Lynne's Revenge Ch. 1

Story Info
Lynne plots her revenge against Marvin.
4.2k words
3.72
94.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

Well, we had been making plans to turn the tables on Marvin. Even though she still "loved" him being back home had begun to return her to her senses. The strangeness of her situation had begun to reverse itself. Her ass and her pussy seemed to be returning to their former size, and it really seemed she was being the good little wife she had been. We planned to get the information on Marvin that would make him leave us alone. We figured we could use Johnny to help us, again I believe Lynne had won him over, but that would remain to be seen.

Then after three weeks, we got a phone call that would make us have to forge ahead with our plans quicker than we had thought. Marvin called and told me to dress Lynne in a short black mini skirt, a black sheer blouse and put her on a plane to Atlanta. She was to wear no panties and no bra. I told Lynne about the phone conversation, and she shuddered at the idea of being put on a plane in a near naked state, but we agreed with no evidence she would have to do as he said until we would get it.

I made love to Lynne, telling how much I loved her and how much I would miss her. I asked her if she could handle Marvin and she told me, there isn't much more he could do to her and she would begin to gather information when he wasn't at home. I took her to the airport and kissed her good bye. She looked like a street whore with the way she was dressed, and I watched as she walked to the boarding area. Most eyes were diverted to her as she walked by them, you could plainly see her breasts in the bright lights in the airport, and her nipples were hard and poking at the material of her blouse, her skirt rode up as she walked, and I'm sure when she sat down on the plane, her pussy would be there to see. I shook my head and headed home to await what would come next.

I spent the next few days purchasing tape recorders, video cameras and bugging devices from the local Radio Shack and other electronics stores. You would be surprised how much you can purchase these days. I'm sure this must have been limited at on time, but I was happy with my find. I prepared our bedroom, the living room area and the spare bedroom. The I waited for the phone to ring. I waited for the next 5 weeks and it finally did ring, and Marvin told me to come to his home to pick Lynne up because he had some work for her to do in Savannah. I drove to Atlanta the next day and got to Marvin's house at 7:30 that evening. After being ushered in Marvin greeted me and told me to wait a few minutes and Johnny would show me where to go. As I waited I thought how much I had missed Lynne during this time and wondered how she was doing with her situation. After about fifteen minutes Johnny told me to follow him, which I did. We entered a door into the gym. I immediately saw Lynne, she was nude and sitting on Marvin's naked lap facing me.

I smiled at her, she looked at me with a very scared look on her face. Marvin told her to say hello to her husband which she did. Then Marvin grabbed her thighs and spread them and I noticed that his cock was buried in her ass. He looked at me and asked how I had liked the dental work he had paid for, I looked at him with hate in my eyes and told him I thought it was a bit much. He just laughed and said he was helping her with her image as a cocksucker. A door opened and Willie walked in, completely naked with that fat hard cock, said "Hello Punk" to me and then walked over to Marvin and Lynne and put his cock to Lynne's pussy and pushed in.

He asked her, "Happy to see me again, bitch?" Lynne nodded and they began to form a pattern, she, he and of course Marvin. It was as if they had done this many times before. I stood and watched as they fucked her for the next thirty minutes with her moaning out about three or four orgasms. Willie hollered out that "I'm cumming, damnit I'm cumming and proceeded to fill her cunt with his sperm. I watched as he pulled out of my wife's body, hoping it would be the last time he had that opportunity. When he pulled out Lynne's pussy remained open wide and his sperm ran from her pussy and trickled down onto Marvins balls, she put her feet on his thighs and began to ride Marvin telling him "I love your cock, I love your big black cock in my ass, you go so deep, my baby." Lynne looked at me and rode that black cock. Marvin told her he was going to cum, and Lynne rode harder until I watch as his balls tightened and he moaned as he pumped his cum into her ass, she lowered herself all the way down and he began to soften in her ass. He was holding her tits and telling her what a slut she was, and he pulled her face toward him and ran his tongue over her lips and she opened her mouth and sucked his tongue.

