Lynn's Alley Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
356 Followers

"No," Mel answered.

"Would you like that, sweetie, would you like to have Lynn and me make love to you, baby, to suck your tits, to eat your sweet little pussy? Huh, baby, would you like that?

"Oh yes," Mel answered, returning Sami's kisses.

I enjoyed this nineteen year-old pussy for a deliciously long time before I allowed her to climax. Just as quickly, Sami took my place and patiently waited for Mel to catch her breath, before she started eating her again.

While Sami devoured Mel's pussy and clit, I played with her firm breasts, letting her suck on mine as well, her scream at climaxing muffled by my tit in her mouth.

When we all had rested, we started at it again but this time, little Miss Mel ate our pussies as well; a quick learner was this college sophomore. We all called 'No Mas' around two in the morning. As promised, we dropped off a well-fucked Mel at her dorm around three in the morning, looking as well-fucked as she was. Waving and promising to call-she and Sami exchanged numbers-we drove off to go home.

"That was absolutely fun," Sami finally said.

"Yeah, it was that," I agreed.

"I think I like doing this with you," Sami said, adding, "I like picking up girls to fuck, with you," smiling at me when she said it.

"Be careful what you wish for, baby," I said, "Ali and I are sorta' hooked on it."

"Worse things to be hooked on than a love of new pussy," she said after a bit.

Can't really argue against that, now could I?

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
356 Followers
12