shorter than Lynne, putting her at about 5'3".

The conversation followed typical lines of establishing more about each other - where each of us were from, what we were doing here etc. - and all the while I noticed that Abi was eyeing both of us physically. I hadn't missed her looking at Lynne's breasts - eyeing her cleavage, the shape of her breasts and her prominent nipples. She took her time about it to, obviously liking what she saw and not appearing to be worried about being caught. I noticed Lynne had seen this too, as when Abi looked at her breasts again, she stuck her chest out a bit further, obviously enjoying the attention from this attractive woman.

As I mentioned, her attention wasn't just towards Lynne and when she realized I had caught her gazing at my crotch, she looked up and smiled sweetly as if to say "Yes, I like what I see!"

It appeared Lynne had noticed her gaze too and as she spoke to Abi she slowly slid her hand up my thigh and started to very gently rub my crotch with a fingertip. A sight that was not missed by Abi who sipped on her wine as she watched with a developing twinkle in her eye.

Just then Lynne leaned towards Abi and whispered, if whispering is what it could be called, "I bet you'd like to watch us fuck." to Abi, who almost choked on her wine.

"Is that an offer?" she asked as she regained her composure.

Lynne looked at me and I smiled back. "Sure!" she grinned. "But we obviously can't do it here in the bar." she laughed as she placed a hand on Abi's thigh. "Why don't you two finish off your drinks and grab a bottle of wine to bring up while I go and get comfortable." Lynne said, apparently already deciding how this was going to play out.

She got up and kissed me and then kissed Abi squarely on the lips before turning on her heels and heading towards the elevator. Abi smiled at me, slightly blushing and returned to sipping her wine. She almost seemed to be in a rush to get back to our room.

After less than a minute of perusing the wine list I had a bottle picked out and ordered and was in the process of paying. Another few minutes passed then as we finished up our drinks and then headed for the elevators ourselves, both of us wondering what Lynne had in store.

"Are you guys really OK with me watching?" Abi asked as she flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"Absolutely! It's always a big turn on for Lynne." I smiled.

"Would you like me to undress?" She asked as she pressed the elevator "up" button and turned to face me. I deliberately looked her up and down - payback for earlier, not that I wasn't enjoying the attention earlier and I certainly wasn't disappointed with the sight in front of me.

"That would be nice." I grinned. "I know I'd like that."

She smiled and turned away as the elevator doors opened. As I followed her in I pressed the button to the 8th floor and the doors slowly closed. "Do you plan on masturbating as you watch?" I casually asked her. She just grinned and put a finger to her lips, sucking the tip gently.

I smiled and suddenly we were there. The doors opened and we stepped into the hallway. "This way." I beckoned as we walked along the hall to our room. I slid the key card into the door and stepped aside as I opened the door to allow Abi to enter.

She walked in to two lamps glowing - one on either side of the bed - and nestled in the middle of the king size bed was a sight to be seen. Lynne, lying naked, busy masturbating. Abi raised her hand to her mouth in shock, but couldn't take her eyes away. Her free hand moved to her own breasts as she watched Lynne stroke her glistening pussy with one hand and squeeze her breasts with the other. "You like watching?" Asked Lynne smiling.

"Uh huh!" was all Abi could manage.

"Why don't you get out of those clothes as John gets us all some wine?" she continued, loving the control she had over our new friend. Abi didn't hesitate as if in a trance and started undressing as she watched Lynne play with herself.

I was happy to get the wine and watch these two beautiful women as they shared their nakedness. "Are you imagining how good she would be playing with your pussy?" I asked Abi jokingly. She immediately turned to me, blushed then returned her gaze to watch Lynne, now completely naked too. I was pleased to see that she too was waxed down below.

I handed out the wine and both girls took a glass and sipped at it, all the time, Lynne's hand never leaving her pussy. Abi started to caress the nipple of her right breast as I moved away and started to undress. It wasn't long before I was as naked as the girls and now sporting a large erection as a result of the scene unfolding before me.

Both the girls turned to look at me as I moved towards the bed and I could see that Abi liked what she saw. I smiled at her and without saying a word, joined Lynne on the bed where we started to kiss.

The kissing quickly turned to fondling as I gently stroked Lynne's side and circled my finger tips around her nipples. She returned the favor by moving her hand slowly over my chest and dragging her nails over my torso before starting to gently stroke my cock. I swear I heard Abi gasp as Lynne started stroking me. It was such a turn on imagining that this other woman was enjoying what she saw and seemingly imagined herself being involved.

I started looking over to see what Abi was doing and she seemed completely mesmerized in watching our foreplay. I slid down Lynne's body and started to lick her pussy. Such an amazing tasted and sight. Lynne comes quickly this way and tonight was no exception. She came within 5 minutes and I swear I heard Abi cum at the same time.

Then, things moved to the next phase...

(to be continued)

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story line...

looking forward to reading the next installment - should be 'yummy'!

RubthedubRubthedubover 13 years ago

Great start - Looking forward to the next part of the story!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Schoolgirl StripTreats Stripper experiences sexual firsts with two men in VIP room.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Boundaries Tested Why a Strip Club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hotel Fun Excitement at the hotel on a weekend away.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Amanda 01 - Visit a Strip Club Amanda visits a strip club to celebrate her husband's 40th.in Loving Wives
Birthday Surprise Lucky husband gets birthday surprise from wife and friend.in Group Sex
More Stories