He told Lynne to get off and she slid down and stood on the floor looking at me with tears in her eyes. Marvin and Willie laughed as they looked at me. Marvin told Lynne to show me her tongue and then clean his cock up. She opened her mouth to show me her new pierced tongue, the sign of a cocksucker for sure then turned to kneel between Marvins legs and begin to clean him. I looked in horror as she turned and I saw the tattoo on her body. On her lower back the words, I LOVE TO SUCK and then lower beneath where her shorts would fit BLACK COCKS the statement was in block letters filled in with red. Willie looked at me and said "How do you like your little bitch, punk?"

A tear came to my eyes, and Willie laughed and told me, "I should make you my bitch, mother fucker."

Marvin laughed and told me they were now done with their preparation. She would be able to work now. Marvin told Lynne to remove her plate and suck cock, she did as she was told and began to work Marvin's cock with a new fervor. Willie said, "I've got to leave, let the little slut come over and clean me before I do" Lynne went to him on her knees and took his soft cock into her mouth and did her best job of cleaning him. He pulled himself from her mouth and told her he couldn't wait to see her again, and laughed.

Marvin told her to get back to what she was doing and again she began to suck his cock, as he moaned and groaned. He looked at me and said "That tongue stud feels good on the head of my cock, take it all cunt." With that Lynne move forward and swallowed all of his cock, letting her face nestle into his pubic hair and her chin rest against his balls. She just sat there with him buried deep in her throat and I saw his cock began to expand, and he told her to start giving him a "slow blow" I watch and couldn't help but look at her back and feel sorry for her. Even if she went to the doctor, when she stripped he would know about her tattoo, any time she would be naked or when she wore a bikini, at least the I LOVE TO SUCK would show. I told myself that he would pay for this mark he had put on her for life.

I came back to reality and watch as Lynne worked Marvin's cock, slowly taking his cock deeply into her mouth and then allowing it almost escape, until just the head was in her mouth, then the process all over again. He continued to talk with me about what plans he had for her in Savannah. Seems like his clients were from South America, and he has a consultation next week with them. In the meantime, Lynne would spend her time making them happy, and he would stay at our home next week when he was in town. That would probably be our first chance at getting evidence to make him stop using her.

When he finished talking he threw his head back and closed his eyes, and I knew Lynne must be near. I watched as she worked his cock slowly making his toes curl as she sucked on him. She was cradling his balls in her hands as she sucked that big black cock, he grabbed her head and pulled her close and I knew he was pumping his cum down her throat, he released her after a couple of minutes and she pulled back far enough to breath through her nose as she let him soften in her mouth. He stood up and told her to get ready to go. She stood and left the room. Marvin told me, "Take her home and get her ready. The clients are paying him quite well. She didn't want to make them angry. Her job was to please them in any way they wanted." I nodded and met Lynne as she came into the room.

Marvin looked at Lynne and told her "Don't let me down, my little whore. I would hate to see your pretty face scarred for life." He then leaned down and she opened her mouth and allowed him access to her tongue. They kissed for a full two minutes while he was running his hands all over her body. We left, and as we did Johnny passed us and winked at Lynne.

When we got in the car, and began to leave, Lynne burst into tears and sobbed that she wanted to kill that son-of-a-bitch Marvin. I held her close and told her we would start this week getting what we could on him. She continued to sob, and fell asleep as we went down the road. I was so in love with her that I couldn't stand what had happened during the past five months. She had dressed in hip hugger shorts and a top tied under her breasts, and I wondered if that was her choice or Marvin had told her to dress like that. She slept until we got to Macon, and then woke up sobbing and telling me she was so sorry for what has happened to her, and that she wanted to kill that son-of-a-bitch Marvin. I had never seen Lynne this angry in my life. She started to tell me about the past the past two months since she had arrived in Atlanta.

Seems that he had Johnny meet her at the airport, and she had crawled into the car beside him. He had not brought the limo, and she snuggled close and asked how he had been. He told her he was worried about her, that he had overheard them talking about her coming and laughing. They were thirty minutes from the house and Lynne began to caress his cock, and tell him that everything would be okay, they couldn't do anything any worse than they already had. She unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock free and gave him a very loving blowjob making sure to swallow all of his cum so none hit his trousers, then she put him back into his pants and zipped him up. He told her that he had missed her, but Mr. Mills had a mean streak and be careful. She had told him she would.

