Lynne's Unhappy Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down and take a deep breath. Slow, deep breaths will help. You're not even half way there yet and you will take it all."

"I can't!"

Gary massaged her stomach as she gasped with the cramps. "C'mon, breathe through your mouth. Deep. In. Out. Pant if you want to, but don't hold your breath and don't tense. That'll make it worse."

The pressure eased as Lynne followed his instructions. She felt the warmth across the top of her abdomen. She felt so full. As Gary continued the massage, she tried to breathe as he'd instructed. The warm, full feeling intensified, but the cramps eased.

"Better, babe?"

"I guess," she sulked, then twisted to try to see the bag and how much water was left. All she could see was a towel thrown over the bedpost with the tube below it.

"How much more? I'm full now."

"I don't know. I can't see it either. This way you won't know if you're almost done or if you have a lot more. It'll be easier if you think there's not much left."

"Easy for you to say," she muttered.

Gary smiled. He knew she wasn't as uncomfortable as she said. His hand continued the massage across her abdomen, then wandered lower. A sharp inhalation told him she was very aware of his finger a mere centimeter away from her still-throbbing clitoris. With his other hand he withdrew the tube a bit and then pressed it back in. Another sharp gasp and Lynne raised her bottom a bit higher. He chuckled to himself. It was clear to him she felt pleasure, although she would never admit it.

The warmth inside her, Gary's hand on her lower abdomen, the tube in her rectum all combined into a type of pleasure Lynne had never experienced. The mounting pressure intensified her excitement as his finger circled her most sensitive area. Lost in those sensations, she pressed against his hand.

Gary reached back to raise the corner of the towel. He figured that Lynne should be almost through the two quarts. He frowned when he saw there was still almost a quarter left. The full bag would be a lot for Lynne, since it was only her second experience with an enema. Still, he knew that most adults didn't have a problem with that quantity if they didn't fight it. He wondered how long it would take before she started to protest again.

He also wrestled with a dilemma. This was supposed to be punishment, although he hated that word. Lynne shouldn't have pleasure from it. He wanted her to dread a repeat, not anticipate it with pleasure. On the other hand, he didn't want her really uncomfortable.

Gary raised the bag to hasten the flow. He knew it would make her a bit more uncomfortable, but not enough to be painful. His other hand cupped her genital area, then massaged her stomach.

Lynne whimpered as he withdrew his hand and the pressure intensified. Now she was full! Deep breathing didn't help. A merciless ache began to build. She could feel a heaviness across her stomach and down her right side. Cramps gnawed. "Oh, God ... stop. It hurts. Please, Gary. It's enough. It really, really hurts." She struggled against his hand, desperate to reach the tube and pull it out. Tears began as pleasure was replaced by cruel, interminable waves of misery.

Gary pushed her hand away and pressed her shoulders back onto the quilt. "You're almost done, and I'm not stopping. I told you you'd have to take it all. Take a deep breath and don't tense up. You'll make it worse."

"Damn you! I can't wait and it hurts and I'm going to make a mess and if you make me do that I'll make you clean it up!"

Bright pain flashed through her as Gary's hand connected with her bottom. "I told you, don't swear at me! Now you're gonna get another spanking. Do you want this to ever end? It doesn't bother me if we keep it up all night. I imagine you'll have a hard time sitting down, though. There's only about an inch left and you will get it all inside you and you will not have an accident."

Lynne sobbed in earnest as Gary's hand cracked against her, over and over. She muffled her sobs with the quilt. Her bottom burned far worse than it had before when she thought she couldn't stand anymore. The volcano boiled in her stomach.

"OK, that's all."

Lynne sighed against the tear-dampened quilt. As the tube slithered out, she clenched her muscles against the imminent torrent, terrified she wouldn't make it to the bathroom. She had never been so full, although the cramps had eased a bit.

Gary pried apart her tight buttocks, quickly lubricated her and the plug. Coolness at her anus made her clench in desperation. She winced as the plug pushed past her sphincter, not quite convinced even that could hold back the inevitable.

"Relax. I hadn't planned to make you hold this, but you've earned it. You were pretty good till the end, so it's only gonna be five minutes."

Gary eased his hand underneath her again. Fingers danced across her distended abdomen, down to her warm, wet folds. At the same time, he pressed against the plug. His hand swept large circles over her breasts, then down to skim her clitoris.