When they got to the house, Johnny let her in and told her she should meet Mr. Mills in the gym. She worked her way to the gym, and opened the door. There on her table was black girl she had never seen before, and Marvin was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She was restrained on the table the way Lynne always was when she was using the table, and her pussy was open, and Lynne knew Marvin had probably already fucked her. He pulled away from the girl's mouth and came over to Lynne and kissed her and told her it was nice to have her back. Lynne told me she shuddered when he kissed her and the feeling began to return, she smiled happily and massaged his big black cock, enjoying the feeling and noticing her cunt begin to moisten.

Marvin introduced the girl as Jacki and told Lynne to get undressed. Lynne dropped her skirt, and took off her blouse and kicked her shoes aside. Marvin pulled a chair up and put it between Jacki's legs and told Lynne to sit in it. She did this and looked directly into Jacki's pussy. He told Lynne to enjoy herself and moved around to Jacki's head. Lynne caressed Jacki's thighs and ran her hands over her belly up to her fairly large tits. She loved the feeling as she massaged Jacki's tits tweaking the nipples, then leaned forward, and kissed Jacki's clitoris. Jacki moaned as Lynne flicked her tongue at the clit, then leaned forward and buried her tongue into her pussy. Lynne looked up at Marvin and began to very slowly tongue that beautiful pussy in front of her. She watched as Marvin began to fill Jacki's mouth with his cock, and she lapped and lapped at Jacki's cunt taking her time to make sure that she worked on her clit and every now and then worked her way down and licked her asshole. She could hear the moans and groans from around Marvin's cock, after about 5 minutes she heard Jacki groan loudly and felt her pussy twitch as she orgasmed. Her face was now covered as she looked up to see Marvin increasing his speed and then pull out and tell Lynne to get out of the way. He moved around got between Jacki's legs and put his cock into her pussy. He pumped a couple of times and held tight and deep and filled her pussy with his cum. Marvin turned around and told Lynne to clean him up. She readily did as she was told, Marvin told her to clean Jacki up and then left the room telling her on the way out to meet him in his bedroom when she was done.

She pulled the chair back and looked at Jacki's pussy, it was swollen and gaped open, showing Marvin's cum seeping out and down her ass. Lynne moved forward and began to clean the beautiful black girl's sweet cunt. She must have spent 15 minutes making sure she left no cum on the girl's body. She set the drop leaf under Jacki's head to the upright position, kissed her deeply, and left.

Marvin had told her that evening that Jacki was from Macon and he was getting her ready to work for him there when he had meetings with clients there. He told Lynne to go cleanup, that he had some things he was going to have her do the next day. Lynne came back after her shower and Marvin told her to "Suck my cock" and Lynne began to do just that as he explained that he was going to have her tongue pierced, to make sure people knew when they saw her that she was a cocksucker, and also he was going to have a tattoo put on her back because he wanted to look at it when he saw her. She protested but he told her to shut up or she would be working as a street whore for him in downtown Atlanta. She thought about it, and decided that she wouldn't mind a pretty little tattoo, and she had always thought about having her tongue pierced but hadn't done it because her daughters might think it was freaky. She fell asleep with Marvins cock in her mouth.

The next day, Marvin had gone to Nashville and left instructions with Johnny where to take her. She awoke and went to the gym, where she found Jacki still tied to the table, and she called Johnny and he released her. She had been in that position many times before and she would have released her but knew that Marvin would be pissed. Jacki had the look of a brainwashed person, and Lynne noted that is what she must have looked like most morning when she was released. She loathed how Marvin was using her and now how he was using Jacki. She kissed Jacki goodmorning and asked where she was going. Johnny told her that she had a room, as I did when Mr. Mills wasn't there. Lynne asked Johnny to meet her so she could talk to him, he whispered to her that she could come to his room in about a half and hour.

She went to Johnny's room at 11:00 and began to talk with him about her need to get out of this situation. She wondered if he would be willing to help her, which he said he would, but he couldn't afford to get caught, because Mr. Mills was mean when he was angry. She told him they would be careful and thanked him. Before she left she made love to Johnny enjoying the closeness and as they were kissing and holding each other after they had finished, he whispered in her ear that he thought he was falling in love with her. A man old enough to be her grandfather, she said to herself, I do love him dearly, as a friend and as a lover. They made plans to leave the house at 4:30 to go to the tattoo parlor.

Lynne went downstairs at 4:15 and Johnny was waiting for her, he opened the door and she headed for the car in the driveway. When they got into the car, Johnny told her to sit by the window so they wouldn't be seen so close together. It was a 30 minute drive to a place off Peachtree that had a big sign offering PIERCING and TATTOOING, Johnny let her out of the car and told her she was to ask for Jerome. She went into the store and asked for Jerome and he led her to a back room. She noticed it was very clean and had an antiseptic odor to it.

Jerome was 6'6" tall weighed about 300 lbs she thought and had long black hair with black eyes. He told her that it would take about two hours to do the work he had to, so she needed to relax. He told her to remove her clothes, that Marvin had told him she would be part of his payment, and he figured to get his payment before they started. Lynne removed her clothing and stood on her tiptoes to kiss Jerome, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as he kissed her trying to put his tongue down her throat. He fondled her tits, and reached behind her to cup her ass and spread the cheeks wide. She felt his cock pushing against her lower chest as he held her close as he was kissing her. Her pussy was beginning to moisten as his hands explored her body. He continued to kiss her as he pushed his middle finger into her ass, she had become used to this experience and pushed back against his hand and moaned. He stepped back and dropped his pants revealing a nice 9 inch cock.

Lynne went to her knees and began to lick the head, then took her hand moved his cock aside and began to suck on his balls, a fairly nice set of balls that drooped down about six inches from his cock. She took first one the other into her mouth and gently sucked it. Jerome enjoyed this very much, but he told Lynne he wanted to fuck her, and to bend over the counter. She did and he entered her from behind and fucked her like a dog, she moaned and groaned as he fucked her. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back, her back arched and she had a major orgasm and he continued to fuck her. He fucked her for about 20 minutes and then pulled out. He picked up a glass and jerked off into the glass. He pulled his pants back up and handed her the glass, and said bon appetite. Lynne put the glass and smiled as she began to feel it flow into her mouth, when it had finished she put her finger in the glass, and wiped it clean and sucked her fingers.

Jerome took the next few minutes explaining what he was about to do. She would be pierced first, then he would tattoo her. She just smiled and asked if the piercing would hurt, he told her that for a second it would and her tongue would swell up and heal in about two days, she must keep it very clean and all should be well by the end of the week. The tattoo might hurt a little while he was doing it, and when he was done she would need to put Neosporin on the tattoo and just wet and pat it dry, not use a towel to rub it or it may scar.

Jerome did pierce her first and she said her tongue hurt like hell when he did that, then he told her to lie face down on his table and he would finish his work. She said the pain in her mouth was so that she didn't concentrate on the tattoo. When he finished she wanted to look and he said that he had put some gauze on it, to be careful and when I got home I could look in the mirror and see it. Lynne got dressed walked out to meet Johnny and rode home not saying a word. Her mouth hurt like hell and she didn't feel like talking. Johnny kept telling her he was sorry for her as they went home. When they got there she went to her room and fell asleep.

About an hour later, at 11:00 she awoke and went to the bathroom, she peed and took a look at the bandage on her back. She began to remove it and when she looked into the mirror she screamed and ran downstairs to Johnny's room. She burst into the room and showed him what had been done to her. She was crying like a baby, tears pouring down her face. Her mouth was swollen and she couldn't really talk, but Johnny could see the anger in her eyes and he held her and petted her. She cried for over an hour before she left and went back to her room. She just sat and looked into the mirror on the back of the dressing room door, and thought of killing Marvin.

For the next week she stayed by herself, only coming out to eat and brood. Even Johnny didn't see her much. Finally she appeared, it seems her tongue was back to normal and her tattoo had healed. She wore shorts and a long shirt to cover her embarrassment Johnny asked her how she was and they talked a long time about what Marvin had done to her. Johnny said that he knew he was mean but didn't know he would do anything like that. She told Johnny that she was going to kill him, but he talked to her and calmed her down and made her think that she would only be hurting herself even more. He asked her to stand and show him the tattoo. She turned around and pulled up her shirt, with the shorts you could only read I LOVE TO SUCK in block letters filled in with red coloring. Then she loosened her shorts and when she slid them down, he saw BLACK COCKS and he told her he as soooo sorry for her.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers
12