Lynne felt the uncomfortable heaviness replaced with sharp, bright pleasure. The plug massaged her rectum and triggered sensations she didn't quite understand, but loved. Again, that internal pressure intensified the feelings as Gary massaged her. She pressed into his hand, desperate for release.

Gary moved the plug in a gentle in-and-out motion, his thumb feathered across her swollen, hot clitoris. He leaned forward so his tongue could make warm, wet circles at the base of her spine. Lynne stiffened and gasped as brilliant, white light flashed through her entire body. Again, only Gary's hand under her kept her from collapsing into a warm, breathless mass. Lynne had never felt an orgasm of that intensity. Now she knew what it meant to see stars!

"Still uncomfortable?"

"Wow! That was incredible. I can't believe how it felt."

Gary laughed out loud. "Need help to get to the bathroom? Or did you forget you have to go?"

"Just help me off the bed. Suppose this is what it's like to be pregnant?"

Gary put the pillows back and smoothed the quilt while Lynne was in the bathroom. He put the hairbrush, the paddle and all the other new items back into the bag, and buried it in his bottom dresser drawer. For a second, he thought of leaving the paddle out as a reminder, but decided he'd see if Lynne's attitude had changed. The enema bag and the K-Y were bundled into the towel. He dozed as he waited for her.

Half an hour later Lynne clicked open the door and padded across the floor to stand by the bed.

"OK, babe?"

"No, I'm sore! Why don't we have a padded toilet seat? You have no idea how hard wood is when your bottom hurts." Lynne pouted and winced as she rubbed the soreness. "Wanna rub lotion on it for me?"

Gary sat up and patted the bed. "Lie down." He chuckled. "I was going to say, sit down, but thought maybe that wouldn't be real comfortable right now." He took her hand and eased her onto her stomach beside him. He pulled her onto her side and pressed her head into his shoulder. "You know how much I love you, don't you? I couldn't live if I lost you. I hope you're not too mad. I didn't know what else to do."

"No, I guess I'm not mad; not really, anyway. I know I was stupid. You didn't need to use that paddle, though! It hurt!"

Gary smoothed her hair back, feathered a kiss across her lips and said, "Well, maybe we won't have to use it again. Forgive me? Still love me?"

"Umm hmmm." She pressed against him and sighed. "Mmmm. You feel so good." She hugged him for a minute, then winced as she eased away a bit. She propped her head on one hand and made lazy circles on his chest with the other. "But, you know, it's not fair. You do dumb things, too. Why am I punished when I do? I remember Jill said she spanked David."

Gary rolled over to face her, mimicking her position. "I do not do dumb things. I think before I act and I anticipate the possible repercussions of all my actions. That's the difference between us."

"Oh, really!"

"Of course. I doubt you could think of a single instance where I acted rashly or hastily or did, as you say, 'dumb things.'"

Lynne giggled. "For starters, what about last week? Hmmm? Remember? Geez, talk about dumb!"

Gary rolled to a sitting position and looked at her in surprise. "What about last week? I can't think of anything. If I did something you truly feel is that bad, then you can spank me!"

Lynne poked him in the shoulder; "Lettuce? Ice cream? Remember now?" She punctuated every word with a poke. "Who. Put. The. Lettuce. In. The. Freezer? Who. Put. The Ice. Cream. In. The. Refrigerator?"

With a sheepish grin, Gary said, "Oh, yeah. Well, I had other things on my mind. But that's only once."

Lynne rolled over on her back and cringed as her sore bottom came in full contact with the quilt. "OK. So we're gonna be fair, here. I get to spank you, agreed? But since my hand is smaller than yours and I don't have your strength, I figure it's fair to give you twice as many as you give me."

"Ummm, no. Wait just a minute."

"Yep, that works for me." She tapped her chin with a finger as she mused. "Let's see. I think I'll buy some weights; or maybe I should join the gym. Definitely I gotta build up my strength for the next time you don't do a 'dumb thing!' I'll even be nice to you and get a padded toilet seat. That seat is miserable!"

Gary reached over and pulled Lynne down with him. He pulled her head down so her lips could meet his. He whispered, "Hush, babe. You talk too much. I've got much better ideas right now."